Food

Story Info
Humans are kept for food and sex by vampires.
1.6k words
4.2
64.4k
43
0

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OLB
OLB
107 Followers

Monique had spent a week of nights prowling the bars and clubs of the beach community looking for the perfect birthday present for her Master. The blond surfer, all golden tanned and sleek but for his milk white ass, was ideal. He had very little body hair and the contrast between his white ass and golden skin was magnificent.

Seducing him had been easy. On the seventh night he shown up with his buddies and had instantly hit on her. Maybe if he had known he was hitting on a succubus he might have had second thoughts, but men were so foolish. One night in her bed and he was hooked. Unfortunately she wasn't keeping him.

Hanging from a fucking frame by his hands and knees, minimum support under his back, he stared around the great hall of vampires with horror in his blue eyes. A red ball gag filled his mouth and kept him quiet. The frame held his knees wide apart and a large yellow plug was stuffed into his rectum in preparation for the fucking he was about to get from the Master.

Monique, nude but for a leather harness that held her breasts up high and delectable stood beside him and smiled. She had fucked the lovely young man and had fed off him sexually, but she had not taken any blood. That would be for the Master.

"You are in for such a treat," she purred and ran her long lacquered nails over his golden tanned chest. "Master is an incubus, and he'll treat your ass to the greatest fuck possible. Oh you'll still like tits and pussy, but your ass will want cock. Hard throbbing cock."

All the vampires in Master's kiss had started out as food for him. The ones he liked he turned into succubi or incubi. Monique was over three hundred years old, but her perfect body looked twenty four. The French court before the revolution had been a wonderful place to hunt.

Master looked all of thirty but was old enough to remember Attila the Hun. It was whispered that he had been a Roman soldier turned by a succubus in Gaul, but that was just a rumor. Master claimed he couldn't remember the exact circumstances that had led to his transformation, but Monique had her suspicions.

Monique's 'food' two lovely girls with pale skin and large breasts were completely nude and obediently sat at her feet. Like most of her kind, Monique viewed humans whether male or female as food. She'd kept men in the past but had found them annoying at best. As was customary of her kind, when she tired of them, she had turned them loose. It was the right thing to do.

She didn't know what her girls were sexually whether straight or not, but now they were bisexual. Golden boy would wind up the same way, his ass demanding cock even if his brain resisted. In time he would accept the way things were and offer his ass to anyone who wanted it. Good sex was good sex, and having an incubus fucking you was heavenly.

Master arrived to applause with his entourage of vampires and 'food' following. He was dressed to look like Julius Caesar, but he was way too pretty to pull it off. Dark haired and eyed, he looked like sex and sin all rolled into one gorgeous package.

Having already fed on blood, his cock was ready for action. He smiled and accepted kisses from his devoted followers. Some actually dropped to their knees and kissed his massive gold ring. Master moved through the crowd and stopped, his eyes settling on the beautiful male hanging from the fucking frame. He needed to see it.

"Who brings me this?" he asked curiously and ran his hand over the flat belly and trembling legs of the 'food'.

"I did, Master," Monique replied and kissed his cheek.

"He looks delicious," Master said and circled the squirming body. "I love the contrast in color," he said and squeezed the firm right buttocks. "Have you taken blood?"

"No Master," Monique replied with a proud smile. "His blood and ass are both virginal."

Master looked up in amazement. "Really? You have not sampled this tasty creature?"

"I resisted the urge," she explained. "My girls and I have spent days preparing him for you."

Master smiled and grabbed both ass cheeks in his hand and pulled them apart. He could see the yellow plug and hot oil oozing from the food's rectum. "Does he have a name?"

"Rick," she answered with a sniff of distaste.

"Oh, agreed," he said. "I will have to change that. But first..." He wanted to fuck this lovely creature now. Helped out of his robes by his entourage, he smiled at the horrified look on "food's" face. Master's cock was splendid, huge long and deep red. Food couldn't imagine anything that big invading his virgin ass. Master smiled and grabbed the butt plug ring, pulling it out and spilling hot oil down the food's crack.

Food tried to clench his buttocks tight, but Master clucked softly and spread them farther apart. Master's power was sex, and he was letting the young man feel the effect of being touched by him. Food's cock twitched with interest.

"There now," Master purred and pressed his engorged cock head against the hot oily opening. The food began to pant as Master's cock slowly pushed its way into the well prepared body. Just as Monique had promised, Master's cock turned 'food's" body into one massive throbbing orgasm waiting to happen. Food's erection grew, his skin burning hot as Master continued to fuck him.

In and out, faster and faster. Food came violently and Master fed on the orgasms that would continue as long as Master fucked him. Food screamed his pleasure behind the ball gag as Master pounded him over and over. Those watching the breaking in of the virgin ass applauded their approval.

Master came violently, filling food with his hot cum, and the moment he could think clearly Master fell forward, his cock still bedded deeply inside of food's ass, and sank his teeth into food's throat. Hot blood full of adrenalin filled Master's mouth, as he drank deep. Food, his heart pounding uncontrollably, rolled his eyes back in his head and fainted.

Pleased with himself and not wanting to kill such a delicious meal, Master raised himself and slowly withdrew his cock from the quivering body. "Delicious," he remarked as someone wiped his body off with a clean wash cloth and towel. Someone else knelt before him and sucked his cock clean. "Clean him up and place him in Helena's bed. No one is to fuck him but me, but she can use a vibrator on him to take the edge off when he wakes up." She would also be incapable of fucking him naturally. Master wanted to make sure no one touched that tender ass but him.

Helena was a tall blonde mortal and a part of Master's food. She washed the cum and blood off food's body with scented water, while the men Maurice and Andre turned him over. The three of them knew well what food was going through as they had all lived through the fucking frame. Even now the two men had enormous butt plugs stuffed in their anuses humming constantly on their sensitive prostrates. If the tension became too great they would suck each other off, but under no condition could they remove the plugs without Master's permission or morning came. Their asses had to be ready and available if Master wanted them. Helena also wore a plug and a butterfly that went off every five minutes. If Andre or Maurice wanted to suck her tits, they could, but her pussy and ass were off limits.

"There now," Helena said as they rolled food back on his back. She was about to arrange his body when the butterfly went off and lashed her clit mercilessly. She moaned wantonly and prayed for a malfunction that would let the butterfly go on and on. Sitting on the side of the bed with the two men kneeling on the floor, she pressed her hand against her mound and waited for it to subside.

The men raised themselves slightly and took the pale pink nipples in their mouths and sucked greedily. Helena whimpered and continued rubbing her mound even when the butterfly stopped humming. With her overly heightened sexuality, she rubbed and rubbed while they sucked until the butterfly kicked in again. The orgasm shook her body and gave her temporary relief from the constant tension. She would have loved some cock but Master's rules were explicit, no one fucked his food but him. If they wanted to fuck during the day, all well, but not at night.

"Oh, I needed that," she sighed and looked back at their new companion. With this cute male joining them, that made six males and four females a part of Master's food. Rising from the bed, knowing that her companion was not going to wake up before morning, she and the men returned to Master's party. One of his women, Angelique was on a red velvet swing being fucked by one of Master's lieutenants as a reward for service rendered. Angelique's orgasms tasted like honey to the vampires which made her a popular meal.

Helena sat on the floor at the foot of Master's chair. Her small orgasms over the period of the night would be snacks for those in her vicinity. Andre and Maurice stood behind his chair with their hands folded demurely in front of them, while their asses were exquisitely tortured. The Master's other men were on the floor in the middle of the hall giving each other blow jobs for the entertainment of the group. The women were giving oral sex to men and women. Helena preferred pussy licking to sucking cock, but in Master's house you did what you were told.

OLB
OLB
107 Followers