Food For Thought Ch. 005

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan wasn't sure what else was in the rooms on the first floor but he could guess that they were all a few desks lighter. Logan continued downstairs.

Once in the sub-basement again he collected the ammunition and the shotgun and moved them back into the armory with the pistols that remained in there. Quickly imaging them and getting the serial numbers from them he moved to the laboratory.

He wanted to finish and head out to search for supplies before it got too late in the afternoon. Looking at his glass, it should be easy if he focused.

The laboratory was easy enough, he managed to image and inventory all the narcotics and get them stored away in a case of their own in his new evidence room. The lab equipment itself wasn't too important but he got images of everything he thought was important.

Logan documented the room full of containers and made sure to get images of how they had been altered to hide things. While cursory evidence at best, it did help build the case.

Taking the longest, the large storage area was the most tedious. Logan documented everything he found there, including the things that looked like normal trade goods. There was a lot to go through and image. He spent the better part of two hours working through it until he finally finished.

This last part was the clincher, and the bit Logan had to really sell. Standing at the large door to the holding room that still held the three infected, Logan opened the door and started recording.

*******************************

"Sir, Sir!" His assistant was tapping on the glass urgently. Chief Auditor Victor Rellor sighed and apologized to the woman he was sitting with. He waved the assistant in.

"Yes?" His voice had an irritated tone.

"I'm sorry sir, but you really have to see this. A case is being uploaded from Skye, you told me to inform you if anything happened." he looked apologetic.

"A case?" Victor was both curious and surprised. The footage he had seen almost two days ago was hard to forget and was now top secret.

"Yes sir, it's coming in slowly but it's a case file. The data transfer rate coming from Skye seems to be much slower now." The assistant took the file from his glass and waved it to the Chief Auditor's desk computer.

"Thank you, you can go." Victor waved him out and turned to the woman he was meeting with.

"I suppose this is good timing, have you heard anything further from Skye?"

High Admiral Samantha Gibson shook her head. "Other than word that a Destroyer went down, no. We have lost reliable contact with anyone on the ground. The Quarantine is still in place, we have four ships in orbit now and are certain nothing has managed to leave the surface. A Light carrier group is on the way to Skye, but they won't be there for another week. Until they get there I'm not authorizing anyone to go planetside."

Nodding in agreement, Victor moved to his desk and pulled up the new data. He had known Samantha for a long time and he considered her a very close friend.

"Let's see what Mr. Firth has for us now..." Victor opened the case file and scattered the contents into the air so everything was visible. A collection of image folders filled the space along with a few videos that were slowly uploading.

"It looks like it might be a while till we can view any footage but there are a few images here."

A picture of an open safe stacked full with chips filled the air, flipping through the images Victor quickly became aware they were all bio marker chips. He only had a handful of the individual chip pictures, but he could see there were a total of 238 individually tagged images being uploaded.

Exhaling he flipped back to the main folder and looked at what Logan had named the case.

'Steepler Interstellar: Skye Infection Outbreak Involvement'

There was a list of sub headings naming other infractions but Victor was focused on the main one.

"Seems like your man on the surface is doing a good job." The High Admiral mused.

Victor had been personally authorizing every access and override request Logan Firth had been making. In his purview as Chief Auditor he had been, at a minimum, trying to help one of his own stay safe in a clearly chaotic situation. The use of an Emergency Override could be dealt with at a later date, however he wasn't expecting this at all.

"I'll be damned," He murmured. Tapping a key on his desk, his assistant's voice started to ask him a question but Victor quickly cut him off.

"I need you to put a team together, and get me everything you can on Steepler Interstellar."

"I think we are going to have another long day." The High Admiral smiled and stood. She had her own work cut out for her. The incident on Skye was being watched very closely by the Colonial Government.

Shaking his head, Victor took a deep breath and started sifting through the data auditor Firth was sending.

********************

"Thanks for your time, I really appreciate your help with this." Logan gave Lindon a warm smile. Nodding sheepishly he shuffled from the room looking perpetually awkward..

He had interviewed everyone including Lilith for twenty minutes each, hearing how Steepler Interstellar had extorted them and forced them to run errands or move things for them. Logan had found out that they kept people in the cubes who they didn't quite trust yet. People would often be kept there for months in between errands or jobs.

Listening to their stories only made Logan more adamant that pinning the outbreak on Steepler was, in this case, a good thing to do.

Logan headed out into the hallway of the first basement level and found Lilith waiting for him. She smiled and started to walk with him towards the foyer.

"I hope that they get what's coming to them." Lilith sounded determined.

"I'm pretty confident in everything I put together, Steepler Interstellar won't know what hit them." Giving her a reassuring look Logan made for the stairs to the sub-basement. "I think we should head out and look for some supplies, namely food and water. I know the water is still running here, but it might be helpful to have some just in case."

Nodding quietly Lilith looked a little lost in thought as they entered the sub-basement foyer.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Before we head out I'd like you to help me with something." With a mischievous look Lilith took his hand and pulled him to the lab.

"What are you up to?" He gave her a curious glance as he let himself be pulled along.

"I've been thinking that we might use the lab to take a closer look at both your blood and your cum. I know neither of us are scientists but it can't be that hard to look through a microscope." Lilith looked quite pleased with herself.

"That's not a bad idea, but what would we be looking for?" Nano technology capable of transforming people and absorbing large quantities of energy would have to be incredibly advanced, Logan wasn't sure the equipment the small lab held would be good enough.

"I think it will be pretty easy to notice something that isn't meant to be there, especially if it's in your cum." Licking her lips she had that hungry look in her eyes again.

"How are we supposed to go look for food if you're nursing a full stomach of cum? Not to mention the others..." Logan gave her a questioning look, thankfully the others were all upstairs and not around to hear their conversation.

"I'm not going to swallow all of it... even though I want to." Pouting a little she stepped into the lab and gave Logan a very sad look.

"Where would the rest of it be going? All over the walls?" This plan was sounding more dubious by the second, even though Logan very much enjoyed the thought of Lilith on her knees with her stomach swelling with another load.

Lilith turned to him and leaned against one of the counters in the lab. She gently pushed her arms together making sure Logan noticed her lovely cleavage.

"I'll swallow until I feel my stomach start to grow a little, then we'll capture some in a few containers, and the rest, as much as it pains me to say, can go into the decontamination shower's drain." Lilith actually almost sounded pained by that last statement.

"Sure sounds like you really enjoy my cum." Logan stepped into her and grabbed her by the waist.

Blushing furiously she slowly nodded her head. "Last night was amazing, I didn't quite believe you when you first said you came so hard I looked pregnant. Feeling your hot load being pumped into me and the sensation of my body growing to take it all..." Lilith trailed off clearly lost to her memories.

Logan gripped her waist tighter and ran his right hand around to her soft behind and gave it a firm squeeze. Lilith's eyes fluttered gently as she was drawn back to the present and giggled warmly.

"Not that I didn't enjoy your cum or sex with you before, but this is amazing on a whole different level." Biting her lip she could only gaze at him with desire.

"I'm glad that you're enjoying it and not freaked out." He leaned in and placed a kiss on her neck.

"As much as I love the kisses and the groping, are you going to let me suck some cum out of you?" Lilith sounded playful as well as determined.

Logan couldn't help but laugh gently at her demeanor. "Absolutely, but you better believe I'm going to bend you over and give you a proper filling later." Logan gripped her tightly and gave her a look that said there would be plenty of spanking as well.

Lilith's breath caught for a moment and she froze as he held her tightly. She was certainly good at getting things done, but Logan knew exactly what she wanted. Her buttons were pretty easy to press.

Blushing as hard as any woman could, she pulled herself away and got a chair ready, as well as procuring a strip of cloth she could use as a blindfold.

"This is going to be a little different but I want you to wear this while I take care of you." She held the blindfold out to Logan and patted the chair.

Raising an eyebrow he took the piece of cloth and sat in the chair. Looking at Lilith for a moment longer he raised the blindfold to his head and covered his eyes. Lilith helped him tie it behind his head, then stepped away.

Logan heard some ruffling and steps as she walked away for a moment, then came back.

"Just making sure the door was locked. Don't want anyone interrupting us." Logan couldn't see her, but her voice was incredibly sultry and laced with desire.

There were a few more noises as she rummaged around the room. The sound of glass clinking and more ruffling continued until Logan felt her right in front of him.

"You ready?" She whispered in his ear.

"Only if you're a good girl and promise not to swallow all of it." Logan reached out and took hold of her quickly. He felt her soft skin under his hands as he pulled her onto him.

"Hey! That's cheating!" She giggled as she straddled him.

Logan ran his hands to the small of her back and pressed her into him. She was naked, Logan could feel the goosebumps on her body as his fingers slid across her bare skin.

Lilith moaned gently and wrapped her arms around his neck as they were pulled closer to each other.

"Just wanted to make sure you're plenty ready for later." He teased as their mouths found each other and Logan gave her a little bite on her low lip before kissing her deeply.

Whimpering at the slight pain, she pressed her lips against his eagerly returning the kiss. Logan shifted his grip to her hips and pulled her down into his growing erection.

Even through his pants Logan knew she could feel how hard he was for her as her hips began to gently rock back and forth. Their tongues met as the pair continued to enjoy the physical connection between them.

Finding its way up, Logan cupped one of her breasts in his hand and squeezed it firmly causing Lilith to moan into his mouth. Giving it another squeeze, Logan was pretty sure it felt bigger than yesterday.

Pushing the thought aside for now he found her nipple and began to play with it as his other hand moved to grip her butt.

Starting gently Logan pulled on Lilith's nipple before tracing a circle around it with his finger. She shuddered in his lap at the attention, making quiet moans as he continued to play with her as they kissed.

Remembering Lilith's enjoyment of his rough handling, Logan began to twist and release her nipple softly before squeezing just a bit tighter.

Lilith broke the kiss and cried out in both pleasure and pain and he continued his ministrations on her nipple.

"You really like me being rough with your nipples don't you?" He asked as he swapped breasts and began to play with the other.

Biting her lip to stifle her noises Lilith continued to moaned in approval and spoke breathlessly "Yes, mmm... yes, I love it when you put your hands on my tits. I love it when you look at them. It's like I can feel your gaze on my skin and it makes me so wet." Lilith kept slowly grinding on him before continuing. "My nipples are so sensitive and it felt amazing when you were being rough with them last night. You can play with them all you want."

Not wasting time taking her up on the offer Logan lifted her breast a little higher and brought his mouth down to meet it. Taking Lilith's firm and needy nipple into his mouth he sucked on it for a moment before starting to roll it between his teeth.

Lilith's words were cut short as whatever she was trying to say next was lost in a deep and pleasure filled moan that shifted between pain and delight as Logan changed the pressure of his teeth on her.

Logan could feel how wet she was through his pants and thought that it was probably time to end the foreplay.

Releasing her nipple Logan held her as she continued to shake a little and mewl gently into his ear.

"I think that should be enough for now? I just wanted to make sure you were plenty riled up for later." Logan placed a light smack on one of her butt cheeks and then gave it a squeeze.

"You don't play fair." Lilith's half hearted protest was filled with a need that she knew wouldn't be satisfied till later that evening, if they had time.

Pulling her in tighter Logan spoke softly into her ear "I promise that for as long as we are together I'll make sure you'll cum your brains out regularly. I won't tease you and leave you wet and needy... "He paused and let his words filter into Lilith's mind before adding: "For long."

Those last two words made Lilith shudder as a soft moan of frustration and desire escaped her lips. Logan didn't need to see her to know that she was enjoying this.

Without hesitating Logan placed a kiss on her neck and gave her soft rear another squeeze.

Logan lowered his voice and spoke roughly to her "Why don't you be a good girl and get on your knees. After all that grinding I need my cock in your pretty mouth."

Her breath catching as his words registered with her, Lilith eagerly slipped from his lap and knelt between his open legs. Slightly shaky hands found his zipper before deftly removing Logan's fully hard member from its confines.

Lilith's warm breath felt good against his shaft as her mouth began to slowly envelop him. She wasn't wasting time.

Soft asymmetrical lips closed around his swollen head and Logan was immediately filled with a sensation of pleasure. His hand shifted to Lilith's hair and he gave her gentle encouragement letting her set the initial pace.

Like the few times before, Logan loved the feel of her soft hair between his fingers as she eagerly slid her mouth down his shaft, lips forming a ring of pleasure that he desperately wanted to push into.

Managing to restrain himself he could feel Lilith start to speed up a little. Her tongue caressed the underside of his shaft as she pushed down, taking more of him into her mouth.

Logan never got tired of hearing Lilith moan, the noises she made only served to drive his desire to push himself deeper down her throat. He gripped her head a little tighter and almost as if she was reading his mind she slid up to Logan's tip and played with it for a moment before taking his now throbbing cock down to the base.

Cupping her head firmly as he enjoyed the feeling of being fully sheathed in her warm and welcoming throat, Logan let out a moan. He held her there for a moment, Lilith's tongue began to twirl around the sides as Logan stared into the darkness of the blindfold.

Even though he wished he could see her, the lack of vision seemed to heighten the sensations he was getting from her mouth.

Another moment passed and Logan eased the pressure up on Lilith's head, but she stayed in place. He felt her lips tighten slightly as she slowly dragged her mouth back up his shaft while sucking hard.

The sensation was amazing, flexing his hips Logan managed to buck up and slid a few inches back into her mouth before popping free. A deep sigh of pleasure enveloped his cock, as Lilith's tongue started to playfully make circles around his head as she licked up the pre-cum that was building on his tip, like a reward.

Licking her way down to Logan's balls, she cupped them in a hand and squeezed them gently.

"You're already so full again, I can feel the cum in there." Lilith's words sounded hungry.

Logan felt one of his testicles become enveloped by her mouth as she softly sucked on it for a moment before letting it slip free.

"I wish I could swallow your whole load. I want to feel all that cum inside me again." Her other hand began to stroke his cock as her mouth and tongue continued to play with his full sack.

Taking a deep breath Logan was lost in the pleasure that Lilith was bringing him. He wanted nothing more than to pump another load into her.

Kissing her way back up to the tip Lilith enveloped his member once more and began a steady pace of taking him down to the base and back up again.

Logan tightened his grip on Lilith's purple hair, but he didn't need to guide her at all. She was eagerly and deftly sucking him off. Her lips tightly closed around his girth as she rose up and loosened just enough to push back down before doing it again.

There was a warmth spreading throughout his body as Lilith's rhythmic motions brought Logan closer and closer to cumming.

Reminding himself what the point of this was, he let go of Lilith's hair and instead squeezed her shoulder gently.

"You're going to make me cum Lilith. Fuck, your mouth feels so good." Logan groaned in pleasure as she sped up a little more, her hand finding its way back to his tightening sack cupping it again in anticipation.

Right as Logan reached his high, Lilith slid down to the base of his throbbing cock and pushed his head as far into her throat as she could as cum began to pulse from Logan's tip.

Only being able to feel Lilith's mouth wrapped tightly around his member as waves of hot cum surged up his shaft and into her throat, Logan was blind to the look of enjoyment and satisfaction that washed over Lilith as she was sucking hungrily at every jet of warm spunk that was pushed into her.

After a few moments Logan began to worry, but was met with a wave of cool air washing over his cock as Lilith started to stroke the cum out of him. She had slipped his cock from her throat and was now moaning quietly as the waves of cum shot out of him to who knows where.

The tight feeling of Lilith's hand working its way up and down in time with the spurts of cum was an amazing feeling, though a voice deep inside him was feeling regret at not getting to pump the full load inside the eager mouth that was provided.

Slowly relaxing into the chair, Logan's orgasm ended with one final jet of cum that left him feeling drained and immensely satisfied. His body felt like there was a slight current going through it again and it only served to make the sessions he was feeling better.

Taking a deep breath and sitting up the chair Logan pulled the blindfold from his eyes and was greeted by quite an astonishing site.