Food For Thought Ch. 007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan imagined she was very used to giving orders, and that was the end of it. During his time in the Navy, she was known for being even-tempered, demanding, but fair. Most people liked her and tried to rise to her expectations. He wasn't in the Navy anymore.

"Admiral, I just don't..." It was Logan's turn to be cut off.

"Logan, I can appreciate whatever hesitation you might have. Quite frankly, my current options are either an orbital bombardment or throwing dozens of Marines' lives at this problem. I'm no stranger to giving shitty orders; however, the time for personal excellence is here. Either get the job done or shut up." The room was silent. Logan had never been told to shut up by an officer before.

Logan thought for a moment; personal excellence aside, he would probably not get another opportunity like this again. "I want a ship."

That request broke the awkward silence, which immediately filled the room again as everyone looked at Logan. Some looked shocked, Emily looked impressed, and the High Admiral had raised an eyebrow.

"And a name from the registry of stricken ships," Logan added.

No one spoke as Samantha and Logan looked at each other. Given what he had just been asked to do, he didn't think it was too unreasonable a request. Either he'd die, and it would be a moot point, OR he would pull this off and would get a ship out of it.

Eyebrow still arched, she turned and looked at Victor, who had remained stoic. The High Admiral looked back at Logan. "Done."

The faintest look of a smirk edged in on the Chief Auditor's face. Logan felt slightly uneasy; that smirk was foreboding.

"I'll get the job done, Admiral," Logan said confidently.

"Good. I want you and Captain Norn on the same page going forward. Get the data I want and get back. So long as there's no real danger of the infection being on the Sparrow, I will give you permission to enter orbit. Albeit under quarantine. So long as you're on the surface, you have my permission to execute whatever strategy you deem fit to get the job done."

"Lastly..." The transmission cut out.

The cramped room was silent again. Logan began to reach down for his terminal but was stopped by Captain Norn. He began to protest but was silenced by her use of the console. Logan watched nervously but realized there was likely little to fear given how closely the Chief Auditor and High Admiral were working.

With a click, the terminal was released from the slot it was held in; Elinor Norn took it and handed it back to Logan. "I placed the executive officer access codes and related information on here. It was surprisingly easy to transfer authorization to you."

Logan slowly took the device and put it back where it belonged. Going from data analyst to auditor to ship executive officer was an interesting path.

"I need to rest, but we will talk more tomorrow. There will be plenty for us to discuss. I will ensure the lieutenant is aware of the new chain of command." There was certainly more to discuss, but Logan could see the Captain was exhausted and in pain.

Without wanting to burden her further, he nodded and ushered his companions from the room. As he was about to leave the room, Logan heard the Captain's voice behind him, "Bold, Mr. Firth. Very Bold. Not many have had the stones to make a blunt request like that from Samantha... I hope it pays off. You should be careful about what you ask for."

Looking back at the ailing woman, she had a playful, if uncertain, smile on her lips. Hesitating now, some small part of Logan felt that the High Admiral, upon reflection, agreed too readily.

"I hope so too," Logan stepped from the room.

***

Being back in the same cabin they had been in on the way to Skye was a little strange, given the circumstances. Emily had ventured off to spend time with the remaining marines on the ship.

Standing at the small window, Logan looked out into the dark world beyond, an occasional flash of lighting outlining parts of the skyline.

Logan laughed to himself quietly, but there was a slight poke at his side as Lilith snuggled into him.

"What?" Lilith asked curiously.

"Nothing important." Logan put an arm around her and squeezed gently.

She nudged her elbow into him slightly. "What?"

Logan sighed "I was just looking at the Skye-line..." He could feel her eyes roll across the floor as she elbowed him again a little more forcefully.

Thinking about the conversation with the High Admiral gave Logan plenty of cause for concern; the more he thought about it, the more it made sense, at least from a numbers point of view. Logan valued his life, but if the cost of his refusal to comply was the lives of dozens or hundreds of marines or the lives of everyone left in the city, there wasn't much of a choice to be made.

It is better to risk the few assets left on the surface before either obliterating the city or committing more lives to the task. It was a shitty ask, the admiral was right. That's why she was in charge.

If anything, Logan admired and appreciated her directness. There was no beating around the bush. She knew everything was fucked. It was clear on her face. She was doing what she had to to save the lives she could. Sure, at his possible expense, but it was a numbers game.

Hugging him tightly, Lilith drew Logan back to the present. She was starting to notice he had a habit of getting lost in thought and brooding.

"A lot was done today," Logan murmured.

"Certainly walked quite a bit. And now you get to help run a ship, Mr. Spy Executive Officer." Lilith placed a kiss on Logan's cheek.

At this point, Logan didn't even bother correcting her; she was trying to get a tiny rise out of him to pull him from his thoughts. He appreciated it.

"That would make you the Assistant to the Executive Officer then." Turning the tables on her, Logan turned around and pulled Lilith against him; she hummed happily in response. "I hope you're ready to assist me, Miss. Ashford."

"Yes, Sir. I'm always ready to assist you." Lilith bit her lip and pressed herself into Logan.

Grabbing her waist, Logan lifted Lilith and sat her on the small table next to the window. Leaning in, Logan kissed her softly before pulling back and looking at her. Lilith's mouth chased Logan as he pulled away, not wanting to break the kiss.

"I know we are on a planet full of flesh-eating infected people, but I wouldn't trade being with you for anything else." Logan moved a hand to her cheek and caressed it gently.

Leaning into his hand, her eyes fluttered, "So romantic, the sentiment is lovely, but I'd rather be on a beach with you." She smiled at him, "Or in a king-size bed."

Smiling back at her, Logan held her head carefully and pulled Lilith back into a kiss. Melting into his touch, Lilith wrapped her legs around him and pulled them closer together.

Their kissing was slow and passionate. Logan kept a firm hold on her waist with one hand and began to play with her hair with the other. Lilith's thighs felt incredible squeezing against him; her whole body was pressing into him with her desire to keep Logan as close as possible.

A deliberate and gentle pull on Lilith's hair sent a shiver through her as a moan made its way out between their kissing. Even with things being softer, Lilith still clearly enjoyed a little playful roughness.

Logan felt Lilith begin to remove her shirt, her hands struggling to find space between them as there was no desire to separate their lips. Mustering his willpower, Logan separated from her and pulled his shirt off; watching the longing on Lilith's face as she managed to get her shirt off as well only made his desire for her grow.

Lilith's breasts spilled out of her bra, the ample flesh barely fitting in the old garment. Reaching forward, Logan found the clasp and liberated them from their ill-fitting prison. Cupping one in his hand, Logan rolled Lilith's nipple between his fingers.

Brow furrowing in pleasure, Lilith's eyes fluttered at the sensation. Their mouths reconnected as Logan continued to play with her nipple, his other hand making a start and removing his pants.

The soft skin Logan felt beneath his hand and pressed against him was fantastic. Pulling a little harder on the nipple made Lilith Moan louder.

They continued kissing until their mutual need for something more was greater. Sharing a long look, Lilith unwrapped her legs from around Logan, and they both quickly removed the rest of their clothes.

The small bed barely fit them comfortably, but that didn't matter much to them. Logan sat on the edge as Lilith stood in front of him. He spent a moment taking her body in.

"How can I best assist you this evening, sir?" Lilith put on her best 'helpless assistant' face and gently pushed her breasts together.

"I want you to get on your knees and wrap those amazing tits of yours around my cock." Logan said firmly.

"My pleasure." Smiling playfully, Lilith sank to the ground and positioned herself between Logan's legs. Her breasts came to rest against Logan's fully erect shaft.

Logan could only watch as Lilith took him in her mouth with a few deep strokes to add the needed moisture for what was to come. The warmth of her mouth was quickly replaced by the heat and friction of her breasts.

Lilith fully enveloped Logan's cock; only a small bit of his head remained poking out. Cupping her own breasts, Lilith squeezed them together and looked Logan in the eyes.

"You look really sexy holding your breasts like that." Logan was getting lost in the feeling of her warm body against him.

"I like the way my new big tits swallow you up. I also love the way they feel in my hands." Lilith purred as she began to work herself along Logan's length.

As Lilith happily bounced up and down, Logan watched her. He enjoyed the playful and slightly submissive role she took on during sex.

Tilting her head down, Lilith began to lick at the tip of Logan's member as it found its way free of her cleavage. The sensation made Logan groan lightly in pleasure.

Eager to please, Lilith kept a good pace for a few minutes. The friction of her breasts aggressively sliding against him was amazing. Logan ran his thumb over her lips. With a greedy smile, Lilith pulled his thumb into her mouth and began to suck on it.

Lilith's tongue rolled over his thumb. The mixed sensations from different body parts made him feel like he would explode right then.

"Lay down," Logan said.

She didn't stop right away. Lilith kept bouncing up and down, gradually getting slower while maintaining eye contact with him.

Eventually, coming to a stop, she climbed forward, dragging her breasts along Logan's abdomen before rolling onto the bed. Lilith looked up at Logan as he climbed on top of her; wordlessly, she spread her thighs for him as he leaned down to kiss her. As their lips met, Logan's cock rubbed against Lilith's wet pussy.

Everything had been reasonably gentle despite the wordplay; Logan didn't feel a need to dive into any rough play tonight. He just wanted to be with Lilith.

Without needing to say anything, Lilith flexed her hips back and forth. Rinding the right angle, Logan's stiff shaft found its way inside Lilith. Moaning into Logan's mouth, Lilith took all of Logan inside her before clamping down on him, long legs once again wrapping around him.

Being pulled against her and squeezed so tightly made Logan feel truly desired by her. Soft thighs gripped his sides as her hole eagerly held Logan in.

With firm but slow thrusts, he began to move in and out of her. Lilith's legs limited the distance he could pull out. He didn't mind, though. Each time their hips met, Lilith moaned, hands pressing into Logan's back.

Instead of speeding up, Logan worked in more vigorous thrusts here and there to keep Lilith guessing. Each strong thrust caused Lilith's fingers to dig in and her thighs to squeeze tighter.

Breaking their kiss, Logan looked deeply into Lilith's amethyst eyes. Her breath came in small gasps with every thrust.

"I fit so perfectly inside you, don't I?" Logan whispered into her ear.

"Yes... So good." Her breathless reply was quiet.

Placing a few kisses on her neck, Logan gave her a gentle bite, which made her walls tighten around him even more like a reflex.

Lilith was lost in her pleasure and didn't hear the small gasp from the door. Looking up, Logan saw Emily peeking through a gap in the doorway. He didn't want to lose the pleasure he was feeling and, in that moment, he decided to ignore her.

Emily's cheeks were flushed, but she didn't look embarrassed. They made eye contact, but Logan kept his steady movements and pressed back into Lilith's warm cunt.

Holding her gaze for only a second or two, Logan focused back on Lilith.

"Emily is watching us," Logan whispered in her ear again.

Logan felt her tense up for a moment before relaxing again. "Don't... Care...Close..." Was all she could murmur back to him.

With that encouragement, Logan increased his rhythmic pace slightly. His thrusts became more forceful, and the quiet sounds of their hips repeatedly meeting filled the room.

It didn't take much longer for Lilith to cum; her body tensed up as a series of muffled gasps and moans escaped her lips. Logan wouldn't last much longer either, with how tightly she was clinging to his cock. Every thrust was overflowing with pleasure.

Logan faintly heard the door close. With that, Logan began to cum. Continuing to slowly push into Lilith, he could feel each heavy shot of cum find its way into Lilith's waiting body.

Pushing deeply inside her one more time, Logan moaned as it felt like Lilith's pussy was trying to take every ounce of his cum it could. Entirely inside her, Logan watched as his cum began to expand Lilith's stomach.

Each hot spurt caused a little sigh as Lilith smiled up at him with a hazy look on her face. Her hands cradled her slowly growing mid-section as her womb stretched to take his whole load. Shot by shot, they were gradually pushed apart as her belly took up more room between them.

Lilith was forced to release her leg hold on Logan eventually. With a content moan, Logan pulled himself from Lilith; even after so thorough a filling, she didn't want to let him go.

As Logan got up, Lilith wined gently, "Noooo, come back."

Chuckling, Logan quickly locked the door and snuggled up next to Lilith again. "We really need to start making sure the doors are locked."

Running her hands over her cum filled belly, Lilith didn't really seem to hear Logan. She pressed herself against him as he cupped one of her breasts in his hand.

"Oh shit." Lilith eventually realized what Logan had said. "Emily almost saw this." Looking at Logan with wide eyes, she bit her lip nervously, hands still on her stomach.

"Yeah, it would be pretty hard to explain." Logan pulled her against him and held her tightly. "Right... Always remember to lock the door. Wait, she was watching us?" Lilith's nervousness disappeared as she turned to look at Logan.

"For at least a minute or two. She left right after you came." Logan smiled at her.

Turning an adorable shade of crimson, Lilith buried her face in the pillow. Logan rubbed her back slowly.

Lilith pulled her head free a minute later and looked at Logan like nothing happened.

"What?" He asked.

"I've never been watched having sex before. It was a little embarrassing, but I'm over it." She said nonchalantly.

"Just like that?" Logan gave her a curious look.

"Well, I did tell you to keep going. I did freak out for a moment, but overall, I just really wanted to orgasm. So, I guess being watched doesn't bother me too much. At least not by total strangers. I probably would have had a moment if it was a random crewman or someone else." Lilith looked back at him thoughtfully.

"Emily is essentially a stranger." He pointed out.

"Sure, though she and I did have a good chat this morning when I checked on her." Another sigh of contentment was released as she continued to feel her stomach.

Logan continued to watch her before replying, "You're a really naughty woman."

"I'm not going to wander off and ask to have sex in front of random people. I was trying to say that the small level of familiarity I have with Emily was just enough to not make me care." Lilith rolled her eyes. "Besides, she's the one who just stood there and watched instead of closing the door right away."

Reaching for his bag, Logan pulled out a nutrition bar and some water. He didn't feel like wandering around the ship in search of food.

They cuddled until they fell asleep.

The ship's water reclamation systems were still operational. Washing the sweat and grime away from the previous day in a hot shower felt terrific, though the prospect of dirty clothes loomed. It was a little more acceptable to shower together when there was only one communal bathing space on the deck.

In the confines of an older ship, there wasn't much space for being shy or personal space.

The enlisted mess on deck 5 was almost empty, except for two people. Logan and Lilith ate what they could; plenty of supplies were left sitting around.

"The Captain would like to speak with you when you're done... Sir." A crewman had approached them and spoke directly to Logan. The 'sir' felt like a remembered afterthought.

As they finished their meal, Lilith kissed him quickly and headed off to wander the ship. She had wanted to look around when they were first here.

Stepping into the captain's office again, Logan stood quietly till the Captain looked up at him.

"We have a bit to go over, Logan." She looked just as haggard as yesterday, if at least more rested.

"Yes, Ma'am," Logan replied.

Waving him over, she shook her head at Logan. "Elinor is fine; drop the formalities. We have too much to do."

Logan moved over to her desk and casually leaned against it as she looked back down at her screen.

"The damage we suffered was not insignificant. Thankfully, the chief engineer got away with some minor scrapes. He has been working around the clock to address the biggest issues; unfortunately, he only has four able engineers instead of the usual twelve." Elinor adjusted herself uncomfortably.

"What would you like me to do?" Logan asked.

"Head to engineering and see how he is doing. I feel Leiutanant Kilder has been keeping things from me because I'm 'ailing.'" Was that sarcasm Logan detected?

"You were shot, Cap... Elinor." Logan could see the dried blood from where he was standing.

"I'm aware of that; my brain is working just fine, thank you. A Trauma shot stopped me from bleeding out, but it hurts something fierce." Wincing a little, she handed Logan a data tablet.

Trauma shots were used to plug holes and control other highly vascular injuries that would otherwise kill someone within a few minutes. The coagulatory agents expanded rapidly to fill a wound and bind with the surrounding tissue. It certainly didn't fix you, but it could keep you alive for a few days if lucky.

Logan looked at the tablet and saw a list of things to get reports on; structural damage stood out most to him. It's possible the Sparrow might not be space-worthy.

"Logan, I honestly have no clue how this is supposed to work. I've never heard of an Auditor being in your position before, and while I don't like it, I'll do as ordered. I can't access your service record without a data link; otherwise, I'd look you up. I'm just going to try and trust you." Elinor Noorn gave Logan an honest smile; she was trying her best.

"I know Ma'am... sorry. It's a hard habit to break. Elinor... I appreciate that. I'll get this done as quickly as possible; we need to discuss the plans going forward to get the data log." Logan looked up from the tablet and returned her smile.

"I'm multi-tasking, don't worry. I'll have something put together and should be able to have a meeting on it later. Even if we get the data log right now, this ship isn't going anywhere unless it can lift off." Her brow furrowed as she turned her attention back to the screen.