Fooling the Gangsters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom felt me hesitate and thought I had stopped because I couldn't bear to take such a taboo action. "Son, you've got to carry on," she whispered pleading.

I hesitated no longer and slipped my right hand down between her legs. She gasped as my middle finger slipped between her labia lips and rubbed her clitoris. She was already wet from me sucking her nipples, but now I began to really juicy her up with my fingers. She was making slight moaning noises as I went to work on her genitalia. I loved the thought that I had got my mom very sexually excited.

Eventually she pulled herself together with a sharp intake of breath and pushed me down on the bed, slipping her panties off and sitting on my thighs astride me. She looked down at me, both of us aware that she was about to commit the most taboo act a mother can do.

She steeled herself as she said to me slowly in her fake sensual drawl, trying to hide the tension in her voice, "I only fuck naughty boys. Are you a naughty boy?"

"Oh yes Mama," I croaked, my throat dry with the anticipation.

Mom took my croaking voice as a sign I was dreading what she was about to do. She looked down at me pityingly and whispered, "Thank you for being brave."

With that expression of gratitude, she lifted herself up and began impaling her pussy on my hard cock. Boss must have thought that she'd done this a thousand times, but I knew, given her conservative sex positions with dad, that that this was the first time she would be straddling a man with a cock inside her. Her mouth was open and her eyes staring as she impaled herself on her son, carefully lowering herself, sliding down my shaft inch by inch. The feeling was incredible as the walls of her vagina gripped me. Despite her tightness, her juices enabled my smooth penetration, so that finally I was inside her to the hilt.

She stared down at me, taking in taboo act she had committed and then started slowly tentatively moving her hips, instinctively discovering how to fuck a man who's underneath her.

Her face looked dazed and she appeared to have lost where she was. I decided I'd better help her, "Ride me Mama! I shouted.

The loudness of my voice seemed to bring her round and she gratefully joined in with her drawl, "Howja like being ridden by a woman with big tits, kid?"

"Fucking great, Mama!" I shouted, and reached up grasping her tits and squeezing them as she started pumping her hips with a faster rhythm.

Mom was now really getting into it. She had never fucked a man like this before and her body was thoroughly enjoying it. I knew she would be feeling guilty but that emotion was now in the background as she moved her hips furiously approaching her orgasm. I squeezed her tits even harder and she gave a scream, tensing as her body shook with her climax. It was too much for me and I let my cum stream inside her.

She collapsed on top of me and eventually rolled off, looking with horror at my continued hard erection. Boss was looking on interestedly as mom whispered, "You'll just have to continue and take me from behind."

Taking that as an invitation, I got up behind her and entered her pussy from the rear. She gripped the bedrail with both hands as I commenced a very pleasant leisurely fucking motion. However, Boss suddenly got more animated.

"If you ain't gonna fuck 'er in the ass kid, I will!" he shouted at me.

Mom gave a big sigh and whispered, "Use lots of oil and take it very slowly."

Following her instructions, I poured oil all down her ass and warily worked my finger in her asshole. Then, very cautiously, I inserted my helmet into her sphincter.

Boss seemed pleased, "That's better kid!"

Mom's asshole was very tight, but I was able to begin fucking her carefully. Mom was quiet as I began moving a little faster and I began to wish I could really thrust into her. Just then Boss's phone rang again.

Boss was shouting into his phone, as people do when they get excited. "What, he's at the airport getting a plane to Galveston! Right I'll be with you in twenty minutes. Get us tickets and we'll fly straight after him."

With that, there was a rustle of bodies behind me as Boss and Mr. Skinny grabbed their things. A few seconds later the door slammed behind them and they were gone.

Mom breathed a huge sigh of relief and went to push me off, but I was too near my orgasm. I had to finish fucking her in the ass. I grabbed her hair as I held her still and began to pound into her, my hips slapping into her big buttocks. Mom screamed, but I showed no mercy. Her ass cheeks were rippling from the force of my thrusts as I approached my climax. Mom was now involuntarily joining in, thrusting back at me and we both came together as she gave her loudest scream.

As I lay back guiltily on the bed, mom got up quickly and went into the bathroom. Angela had been dressing hastily ever since the gangsters had gone and she stopped by me on her way to the door, looking down at my still hard erection.

"George is on a trip again in a couple of weeks," she said shyly, "You can come around if you like."

I smiled at her. "Angela, I'll do that."

Just then mom came out of the bathroom in a bathrobe she'd found. Angela told her that she would be asking the desk clerk to call a taxi to take her and mom to the dinner. Mom smiled at her and said, "As it's now all over with your father, I'll just go home with Tom. You carry on and see George."

As Angela shut the door behind her, mom turned to me and took off the bathrobe. Slipping beside me on the bed she pulled me on top of her and looking down at my erection said, "Come on then, we don't want to waste that do we!"

I grinned at her and, as I positioned my mushroom head at her entrance, said, "I only fuck naughty moms. Are you a naughty mom?"

"You betcha!" mom said with her fake drawl and, hooking her legs behind me, pulled me inside her.