Foot Slave to a Female Family Ch. 01

Story Info
Tom slowly becomes a foot slave to his female relatives.
4.4k words
4.33
16.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.

*****

It was summer, and Tom's aunt and cousins were moving in next door. Tom wasn't too excited about that; his cousins often liked to make fun of him and tease him when he was around, and he was never included in any activities they did together.

Tom lived with his sister and mother. His sister had a part-time job as a barista, and his mother worked from home. Tom was often left alone with nothing to do. He didn't have a job, so he would spend most of his time watching television or playing video games.

Tom's aunt and cousins finally came one morning. They knocked on Tom's apartment, and he opened the door. He was greeted by his two cousins and aunt. The cousins were tall and slender, their hair long, reaching past their shoulders. One of them had blonde hair, and the other had smooth brown hair. They smiled eagerly when they saw Tom.

"Hey, Tommy!" The blonde cousin, Jenna, said.

"Hey," I replied awkwardly.

"Where's your mommy?" His aunt asked. Her tone was like she was talking to a child, which annoyed Tom.

"She's in her room, probably working."

"Go on, let her know we're here!" Aunt said, making her way through the doorway and into the house without asking for Tom's permission. She and her two daughters took off their heels and flats and entered the living room where they lounged lazily on the sofas while Tom went to his mother's room.

He knocked on the door, but there was no answer, so he opened it and went in. His mother was sleeping in her bed, her body sprawled out across the bed. She was sleeping without any blankets, so Tom saw her bare legs extend from her short skirt. She was wearing nylons as well, so Tom knew she had been working a few minutes ago, and she must have gotten tired and fallen asleep on the bed.

Tom walked to her and slowly nudged her awake. She groggily woke up, rubbing her eyes. "Tom?"

"Yeah," Tom said. "Aunty is here. She's waiting for you in the living room."

His mom smiled warmly and got up. "Fetch me my slippers, dear."

Tom hesitated but did as she instructed. She wore her slippers, washed her face, and went to the living room. Tom followed her.

Mom entered the living room, and her sleepy expression turned to glee as she saw her sister and nieces. "Hey, you made it!"

"We did!" Aunt said, getting up and hugging her sister. The two embraced each other tightly. "It's been a while, how have you been?"

"Great!" Mom said. "Haily got a job recently, and she's been helping out around the house."

"That's great! What about Tom?" Aunt asked.

"Well, he's still not doing anything," Mom said, looking at him disappointedly, "but at least he's not causing any trouble."

"I'm sure he'll find a job soon."

The two sisters sat down on the big sofa, and Tom had to sit opposite them, next to the cousins. The sofa was barely big enough for the three of them, and his cousins were clearly uncomfortable. "How about you sit on the floor, Tommy?" Jenna said.

"Let your cousins get comfortable, dear," Mom said. "They've been traveling all day."

Tom, irritated at having to be excluded, reluctantly obeyed. He slipped off the sofa and sat on the floor, his back leaning to the sofa. His cousins made themselves comfortable on the sofa, their backs leaning against the armrest on each side.

"So, how was your flight?" Mom asked her sister.

"It wasn't too bad," Aunt said, "but there was a lot of walking around the airport and waiting in lines, so my feet are killing me."

"Aw," Mom said. "There's a really good massage place nearby."

"That sounds nice, but I don't really have the energy to walk anywhere right now," Aunt said, extending her feet in front of her, curling her toes tiredly.

"Tommy here can give you a foot massage," Mom said. "He's already sitting on the floor."

Tom looked irritably at his mom. There was no way he was going to massage his aunt's horrid feet. They were probably sweaty and smelly from all the walking she did today.

"That would be wonderful!" Aunt said, curling her toes some more as if beckoning Tom to touch them.

"No way!" Tom said. "They're not even clean."

His mom looked at him furiously. "That's no way to talk to your aunt!"

"Sorry," Tom said, looking down, "but I'm not going to massage her dirty feet."

Jenna nudged Tom's head with her foot from the couch. "It's not like you're doing anything useful."

Mom was staring furiously at Tom, who looked down ashamed. "If you do not come here and massage your aunt's feet right now, you will pay, young man."

Tom's face was red, and he almost teared up. If he refused to do it and just sat down, he would be punished the whole summer. Tom relented to peer pressure and crawled to his aunt's feet, which were sweaty and red from walking for so long. Tom slowly extended his hand, and with a flushed face, he held one of his aunt's feet.

They were warm and icky, and Tom immediately let go, disgusted by the feet. They were so horrible that he almost stood up and left the room right then and there. "Go on," Aunt said. "I'll treat you to anything you want if you do a good job."

His mother looked at him expectantly. Tom, finally giving up, reached once more for his aunt's feet and grabbed her right foot. Disgust filled him, but he ignored it and placed her foot on his lap. He then started pressing into her sole with his thumbs, rotating them on each part of her foot, just like they did in movies.

Immediately his aunt leaned her head back, closed her eyes, and moaned. "That is incredible!" She said, her toes curling in pleasure.

Mom looked at Tom approvingly, then leaned back and started conversing with her sister. They talked about their flight, their current jobs, and what their daughters or up to. No one mentioned Tom or even acknowledged him as he massaged his aunt's feet. After around five minutes, he let go of the aunt's right foot and held the other foot, but his aunt pulled her foot back. "Keep massaging my right foot," she said. "It's still a bit tight."

Tom rolled his eyes; he absolutely hated sitting on the floor in front of her and massaging her feet, he wanted to finish the massage and wash his hands with a week's worth of soap. Unfortunately, he had to continue massaging his aunt's feet until she felt he had done a good job.

He continued massaging her right foot, his thumbs pressing her heel, sole, and balls of her foot, rotating and applying pressure on various spots. The whole time, his aunt was talking with his mother, moaning a bit every now and then from his massage. Tom kept massaging for ten more minutes until she finally wiggled her toes and told him to get started on her other foot. Tom's hands were sweaty and smelly from her horrendous foot, but he forced himself to comply, massaging her other foot. She talked with his mother energetically, not paying any attention to Tom, whose thumbs were starting to ache. For all she cared, he was just a machine meant to massage her feet. They talked about all kinds of things while he was stuck on the floor, making her moan with each press of his fingers on her feet.

Meanwhile, his cousins were giggling behind him. They had been chatting with each other the whole time, but Tom wasn't paying much attention to them. Only now, he felt them stare at him and laugh. What were they saying?

Suddenly, Tom felt a weight on his shoulders. He turned his face to look at the weight, and his face touched the soles of Jenna. He noticed she was pushing herself a bit to the edge of the sofa so she could reach Tom's shoulders. She rested both her feet on his shoulders, and both of the sisters were giggling. Tom immediately shook his shoulders, dropping their feet from them, and stared angrily at his cousins. They laughed some more and said, "Sorry, I meant to rest my feet on the footrest."

"Don't get too upset, sweety," his mom said, noticing his angry expression. "They're just trying to have some fun."

Tom maintained his frown but didn't say anything. He continued massaging his aunt's feet. His cousins giggled and placed their feet on his shoulders again. Before Tom could react, the house door opened and Tom's sister came in. She walked into the living room and saw Tom sitting on the floor, his aunt's foot on his lap, and his cousin's feet on his shoulders. She was surprised by the sight but then smiled. "Auntie! Jenna! Sarah!" She said, beaming at her aunt and cousins.

She hugged her aunt and kissed her on the cheeks. "How have you been Auntie?"

"Oh, sweety, I've missed you!"

They broke off the hug, and Tom's sister, Emma went to hug her cousins. "Jenna, Sarah, how are you?"

Jenna pulled back her feet from Tom's shoulders. "We've been doing great! Our school friends keep asking about you."

"Oh, do they?" Emma asked, grinning. "I bet they're still trying to get my number."

"They are," Sarah said, and they all laughed.

Tom continued massaging his aunt's feet. The family completely forgot he was there and was too focused on his sister. Emma sat next to the cousins. They fit on the couch just fine. Why did they have to make Tom sit on the floor when his sister could sit on the couch with his cousins?

"It felt like I walked in on something," Emma said.

"Oh," Jenna replied. "We were just having fun with Tommy here."

Sarah nodded, and Emma laughed. "I'm glad he's good for something at least," she said. "So he's okay with you resting your feet on him?"

"No!" Tom said.

"Yes!" The cousins said, louder.

Emma just laughed some more. She extended her feet and imitated what Jenna had done earlier. She rested both her tired weary feet on Tom's shoulders. The smell immediately hit him, and he almost puked. He shook his shoulders angrily and stood up. "Get off me!"

"Oh, don't be like that," Mom said. "Your sister is just having some fun with Jenna and Sarah."

"But her feet are disgusting! She just came home from a long shift as a barista; I can't be anywhere near them!" Tom replied, storming off.

"If you leave now, you won't come with us," Mom said. "You'll also have to stay alone here without any food while we eat at an expensive restaurant."

Tom stopped, still angry. "Fine, but I won't be near anyone's feet!"

"Just sit down," Jenna said. "We haven't seen each other for over a year."

Tom returned and sat down on the floor, in the middle, but away from everyone's feet.

"You still haven't finished massaging my other foot!" Aunt said, almost pleading with Tom.

Tom felt bad, his aunt had nothing to do with his sister and cousins teasing him. "Fine," he said, sliding over to her feet. He raised her left foot to his lap and continued massaging it, ignoring the aching in his thumbs.

His sister and cousins caught up, talking about their new jobs and friends. Ten minutes passed, and Tom finally finished massaging his aunt's feet. She curled her toes happily and smiled at him warmly.

"So," Mom said, getting the girls' attention, "how about we play a little game?"

"Sure," the girls said.

"There's this card game I saw online. Each of us has five lives, and whoever loses those five lives has to do something the others agree on."

Mom proceeded to explain the rules to the girls before fishing a deck of cards from a drawer. The whole family sat on the floor in a circle, and Tom was glad he was no longer the only one there.

They played the game, chatting and joking around as they played cards. The game ended twenty minutes later, and Tom was the loser. "Now now, what should his punishment be?" Emma asked.

The girls got around together and started whispering so Tom wouldn't hear them. After a few moments, they all turned around and looked at him with sly grins. "Since you've been so disgusted by my feet earlier," his sister said, "We decided you'd have to spend the rest of the day tending to our feet."

Tom was horrified. "There's no way I'm going to do that."

"Now don't be such a sore loser, Tommy," Jenna said with a wide grin.

"That's the game," Mom said, nodding her head. "You have to do the punishment."

"I'm not doing that."

"Well then, I didn't want to do this," Mom said. "But I guess I'll just have to post this picture on my Facebook."

Mom pulled up a picture on her phone and turned it to show Tom. The picture was Tom sitting on the floor, his aunt's feet on his lap, massaging one of them, and his cousin's feet on his shoulders. He looked like a manservant, and Tom's face immediately turned red.

"When did you get that?"

"I snapped it without you noticing." Mom winked, smiling warmly. "So, what's it gonna be?"

"Fine, fine, fine!" Tom yelled, helpless to do anything. Well, he'll only have to massage some feet, it won't be that bad. Right?

The girls cheered and clapped happily, while Mom and Aunt just watched with a smile. Everyone except Tom got up slowly and sat on their couches, eager to commence with Tom's punishment.

"Before we start, be a darling and get us a drink, I'm parched," Aunt said, waving her hands lazily.

Tom shot her a glance and went to the kitchen to pour some wine. He came back with a tray holding five glasses and a bottle of wine. He placed the tray on the table and sat down.

"It's not gonna pour itself, sweety," Mom said.

"You said I have to tend to your feet, not pour drinks."

"Well, if that's how you want it to be, then we'll make it a lot worse," Emma said, grinning.

Tom got up and picked up the tray. He poured each woman a glass, starting with his aunt, who had been waving for him hurriedly to pour her a glass first. Each girl took her glass of wine and drank it, without even thanking Tom, who returned the tray to the table and sat on the floor, frowning.

"Well, I think since you gave Mom a nice foot massage," Jenna said, "I think we should get one too."

The others nodded. "Do my feet first," Emma said, stretching her sweaty tired feet next to Tom. "I've been standing on them all day serving customers at the cafe."

Tom, hesitantly, sat next to her feet and raised them to his lap. He began giving her a foot massage when his cousins' feet sat on his lap as well. "What are you doing?"

"Just waiting for our turn. We've had a long flight," Jenna said, twisting her feet on Tom's lap, almost hurting him.

"Well, a punishment is a punishment," Mom said. She extended her nyloned feet and rested them on Tom's shoulders. He could feel her nylons rubbing against his cheeks. Her feet didn't smell bad, probably because she had been home all day, but a womanly aroma wafted from her soles, right into his nose.

Tom was about to shake off the feet resting on him, but he decided against it. She had a picture of him under their feet, and he didn't want to make things worse. He just had to bear with it for the day, and he'd be free tomorrow.

Tom's aunt raised her feet and rested them on Tom's head. He gritted his teeth and forced himself to bear with it.

Tom continued massaging his sister's feet, and his hands were covered in her sweat again. Her feet were very warm and red from being crammed into her shoes all day.

Just a few minutes later, Tom saw Jenna raise one of her feet and place it on Tom's face. Tom pulled back, which caused his aunt's feet to fall from his head. "Hey!" Aunt said, almost reprimanding him.

Tom almost apologized, but he remembered he shouldn't even be in this crazy situation.

"Stop moving," Mom said, pushing her feet down on his shoulders, forcing Tom to stay in place.

Tom stayed still, absolutely humiliated and crushed. What could he do? If he forced the feet away from him and left, his mom would post the pictures and they would leave him alone without any food. He had to bear through this humiliating situation, even if it meant having a foot in his face.

Tom settled down and took a deep breath. He was hit with the smell of the cousin's feet, which were hovering mere inches from his face.

"It's nice feeling his nose breathing cool air from my toes," Jenna said, wiggling her toes in front of Tom's eyes, almost taunting him.

They were all being playful and likely didn't mean to cause any harm to Tom, but he was upset at his situation. He closed his eyes and breathed slowly, trying to ignore the weight of their feet on his body and the smell of his cousin's foot. He continued massaging his sister's feet, hoping to finish quickly.

He continued massaging for a few minutes, his cousins constantly teasing him by placing their feet in front of his face, and his mother and aunt simply resting their feet on his head and shoulders while sipping wine. His sister constantly wiggled her toes, clearly happy with the massage, while she talked with the cousins and aunt. All the girls were engrossed in their conversation while Tom was between them acting as a footstool to their feet and massaging his sister's weary soles.

"Lick," his cousin suddenly said, patting Tom's cheeks with her feet.

"What?" Tom said, shooting her a glare.

"Don't look at me like that," Jenna said. "I said lick."

"Do what your cousin says," Mom said. "It is part of the punishment, after all."

Tom couldn't believe it. His disgusting cousin wants him to lick her feet? And his mom is pushing him to do so? What did he do to deserve this? He almost puked at the thought of his tongue touching her disgusting sweaty sole, but what choice did he have? Would it be better if he stormed off and his mom posted the picture online? No. One day of humiliation and disgust is better than a lifetime of embarrassment.

Tom slowly extended his tongue. The tip of his tongue touched her sweaty sole, and goosebumps riddled his body. He was disgusted, but he forced himself to continue. He pushed his tongue upward, then pulled back, spitting next to him on the floor.

"How dare you spit on the carpet?" Mom said, angry. She slapped his cheeks with her feet. "No lunch for you, young man."

"What was I supposed to do, swallow it?"

"Yes! That's your punishment. You don't have a choice," Mom said, rubbing her feet on his cheeks to emphasize her words.

"And you call that a lick?" Jenna said, pushing her foot into Tom's face, the balls of her feet hitting his nose. "Lick better, pretend you're licking ice cream. And don't stop. Keep licking until my feet are clean."

Tom closed his eyes, bracing for the taste of her dirty soles, and started licking again. His tongue ran across her foot, each inch of her sole was littered with sweat and dirt. He began from her heel and ran across her sole and ended just before her toes. He continued licking her feet and ignored the sound of his cousins giggling hysterically at him. Even Sarah and his mom were laughing at him. His aunt didn't even notice as she sipped her wine, rested her head back, closed her eyes, and forgot about her feet resting on Tom's head.

The girls resumed their chatter, gossipping and talking about boys, while Tom licked Jenna's soles and massaged his sister's feet at the same time. He wanted to shrivel up and die from embarrassment, but he couldn't do anything. He was glad that they quickly forgot about him at their feet. They talked merrily like he wasn't even there.

Tom finally finished massaging his sister's feet. "Well, I guess it's my turn," Jenna said. She lowered the foot that Tom was licking and placed it on his lap. "I guess it's all oiled up and ready to get massaged."

The girls giggled, and Tom rolled his eyes and started massaging her feet, which were wet with his own saliva. "I guess I'll get my feet cleaned while we're at it," Emma said, pushing her feet on his face.

Tom started licking again. He realized his sister's feet were much dirtier than his cousin's. They tasted worse and had more sweat on them. The smell was horrible, and Tom struggled with each lick on her soles. Meanwhile, Tom was giving Jenna a foot massage, her toes curling as his thumbs slipped while they massaged them as a result of his saliva on her soles.

12