Football Buddy Ch. 05

Story Info
The relationship between grows to something more.
5.7k words
4.52
12.6k
15
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew it," Sandy smiled as she looked over at Kathy.

"Well, he is a boob guy, and he likes to be tit fucked, so," Kathy shrugged.

The two of them were rejoicing. "What do you expect of me," I smiled as they pulled their giant breasts apart, revealing my dick that had been smothered between them. "You can't smash your tits against my dick and not expect me to cum quickly."

"It was her idea," Kathy smiled as she sat back on the couch.

"What guy wouldn't like a double tit fuck, at half time? Sandy shrugged.

It had started innocently. We were sitting watching football like we usually did on Sunday when Sandy looked mischievously over at Kathy.

Then they started texting each other. Each time I tried to sneak a peek at what they were saying, they would pull their phones away from me.

Then half time came, they started kissing and caressing me working their way down my chest. Since we all moved into Kathy's place just over a month ago, this behavior was the norm. They would take individual turns, or they would double team me. Never would they touch each other sexually or romantically.

So, when they both started to suck on my dick, I didn't think anything of it. Until they both pulled off their tops, I love watching the size comparison, even though Sandy is vast by any standard of measurement, Kathy blows her out of the water completely and utterly.

They both sank to the floor, kneeling on each side of me. That's when it happened. They held my dick upright then smashed their big boobs together, encasing my dick between their breasts. It completely disappeared. Then in unison, they began to move up and down. The result was a double tit fuck from heaven. To say I came within moments was an understatement.

"Next time," I said.

"Uh-huh," Kathy nodded as the game came back on.

"Sure," Sandy smiled.

I was outmatched with these two sex pistons. When one wasn't horny, the other was, and if they both were, then I was in trouble. Trying to keep up with both of them had become a full-time job.

I loved hearing stories about men that could fuck two women all night and all day — or reading an erotic novel that had two pages of sex without the man cumming once. Who were these guys, and could they teach me? Not that I was a one minute chump or something, but these two were continually going and wanting sex. In no means was I complaining, but there were times I needed a break.

"Brittany called again," Sandy said, breaking the silence.

"Again?" Kathy asked.

"Yeah, she still wants to know if she could come around," Sandy replied.

Since we have moved in together, Sandy had shared a few pictures of all of us on my social page. Brittany had seen and made a few comments. None of the comments were bad, just the usual well wishes and glad I was happy, that sort of thing.

Sandy and Kathy had made it their goal to make friends with Brittany seeing as she was burying the so-called hatchet. The result was a budding friendship.

"She should come," Kathy shrugged. "It would be good to compare notes again."

I shook my head. "There are no notes."

"Oh," Sandy said. "What about the movie incident?"

"Or the restaurant?" Kathy asked.

"Okay, we were a bit over the top," I shrugged.

Brittany had shared all the details of our sexual escapades with the two of them. I had thought they would be upset or angry, but as usual, they surprised me. They were even upset that I had deleted all the sex videos we had made, which led to making more videos, a lot more.

"What about her boyfriend?" I asked.

"Broke up," Kathy shrugged.

"Couldn't keep up," Sandy said. "That is what she claims anyway."

"I am sure you can attest to her veracity when it comes to sex?" Kathy teased.

I shook my head again. I knew it was a trap, and I wasn't going to fall into it.

"What if she comes, and she wants a taste of what she is missing?" Sandy asked.

"No!" I shook my head. "She closed that door when she left."

"I don't know," Kathy said as she shook her head at the screen. The team she was rooting for had missed a field goal.

"Me neither," Sandy said, folding her arms.

"I said no," I said, putting my foot down.

"I wonder if she can still take all of it down her throat," Sandy asked.

"You can, so I am sure she could," Kathy replied.

"Yeah, but not like how she claims," Sandy shook her head. "I can't be throat fucked. It hurts my throat for days afterward. Brittany says she loves it."

"I couldn't imagine," Kathy said.

"I know what you are doing," I said.

"What?" they both said in unison.

"Don't act innocent," I said.

"Well, it's working," Sandy said as she looked at my hardening dick.

"Knew it would," Kathy smiled.

"What am I going to do with the two of you?" I asked.

"Well, I can think of an idea," Sandy said as she pushed the small table in front of us forward.

The two of them got on all fours on the floor. They looked back at me as they waved their asses back and forth.

What was a guy like me to do?

I got down off the couch and pushed my dick first into Sandy. She immediately moaned aloud as I slid into her. Her back arched as my dick slid further into her, she took almost half of my dick in before I pulled it out.

I moved over to Kathy and repeated the same thing. Kathy's plump ass pushed upward as she buried her face into the ground.

"Damn," I said as I went back and forth between my two sex-crazed girlfriends. Each time I was fucking them as hard as I could. With each change, they began to push back on me, wanting to be the one that ended up with my cum inside them.

"Fuck!" I yelled loudly as I fucked Kathy's tight hole from behind. Grabbing her hair and wrapping it around my fist as I fucked her. "Take it!" I yelled as she took all of my dick inside her.

"Fuck me!" Kathy spat back at me as she bounced back on my dick. Her large ass thumped against me as we fucked. "I want it! Cum in me!"

"Greedy bitch!" Sandy snarled at her friend.

"You got most of his cum on your tits," Kathy said as she buried her head again.

"Yours are much larger," Sandy replied.

The count in my head ticked away, and I pulled out of Kathy, who made a disappointing moan as I moved over to Sandy.

Sandy took my entire length as she pushed back onto me. Just like Kathy, she started to bounce back on me aggressively. I was close to cumming, I reached for Kathy and pulled both of their asses close and came on both. The two sounded disappointed as I finally stopped and collapsed back onto the couch.

"I will repeat it," I shook my head, looking at them. "You two will be the death of me."

"What a great death it would be though," Sandy smiled.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Some would say having two women would be impossible to keep and make sure they felt special. From the first date, I knew I had a good thing, and I knew I didn't want to give any of them up. So, I made it a point to treat both of them fairly.

That meant alone time, dates, gifts, and communication. I got lucky in the fact that they both liked each other. Not in a sexual or relationship manner, but they both respected and loved each other. So, going out or buying things was easy, especially with the help of the other. They didn't get jealous because they knew I would make it up to them. And they made it up to me. They surprised me with gifts, surprise texts, or phone calls. Even though Kathy made a lot more money than Sandy and myself, she took us both out and treated us fairly.

I think that is why a lot of relationships like mine failed. There wasn't enough communication. If they felt or thought something, they told me, and vice versa.

Sex was out of this world, whether it was with one at a time or both of them. They knew my favorites and what I loved. Kathy knew I loved to tit fuck her enormous chest as much as possible, but I also knew that she loved being fucked from behind as hard as I possibly could while yanking on her long hair.

Sandy loved that I came a lot and wanted me to cum on her stomach. She also liked it when she rode my face. I loved it when she rode my dick.

We all loved football, and when it was on, especially our team, we would put all things aside, including sex, unless it was doggy style where we could watch it while fucking.

I had finished one of the very few days where I would work in the office. Our team had failed to get into the playoffs, and I just wanted to relax on the couch.

"Who?" I said as I pulled into the driveway. I noticed a big black sports utility vehicle parked in my spot. I knew all of our friend's cars, and this was not one of them.

"Guys?" I said as I entered our large house. "Who parked..."

I heard it and immediately stopped in my tracks. I knew that voice, and it rooted me to the floor.

"Are you coming?" Sandy asked from the next room.

"Yeah," I said as I slowly walked into the living room.

"Hi," Brittany said as I stared at her.

"Hi," I replied.

There was an awkward silence that filled the room.

"We told you she was coming to spend the weekend," Kathy said, breaking the silence.

I nodded as I went back into the kitchen. I remember they told me a couple of times, but I thought it was a joke. First time was two weeks ago when they first gave me the double tit fuck, and then I fucked both of them from behind, the second one was when Sandy was riding me with her hands on my ankles with her legs spread so I could see my dick inside her, the third was with my dick buried underneath Kathy's huge tits.

They had told me while I was getting my favorite things done. I walked back into the living room with a beer in my hand.

"If this is ..." Brittany started to say.

"It is fine," I nodded.

Except for now long blonde hair that she had changed from being brunette, I always knew she was a blonde as the roots were still blonde underneath. Now she was full blonde, and it looked different.

"Thought you would have liked it long," Brittany said as she pulled her hair forward.

"It looks good," I said, joining Sandy and Kathy on the couch.

"Thanks," Brittany said.

"Where is what's his face?" I asked.

"Andy?" Brittany asked. "We are no more," she smiled. "I finished it with him about three months ago, for good this time."

"She said he couldn't keep up," Sandy smiled.

"You know how I get," Brittany nodded. "So, I told him I would no longer be his cum dumpster and that I was moving back here for good, and I didn't want anything to do with him."

Brittany said that she took a swig of her beer and looked at me. "Well?"

"Well, what?" I asked.

"I deserve a big I told you so," Brittany said. "You told me what we had was just based on the relationship we had in High School. And you were right."

"Don't tell him that please," Kathy said as she laid her head on my shoulder. "He has a big head on his shoulders as it is, we don't need it any bigger."

"Oh, I know," Brittany nodded. "If he is right, he will remember it and throw it back at you, right?"

"Yes!" Sandy and Kathy said in unison.

I smiled as I held onto them. "It is far and few that I am right, so when I am, I have to take advantage."

"We told her she could stay with us until she gets on her feet," Kathy said.

I looked at the two of them, and they smiled. "If it's a problem, I can stay at a hotel or something."

"No," I said, the thought of her in some cheap hotel day after day while she tried to find a job and a place to live outweighed what I was thinking about the way she left. "It's fine."

"Say it," Sandy said as she looked at me.

"Say what?" I asked.

"That you're still angry at me," Brittany said. "We have been talking about it, and you have a right to be angry if you still are,"

"I'm not," I replied. It was the truth. I had moved on. I was in a happy relationship with two beautiful women that took care of me.

"But," Kathy said.

"Sore," I said, looking at Kathy. "Annoyed?"

"And?" Sandy asked.

"A bit angry," I said.

"Because?" Kathy asked.

"Why?" I asked. "I didn't do anything wrong."

"Bingo!" Sandy shouted.

Brittany nodded. "Closure is always a good thing, and I didn't give it to you, I just said we were a bad fit and the next day I was gone."

"Yeah," I nodded. "I know we had a few arguments, and we don't share the same interests, but we were good together."

"In every aspect, yes," Brittany nodded. "And that was the thing, the sex, the no arguing except for a few minor things, but it was the major things that made me feel uncomfortable. We don't like the same movies. I hate video games, and you love them. You hate country music, and I love it."

"Same," Kathy said.

"Ditto, on the video game thing, these two can spend hours playing, I can't watch them for twenty minutes before I am bored," Sandy said.

"I know," Brittany said. She looked back at me. "I know I said these things after I left, and I didn't give you a chance to rebuttal or give your side, so I am saying I am sorry."

Usually, when people said they were sorry, I would say it was out of guilt. Looking at Brittany, I could see she was genuinely apologetic.

"Forgiven," I said.

"Truthfully?" Brittany asked.

"Absolutely, if these two can trust you, so can I," I said.

After a long conversation about Brittany's options of jobs as well as things she wanted to do with her new life choice, we went to bed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After three months, Brittany had found a job at a mechanic shop. I could only imagine the guy's face when Brittany came for the interview. She had come home and told us the story. He didn't believe her that Brittany knew what she knew about all makes of cars and trucks. So when she showed all of them up by getting down and dirty as well as repairing three cars that day, she was hired for the open position.

I took all of them out for dinner that night, and the looks I got as I entered the prestige restaurant said it all. Of course, Sandy had the other two riled up because of a couple of looks, so they pretended that all three of them were mine. I almost lost it when an elderly couple got up and walked out after saying we were a disgrace and should be ashamed of ourselves.

Living in a house with three women was a challenge. There was always someone in the bathrooms until Kathy designated one of the three bathrooms to be mine.

Other things like decorations and furniture were out of the question. I had to deal with fluffy and delicate items everywhere. I thought Brittany would be different, but even with her tough outer demeanor, she loved her fluorescent and pastel colors.

I bought an outdoor shed to be put in the back yard that would be my sanctuary from all the femininity that had taken over the large house.

"You going out to your man shed for the game?" Brittany asked days before the big game.

"Of course not," I said as we made dinner together. It was my turn to make dinner, and she had decided to help.

"Just making sure," Brittany smiled.

We had thought it would be awkward to have our relationship around Brittany with her being the only single person in the house, but she reveled in it.

"So," Brittany said after she had stopped to watch me prepare my famous chili. Everyone loved it

.

"I knew it," I said, shaking my head.

I knew something had to be up when both Sandy and Kathy called me at different times of the day, saying they were going to be late coming home.

"Well," Brittany said as she jumped up on the marble counter. She sat as she looked down at me working. "We were talking, and something came up."

"Continue," I said as I sliced up some more peppers.

"Remember, we all agreed that I shouldn't be in a hurry to move out?" Brittany said as she handed me some of the spices.

"Uh-huh," I nodded.

"Sandy and I were at the gym the other day, and I asked her what she thought if I stayed and didn't move out at all," Brittany said.

"I am okay with that," I nodded. "Kathy?"

"She is fine with it also," Brittany nodded.

"I sense a but," I said as I got out the potatoes.

"Not a but, an addition," Brittany smiled. "If you're okay with it."

"Listening," I said as I turned to face her.

"I, I mean we, I mean," Brittany shook her head. "This is harder to say than I thought it would be."

"Spit it out," I said.

"You know very well. I am not a spitter," Brittany said as she looked at me.

"Brittany! Focus!" I said sharply at her.

"I asked them if I could join the three of you in this relationship of yours," Brittany said as she got down from the counter. "They both loved the idea, but said it was totally up to you."

I was floored. I put down the wooden spoon and turned down the stove as I walked around the kitchen island and into the living room. I hadn't thought about it. Of course, I found her physically attractive, there wasn't a male that wouldn't, but there was still a part of me that was still getting over the fact that she left me.

"I know..." Brittany said as she followed behind me.

I held my hand up as I thought about it as I sat on the couch. I had two women already, adding a third was something that would take a lot of thought.

Our relationship wasn't just some sexual harem or a one-time thing. Brittany was asking to become part of something that I took very seriously.

My relationship with both Sandy and Kathy was authentic, I felt the same for both of them, and I knew they felt the same about me.

Brittany sat in one of the other chairs. I knew Kathy and Sandy wouldn't just say they were okay with it if they didn't think Brittany was being realistic about accepting them as equals in the relationship. None of them was above the other. I didn't have a favorite. They spent equal time in my bed as well as my time in theirs.

Sure we joked around a lot and had joked about favorites and things like that, but all three of us knew that it was just joking around.

I knew from the outside most people would consider what we had as sick or that I was brainwashing Kathy and Sandy into this situation, but they couldn't be further from the truth. I looked over at Brittany.

"You know what people are going to think?" I asked. "Remember the night we all went out?"

Even though Sandy had made a joke of the situation it had happened on many occasions, when it was just the three of us, it had stopped bothering us after a while.

Brittany shrugged. "I come from a state where there are a lot of preconceptions on what is right and what is wrong. If my family saw the two of us sitting here, even talking about it, they would have a fit."

Brittany leaned forward. "I know what it would mean and what the problems could arise, and I know that doesn't bother you, so be honest."

I nodded. "I am still a bit hurt, the way you left, and afterward, the cold shoulder wasn't something I got over easily."

"And you think I will do it again the moment things go sour?" Brittany nodded.

"Exactly," I nodded.

With the other two, the relationship wasn't perfect by any stretch. We still had disagreements, arguments, but I knew they weren't going to leave based on a dispute or conflict, it would take a lot more than that to break our bond.

"I can say without a doubt that I have grown out of the phase that I want a relationship to be perfect," Brittany said. "Hell, I was married to a man that was gay just because I felt that we were perfect for each based on our ideals."

I nodded. "I can tell you that until I am blue in the face, but I can't prove it until you let me," Brittany stated.

Again she had a point. I had to admit to myself I loved having her around, not just because she was attractive or that she could fix anything in the house. She had become a stable in the house. I liked knowing she was around.

12