Football Game Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have a chance," she said confidently. She watched and studied my body's movement in response to her touch, reading me perfectly. She went back and forth from gentle strokes with her fingernails to harder passes over my cock.

My back began to arch and my ass began to squirm as we both knew she was bringing me dangerously close to orgasm. "Oh shit! Shit!" I squealed, revealing how close I really was to defeat. I glanced at the clock and saw I only had 30 seconds to last before her time was up.

Joe Buck's voice suddenly interrupted my desperateness from the TV. "And the Jets retake the lead!"

"Yes!" Dani cheered. We both glanced at the TV in time to watch the replay of the Jets field goal, reclaiming the lead with a score of 28 to 27. More importantly, the Jets pushed Dani past her next seven-point mark with only a little over 6 minutes left in the game.

"I knew they would do it!" she shouted confidently. She wasted no time pouring my next shot of tequila and handing it to me. While I threw it back, I felt the immediate buzz from the liquor and from my boxers being pulled down my legs. Dani threw the boxers across the room. My cock stood tall and throbbed in front of her. She had already brought me close to eruption, now my cock was defenseless to her competitive determination. Before I could do anything, the entire length of my cock disappeared again between her green lips. I felt her tongue massaging my sensitive head while her lips masterfully worked my length. Her wide eyes looked up at me, watching my face for signs of impending defeat.

"Oh god. Oh god!" I said as I could feel the climax climbing powerful in me. Everything in me wanted to succumb but also to deny her the victory. She could see and feel my cock and balls swelling toward certain eruption.

Dani suddenly pulled my cock out of her mouth and leapt up onto my lap. With one hand she wrapped her fingers around my throbbing cock to hold it in place while she used the other to spread the lips of her pussy before lowering it down over the head of my cock. My eyes were still closed, trying to resist the inevitable. "Open your eyes. Watch me," she said. As I opened my eyes, she thrust her soaked pussy over my cock like a perfect sheath. Her ass began to dance, masterfully seducing my already vulnerable cock. "You are mine," she said with a devilish smile. "Right now, all night and all weekend."

Her seduction put me over the edge. "Augh!" I cried out as I could feel ropes of cum filling her pussy.

"Fuck yes!" she screamed. "Yes." She continued mercilessly, pumping my cock until it was completely spent, then continuing to torment it with the soft soaked grasp of her pussy. She jumped off of me and stood with a look of indomitable victory. She seductively moved her right hand under her pussy, catching thick cum pouring from her. She licked her hand clean with a smile, as if it were a prize.

Dani ceremoniously retrieved her panties and pulled the still-wet thong back into place. While it covered very little, it was a moral victory. It was a sign she was certain of all that was to come for her the rest of the weekend. "Your ass is mine," she said. "This will be a weekend you will never forget. You agreed to no limits. There will be none for what I will require from you. This is going to be good."

Dani was confident and basking in her certain victory. I shuttered for what her imagination was capable of. I had never met anyone like her.

As she gloated in her certain victory and reclaiming her thong at my expense, the Broncos were working their way back down the field. With just over three minutes left in the game,

McManus scored another field goal for the Broncos to retake the lead, 30 to 28.

"Shit!" Dani yelled, suddenly feeling deflated.

"Those belong to me," I said, relishing the sudden change in her demeanor. Her expressive face moved from the thrill of victory to the agony of possible defeat. "I want you to take them off for me," I said, adding insult to injury. As she stripped the thong from her body, I poured her next shot.

She dutifully emptied the shot as she stood almost naked again in front of me. "The game is not over," she said, grasping for some hope. She knew what was on the line. She was counting on her Jets to not fail her. "There is still time."

"It's not over," I agreed. "But now is my time," I said.

Dani couldn't deny how hot she felt; how hot the predicament made her feel.

"Now, I want you to dance for me in front of the TV, touching yourself until you cum. Put on a show," I ordered.

"I don't have to do that," she said.

"You do," I said. "Your rules."

Dani knew she really didn't have a choice. The idea of dancing seductively in front of me caused her to feel conflicted between her personal and team humiliation and her growing arousal from her continuing seduction throughout the night.

Dani began to move slowly, imagining she was dancing in front of a crowded club. Her petite hands moved purposefully across her body, caressing her soft skin. Her left hand moved across her tits as her ass moved seductively in circles. Her right hand glided down her abs to her wet mound, stopping there to begin her own indulgence. She dropped her head back at the immediate pleasure beginning to rise again in her body.

The football game began to fade from Dani's consciousness as the moment began to take on a life of its own. I watched, surprised again by this girl as she unaffectedly pleasured herself in the middle of her living room.

She continued to dance, hearing Joe Buck once again announce a change in the score. With just under two minutes left in the game, the Broncos scored another touchdown, all but securing the game at 37 to 28. Dani danced her way to the table. Rather than filling the shot glass, she picked up the bottle of tequila, wrapped her green-painted lips around the opening and upended the bottle. Tequila flowed down her throat with some down her chest, cascading off her tits.

"You can continue your striptease," I ordered, "taking your bra off. It belongs to me now."

Dani conceded, seductively removing the last vestige of her clothing and with it, any chance for victory. She couldn't believe her Jets were now winless a quarter way through the season. Even more, she could only begin to imagine what her loss to me would cost her throughout the weekend. She demanded that they play for keeps, winner take all. She agreed to complete submission not just for the night but for the weekend. Her words echoed in her foggy mind that she never made a proposal she wasn't willing to keep.

I turned the TV off and watched my prize dance convincingly in front of me against the backdrop of the moonlit windows. MetLife stadium lights could be seen in the distance behind Dani. They were about to go off. The football game was over, but the weekend was just beginning. Yet I also knew this wasn't over. She would demand a rematch.