Football Hook-up

Story Info
Picked up watching my favourite team.
6.8k words
4.78
16.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must mention before I start this story that you will see the word 'football' mentioned a lot in the story. This will be the UK version of football and not NFL. I don't like using the word soccer, it just doesn't feel right to me, so apologies if that doesn't work for some people.

I was a massive football fan, always had been ever since I was a kid. Football was in the family and my three brothers, dad, and the rest of my family all supported Crystal Palace. My love of the Eagles was family based and we always used to love going to every game as season ticket holders. That was only until COVID had struck. The rest of my family had decided to no longer keep their season tickets and gave them up by I renewed mine and couldn't wait to be back inside the stadium supporting the team.

But before I get into what happened at a game one day, I suppose I best tell you a little bit about myself. My name is James, and I grew up in Central London. As I mentioned, football was a major part of my life and I played up until I turned 23. I must add that I wasn't a professional footballer, more of a hobbyist. I was 6ft3 inches tall and quite a stocky guy. I used to have a hairy chest until I decided to shave it for a girlfriend, and I've never let it grow out since. Growing up I'd always had plenty of girlfriends and lost my virginity when I was 19 to my then girlfriend Phoebe. But for me there was always something missing and we eventually broke up. I went on to have sex with lots of women over the next few years. Between 19 and 25 I slept with 50 or more women, but there was no connection with any of them and it still felt like there was something missing.

By the time I'd reached 25, I was still single. One day when I was jacking myself off, I ended up watching some trans porn and that made me cum quickly. And over the next few weeks, I started to watch more and more of it until it eventually became my favourite thing to watch. I progressed from there to gay porn and I used to find it fascinating how much pleasure a man could get from getting fucked. That's when I started to research it and bought myself my first sex toy. This is where having my own place came in handy because I could do what I wanted. After the pleasure I got from fucking a dildo, I downloaded Grindr and had my first meet arranged with hours.

The first time I was fucked wasn't perfect. He wasn't very patient, and I didn't enjoy it and I was put off doing it again for a little while. A couple of months later I tried it again, this time with a much older man. He was experienced, took his time with me, and opened my ass perfectly so I could take his cock with ease. After that night, I knew what had been missing from my sex life. I didn't want to be the one fucking, I wanted to be the one being fucked. I considered myself at least bisexual and eventually came out to my family who were great. I was kidding myself saying I was bisexual man though; I was probably 90% gay and 10% straight. I was now 30 though, still single but at least I now knew what I wanted sexually and thankfully I was getting plenty of it.

The other thing I'd started to explore was my choice of underwear. I absolutely hated wearing boxers or briefs so started to buy thongs. I'd never felt more comfortable in underwear than the first time I wore a thong. They just cupped everything perfectly and there were no unsightly lines underneath jeans or trousers. So now my underwear drawer at home was filled with thongs and jockstraps (which were great for being fucked in). I thought I had the body for them as well, my ass was nice, and round and a thong just emphasised my ass. I wasn't someone who went out purposely trying to flash people either. I was still more concerned about the reaction of other people if they saw my thong seen as though I often had them in bright colours, and they weren't just standard Calvin Klein ones. But anyway, that was a much longer digression than I originally planned, and I need to get back to the original story.

When May came around, I always had mixed emotions about it. Yes, it meant the weather would be better, but it also meant the end of the football season. And that meant having to wait another three months before the season restarted. This was the first season that we'd been allowed back in the ground after the pandemic. And I'd loved every second of it. We may have nearly gotten relegated, but it was just good to be able to watch live sports again and for that I was thankful. I'd managed to keep hold of my seat for my season ticket, but I was now sat next to different people since my family had cancelled theirs. And I was starting to notice a lot of new people sitting around me who I hadn't seen before this season.

But the last day of the season was upon us and what a glorious day we had for it. It was a scorching hot day when I woke up. It was a 3pm kick off so I lazed around my apartment until the I needed to get ready. Around 12pm I started to get ready, jumping in the shower first. When I got out the shower, I dried myself off and went into my underwear drawer. For today, I'd selected a yellow cotton thong which was super comfortable. I then pulled on my denim shorts, grabbed my team jersey and scarf, and headed off to catch the public transport to make it to the ground.

I got to the ground about an hour before kick-off and the place was already bouncing. People lined the streets and packed out every pub as they had a drink and enjoyed the weather before the final day of the season. I headed straight into the stadium to soak up the atmosphere ahead of the game. I went to my seat and watched the teams warm up before heading downstairs to the concourse and getting my first pint of the day before heading up to my seat with around 10 minutes before the game started. By the time, I'd gotten back to my seat a lot more people were sat waiting for it to start.

A couple of people I'd had my eyes on were a young couple, both men who were sat directly behind me. They were younger than me and I would've said around mid-20s. They didn't hide the fact that they were gay, and I'd seen them numerous times holding hands as they made their way into the stadium. I took my seat and leant forward to place my drink on the floor in front of me. Nervously I reached back and could feel the top of my thong above my shorts. I had a look around, but nobody was looking, and I don't think enough popped up over my shorts to show that it was a thong.

The game started and I relaxed into my seat and watched on, sipping away at my drink as the game went on. There were a couple of times I had to stand up when things got interesting in the game, but I'd tucked the back of my shirt into my shorts to prevent any whale-tailing. When we scored, I jumped up and down and went crazy like I always did. And then very quickly half time came around and we only had 45 minutes of the season left. At half time I headed down to get my second drink and while I was down there, I bumped into the gay couple who sit behind me, and we got talking.

After chatting about what we'd just watched in the first half, I introduced myself. 'I'm James by the way,' as I offered a handshake to them both.

'I'm Gavin, and this is Zach.' Gavin was the bigger of the two, but I was still about 3 or 4 inches taller. They were both extremely attractive men. Gavin had jet black hair, no facial hair but his right arm was covered in a sleeve tattoo. Zach was a little smaller than Gavin and had strawberry blonde hair and glasses. He had a little stubble and from what I could see, no visible tattoos.

'Have you two been season ticket holders long then?' I asked them. 'I've noticed you behind me most weeks this season, can't believe this is the first time we're talking.'

'We've just got them for this season,' Zach said. 'Really enjoyed it though and we've renewed for next year.'

'That's good. Are you just good friends then?' I knew what the answer was to that question, but I didn't want to make myself look stupid.

'No, we're actually a couple.' Gavin said as he put his arm around Zach.

'Aww that's sweet,' I told them. 'Have you been together long?'

'We met in school, so were around 15 and we've been together for 8 years. We're engaged.' They both flashed me a ring they were wearing.

'Congratulations to you both.' I smiled at them.

'So, what's your situation?' Zach asked me.

'Single and gay.' I said laughing.

'There's somebody out there for everyone.' Zach consoled me. 'There's always someone or some people looking for someone to be with.'

I laughed and checked my watch and saw that it was time for the second half, I led the way back up the stairs towards our seats. I sat down and got ready for the second half. The other team equalised early on to make it 1-1 and then towards the end of the match things started to get tense. The other team were on the attack for a lot of the second half and I was on the edge of my seat leaning forward. And right at the end of the game, we hit them on the counterattack, and we scored. The stadium erupted as the crowd started throwing drinks all over the place, everybody was hugging, and I turned to face Gavin and Zach who let me join in with their hug. Then the final whistle went, and the season was over.

I walked out of the stadium with Gavin and Zach who were such a lovely couple. 'We're heading out for a couple of drinks later this evening if you fancy it. There's a nice pub round the corner from us with a decent beer garden,' Zach said.

'That sounds like a plan to me.' I said, happy that I was going to have some form of social life this evening.

'Should we say meet at 8pm?' Gavin said. 'The Horse & Jockey, do you know where it is?'

'Know where it is?' I laughed. 'It's my local pub, I just haven't been in for years.'

We then discussed where we all lived, and it turned out that I lived at one of end of the town and they lived at the other and in between was the pub. We hopped on the same transport home and got off at different stops, saying our goodbyes but agreeing to be at the pub by 8. By the time I made it back to my apartment I had a little over an hour to relax and get myself ready to go back out.

The first thing I had to do was have a good long cold shower to cool myself down. It was extremely warm outside and being warm wasn't my favourite thing. Whilst I was in the shower, I gave myself a good thorough cleaning. Chances are I wouldn't get lucky, but you always had to be prepared. Once I dried myself off, I selected a pink thong for this evening, wore the same denim shorts but wore a button-down short sleeve shirt this time. Once I was completely ready, I had a spray of aftershave and made my way to the pub, enjoying a slow walk as the sun began to set.

Once I made it to the pub, Zach and Gavin were already sat outside around one of the tables. 'We've already got you a pint,' Zach said as I approached the table.

'Perfect. It's very much appreciated after the walk in that heat.' I said taking my first sip of lager. The pub wasn't overly busy but there was more than enough people out and about enjoying the weather on a Saturday evening.

We all got on very well which was good, and we'd had a couple of rounds. For the first couple, they flat out refused to let me pay until I finally was able to force myself to the bar and get them some drinks for a change. Whilst I was at the bar, Gavin had gotten up to go to the toilet and when I got back to the table, he was now sat on the side I was sitting rather than next to Zach. So, I just sat down and thought nothing of it. I'd had a good look around in the bar and not of the gentlemen were pinging my radar or getting me interested.

'So, what's your bedroom situation then?' Zach asked me from across the table.

'What do you mean?' I looked confused.

'You normally fucking or being fucked?' The question was straight to the point.

'Oh,' I laughed. 'I'm a bottom. Like 1000% bottom.'

That was the first time I'd said it and not immediately blushed. 'What about you two?'

'Zach's a top and I'm versatile,' Gavin said.

'So, are you pretty much a bottom then?' I imagined that would be the case given his partner was a top.

'No, not really. Me and Zach have fucked other people since we've been together. It's the only way for me to get rid of any top energy I have.'

I was starting to get a feeling of where this might be going, and I was completely okay with that. Then the bell sounded from inside the pub to signal last orders, we all still had three quarters of a drink left so we didn't bother getting another one. As we finished our drinks off the pub was starting to empty as the landlord was waiting to lock up.

'Would you like to come back to ours for a nightcap?' Zach asked kindly.

'That sounds like another excellent idea.' I said finishing the last of my drink.

'Is he still... you know,' Zach said to Gavin.

I was extremely confused until I felt Gavin lift the back of my shirt and pull my shorts back. 'Yeah, he is, it's pink this time.'

Now I was blushing. And they both finished their drinks as we left the pub and started to head towards their house. On the way back they told me how many times they'd seen my thong so had a good idea I'd be wearing one. They saw it when I first sat down, at half time when we walked back to our seats and then all the way through the second half when I was sat on the edge of my seat. I realised at that point, that a lot of people saw my thong during that game so at least we had the summer break to try and make them forget it. The walk back to their house was around 20 minutes and when we got back, they were living in a 2 bedroomed house rather than an apartment like I thought they would be.

They led me straight through the house and into the garden. Me and Zach took a seat whilst Gavin grabbed a couple more bottles of lager and brought them out to us. We sat and drank those, none of us were even close to being drunk considering what we'd drank but we were clever and drank them over a long period.

We were all sitting close on a sofa they had in the garden. I was the meat in the middle of the sandwich and they both had an arm around the top of the sofa just behind me. 'Do we have to explain why we've brought you here? Or is it obvious?'

'Erm, I think it's kind of obvious,' I said feeling myself blush again. 'But I'd love for you to actually tell me because that would turn me on.'

'Well,' Gavin started. 'We're going to take you inside and undress you, but the thong stays on. 'You're going to suck our cocks before we fuck you. Zach might even fuck me, but one thing is guaranteed, you'll be taking at least two loads tonight.'

'Fuck,' I muttered as I started to feel my cock stir.

'And if all goes well,' Zach continued. 'We'll be fucking you when you wake up in the morning as well.'

'So, what are we waiting for then?' I said wanting to get inside and get down to it.

'You two go ahead,' Gavin said. 'I'll tidy up out here and meet you both in the living room.'

Zach took me by the hand and led me through the kitchen and into the living room. He immediately started kissing me. I was a little bit taller than him and that was always one of my insecurities, I didn't think people would want to be with a tall bottom if they were shorter. As we kissed, his tongue started to explore my mouth and he started to unbutton the shirt I was wearing. It didn't take him long to have all the buttons undone and the shirt was on the floor.

He lowered his head and took one of my nipples into his mouth which made me moan. It felt strange knowing Gavin was just in the other room, it was the first time I'd ever slept with a couple, and I wanted them both to be happy and not get jealous. Zach was moving quickly and was now fumbling with the button on my denim shorts as he fought to get into my pants.

He finally managed to undo all the buttons, meaning all he had to do was slide my shorts down my legs, but he stopped and looked up towards me, 'turn around and bend over the arm of the chair.' I did as I was told, and then I felt him slowly pulling my shorts down. They got stuck on my hard cock but as my ass came into view, I heard him say 'fuck me.'

'Gavin,' he shouted. 'You gotta get in here and look at this ass.' He then spanked my ass.

'Oh fuck,' I moaned when the first stinging slap made contact with me.

'I'll be there in a minute,' Gavin called back.

Zach spread my legs and pulled the string of my thong from in between my ass. 'Fuck, I love a smooth hole,' he said before he started to lick my ass. I was moaning in pure ecstasy as he worked my hole like a professional. I could feel my ass twitching as he pushed his tongue towards the inside of my hole. My ass started to relax and even though I hadn't been fucked for a little while, I genuinely thought he could just slide into without lube.

'You really couldn't just wait one minute could you,' Gavin appeared in the doorway. I barely heard him over my own moans.

Zach stopped and I let out a little whimper. 'Fuck, we've got a right slut on our hands haven't we,' Gavin said as he walked towards us. He slapped my ass as well, causing me to let out a little yelp and then he started to kiss Zach.

'I think we're a little bit overdressed don't you babe,' Gavin said. 'Are you going to undress or what James?'

I turned to face them both and started with Gavin. I pulled his t-shirt up over his head which revealed that his sleeve tattoo carried on to the top of his chest. I pulled his chino shorts down and let him step out of them, leaving him in just a pair of CK briefs. I was gobsmacked at what was hiding inside those briefs. They were packed out with a cock that must have been bordering on 10 inches. I dropped to my knees as I lowered his briefs and gently took his cock into my mouth, kissing the head and swirling my tongue around it.

'Fuck, that's a good bottom bitch,' he moaned as he put his hand on the back of my head. I continued to bob up and down at the top of his cock before I remembered Zach was still there, just watching me suck his fiancée's cock.

'Sorry babe,' I got to my feet again and kissed him. I started to unbutton his shirt and removed it, he had a little hair on his chest, and I ran my fingers through it and down towards his jeans. I unbuckled his belt and pulled his skinny jeans down and off his legs. He stepped out of them, leaving him in just his boxers.

'You've got to be kidding me,' I laughed. Zach's cock was just as big as Gavin's. 'How on earth do you hide those weapons?'

I helped Zach remove his boxers and once again slid down onto my knees. With both huge cocks next to my face, they both took turns to slap me with them. I just didn't know where to look and where to start. I took a hold of both of their cocks and started to jerk them both off. Zach's cock was cut so I worked his shaft whilst Gavin was still uncut and that's what I was more used to.

Before I started to suck either of their cocks, I was now suddenly aware that the blinds were still open, and we were in front of the window with all the lights on. 'Do we need to close the blinds before this goes any further?' I enquired.

'It'll be fine, it's nearly 1am so I don't imagine many people being out and about at this time.' Gavin said as he started poking my mouth with his cock.

I took the head of his cock back into my mouth and continued to jack Zach off at the same time. I was multi-tasking with three different cocks. One in my mouth, Zach's in my hand and then I was rubbing the head of my own through my thong. Gavin started to moan and run his fingers through my hair again. I tried to focus on Zach's cock at the same time, but I kept stopping whenever I really wanted to pleasure Gavin. So, I thought it was only fair that I swapped and gave Zach some attention.

12