Footballers Downfall

Story Info
Arrogant football player knocked off his pedestal.
5.9k words
4.22
15.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18 yrs old or older

*

Eric was the star quarterback of his high school's football team. A senior now, he had played that position for the last three years. He'd developed state wide recognition last year during their journey to the state championship. His efforts had rewarded him with praise from not only his school but the surrounding community.

He was surrounded by nothing but the best. The girls he chose to date were the most beautiful. The "friends" he hung out with were the most popular in school. He received many perks including, free meals at the best restaurants, free movie and theater tickets, etc. All this had given him a sense of entitlement and arrogance.

Any of the "average" students at school learned he had no use for them if they couldn't provide something he would benefit from. He had a very nasty way of dismissing them as if they were beneath him. This was especially true for any girls that didn't meet his absolutely gorgeous standard. He was loved by many and despised by as many or more fellow students.

Friday night's football game was nearly over when Eric was sacked by the opposing team. There were a few gasps from the crowd only because this wasn't a normal happening. But when Eric failed to get up the mumbling got loud.

"What's going on?" "Why isn't he getting up?" "Could he be knocked out?" "Is he injured?" All these questions could be heard coming from the hometown section.

Their questions were soon answered. An ambulance drove onto the field and several men loaded Eric into the vehicle and rushed off. The game continued with the number two quarterback.

At the hospital the coach and Eric's parents were anxiously waiting for anyone to give them any information on his condition. After what seemed like an eternity a gowned figure emerged from the ER.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Sherry Jones. I've been treating Eric's injuries," as she addressed his parents and coach. "The good news is there's nothing too serious. He is however very banged up and has multiple strains and deep contusions. He will be fine but will need some intensive on hands therapy for a week or so. I would recommend our expert staff here at the hospital for that."

Eric's mother suggested he'd be better off at home where she could take good care of him.

Dr. Jones smiled and continued to explain, "The kind of therapy he will need entails equipment and assistance of several trained staff members. He will heal a great deal faster in a proper environment like this one. But of course the decision is up to you."

The coach stepped in and asked, "Could this injury effect his future in sports?"

"Oh definitely, if he doesn't receive the correct type of therapy his injuries could heal incorrectly and be detrimental," the Dr. said.

After a brief sidebar both the parents and coach agreed with the Dr.s advice and Eric would stay in the hospital for treatment. After relaying their decision to Eric his parents said good night and they would see him the next day.

Eric was still somewhat groggy from the pain medication he'd been given in the ER but somewhat understood what his parents had explained to him. And for the rest of the night he was in and out of consciousness.

He was awakened early the next morning by busy medical staff running in and out of his room. Someone was taking his temperature while another was checking his blood pressure. After a bit of this he growled saying, "Hey I'm sick here, let me get some rest!"

The staff tried to explain that all they were doing was the regular routine, done with every patient.

Eric's comeback was, "Well if you're not aware, I'm hardly just ANY patient.!"

They looked at each other thinking, "Oh hell, not another one of these nasty patients and so young too." The word spread throughout the ward about their new arrogant patient.

Dr. Jones came into Eric's room smiling and greeting him with an uplifting, "Good morning Eric. How are we feeling this morning?"

Eric in turn replied, "How do you think I feel? I wasn't able to sleep at all. If I wasn't in pain, someone was waking me up, taking my temperature or something silly like that."

"I'm sorry you had a difficult night but with your injuries I'm not too surprised," the Dr. answered.

"So how long am i going to be stuck in this torcher chamber?" He asked as he cringed when he tried to adjust his position in bed. "Oh fuck, that hurt," he exclaimed.

"You're going to be extremely sore until we get your therapy started. Both your arms have strains and will need a lot of attention. In addition your left leg, specifically the upper thigh, will require intense therapy. So to answer your question, you'll be here at least a week." Dr. Jones replied.

"Wow, that's some shit. I can't wait," Eric mumbled.

"We'll get your therapy started right after breakfast. The sooner we start the sooner you'll be out of here," Dr. Jones said with a hint of sarcasm.

After the Dr. left a young girl brought Eric's breakfast in and put it on the tray. Without even acknowledging her. He started trying to eat but found his arms were so sore he couldn't lift them. The girl who had brought the food in moved in to help feed him. "This is slop, can't anybody do anything right around this dump?" Was all Eric said.

The young girl simply said, "Sorry" and continued feeding the arrogant patient.

When he had finished his food Eric noticed his appearance. Under his sheet he was only clad in a hospital gown. The kind that gapes open unless tied in the back. He thought this wouldn't do. He needed his silk pajamas.

Before he could call his mom to bring his silk pjs, a middle aged woman entered his room. She was followed by a group of three young girls.

"Hi Eric, I'm Janet Swift, your physical therapist. It's nice to meet you," she said.

"How fucking soon can I get out of this dump?" Was Eric's reply.

"Well Eric that depends on how much work you're willing to put into it. The more you help us, the more it helps you," she said.

"That's crap. Just do your job and fix me," Eric said.

"Ok Eric we'll do our very best to get you well as soon as possible," Janet replied.

"And while you're at it get me something decent to wear besides this garbage gown thing," he demanded.

"I'm sorry Eric but in order to do the kind of therapy you need we need access to areas of your body without having to change clothing every time. Besides, it's hospital policy that every patient wear these gowns, no exceptions," Janet stated.

"How fuckin' stupid. I knew this was a shit hole. I'm glad I won't be here any longer than I have to be," was his reply. And in her face you could see Janet's sentiments aligned. She too hoped his stay there would be short.

"Ok then let's get your examination started. Oh by the way this is a teaching hospital and I've brought three students to observe and learn different therapy techniques. You may know some of these girls. They are seniors at your school." Janet informed him.

Eric didn't know the girls but they looked somewhat familiar. After all they were not the girls he would hang out with. They were the ugos, the sausage fingered pimply faced bottom feeders. These are the girls he had shunned and made fun of all through high school. He'd laugh with his friends about these girls even considering being seen in public with him.

"Now Eric I need to get to your arms so I'm going to untie your gown and slip it off your shoulders," Janet explained.

"Wait, why do these girls have to be here for that?" Eric asked.

"As I just explained, this is a teaching hospital and we have an agreement with the school. The girls earn credits for class as they learn and help with the treatments. Nothing medical but they can help with everything else. So to answer your question, yes they do have to be here!" Janet explained.

"Ok, ok but I'll untie the gown," Eric said as he tried to reach up but found he couldn't raise his arms up to do it. This action caused him to gasp in pain.

"This is why you need help Eric, you won't be able to do many ordinary things for a while,"Janet explained while reaching to undo his gown at the back of his neck. She gently removed one arm at a time as his gown fell to his lap.

Janet cautiously examined each arm, stopping to make notes and explain to the girls what she was looking for and what she was finding. The girls seemed to be paying close attention to everything Janet did.

Janet slowly replaced Eric's arms back into his gown but failed to tie it.

"Oh Eric, we are nearly through with the initial analysis. I just need to examine your left upper thigh. Before he knew what was happening Janet had lifted the bottom of his gown up and off his left side. His left side was visible from his foot to above his waist.

Eric then realized he was wearing no underwear. He was completely naked except for the hospital gown. He blushed a bright red with this discovery. He couldn't believe it he, Eric the big man on campus, was laying nearly naked in front of some undeserving girls. How dare they have the privilege of seeing any part of his unclothed body.

"Hey watch it," he screamed at Janet.

"Oh, I'm sorry did I hurt you, I barely started to touch you." She replied.

"No but be careful jerking that gown around, I'm naked under here!" He said.

"Now Eric, there's nothing to be embarrassed about here. We see all sorts of things working in this environment," Janet chuckled.

"Well you're not 'seeing anything' here with me," he huffed.

"Again I'm sorry but it's my job to examine and determine your course of treatment and I can't do that without looking at your injuries." Janet said sternly.

She continued by instructing Eric to roll onto his right side so she could see the back of his left thigh.

"I won't do that! My bare butt will be showing if I do that," he contended.

"Eric nobody here is looking at your rear. I need to examine the back of your thigh," Janet repeated.

"No!" Eric emphatically replied.

"Ok have it your way, girls help me roll the patient onto his right side," Janet ordered.

With that the three girls stood by his bed and gently grabbed onto him and rolled him onto his right side. Eric was right his nicely shaped left butt cheek in addition to his butt crack appeared.

Eric tried to struggle but was unable to get out of this position.

"Easy Eric, this won't take long I just have to assess your injury," Janet snickered, realizing the double entendre she had just uttered. This clever play on words was not lost on the girls either.

Eric turned a deep purple with embarrassment picturing what the females were seeing behind him. He kept thinking how could this be happening to him. Nobody should ever see him like this, nobody!

"Ok, all don't you can lay back down on your back now," Janet said. "Now that wasn't too bad was it Eric?"

Eric said nothing but shot her a very nasty look and then turned his head.

"I've got all the information I need to set up your therapy. We'll start this afternoon. The sooner we start the faster you'll be out of our............here," Janet said as the group left his room.

Eric was so tired from his lack of sleep the night before he fell fast asleep. He woke up to voices in his room and looked to find his parents speaking with Janet. She was evidently describing the kind of therapy he needed.

Eric called out, "Hey, the patients over here."

His folks came over to his bed side and he started in on how bad he had been treated and the terrible food. He complained for a good five minutes straight. His parents were sympathetic but tried to explain that this was the best thing for his recovery. If he didn't get this help it might compromise his future athletic career.

Eric wasn't happy but in the back of his mind he knew they were right. His arrogance kept him from admitting to them that they knew best.

After his parents had gone, Janet came back into his room. She gave him a synopsis of his treatment. She added that today his only task was to get mobile. She wanted him up and moving. If he were to just lay in bed his muscles would stiffen and make therapy that much more difficult.

"So how am I supposed to get up and move around?" He asked.

"You'll have plenty of assistance from my helpers. You remember the girls from this morning right?" Janet said.

Oh fuck, not them again. Not that troop of yehaws, he thought.

"There here to help you in any way. They know how to deal with folks in your condition.

"But there not medical staff?" Eric complained.

"They're not going to be doing anything medical, just assisting you with getting up and walking. You know, to keep your muscles limber." Janet reassured him.

Janet left the room on her way to another patient.

After lunch the three girls that were previously with Janet strolled into Eric's room.

"Good afternoon Eric, I'm Pam and this is Emily and Cindy. We're here to get you up and moving," she said cheerfully.

Eric frowned and sarcastically said, "Can't wait, this should be loads of fun."

"Well it can be if you'll let it be," Pam said.

"Look, I don't want to be here. I don't want to do this crap and I could give a fuck about having 'fun' with it," Eric lashed out.

"Well you spoiled, arrogant ass hole. We have a job to do and we're tired of listening to your shit. You may get away with this kind of stuff at school but not here," Pam said. "We're in charge of getting you active and our grades depend on us doing our jobs."

Eric looked at her as though she'd lost her mind. How dare she speak to him like that. Didn't she know who she was talking to? "You can't do........say........talk to me that way," Eric said.

"We're just letting you know that we are NOT taking any of your crap. You get treated just like any other patient," Pam told him. "This can go easy or hard, it's up to you. It makes no difference to us."

Eric just laughed and looked away from the girls.

"Ok girls, you know the routine. We're going for our first walk down the hall," Pam instructed.

Cindy and Emily got on either side of Eric and gripped him under his arms. Pam pulled the sheet off him and took hold of his feet. As Pam gently scooted his legs to the side of the bed the other two turned his torso the same way. As they were standing him up his, still untied, gown started slipping off his shoulders.

"Hey stop!" Eric shouted. "This thing is coming undone. Somebody fix the stupid thing. No, better yet get me some clothes to wear if we're going out in the hall."

"Cindy, grab those ties up top please," Pam asked. Then she reminded Eric, "It's not our call. Hospital policy dictates all patients must wear these." As you already know.

After Cindy had tied it at the neck Eric looked down to discover the length of the gown barely covered his privates. "Hey, I can't wear this thing out in public, it's.....it's.......way too short!"

"Don't be silly, that's a standard hospital issued gown. Every patient wears the same kind." Pam snickered. "Now come on, let's get you walking."

The three girls got him standing and with Cindy under one arm and Emily under the other they supported his weight. Eric was able to take small steps without too much discomfort. They left his room and headed down the long hospital hallway. Pam followed behind in case she needed to catch him if he were to fall.

This gave Pam a clear unobstructed view of Eric's beautiful ass. With each step he took the muscles in his globes moved. It was a glorious sight to behold.

Eric didn't notice the cool air circulating around his bare ass for a while. He had been too concerned about his privates dangling free in front. He was afraid that his gown wasn't long enough to cover everything.

Suddenly realizing his gown must be open in the back he screeched, "I think this gown must have opened in the back. I can feel cool air on my butt."

Pam answered, "Don't be concerned about that, just concentrate on keeping your balance and not having a fall."

"Don't be concerned that my ass is hanging out in the back, are you fucking crazy?" He shouted.

"Eric, that's the design of these gowns. They are made to give easy access if needed. This happens a lot in cases like yours, besides I'm walking right behind you," Pam said.

"Your.........your looking right at my naked ass?" Eric questioned.

"I'm watching your body for signs of a problem while you're walking. I'm not paying any attention to anything in particular," she said.

"Well what about everyone else looking at me? They can see my butt hanging out, I'm sure," he quoted.

"My my, we sure do have a high opinion of ourselves, don't we?" Pam said jokingly. "You think everyone in the world is just here to look at you, how self centered!" She declared. "There is nothing unusual about these gowns coming loose or even.........well stuff happens all the time."

"Well 'stuff' doesn't happen to me all the time!" Eric shouted. "Now get me something that can be tied up correctly!"

"My goodness aren't we a demanding little snot," Pam mumbled in a soft voice.

"Ok, let me see what I can find," she said. "You guys stop walking and rest while I go look." Pam trotted off down the hall.

She returned shortly saying, "It must be laundry day around here. I searched all over and found this one last gown. So here let's get you changed."

As Pam reached to untie his gown at the neck Eric shocked said, "You can't be serious! I can't change clothes here in the hallway. I'm naked under this.!"

"Oh Eric, get over yourself." Pam explained. "Nobody is the least bit interested in what you're wearing. This is a hospital and like I've told you before this kind of thing happens daily."

And with that said she finished untying Eric's gown. Each girl on both sides took a hold of the sleeves and lowered the garment down his arms and off his body.

Now totally naked and standing in the hallway of a public hospital. Eric could not believe this was happening. He was stunned. "I......I. I can't believe.........you're doing this to Me!" Eric said. He glanced around and saw several other patients standing in their doorways gawking at what they were seeing.

The nurses coming in and out of their station would stop and take a good look but say or do nothing. It seemed like a nightmare Eric couldn't awake from.

Coming to his senses Eric shouted, "Get that new gown on me NOW! I'm completely naked here."

The three girls were in no hurry to dress this hunky popular school athlete. They were taking in the sight of his smooth muscular chest and V-shaped waist. Looking further down they enjoyed his bushy dark pubic hair. Adorning his pubes was his plus to average size penis with its bulbous pink head. His penis was cupped by two very low hanging hairless nice size balls.

They took their sweet time unfolding and shaking out the new gown before beginning to put it on him.

As soon as Eric felt the material touch his body he felt a great sense of relief. The mere thought of not being naked thrilled him. He relished in the knowledge his penis, balls and ass would now be cover again.

As Pam was tying his gown in the back he glanced down to check his coverage. To his shock all of his balls and at least half of his penis were still on display.

"Wait.........what the fuck..........this dosent fit right. It's way too short!" Eric exclaimed, in terror. "You've got the wrong size. Get me one that fits, now!"

"I told you I searched everywhere and this was the only one left," Pam explained. "It's either this one or........nothing, I'm afraid. Besides, we're almost through with your walk today. Just one more lap up and back in the hallway. Then some fresh air."

Pam had purposely searched for and found a kids gown, hoping it would fit just like it was fitting. She was tired of putting up with Eric's crap.

12