Footlong Pt. 02

Story Info
Samantha's roommate and mom take turns enjoying Julius.
6.6k words
4.59
37.3k
50

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Footlong (Part 2)

Kathryn M. Burke

Incredibly, Julius agreed to the plan. In fact, it would be more accurate to say that he let Samantha talk him into it. For reasons she herself didn't understand, she made a strong pitch on behalf of her friend, saying that it would just be a one-time thing (although deep down she wondered if that would actually be the case) and that it would not have the slightest effect on their relationship. Samantha was getting the strong impression that Julius was putty in the hands of a determined woman. For all the brawn he displayed on the playing field, he was a sensitive and tender-hearted man—especially where females were concerned. It was becoming abundantly clear to Samantha that he put all women on a pedestal, regarding them with exaggerated respect and also with irremediable fascination. There are far worse attitudes for a man to have!

They agreed to have the session on a Friday night, so that they wouldn't have to get up for an early-morning class the next day. Samantha had warned Scarlet that the encounter might go on well into the night—and she was resolved to get at least some share of the cuddling, even if Scarlet was the chief focus.

By this time, Samantha and Julius had found a more spacious place for themselves—a two-bedroom apartment just off campus, and reasonably close to the athletic center, where Julius had to report on an almost daily basis. It was understandable that Scarlet would be nervous, even a bit spooked, when she showed up around 10 p.m. She hoped there would be some sort of mild preliminaries to the main event—she wasn't ready to jump right into bed with the guy!

They did chat on neutral subjects for a while, but then Samantha decided that it was time to get things moving. She strode into the bedroom, turning her head around as if to say, Come on, what's keeping you? Julius followed, with Scarlet stumbling in his wake. Samantha promptly began to undress.

"Why are you taking your clothes off?" Scarlet asked, making no move herself.

"Hey, look!" Samantha said sharply. "I'll feel like a dope if I stand around fully dressed while you two bare everything. Anyway," she added with a malicious twinkle, "maybe I'll join in somehow."

That didn't reassure Scarlet, who only grudgingly began to disrobe, even though this whole business was her idea. Julius undressed quietly, keeping his back turned to both ladies.

Scarlet, slightly shorter than Samantha (five foot four), was a bit fleshier than her friend. It would be seriously unfair to call her fat, or even full-figured; but there was no denying that a man could really sink his teeth (or other parts of his body) into the exuberant breasts, expansive but still firm bottom, and other portions of her figure; many men had. And she had some of the pinkest skin—from feet to forehead—that Julius had ever seen, especially around the thighs, stomach, and breasts. She was a real peach of a girl!

Julius only saw her in complete nudity when, after stripping, he turned around to gawk at her. Scarlet did more than gawk; when she saw that monumental organ, rapidly on its way to full length and full hardness, she cried "Omigod!" and slapped her hands over her face.

"Oh, come on!" Samantha chided. "Don't be such a baby! I warned you about that before."

"Yeah, well," Scarlet muttered between her hands, "it's one thing to hear about it; it's another thing to actually see it!"

"Scarlet, you're being silly," Samantha said with little patience, tugging her friend's hands away from her face. "Just get on your knees and suck."

Scarlet tumbled to her knees almost in an attitude of worship. She couldn't take her eyes off that cock: she was like a rabbit caught in the gaze of a snake. Like Samantha the first time she'd seen that implement, she took it in both hands, one over the other; it required both hands to bring it down from its upright position to a horizontal level. With some hesitancy Scarlet flicked her tongue against the tip, then engulfed about three inches of it into her mouth. She was usually able to take in at least six inches of cock, but the sheer immensity of this one seemed to inhibit her.

But after a while she got the hang of it, and Julius peered down at her, smiling softly and gently placing a hand against the back of her head. He had no desire to make her gag, but his gentle pressure caused Scarlet to swallow more and more of his member—at least half, or perhaps a little more than half.

After a few minutes Samantha put an end to this foreplay and urged Scarlet to lie down on the bed. Her friend didn't obey immediately.

"What's the matter?" Samantha said. "Aren't you wet?"

"I'm kind of wet," Scarlet said, fear still plastered all over her face. "Maybe—maybe Julius can help a little."

"Fine," Samantha said. Turning to her boyfriend: "Go lick her."

Scarlet lay down on her back and spread her legs, and Julius flopped to the floor and, taking both of her legs in his hands, buried his face in her muff. Scarlet had a robust tuft of blond pubic hair to match the hair on her head, and Julius, who'd never seen such a thing before (he figured that all white women—even blondes—had dark pubic hair, just as all women of color did), rubbed his face against the bush, then started licking with enthusiasm. Scarlet propped herself up on her elbows to watch herself being eaten out with wide eyes. Julius had certainly learned a lot about pleasing women in the few weeks he'd been with Samantha! His licking and sucking and nuzzling were so effective that, just as Samantha was going to halt the proceedings, Scarlet let out a series of high-pitched, banshee-like cries, tossing her head back and forth and clutching the sheets spasmodically.

"Did you come?" Samantha said incredulously. "That was pretty fast!"

"I—I couldn't help it," Scarlet said between ragged breaths. "I guess I'm excited."

"You must be," Samantha said with a certain resentment. Julius has never made me come that fast. "Let's get to the main event, okay?"

Dread suddenly returned to Scarlet's face. "I'm not sure I wanna do it this way!" she exclaimed.

"What way? You mean the missionary position?"

"If I could be on top, I might be able to control things a bit better—you know, how far it goes in."

"I tried that and wasn't entirely successful, but I guess we could do that."

She ordered Julius to lie down on the bed on his back. Scarlet slowly crawled on top of him, squatting on his legs just a little ways down from his cock. When she lifted up that implement, lying hard and stiff on his stomach, and pressed it up against her abdomen, she noticed that it went all the way up to her navel and even beyond.

"Holy Jesus!" she cried. "How can I ever get this thing into me?"

"Don't try it all at once," Samantha said. "Just a little at a time."

Scarlet had to rise up almost to a standing position to get the tip of the cock into her crevice. Just as Samantha had done that first time, she lowered herself by infinitesimal degrees onto it, and all three of them watched it magically disappear into Scarlet's vagina. After about half of it had gone in, Scarlet's jaw dropped and her eyes popped even wider; then, at around eight inches, she started whimpering; at ten inches she was emitting strange little mewing sounds that didn't even sound human. Her face was now covered with sweat.

"Better stop there," Samantha warned.

Little choking sounds were now coming from deep in Scarlet's throat, and her tongue was sticking far out of her mouth.

"Can you manage to go up and down?" Samantha said gently.

Scarlet looked over to her friend as if she'd been asked to walk on a tightrope blindfolded. But gradually she got into a very slow, tight rhythm of in-and-out movements. Everyone could see that Julius's cock was being slathered by Scarlet's juices, and after a while her face gained a sort of glowing radiance as she smiled broadly and even let out peals of laughter, getting more and more accustomed to the huge phallus buried in her. She could still not get it all the way in, but she figured ten inches was quite an achievement.

Presently she was thrusting down harder and faster, balancing herself by placing her hands on Julius's chest. He helped things along by alternately seizing Scarlet's breasts and bottom with his strong but gentle hands, and even Samantha joined in by pressing on Scarlet's back on her downward thrusts.

Julius's climax was preceded by deep grunts and an almost surprised expression. And when he started shooting his seed into Scarlet, she squealed loudly as she felt what seemed like a tsunami of come flooding her insides. She kept dancing on his cock, trying to get every drop out of him, and then she herself started shivering all over as a sudden orgasm overwhelmed her.

The pair remained in place for minutes afterwards, Scarlet's heavy breathing causing her breasts to rise and fall rapidly. Then she sought to pry herself off of Julius's cock—and it quite literally felt like withdrawing a sword that had been thrust deep into her vitals. She flopped over onto her back next to him, and at once a river of come seeped out of her.

"Oh, Lord!" she cried. "That was the best ever!"

Samantha looked at her sourly. "Glad you liked it."

Scarlet grinned dazedly, then turned to her sex partner and snuggled up next to him. "You're such a sweetheart, Julius!"

"So are you, dear," he said politely.

"Hey, enough with the Harlequin romance stuff, okay?" Samantha said, almost ready to puke. "I think it's my turn."

"Oh, Sam, give him some time to recover!" Scarlet cried.

"He doesn't need it," Samantha said shortly, flopping down on her back on the other side him. "Go in me," she ordered.

Julius in fact would have appreciated some time to recover, but he sensed that Samantha was not inclined to wait. And he also grasped that she was now going to show her friend how to accommodate a footlong cock while in the missionary position, something Scarlet had been too scared to try. Julius mounted her carefully, ignoring Samantha's peremptory exclamations of "Just go right in, guy!" He entered her slowly, but by this time he'd become so familiar with his lover's body that he knew exactly how fast and how far to go. So, as Scarlet watched in amazement, Julius entered Samantha all the way. Sometimes Scarlet craned her neck between Julius's legs to make absolutely sure that her eyes weren't deceiving her; when she saw what was happening, all she could say was, "Sweet Jesus!"

Samantha, for all her experience with Julius, still felt a bit of discomfort when that footlong cock was entirely in her, but she was damned if she was going to show it while her friend was looking on. Wrapping her legs around Julius's hips, she threw her arms around his neck and received his kisses and caresses all over her body, from face to shoulders to breasts to back to bottom to thighs. After about ten minutes, both experienced an orgasm for the ages, since they'd never done it with an audience before.

Julius really did need a rest now, and the girls magnanimously granted it. Samantha, in fact, was already planning the next stage of the action—and Scarlet had a sinking feeling she knew what it would be.

From the top drawer of the nightstand Samantha took hold of a jar of cold cream. Scarlet was under no illusions that this was to be used on anyone's face. She'd never heard of that substance being used as lube before, but she figured it would work pretty well.

"Get on your stomach," Samantha said.

"Gee, Sam," Scarlet said in a shaky voice, "I don't know if I wanna—"

"You're going to do it," Samantha said in a steely voice, "and you're going to like it."

Unable to resist her friend, Scarlet flopped onto her stomach and allowed Samantha to apply the stuff. She wriggled a bit, both at the cold, wet substance and at the very idea of someone sticking her fingers into that orifice. But when the job was done, Scarlet suddenly protested.

"Wait!" she cried. "Maybe there's an easier way to do this! I—I wanna get on top again."

"I'm not sure that's any easier," Samantha said.

"Let me try it, Sam! Please!"

"All right, all right, keep your shirt on." Turning to Julius: "On your back, please."

With Julius lying supine, Scarlet clambered on top of him—but facing his feet. She'd heard from one of her girl friends that this position allowed the woman to gauge how far a cock would go into her posterior, and she assumed it wouldn't hurt to try. As Julius gazed on Scarlet's heavenly bottom, she took hold of his cock, rose up, and inserted the tip of it in.

"Ow! ow! ow!" she cried and pulled it out at once.

"Jesus, Scarlet!" Samantha said in exasperation. "You didn't even give it a chance. Getting the tip in is the hardest part."

"Okay, just let me do this in my own way," Scarlet whined.

She tried again, and this time she got the tip in and another inch or two. Her lips were pressed together in obvious pain, and Samantha actually thought her friend might burst into tears.

"You gotta relax, dear," Samantha said, squeezing her friend's bottom. "Just go limp."

It was supremely hard for Scarlet to send that message from her brain to her derrière, but presently she managed it. Then, suddenly, about four more inches of the cock slipped into her—just about half its length. Again Scarlet's jaw dropped, and her eyes bugged out. Those choking sounds came out of her throat again.

"That's enough," Samantha said. "Don't try to get any more in."

For Scarlet, it already felt as if she was going to be split in two—and, when she felt how much of that cock still remained out of her anus, she couldn't believe it. But she began bouncing gently on his member, trying to get accusomed to the feel of such a thing in that opening. After a while it became more comfortable—or perhaps, less uncomfortable. Samantha noted with a certain pity and regret that a few tears were leaking out of her friend's eyes, and she wondered if she should tell Scarlet just to give it up. If Julius could see how much pain Scarlet was in, he'd certainly tell her to do just that. But Samantha sensed that Scarlet was determined to carry this procedure through to the bitter end.

And, in spite of Julius's two previous emissions, the tightness of this virgin orifice had its effect. In just over five minutes, he began feeling that telltale tingling in his balls indicating that his discharge was working its way up his long organ, and as he sent it into Scarlet's rectum she herself cried or whined or whimpered as a climax of her own—aided by her own vigorous rubbing of her sex—crashed over her.

The girls decided that Julius had gone well beyond the call of duty in servicing both of them, although Samantha could have done with another bout. She did notice that, as Scarlet lay down in exhaustion, half on top of Julius, she had this goofy smile on her face that said, Lordy me, I can't believe I got so much of it in me!

*

As Samantha fully predicted, Scarlet insisted on having a few more sessions with Julius, just to see if she could actually get his thing into her all the way (only the "front way," not the "back way"). After a few more tries she did manage it—and she let out whoops of incredulous laughter as she did so, gazing down at her own pussy and noticing not a smidgeon of cock left exposed. She could only do this while riding Julius; she didn't have the courage to have him get on top. But even so, she felt a suitable sense of accomplishment, and Samantha couldn't begrudge her that.

Julius had to stay on campus until a few days after Christmas, as the team was scheduled to participate in a rather insignificant bowl game on the 28th. Scarlet made the supreme sacrifice of keeping the couple company—and after the team won the bowl game, they celebrated with a lusty threesome that went on for much of the night. In one of the more entertaining episodes, Samantha was riding Julius while Scarlet was sitting on his face; but before Julius came, Samantha said to her friend, "Wanna switch?" She knew how much Scarlet liked to be flooded with his discharge, especially in her pussy; and Scarlet jumped at the chance, leaping off Julius's face and plunging that footlong ramrod into herself and finishing the job.

The one thing about the situation that Samantha found mildly annoying was this very matter of Julius's emissions. They were so copious that they invariably leaked out of the girls' pussies or asses in spite of everything they could do to keep the stuff inside them; even when they swallowed it, some of it spilled out of their mouths and dribbled down over their faces and onto their breasts or wherever. But the really irksome part was that it left all manner of stains on the bedsheets—although, if Samantha wanted to be honest with herself, she would have admitted that some of the fluid was of female origin. Whatever the case, it was all a big mess. She had never washed bedsheets so often in her whole life!

It was now time to get away from campus. Samantha had arranged to have Julius spend almost a whole month at her family home, followed by a week at Julius's house. Scarlet, sad to say, was left out of the proceedings and remained sulking in the couple's apartment, where she had all but taken up full-time residence.

Samantha smirked as she remembered the phone call in early December when she had announced the plan to her mother.

"Oh, you have a boyfriend?" her mother, Florence, had said with just a hint of nervousness.

"Yes, Mom."

"What can you tell me about him?"

"Well, he appears to be the star athlete on campus."

"That's nice, dear, but I hope there's more to him than that."

"Heavens, yes! He's been helping me a lot with chemistry. He seems to know everything there is to know about the subject."

"Is that right? I guess you're not used to having a guy be smarter than you in anything." Florence chuckled.

"Well, I'm smarter than him in other areas, but when it comes to chem, he has me beaten fair and square."

"He sounds like a wonderful man—brain and brawn combined."

"You bet." Then, after a pause: "Mom, he's African American."

Samantha detected a silence of a fraction of a second before her mother said, "Why should that matter, dear? As long as he cares for you, and you care for him."

It was Samantha's turn to chuckle, although she did it inwardly. She certainly didn't think Florence was prejudiced; in fact, she had a feeling her mother might go the other extreme and drag her and Julius to all manner of gatherings with friends to show off how broad-minded she was to have a daughter involved in an interracial romance. In the event that didn't happen—well, not too much—and both Samantha and Julius found that the Jameson family home was a good place to chill after a tough semester of classwork.

But all was not entirely well.

Florence and her husband, Dennis, had divorced about two years back. Dennis had run off with a younger woman. Samantha had simply rolled her eyes and thought to herself, What else can one expect a middle-aged man to do? But Florence had been devastated, and for months she had moped around as if she was in the final stages of some terminal disease. Gradually she'd come out of her funk, but she still suffered occasional bouts of depression and whined to her friends, "What did I do to deserve such a fate?"

Samantha herself—who'd had very little to do with her father ever since he'd bolted from the scene—wondered about that. From her perspective, she thought Florence looked mighty fine at the age of forty-five. At five foot five, she was slender but curvy, and she assumed no man could possibly be dissatisfied with the swelling breasts and round, firm bottom that Florence exhibited. Of course, she wasn't a man, and she certainly wasn't her dad: there must have been more to it than mere sexual dissatisfaction, if that was even an issue. Like all children, she didn't especially enjoy the thought of her parents getting it on in bed. Maybe, she reflected, Dennis had just gotten bored with Florence after twenty years of marriage.

12