For a Good Time Call...

Story Info
A man gets a surprise from a lovely woman in a club bathroom.
1.7k words
4.59
17.2k
37
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story idea was inspired by a X exchange I had with the amazing Stephie Scarlet, a lovely queer trans woman who makes some incredible content. Check her out!

*******************

Our eyes met across the bar at the back of the packed club.

Even in a place like this, she was hard to miss.

Tall and slim, sporting a striped top, red skirt and stockings, with a collar around her neck and glasses that immediately gave me sexy librarian vibes. She was just my type.

I bought her a drink and sent it over, and she smiled and did the same in kind. For several rounds, that was the gist of our communication, but it spoke volumes.

After a little while, and more than a few drinks, she slipped into the crowd and made her way over to my stool. Without a word, she took my hand and led me to the restrooms.

Always loved it when a woman took the lead. And I'd follow this one anywhere.

Inside, we had the place to ourselves, and she pulled me into one of the waiting stalls and pressed her soft red lips against mine.

She tasted amazing.

Traces of hard liquor mixed with her lipstick slipped into my mouth, along with her warm tongue. Prodding and exploring while mine did the same in mind.

For a moment I felt like I was back in school- the times I'd toddled off to the washroom with a pretty girl for a little bit of fun.

I'd missed those days.

Our hands caressed one another, hers tracing nails down my back while mine fondled her lovely ass. Pressing against one another in the cramped stall as if we were the only two people in the world.

Slowly, I let my hands move further beneath her skirt, seeking something sweeter.

Which is when I found something unexpected.

In shock, I broke the embrace, and she looked my way uneasily before pulling her skirt up and her panties down, revealing a rather large cock.

"You don't mind, do you?" She asked, her voice sweet as honey and those beautiful eyes staring at me almost puppy dog-like from behind her glasses.

Honestly, I did a little- having never encountered anyone like her before. Oh, I'd heard about them of course, but this was the first time I'd ever found myself in a position such as this.

"I... I don't know," I stammered, completely out of my element.

She sighed, likely ready to leave the stall and me behind. Yet before she did, she looked at me and noticed that my eyes seemed unable to leave her cock.

I was so enthralled by it, by the image of it hanging there off of her lovely form. It was so big, it was hard not to stare.

"Well," she continued with a smile. "There's a first time for everything."

For a moment, I wasn't sure what she was getting at, but she pushed her cock towards me and within seconds I understood.

Maybe it was the liquor, or the taste of her lips still fresh on mine, but I honestly considered doing something that had never before appealed to me.

After all, it wasn't like anyone would ever know besides us. And she was gorgeous, cock or no cock.

"Well," I whispered, still unsure, but she cut off any further discussion with another kiss.

As our lips locked once more, I felt my resistance melt away, even as her cock pressed against me.

"Come on," she whispered, breaking the embrace. "How do you know you

won't like it if you've never tried it?"

That argument- the cornerstone of a million mother's attempts at getting their children to step outside of their culinary comfort zone, seemed to be just the thing to push me over the metaphorical edge.

Fuck it. Why not?

The look in my eyes seemed to tell her what she wanted to hear, and I watched as her hands took hold of her cock and started to slowly stroke it.

I watched, mesmerized as her fingers made their way from the base of her shaft to the tip and back again, her red nails a beacon holding my attention and keeping it focused intently on her cock.

My mind reeled, wondering how those hands would feel stroking mine, although looking at hers, I knew in my heart she'd likely only need one, so apparent was the size difference between us.

Up and down she stroked, and to my shock, it only grew larger. I was at a loss, torn between amazement and embarrassment, but I never stopped watching. Not until she took her hands off and let it hang free.

Her cock was nice and hard, and with a smile one of her hands moved to the top of my head and gently pushed me down onto the waiting toilet seat.

Sitting there in the cramped stall, my eyes now level with the massive cock in front of me, I nervously leaned towards it.

With a roll of her eyes, she took hold of me and pulled me closer.

The moment my mouth made contact with her tip, it opened wide to accommodate it, as if it had always been waiting to do so and now at long last had the opportunity.

Slowly, she pushed the rest of her cock inside of my mouth, and I struggled to contain it.

It felt strange, being on this side of things for once. Yet as I looked up into her beautiful eyes, I couldn't resist.

Especially when those red-painted lips of hers broke into a smile, and whispered a single word.

"Suck."

Closing my eyes, I did just that. I ran my tongue across the length of her shaft and allowed my teeth to rub against it as she began to slowly thrust.

She shuddered, holding my head tighter in her grip, and I kept going. Taking as much of her as I could at a time and sucking as best I could.

In and out, she thrust, and the throbbing member practically touched the sides of my mouth with every pass. I was beyond filled, and she was only getting started.

A moan slipped out of her lips as my own continued to wrap around her, taking hold of her hips as she thrust deeper and deeper into my mouth.

The tip of her cock grazed the back of my throat, and I stifled a gag at the shock of it. I knew she was big, but hadn't truly realized just how big until that moment,

And still, I sucked.

More moans followed, and her grip never let up, nor did I dare stop sucking. Even when I felt something warm drip down my throat- precum I quickly realized, I kept sucking her cock for all I was worth.

After a few minutes though, she let go of my head and pulled out, smirking as I struggled for breath.

"Not bad for your first time," she said, her hard cock glistening in front of my eyes with saliva and precum. "But you have a lot to learn about sucking cock."

Taking my hand, she pulled me up from the toilet, still at a loss yet curious as to what else she had in store.

"Don't worry. We're still gonna have some fun. Or at least, I will."

Undoing my belt, she pulled down my pants and boxers, allowing my cock to slip free.

She eyed it and giggled, but didn't say anything, even if it was clear she too noticed the difference in size compared to her own.

Then, she turned me around and pushed me against the wall of the stall, took hold of my hips, and shoved her now hard and lubed-up cock deep into my ass.

My body stiffened and my hands sprawled against the tile wall, the sensation of her slipping inside altogether new to me.

Sucking cock was one thing. Getting fucked by it was something else entirely.

And that was before she started thrusting.

In and out, her massive erection pushing deeper into my ass than anything or anyone had ever been. The warm, throbbing girl-cock poking around like it owned the place.

At that moment, it did.

And strangely enough, I didn't mind. In fact, I was enjoying it.

My cock had started to get hard, and with every thrust of hers, it grew, until before I knew it, the tip of it was poking against the cold tile wall in front of me.

One of my hands left the wall and moved down, wrapping around my cock and starting to stroke it in time with her thrusts.

I moaned as she increased her temp, hot breath blowing on my ear as she moved her lips closer.

"Mmm, told you you'd like it..."

She was right, and as I kept stroking my cock, I felt hers begin to throb as she pushed it in and out faster and faster. A groan spilled out of her and, before I knew it, something warm and wet spurted inside my ass, and the sensation grew as it filled me.

Almost immediately, I felt mine begin to do the same, and I seized up and shot my load against the wall with a loud moan.

We both gasped for breath as she slipped her spent cock out, then turned me around and pressed her lips against mine once more, our cum-drenched shafts touching and mixing juices.

I had never experienced anything like that before, and though I could still feel her blown wad in my ass, I didn't care. That was incredible.

Breaking our embrace, she pulled her panties back up and fixed her skirt, and I did the same with my boxers and pants.

Then she opened the door to the stall and stepped out as if this were the most normal thing in the world to her. And maybe it was.

But to me? It was something new.

Something I knew I wanted to experience again.

"Here," she said, pulling a piece of paper out from her purse. A phone number. "In case you ever want another taste..."

I took the number and slipped it into my pocket, but stopped her just before she could head back into the club.

"Wait," I whispered, still reeling from what we'd just done. "What's your name?"

She smiled. "Stephie... But after taking my cock in your mouth and ass like that, you can call me Mistress."

Then she winked and walked out, leaving me standing there alone and unsure of almost everything.

Except for the fact that I would be calling that number very soon.

I had a lot to learn.