For a Paper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's licking me out, she realised. At some point, Brian had gone to his knees. No wonder it was so intense. Alice crossed her ankles together and squeezed her thighs around his head. She needed the physical outlet. Her stomach fluttered with each lap of the skilful tongue, and all the while Peter was kissing her, hot and heavy.

Now Peter was pulling back. His face was alive in some animal way as he pulled down the top of her bodice and her breasts came free.

"OOOHHH FUUUUCCCK" Alice let out the exclamation loud and slow, before biting her lip. Whatever Brian was doing, it was working. Peter took a moment to get an eyeful of her full firm breasts, made to look even higher by the bodice that sat beneath them propping them up.

Peter ducked down, and took a pale pink nipple in his mouth, he sucked it once, firmly, and Alice moaned again. This time it was louder and wordless, an exclamation, voice given to that which can't be explained, only felt.

Then Peter backed away. He tapped Brian, and he rose too. "No," Alice croaked. The sudden stoppage had made her realise how close she had been. "Keep going, little longer, please." She was panting as she spoke, hips gyrating wildly, impotently atop the desk.

"There'll be time enough for that later," said Peter. "We like them sparked up for this bit."

Both boys undid their flies and dropped their trousers. Then the shirts came off. They were both naked in under thirty seconds. Alice had never been in this situation before, and yet she knew exactly what they wanted. She hopped off the table and onto her knees.

She was the good girl, the nerdy girl, the chaste girl, always had been. But they way she took a cock in each hand you'd have thought she was a pro. The boys stood to either side of her as she jerked them both rapidly. She was frenzied with her own arousal, as though jerking these two boys might get her off as well. Both of them were slick with precum, but she spat on each in turn for good measure.

She Jerked them both quickly and keenly, and the speed she was going at made her shake, almost vibrate between them. Her tits were bouncing free and loose, shaking in time with her little ruffled miniskirt. A hand ruffled the hair at the back of her head, running through it, messing her bun.

She looked up. She made eye contact with Peter, then Brian, then Peter again. The look in her big, innocent eyes was smouldering. She wasn't a lustful being, but she felt lust now.

Lips parted, she kissed Peter's cock on it head. Still jerking Brian with her left hand, her right went to gently cup Peter's balls as she laid kisses all up the side. Then she took it in her mouth for one, two, three deep strokes. In her other hand she felt Brian pull away, and then he was Infront of her too.

She started jerking Peter again, who's cock was slick and wet and warm. Then she kissed Brian's head, then the kisses down the side, then one, two, three deep sucks. Her arousal had lit a fire under her, it was spurring her on. Something in her was awake.

She kept switching, three then three then three then three. She had the salt taste of the precum on her lips, and the wetness between her legs was growing unbearable. As she switched, long strings of saliva fell down her chin and her tits. It smeared along her face, rubbed in by each boy's pubis in turn. After a few switches, she went deeper, then deeper still, until her eyes bulged, and her nose touched the stomach of even the larger boy. Just when she felt she couldn't take it anymore, that the sexual stimulus without being touched herself would drive her mad, Peter's strong hands pulled her up.

She gasped for air, her intakes ragged and moan like. While she hadn't been touched, the erotic exposure had revved her up even more.

She drew Peter into a deep, passionate kiss. He was almost a full foot taller than her, but her heels made it possible. Behind her, she felt her zip be yanked down, and then the whole costume. She stepped out of it.

"Fuck," she muttered. She was now in only her yellow heels, and thigh high white socks. For a second, the two boys just drank her in, she was so lean, and yet so curvy. The perfect intersection of builds. Even with the supporting dress gone, her tits sat as high as could look natural, and very large on her scant little frame. They were made to look all the better by a gentle sheen of perspiration, and a few glistening strings of her own saliva, mixed with a little precum.

Peter pulled her over to the desk, and lay her down on it. She was on her back. Each boy took a one of her sock-clad legs and lifted.

"Hold these," Peter panted, and Alice obeyed. She took a shoe in each hand, gripping them by their long-stemmed heels. Her legs were up, and spread wide. The longing in her core was an ache now, all consuming, and all she cared about was that satisfaction, was being fucked.

The gentleman that he was, Peter obliged her.

They didn't start slowly. They were both too aroused, too wild for that. Peter slid into her easily, and immediately he was in a firm thrusting tempo.

Inside Alice there was a maelstrom of feeling, of sweet, aching pleasure. He was strong, she could feel how strong he was as his hips thrust against her arse. With each pump her tits seemed to jump up at her, as though they too were being fucked. Part of her knew it was the just the unspent force of his thrusts. The rest of her told that part to shut the fuck up.

Peter withdrew, and Alice whimpered, but then Brian was in her and his rhythm was much the same, still feeding that primal part of her. Brian fucked her, her legs in the air. He was so warm.

As she was being bounced atop the table by Brian's cock, Peter came around the table to the end with her head. As she saw his face, she thought of his words: "Can you do that?"

Defiantly, almost proudly, Alice started to moan.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, please fuck me harder, yes, yes, like that. Oh my god, harder fuck me harder, fuck me fuck me fuck me."

Peter crouched down beside her head, coming in very close.

"That's it," he said, and Alice once again found his tone condescending. "That's it. louder. Louder. Alice. Think of those people outside. Think of them, get fucked louder for them."

Alice didn't know if it was pride or lust or some twisted hybrid of the two, but she wanted to, more than anything in the world she wanted to shout for the people outside, more than she even wanted to come, though the sensation was building in her core.

She let out a moan, long and loud and guttural. Brian sped up, spurred on by her sounds. Her tits bounced as he sent shockwaves through her, each thrust jolting her moan into rapid little bursts.

Peter put his lips to her ear, and said "Shout for me."

And she did.

"Oh fuck me! Fuck me in the library! My name is Alice Challenor and I'm being fucked in the library! I'm being fucked like a slut! Come and fucking get me I'm in room three two seven, come fuck me like the slut I am, I'm just a fucking fuck slut, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

She could feel something rising up inside her, like a wave swelling up off the coast. It started in her toes and it...

And it died. Brian pulled out of her, and she shrieked a loud "NO." where there had been a firework just a moment ago there was now a dull ache, as Brian, cock in hand, ran around to her head and jerked it at her. He sprayed down from her forehead, his sticky cum landing in hot white ribbons across her face and tits. Then she was being fucked again. She moaned with relief as Peter slipped straight back into that strong firm rhythm.

There was still that ache, but something was building again. Peter went harder, pounding her. She was clinging onto her heels for dear life as she let out a long, low moan.

"Louder," commanded Peter, slapping her arse. The slap sent a wave of excitement up through her. That wasn't fucking loud enough, she thought, irritated. Alice hated being told she wasn't good enough. So, she shouted, shouted so loud she could feel her throat ripping hoarse. Each shout was punctuated by the shockwaves of Peter's now savage pounding.

"ALICE FUCKING CHALLENOR IS A FUCKING SLUT. SHE'S GETTING FUCKED IN THE LIBRARY. OH GOD, OH GOD, SHES GETTING FUCKED TO CHEAT ON A PAPER. COME FUCK HER TOO, SHE'S SUCH A SLUT SHE'LL LET YOU. FUCK ME OH JESUS GOD FUCK ME."

The wave was swelling back up inside her. she was using her core strength to rock into each thrust of Peter's cock. Salty cam was in her eye now, she squinted as it ran thick across her chest. Peter brought a hand down and grabbed a sticky breast. He fondled it roughly, then smacked it. That wave again. That pulse of pleasure like nothing she had ever felt.

"AGAIN," she screamed and Peter obliged.

"ALICE CHALLENOR NEEDS HER ARSE SPANKED. SHES TRYING TO CHEAT ON HER PAPER. WHAT A BAD FUCKING SLUT. PUNISH ME. OH JESUS CHRIST PUNISH ME PETER, PUNISH ME PETER PEEETTTTEEEEER."

He was slapping her arse now, hard with every stroke. The wave broke over her, it rolled her up from her toes and she exploded into a bliss she had never thought possible. She was beyond what she thought human pleasure could be. She was beyond everything. She felt her body contort, and she stated writhing on the table.

One huge thrust, and he was out of her. She could scarcely Breathe. She gasped in air, still floating in the post-orgasmic bliss. She was only faintly aware of another load of cum being shot onto her face, into her eyes. Without even thinking, she opened her mouth. A few salty drops caught her tongue. She was sweating, exhausted, but it was done. She had come.

And the paper. Alice reddened. She had forgotten about the paper for a moment. Was this who she was now? Someone who didn't care about the paper, they just cared about getting fucked? She mentally shrugged. What did it matter anyway? Now she had both.

By the time she sat up, still panting, both boys were dressed.

"That was great," said Peter. "let us know if you need any more papers this year."

#

As Alice was at home over the coming days, she was surprised at which part was most stuck in her mind. It wasn't the orgasm, wasn't the costume, or the shouting, or Peter's condescending questions. It was something he had said before they had started. Something about it being Brian's turn to pick the costume. She found herself wondering an awful lot what costume she would've worn if it had been Peter's turn.

Maybe I'll have to find out.


12