For Art's Sake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you see the sketch?"

"No. She had turned to a new blank page when I was close."

"That was it?"

"We had another glass of wine. She asked when you would be home. I told her you were away for the weekend. She gave me that wide open smile she has. We sat on the high stools at the breakfast bench in the kitchen, our knees touching, and by now giggling."

"Just curious. Did you rebutton your blouse?"

"I can't remember. No. I don't think I did. We talked and laughed about the mailman seeing me and we speculated if he had run off to his van to masturbate. Then she did something most unexpected. She stood and removed her cashmere top in one smooth motion. Elly sat again leaning forward just a bit, so her breasts hung slightly."

"Oh my God. Really? No wonder you knew she was braless. A firm pair of breasts? What did you do? How did you feel about that?"

"I froze. For a moment she just sat there looking at me in the eyes until I had to break the stare. I looked downwards at her beauties. I saw they are the same size, symmetrical with prominent hardened nipples, facing upwards, surrounded by large reddish-brown aureoles that had also puckered."

"Must have been a sight." Arthur's imagination was going wild.

"It was. She stood again and told me to stand. I just did as I was told, without thinking. She closed in on me, slipped off my blouse, and reached around me to undo my bra. I leant forward and shuck it off. She ran her finger down my breast to my nipple and squeezed it hard. I orgasmed."

"The reason for your arousal earlier this evening is now clear to me. You were primed and ready to go. Just like me at this moment. I am ready to man up any time, if you are ready again."

Arthur was significantly aroused not only by the tale Vicky was describing but also the thought of Elly and how he found himself attracted to her based on her behavior and fine looks. He pushed the sheet back off his lap to show his erection. "Look. Are you ready? Get on all fours. Now. You will feel my manhood as large as you have ever felt it." Vicky was only too willing to start again.

"Good girl. Here it is. So wet again. You better orgasm quickly, because I cannot last long. How be it that I reach under and pinch your nipples just like Elly did?"

"Do it. Do it. Oh. That's so good. Ram in. Hard. More. More. More. More" They both orgasmed together, as Vicky grunted and screamed.

"I am speechless. You've never screamed so loud."

Vicky collapsed and stayed on her front. Arthur rolled off and onto his side facing away.

********

Vicky woke up first and went down to the kitchen and returned with a tray full of refreshment.

"Thanks for the tea and cake. I might need a steak later to sustain me. Did you sleep too?"

"Just for a while. You are so good. That was intense. It's been decades since we went at it so passionately. "

"As intense as when Elly squeezed your nipple?"

"Yes, but different."

"What happened after you orgasmed? I didn't let you finish the story."

"We moved to the living room. She had me sit on a low stool. Elly moved the floor reading light to shine on me all the while explaining the importance of good illumination. She then sketched me again, down to my waist."

"Any chance I can see that sketch?"

"She took all the sketches away with her. I'll have to speak to Elly."

"OK. Call her. I'd like to see what she made of you, and if I can get at least one of them. Was that it?"

Vicky's eyes became unfocussed as she continued her story. "No. I made a move to get up from the low stool, but she firmly told me to stay. Elly came around behind me and massaged my shoulders. She said they were tightening up. Of course, she was right. Her hands moved down from the shoulder to massage down my front. More play than massage engaged both my breasts. I could feel her body and nipples pressing on my back. My nipples hardened and ached. She once more pinched. Both together this time. I orgasmed again. I have never done that before. I was in new territory. A woman working me to high arousal. I was under her spell. She told me to stand. I stood. She undid the side clasp to my skirt and the zip. The skirt fell and puddled on the floor. Without asking I stepped out of it. But she was not finished. She hooked my panties and pantyhose and dragged them down to the floor in one swift motion as she now knelt in front of me. I lifted one foot and then the other to shed the last stiches of my clothing. I was naked."

For the first time listening to Vicky's story Arthur felt concerned for her. "What did you feel. Abused? Seduced? Shy? Embarrassed? What?"

"You may find this difficult to understand. In that moment I felt liberated. I had shaken off a lifetime of restraint bordering on prudery."

"I've never thought of you as a prude. Although with a name like Victoria it would not be out of character." Vicky frowned at her husband's silly attempt at humor. He continued, "Did Elly sketch you again?"

"Yes. But not before she before she brought her tongue to my vulva as she knelt before me. She parted my outer labia, and stroked up and down, and deeper and deeper until she engaged my engorged clitoris in a dance to orgasm. I reached a peak once more before my legs collapsed and I fell on Elly."

"She seduced you, my darling. You must have a submissive streak I have never discovered." Arthur had a whole new revelation he was confused to discover. He saw possibilities he had learned from stories he had read. "This opens whole new vista for you and me."

Vicky gave a nervous laugh. "I have already realized that. It is dreadful and wonderful at the same time."

He pressed again. "Did she sketch you again? With you naked?"

"She had me lie down on the sofa on a towel. I had my legs splayed out. I was now like one of Egon Schiele's lovers. She showed me the sketch she produced. It is Schiele-like. Obscene yet compelling. After she finished the sketch, she dropped her skirt. I can tell you she also doesn't wear panties."

"Good to know. Sorry, that came out all wrong. I didn't mean to make light of your experience."

"We returned to kitchen naked and consumed more wine. Now I was definitely drunk both from the wine and from the sensations I had gone through. Elly was more sober than me. She led me to our bedroom. To where we are here now. I fell asleep almost immediately. Later she told me she did too."

"Was she there when you woke up? Or had she high tailed it out of here?"

"You must be kidding. She woke me with multiple lingual orgasms that continued for about half an hour. There was no letup or escape. I squirted. Only the third time ever. Eventually I had to fight her off to get to urinate and defecate."

"Really?"

"Really. She was masturbating when I returned to the bedroom. She invited me to return the favour she had given me earlier. I realized I had been the recipient of the whole experience up to that point. I had offered or given nothing. I felt a wave of guilty imbalance that overcame my inhibition of going down on Elly. I felt ignorant. I did not know what I was doing. I attacked her bald vulva. Elly coached me with her words and actions. I worked her into a similar state as she had me in. She writhed and grunted and giggled. I felt my own arousal return. As I licked her, I fingered myself to orgasm as well. On my own initiative I improvised and inserted my finger into her anus to great effect. Her bucking almost tossed me off the bed when I did that."

"Your blowing my mind."

Vicky grinned. She could play his game. "Hold on. I'll blow something else."

He knew what she was offering. "Later. Finish."

"We continued until mid-afternoon. I did not have time to think about my hangover. I have discovered a new cure for the morning after a good booze up. We sixty-nined. We scissored. I learned a lot from her imagination and coaching. I discovered I can enjoy a woman's body and be pleasured beyond my imagination by a woman.

She left me asleep. There was note on the kitchen counter saying 'We must try this again. Perhaps with Arthur too."

Vicky scuttled down the bed and latched her lips around Arthur's erect penis.

"What are you doing?'

She disengaged for a moment. "Blowing your mind. Again."

When Vicky had finished teasing all the ejaculate she could and swallowed it all, Arthur could not resist saying, "You were blowing smoke earlier with your 'post-menopausal hormones'. You have been liberated, as you said. Now we must harness it. I love the new you. And I want a painting of you in the style of Egon Schiele."

"When shall I call Elly?"

12