For Blood and Lust Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Leopold was confused.

"We will have this woman Sire," Prince Leopold responded. "There is a narrow alley blocked by a red door. It leads to a brothel owned by a Madam DuBerry. The woman that mugged you, sire, is one of the top earning girls in that Brothel, reserved only for the highest paying customer. She is a dangerous one sire, a pickpocket and a con artist. And she drives that buckboard like a wild woman."

"What would you do to her Rupert?" The prince asked,

"Oh this one had it coming, Sire. This won't be the first time we will be arresting her. With her previous record, she will probably get twelve hours of hard labor every day for three to five years. Unless your highness has a more severe punishment in mind?"

After waking up that morning, Celeste began to count the gold coins. There were 57 of them in that one bag so the man she robbed in the alleyway must have been a rich one. There was something strange about him. He had handled her with an aura of calm confidence which implied that he was acting from a position of high moral authority. Then he held her passionately like he wanted to kiss her parting lips but he didn't. He just studied her closely and then let her fall on the pavement. She counted the coins again while thinking about him and then emptied them in her drawer filled with other currency and jewelry items she had been robbing.

Soon, she would have enough to run away from the life of a bawdy house. She was the queen of the bawdy house and among the three highest earning women in there. Madam took great care of her and she had a few devout admirers who would come and worship her during the night, but then they would leave for their wives once they were done with her and the life of a highly paid harlotte was then a lonely one. She wanted to love a man back and it was forbidden for the women to even acknowledge feelings for any of the clients that they served.

Suddenly, there was a commotion outside and Celeste pulled the curtains to look down at the street. 'Someone important must have come to this forbidden area,' she thought, for there were so many guards on horses and then there were members of the mounted police who cleared the way.

There was a knock on the door with an authoritarian sound to it. It shook her from the inside for her instincts told her that whoever was on the other side, meant business. She was in trouble. She quickly closed the drawer with stolen valuables and looked at herself in the mirror. There was another knock and that confirmed to her that things were not right.

When she opened the door she saw the stranger she had robbed, with blue eyes looking at her. He was clean shaven in the royal uniform and he was ...

"His Royal Highness Prince Leopold!" said Madam DuBerry, owner of the brothel, who stood next to him. "He tells me that you have something that belongs to him?"

Celeste was caught in a state of shock. Before she could answer, Leopold addressed the Madam, "Thanks very much Madam. Yes she is the one. I would like to be alone with her now."

Celeste's heart was beating in her chest. She watched in shock as Madam left the prince at her doorstep and then he turned his eyes towards her. "You are fast with the buckboard and you know how to steal. You have stolen something from me Celeste."

Celeste dropped on her knees and lowered her head. "Your highness. I am not going to make any excuses. I am everything that you think I am. I have stolen from you and a few others and yes I drive that buckboard fast. I have also assaulted you. But Sire, there is one thing that I can never be and that is a bordello girl!" She could no longer prevent the tears from rolling down her cheeks and began sobbing. "I wanted money to leave this place. If I had not stolen that money then I would bear the label of a bordello girl and if I stole and left, then I would be a thief, so I chose to be the latter Sire. My mistake! Please forgive me."

"You may rise now." The Prince said and she did. "I have come in my person to arrest you because you have stolen something which is mine. The currency belongs to the Kingdom so I do not care much for that but I am here for something else you stole. You will have to serve three years in labor as a penalty for what you did Celeste, three years of service. The nature of your service will be revealed to you in due time but for now, my men will take you and I suggest that you cooperate."

***

Jaber Zoltani was in a dark dungeon situated deep inside the basement of the fort. Since Kraken's Wall was not a fort meant to hold prisoners, the dungeon was empty. The sun had gone down and while the open sky was visible through the small window with steel bars, the only source of light was the flame that burnt outside on the wall lamp.

He heard the heavy door open and then the sounds of footsteps. Then a tall shadow appeared on the wall outside his cell. It grew and grew with approaching footsteps and then he saw the tall and imposing figure of queen Vicaria outside the cell. She opened the cell and walked in. The pirate was on the floor, both hands chained to the wall. The length of his chains permitted him to scratch his head or to eat and drink but not much else.

"You have no control over your eyes. They wander to dangerous places," said Vicaria as she took off the fur from her shoulders. Her voice was cold and emotionless, with a deep husky sound that was almost manly but not. Then she turned around and walked the parameter of the cell, examining its cold and dark wall.

"I am no stranger to danger," replied Jaber as he observed her closely.

She turned around to face him. "Perhaps not. I will show you what your eyes have been craving for," she replied and started to unbutton her blouse. Then she gaped it open, allowing him to see her breasts, nipples already hard with the cold of the night. Then she walked towards him with slow, graceful strides. "I would have had them take your tongue. The only reason why I let you keep it is so that you may please your queen with it." She leaned towards the floor, grabbed his ankles and dragged him back on his butt until the short length of his chains ran out of length and the pirate was on the floor with his arms stretched out. Then she placed a bare foot on his naked chest and ran it up his neck until the ball of her foot was on his mouth. "Your disrespect resulted in two men dead and half a dozen wounded." she spoke as she slid out of her trousers and descended calmly down to his face."Taste me, Show me what you were bragging about."

The pirate felt his mouth being teased, not by her foot but by her pussy lips now. He raised his head up a bit and found her opening with this tongue. "Mmmm ... yes that is the spot. Lick me if you want to keep your tongue," she commanded and he obeyed. His tongue wandered up and down her slit, sending waves of pleasure through her aroused body. She relaxed herself on his face, settling down on him with her weight and he licked and ate her. "Yesss ... earn your tongue or I will have it removed, mmmm " She moaned and then started grinding herself against his mouth, riding him with rising passion.

Queen Vicaria brought herself close to her orgasm but stood up on her feet moments before permitting herself the release. Jaber looked up at her as she swung a leg over him and started walking around the cell. The room was dark except for the flame outside that revealed her statuesque perfection in all its naked glory. She was muscular in the most feminine way a woman could be, and proud of her nudity. The sight of her walking around naked, swaying her well developed hips, started to cause a rise in the pirate's manhood and Vicaria was quick to notice the erection.

"You have earned your tongue pirate. Can you earn your cock?" she said turning around to face him as her hands wandered between her legs.

"What?" he asked her as he crawled back on his hips to permit a little more chain length to free his stretched out arms.

"Earn your manhood. Do not cum until I order you, or I will have your cock removed," she told him with a slight smile on her face.

Then she walked towards him, knelt down by his side and threw the other knee around his body to straddle him. Then she took his cock and positioned it right under her moist opening. After positioning herself on the top of this cock she sank down on his throbbing erection.Jaber's body had slid up towards the wall, loosening the chain length and permitting a certain freedom to his hands. He took her from the waist and started guiding her movement up and down his cock. Slowly, she picked up pace and was riding him.

Her body moved gracefully in wave like motion as she ground herself down onto him. "Oh yes ... give me that cock!" Jaber held her from the curve of her waist and hips and thrusted upwards into her. She threw her head back and mesmerized by the sight of her firm, high riding breasts, Jaber found his hand wandering up her firm stomach. Then she leaned over, pressing her nudity against his, as she rode him. Jaber felt the queen's naked tits against his chest and he moaned as a powerful orgasm began to rise in his loins. The queen sensed it and placed a hand on his mouth. Then pressing her tits flatly into his chest she spoke in his ear. "Shhhh...silence! You can not moan and you can not cum!"

Then with a hand on his mouth, she fucked him harder, squeezing her vaginal muscles around his cock. His hands traveled up her bare back holding her securely against his own body. Then she rose up and started riding him from a seated position. His hands felt her waist and traveled up to her ribs until he had grabbed a handful of her firm, bouncing tits. Possessed with lust, Vicaria began to ride him like a woman possessed. Jaber resisted his orgasm but Vicaria brought him closer. "You do not have my permission to cum, do you understand me? An no moaning!" she said and the contest to outlast the other continued until the pirate felt that he could not control the build up of pleasure anymore.

His muscular body was tensing up and he was seconds away from eruption when she stood up and looked down at his cock, throbbing and pulsating. "I am going to cum on your cock and you can not touch me or feel me. This is for my pleasure, not yours." she said and bent over to grab his ankles, and dragged him back a few feet on the cold floor. His body had crawled up towards the wall allowing the chain some length for him to move his arms and feel her but she took it away. Pulling him away from the wall and towards her, she caused his arms to stretch behind his head tightly so that he could no longer touch her.

"No cumming until I tell you," she said and descended on his cock again. He felt amazing going into her and she enjoyed the look of his outstretched arms and how helpless she had made him in that position. Then she rode him slowly and picked up pace fast. The pirate kept looking up at his queen, her naked body glistening with sweat as she rode him like a wild stallion bringing herself closer and closer to her point of no return. "Oh my god this feels so good. I am going to cum on your cock," she said and then went into a shaking orgasm.

The pirate resisted his urge to cum but the woman was too much for him to handle. Her athletic figure, the screams of her pleasure and the way her breasts danced as she fucked him, caused the pirate to reach his own boiling point and he started to erupt inside of her. "What is the matter pirate?" She taunted him as he came. "Am I too much of a woman for you eh?" She said, pressing her naked body into him as he emptied himself into her."Am I too much for you to handle?" She continued to taunt him as he came.

Soon his eruptions were over and she slid off of him. "You have been very nasty with your queen pirate. Very nasty! But, I will let you keep your cock because I like it. Then she started to dress up.

12