For Destruction, Ice.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jesse's head came up as he felt the unyielding rubber push against him. He glanced back over his shoulder and Frost gave him a dark grin as he pushed the thick head of it into the boy's loosened hole.

"Hhoh." Jesse let out a shaky breath and his head hung down again. Only this time Frost could see he was struggling not to cry out.

Frost inched the toy further into the kid's passage, stretching his hole wide. He was still slick with lubrication, enough that he wouldn't tear, but the pain had to be unimaginable.

Jesse let out a sob, his fingers digging into the bed. "Stop. Stop, please, it's too big."

Frost kept inching the dildo forward into the whimpering boy until the moulded base rested against his arse.

Jesse squirmed, his body fighting the intrusion, incapable of pretending this was Will.

No, thought Frost, the boy had to accept where he was, and what was happening.

He held the dildo there while Jesse made soft noises in the back of his throat, fighting to find a way to accept what was happening.

As soon as he saw him start to relax, Frost tugged on the dildo, pulling it back.

Jesse felt as if his insides were being sucked out, the passage of the thick latex cock against his stretched hole like a terrifying bowel movement. And if he'd thought it'd end there, it might have been a relief. But he knew what was coming.

Sure enough, halfway out of him, Frost shoved the toy back inside him.

Jesse dropped his head to the bed and sobbed in pain and terror, not knowing how his body could take something this size without it killing him. But all the same, his dick was still rigid, and the pain was starting to kindle into a new kind of pleasure that grew more and more intense the longer the thing was inside him.

Frost left the toy planted inside the boy, and moved onto the bed. He stroked a hand over Jesse's back, over the ridges of his spine.

"Where's your fight, boy? Or is this what you crave?"

Jesse turned his head to Frost, his hair falling across his face, his fingers white as they dug into the bed.

"Take it out."

Frost laughed. He slid his hand back down Jesse's body and pulled the golden prick out an inch, then pushed it back in.

Jesse let out another agonised whimper, and Frost knew he was right. There wasn't just pain in that sound.

Frost stripped off his condom and caught the base of his cock in his hand. He gripped Jesse's hair, lifting his head up off the bed and guided his cock against the younger man's lips.

"Time to finish what we started down at Oscar's."

Jesse's anger at the mention of Oscar's was muted, as if he felt he had to struggle, but no longer had the will to fight.

It was still there, a shadow of defiance at the back of his agonised gaze, but Frost saw something else underneath it. Something in the boy that recognised a will greater than his own.

Jesse didn't protest as Frost slid into his mouth.

"If you drink my cum, I'll take it out," Frost said softly, as Jesse moved his tongue deliciously against his cock. "And then put it in again."

Jesse shuddered, and Frost gripped his hair tightly, moving in closer to the boy so that he could push more of himself into the boy's mouth.

Jesse closed his eyes and moved his concentration from the wide, fully stuffed feeling that took up his entire lower body, to the hard, unyielding prick in his mouth.

He didn't question the tug in his gut he felt having Frost's hard gaze directed down at him as he sucked the older man's cock. Didn't question the way his body gripped at the inches of latex buried in his arse. Didn't question the excited flutter he felt in his stomach at the thought Frost might hurt him some more, if he could just make the man cum.

"Keep your eyes on me," said Frost, and Jesse did as he was told, looking up into the eyes of his tormentor.

Frost felt a twist of delight run through his body, every muscle synchronously tightening and releasing in pleasure at the boy's beautiful mouth stretched around him, his complete surrender to Frost's hunger.

"That feels good, doesn't it? Finally, a use for that foul mouth of yours."

He gripped Jesse's hair tightly and began to thrust his hips, pushing his cock against the back of the boy's throat, looking for any sign Jesse would try to move away.

Instead, the boy's back arched as he forced himself to take Frost's punishment, despite the thick saliva Frost's action produced, despite the pain at the back of his abused throat.

"Perhaps you'll learn to satisfy a man properly yet."

Jesse's eyes darkened, and Frost saw that he'd hit a nerve. He reached down the boy's body and pulled the thick dildo out an inch, pushing it back in as his cock violated the boy's throat.

Jesse gagged around him, but didn't fight against the hold on his hair.

Frost made a noise of satisfaction in his throat. "Good boy. Take it all."

Jesse's eyes darkened but there was more hunger there than defiance now.

This was what Frost wanted from him. His complete acceptance of Frost's dominance.

The kid knew he was beautiful. He knew men wanted to fuck him. But he had no understanding of the value he held beyond the obvious pleasure his body could offer. Had no idea what his intense gaze, and the mercurial storms of emotion that swept through him, did to a man like Frost.

When he was here, under Frost's hands, in the space Frost created for him, he was like captured lightning; quick and unpredictable, and intensely alive.

Everything the boy felt passed through his eyes and faded like the imprint of a firework against a dark sky. Frost felt as if he could reach into the boy and drag his soul up through those eyes, and what would fall into the light would be terrifying.

Terrifying and beautiful and his.

He continued to thrust into Jesse's mouth while the boy let him take his pleasure any way he chose to. And under Jesse's now open and expectant gaze, Frost felt the prickle of his cum readying to fill the boy's mouth.

"This time, you swallow."

He gripped Jesse's hair harder and stroked his cock across the boy's tongue. He stayed there, riding the edge of his orgasm, enjoying the visage of the boy's mouth stretched around him, the base of the dildo flat against his arse—and then let go.

He groaned loudly as he released a hot gush of sperm into the boy's mouth, watching with deep satisfaction as the boy's throat worked to swallow each spurt that splashed against his tongue.

Frost chuckled as Jesse licked the last few pulses away from the end of his cock with his tongue, suspecting the boy didn't want anything left for the dreaded cup.

He let Jesse clean him thoroughly and then pulled out of the boy's mouth. He relaxed back onto his heels and ran a hand through the younger man's hair.

"Perhaps if you learn how to do that properly, you might keep your next boyfriend."

The hurt and surprise in Jesse's expression was beautiful.

"Don't worry, you'll learn," said Frost. He gave the boy a condescending smile and patted him on the head. "Eventually. But first, my promise to you."

He put his hand against the giant dildo and Jesse dropped his head between his shoulders.

"Oh, no, no, no," said Frost.

He gripped Jesse's hair and pulled his head up.

"How many times do I have to tell you, boy? Eyes on me."

He tugged at the dildo, pulling it out an inch and then pushing it back in.

Jesse let out a shuddering breath, unable to hide his face from Frost, and Frost drank in his every wince, every flicker of pleasure in those dark eyes, as he started to rhythmically fuck the boy's arse with the toy.

"Cum for me," said Frost.

Jesse put a hand to his cock, and Frost took his hand off the dildo to slap the boy's hand away from himself.

"Did I tell you you could touch yourself?"

He waited for that familiar defiance to fill Jesse's eyes, and instead saw only desperation.

Frost grabbed the base of the dildo again and started up a long, hard fuck, while Jesse helplessly held his gaze, his hands pressed into the bedspread, his cock twitching, leaking a thick string of precum.

"Huuuh, fu—"

And the boy's hand was back against his cock, desperately jacking himself, his eyes shut, his face distorted with what Frost knew was the prelude to a shattering climax.

Frost swept the cup off the nightstand and moved it under Jesse's body as he came, shuddering and moaning, his body pulsing against the thick toy lodged in his arse.

Jesse's cum squirted against the bottom of the cup with an audible rush, as he helplessly rode his orgasm.

As the younger man caressed the last few drops of liquid from his prick, he came back to himself and realised what he'd done.

Frost moved the cup out from under him and looked down into it with an expression of deep satisfaction.

"Been a while, has it?"

Jesse gave him a desperate, tortured look, and Frost set the cup back on the nightstand.

He said nothing about what he might do with it. In fact, he hadn't decided yet. It all depended on the boy, and whether or not he was not sufficiently tamed.

He gripped the base of the dildo, and Jesse gasped as Frost slid it all the way out.

He held the soiled toy in front of the boy's face. "Open."

Jesse's eyes slid from the toy to Frost's face. He shook his head.

"Open your mouth," growled Frost.

A shiver ran through Jesse. Although there was nothing to see, just the thought that the toy had been in his arse made him sick to his stomach.

He turned his head away, and Frost put a hand to his jaw, trying to force his mouth open.

Jesse wrenched himself out of the older man's grip, and Frost dropped the toy and threw himself after the boy, using his body weight to stop Jesse escaping off the bed. He pinned Jesse under him while he wound a hand in the boy's long hair, then dragged him back to the middle of the bed.

Jesse let out a hoarse scream as Frost used his grip on the boy's hair to hold him up on his knees in front of him.

Frost's eyes burned, his face a mask of anger.

"Perhaps some time on your own will help you understand what I want from you."

Jesse let out another sob of agony as Frost shook him by his hair.

"When I let you go, you're going to lie on your back, and you're not going to move. Do you understand?"

"Yes!" rasped Jesse.

"Good." Frost released his grip on the boy's hair, and Jesse put a hand to the back of his head, wincing in pain.

"Get on your back."

Jesse looked at him fearfully and Frost raised an eyebrow. Reluctantly, the younger man lay back, uncertain of what Frost intended to do.

Frost crouched at the side of the bed and released a tie that was hidden under it, attached to the bed's top right leg. He ran it up the side of the bed, then held out his hand for Jesse to give up his left wrist. Jesse shook his head and moved away.

"No. Please don't."

He didn't want to be tied down under that gaze. There was a hardness in Frost's eyes that said bad, bad things were coming his way. He didn't understand why this man wanted to hurt him so much. He hadn't done anything. He'd taken the giant dildo in his arse, and he hadn't even told Frost to go fuck himself with it.

Frost moved onto the bed and wrenched Jesse's left arm out hard from his body. Jesse thrashed against him as Frost laid his arm out flat and put one knee against it, using one hand to hold back Jesse's right arm so the boy couldn't hit him. He placed a hand back against the boy's throat.

"Get off me!"

Jesse struggled to push Frost off him, but the older man held him back easily, increasing his weight against the boy's arm until he broke into an agonized whimper.

"Stop fighting," he said, "And I'll stop hurting you."

The problem was, Jesse was certain nothing he did would prevent Frost inflicting more pain. But the burning agony in his arm was fast becoming more than he could bear. He dropped the tension out of his right arm, letting Frost push him back against the bed.

"Now stay still," said Frost.

He tied Jesse's left wrist tightly and then moved off his arm.

Jesse let out a shaky sob of relief as the blood flooded back into his arm, and Frost went to the left side of the bed and freed the tie that was fastened around the bed's top left leg.

"Give it to me," said Frost, and Jesse stretched his right arm out as far as it would go, keeping his gaze on the ceiling as Frost tied the soft tie around his right wrist.

That done, Frost went to the bottom right hand corner of the bed and released the tie there, then did the same on the left.

Jesse gave him an agonised look of despair as he pulled the boy's legs wide and tied them in place.

Without saying anything else, Frost retrieved a blindfold from his jacket, and came back to Jesse. He tied it over the boy's eyes, then patted Jesse's chest. "Rest a while. I'll be back."

"Don't leave me here!" Jesse said, but his only answer was the sounds of cloth and the clink of a belt as Frost got dressed.

* * * * *

Will sat at the airport, tapping his passport against his palm.

His phone rang, and he pulled it from his pocket and held it to his ear.

"They can't find him." It was Lucy. "And they say they can't go breaking into every apartment on every floor unless there's evidence of a crime."

Will gritted his teeth with frustration. If he'd been able to speak to them directly he'd have made shit up. Reminded them about the UK's shameful suicide statistics. Told them Jesse had a gun and was planning to murder a politician, or that he was building a bomb. Anything to get them take it seriously. His best mate was in trouble, he could feel it in his chest, in his gut, as a tightness in his skull.

"Can you put Lyle on the phone?"

"Why?" asked Lucy. "Are you going to ask him to go over there? What's he going to do that the police couldn't?"

"Lucy, love, could you please just put my mate on the fucking phone?"

He'd never in his life spoken to Lucy that way before, but his fear was making him tense.

"Yeah, ring his number then, you prick."

Lucy ended the call.

Will cursed and dialled Lyle. He answered on the second ring.

"What's going on?"

"It's Jesse. He's in trouble, and I need someone to go over there. You're the only mate I have who lives near London."

Lyle sighed. "Come on, mate, it's fucking five in the morning."

"Listen to me," said Will, "I'm sitting at Sydney International Airport waiting to catch a flight home. That's how fucking worried about him I am. I wouldn't ask you to do this if I could think of anything else."

"You know he's not my favourite person," said Lyle. Will could hear him pulling on clothes. "Jesus. If I go there, what do you want me to do?"

Will thought desperately. He could talk Lyle through picking the locks on any empty apartments if he could get his hands on a lock pick set, but that'd take time, and he had a plane to catch. And he couldn't ask Lyle to just hang out in the hallway for the next twenty-four hours while he was in the air.

His phone buzzed, and he held it away from his ear. A text from Byron that read: 'I may be off base, but I believe Frost may have your boy in his icy clutches.'

"Hey mate," Will said to Lyle, "I'll call you back."

"Great," said Lyle sarcastically, and Will ended the call with him and called Byron.

"William!" Byron sounded as if he was in a particularly unpleasant mood.

"What do you mean?" said Will.

"I do love your effusive greetings," said Byron. "Please, enough about how I am, how are you?"

"What do you mean?" said Will. "I'm about to get on a fucking plane, so talk."

"A plane?" said Byron.

"Yes, I'm flying to London in less than two hours."

"Oh," said Byron. Will heard him shift, and figured he was sitting up in bed. "For how long?"

"Fuck's sake," Will gritted his teeth, "It's not a social call. What the fuck has Frost done with Jesse?"

"Let me think," said Byron. He stifled a yawn. "Oh yes, he said something about me sending the police to his apartment. And then he said that Jesse had pissed himself, and he'd sent him home in a cab."

"Yeah, he didn't do that. Jesse sent me a message a few hours ago saying he was in trouble, and I can see his phone's location. He's not back at Nate's apartment."

"Perhaps he left his phone behind," said Byron. He stifled another yawn. "But I wouldn't put it past Frost to have been lying about sending him home. Just thought you should know."

Will put a hand to his head. "Can you check?"

Byron made a noise of annoyance in his throat. "William, dear boy, you know I have a great deal of affection for you both, but no, I'm not going to drive into London to see if Frost has your ex in his apartment. Even if he does, he won't keep him there forever."

"He sounded afraid," said Will, his jaw tense with anger. "If you know which apartment it is, you can go knock on the door and ask to see him."

Byron yawned again. "I'll see what I can do."

"No, Byron, you need to promise me you'll go check on him! I'm about to be stuck in the air for the next twelve hours!"

"I said I'll see what I can do," said Byron, his voice filled with annoyance.

"Then at least tell me which apartment—"

"Goodbye Will, hanging up now."

Byron ended the call. Will gripped his phone in both hands and shook it. "Fuck!"

Well, at least if Jesse was with Frost, he wasn't being murdered. But since Will knew Jesse was terrified of the man, he didn't think his mate would have gone with him willingly.

Unless he's doing that thing. The thing where Jesse did whatever he knew would hurt him the most, as a way to dull some other pain. And, from his texts, Will knew there was plenty to dull.

"Fuck," he swore again.

He texted Lyle, telling him not to worry, then checked the screen above his head for his boarding information.

Guess I'm going home.

* * * * *

Jesse didn't know how long he'd been lying in the dark, but as the heat generated by fear and adrenalin drained away, he realised how cold it was in the apartment.

He shivered, unable to cover himself, and as the drugs moved completely out of his system, started to feel every inch of his abused body.

The cuts on his finger stung, his arm ached, his arse throbbed and burned and ached from taking such a huge object, and it felt like razor blades were planted in his throat when he swallowed.

On top of all of that, he desperately needed to piss. And he was terrified. Terrified that Frost would come back. Terrified that he wouldn't.

There in the dark, he imagined Frost coming back with a knife, and the things he might do to him while he couldn't fight back.

Imagined him forcing the cup of cold cum down his throat.

Imagined Frost keeping him like this forever, using Jesse when he wanted a fuck, leaving him tied to the bed when he grew bored.

He knew he had to stop fighting the man, knew what Frost wanted from him. But he was just so fucking scared. He couldn't just lie there and let Frost do whatever he wanted to him.

One minute the man's hands were soft on his body, his caress almost loving. The next he was doing whatever he could to hurt him, and Jesse didn't understand why.

When he comes back, do whatever the fuck he tells you do, he told himself. Just accept it.

But what if Frost really did cut his finger off? Or tried to put the used dildo in his mouth? Could he really drink the cold cum without at least trying to stop Frost feeding it to him?

And then, there had been moments when he'd felt himself almost lose the will to fight back. When Frost had read back Will's messages, the ones he'd saved, reminding him of how pitiful and needy he truly was.

Jesse was just glad he'd deleted the other texts. The ones he'd sent to Will's number knowing they'd never be seen. The texts where he gave Will a running commentary of his life, of his darkest thoughts, of his deepest fears. Wishing he could talk to Will about those things, and knowing, even if Will still wanted to know him, he could never tell his ex what was in his soul. It was too dark. Too intimate. He didn't want Will to see his shame, his terror. How incapable he felt now that Will was gone.