For Love or Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, resources? Are you offering to pay me to seduce your daughter?"

Gail sighed. "Think of it this way, Holly runs in a certain crowd, a privileged crowd. To interact with her as often as possible, you will need to interact with that privileged crowd. Once you have her full attention, you can dump those spoiled brats and save her the way John saved me."

"So, you're saying you will finance my entry into her circle of wealthy friends with the hope that I will eventually win her heart?"

"Exactly! If you agree, I'll set up an account and, If asked about your new wealth, you can say it's an inheritance from a distant relative that was just recently revealed to you."

I shook my head, "And if I succeed in winning Holly's affection, what then? How will I ever be able to provide the type of lifestyle she would expect?"

Gail smiled, "James, I said I was wealthy, the truth is I am far more wealthy than John, but Holly doesn't know that. I am also a major shareholder of RTI and will see to it you are rapidly promoted and given a handsome salary. So, can we make a deal?

I furrowed my brow, "Won't John see through your plan? I can't see him pushing me along just because I'm involved with his daughter."

"You're correct, of course, John would never play favorites. One of my holding companies owns about 40% of the RTI voting shares and has a representative on the RTI board. As a board member, that person has a good deal of influence on all of the management staff. Your name will be constantly whispered in the right ears and good things will come your way."

"But, what if I'm just not attracted to Holly? I mean, she's beautiful, but what if I never fall in love with her?"

"James, there is never a guarantee of love in any arranged marriage. I will be betting millions you can seduce Holly and make her love you. I know it's cold, but the truth is I am only concerned with HER happiness. I would be thrilled if you fell in love with her, but I'm willing to pay you to make her believe you have, even if you never do"

I sat back, "Gail, it sounds like you have this all worked out. I don't mean to offend you, but I'm guessing you have a contract you wish me to sign, to complete this transaction."

Gail frowned and seemed to deflate a little. "Please James, I know it feels like I am buying you, but that's not what's in my heart. I love Holly and she is the apple of John's eye. She deserves a good life, a happy life, and seeing her happy is extremely important to John's well-being. There is nothing I wouldn't do for them.

"When I met you, I just knew you were the one who could save Holly the way John saved me. I think you two are a great match. Please James, give her a chance, open your heart to her and you may find it easy to love her."

I looked at the classy lady sitting before me. Her eyes glistened with unshed tears that seemed to be pleading for me to accept her offer. I still don't know what made me do it, but I nodded to her. "Okay, I'll do it."

"There are no papers, no sworn statements, just an agreement that the two of us will do what we can to love them and keep them happy. Are you willing to do that, James?"

I hung my head for a moment, then looked up at Gail. "Forgive me, I guess I need to work on my ego a bit. I gave up on the idea of trying to date her after the debacle at the wedding. If you're willing to help me win her heart, I will try to be the best son-in-law you could ever want."

Gail jumped to her feet and I stood as she hugged me fiercely, with tears on her cheeks. "I knew I was right about you," she said as she kissed my cheek several times.

Dating Holly turned out to be quite a challenge. The first time I asked her out, she actually laughed at me before declining. Gail was my savior, she planned several social events that just happened to throw Holly and me together. I bit my tongue and played nice to Holly and slowly she began to stop seeing me as her enemy.

After a few events where I was able to garner some slight favor with Holly, I asked her out again. To my surprise she accepted and she continued to accept for several weeks.

Several months after I first approached her, Holly stopped me as we exited the conference room. "You were very good today. You seem to have a knack for making the client comfortable with our proposals. Without you, I'm not sure we would have won that contract, even though ours was the better choice."

"Thank you, Holly. I'm sure your team would have pulled it off, but I'm glad I could help."

She smiled at me, "So are we still on for dinner Saturday?"

"Absolutely! I'll pick you up early, say 6:30 and we'll go out on my boat. There's a nice quiet cove not too far from my slip. We can anchor there and have dinner and then watch the sunset."

"Sounds beautiful, can't wait."

The sunset was spectacular. The water was calm and the warm summer breeze was relaxing as we cuddled on a blanket. It was our seventh date and Holly seemed more relaxed than she'd been with me previously.

"Jim, this is lovely, but I think we should go below and get into your bed."

She was lying on my arm and I leaned down and kissed her softly. "I think that is a wonderful idea."

She began shedding clothes as soon as we reached the bottom of the ladder. We had kissed and fondled each other but I'd never seen her fully naked. She stretched out on the bed and held a hand out to me.

"My God, you're beautiful!" I joined her on the bed and kissed her deeply. Her hands roamed my back as our tongues dueled. I kissed down her neck and across the sloop of her firm C-cup breast. She moaned as my tongue swirled her stiff nipple and gasped when I sucked the puffy treasure into my mouth.

Her hand pressed the back of my head as I sucked harder on her proud nipple while flicking my tongue rapidly across it. She kept her fingers in my hair as I slowly kissed my way down her flat abdomen and onto the wispy patch of hair above her mons.

She pushed her crotch up as she gently guided my head lower. I licked across her labia and tasted her sweet nectar. I drove my tongue into her depths as she gripped my hair.

"Oh my god," she screamed as my tongue danced across her clit. "Oh shit! Oh yes! That's it, right there, oh god! Oh god!"

I felt her other hand grab my hair as she pulled my face into her sweet pussy. She humped against my face as I worked her clit and stabbed my tongue into her depths. I worked both hands under her firm ass and squeezed it as I devoured her pussy. Then I slid two fingers into her, curling them to stroke her G-spot.

"James! Oh my god! I'm cummmmmmming!" She humped wildly, fucking my face hard as I lashed her clit.

I rode out her orgasm and then backed off her sensitive clit as I licked and sucked her messy pussy. After a few moments, she tugged my hair, directing me up her body.

"Please baby, I need you inside me, please." I felt her hand grip me and drag my crown across her wet slit. "Please, now! I need you now!"

I tried to ease my cock into her, but she was having none of that. I felt both of her hands on my ass as she hooked her heels around my legs and pulled me into her in one fast plunge.

"Oh yes! That's what I wanted! Oh god! So good! So good."

I was too excited to take my time and began to pound into her as she moaned her approval. I was swept away by lust and just let my desire take over. Our bodies slammed together again and again as I drove into her. We were both out of control as I fucked her savagely.

"Ugh, Ugh," she grunted a few times as we slammed together. "Jaaaaaammes!" she screamed my name as she came. I could feel her pussy's vise-like grip on my dick as I exploded deep inside her.

I collapsed on top of her, sucking for air. It took all my strength to roll to her side as she too gasped for air. It took a few minutes, but I snaked an arm under her neck and she rolled to me, putting her head on my heaving chest.

"That was unbelievable! I thought we might be good together, but holy shit, babe!"

"I know, James, it was spectacular, why did you make me wait so long?"

I laughed softly, "Well I didn't want to scare you off. Holly, I have very strong feelings for you and we had a rocky start, so I wanted to make sure you knew how I felt before we did anything."

She rolled up onto me and gently kissed me. "I'm sorry I was so difficult in the beginning, but I think I'm falling in love with you, James Clark."

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. "I sure hope you are because I think I've been in love with you since the first time you spoke to me."

A broad smile spread across her beautiful face and a tiny tear slid down her cheek. "I'm so sorry I was such a bitch to you, if you'll have me, I promise to make it up to you."

"You already have, sweetheart, you already have."

After that night we were a constant couple. Five months later Holly asked me to move into her huge condo near the office. Things went well at home and work. I was made the new Customers Relations Officer and given a healthy raise. I loved the work and it allowed me to work WITH Holly instead of FOR her.

John was always around and seemed very happy with my advancement. I seldom saw Gail, but she continued to deposit money into my account. Eighteen months after our lunch, Gail had deposited close to 500k in my "Inheritance" account. I decided we needed to talk.

"Thanks for meeting me here, again."

"Of course, I hope there's nothing wrong, no problems with Holly or work?"

"No, things could not be better with Holly and work is great, thank you for all you've done for me there."

"Actually James, my people say they've done very little. You've done the work, I'm very proud of your progress."

"Thank you." That pleased me, but I thought she still might have had a hand in my recent promotion, but I didn't voice that thought.

"So, tell me what's going on."

"Normally, I would have gone to John, but this is an unusual situation." I reached into my coat pocket and extracted the small box and placed it in front of Gail.

A hand flew up to her mouth as she gasped. She quickly opened the box and gushed, "Oh James, it's beautiful, but I'm already married."

We both laughed and then I took her hand. "Gail, I'm going to ask her to marry me, but I wanted to thank you for everything you have done for me, for Holly and me. I will never be able to repay you for all you've done."

Gail squeezed my hand as a few tears slid down her charming face. "Oh James, I can't tell you how happy this makes me. I know you two will...'

She stopped speaking when I held up my hand. "The other reason I asked you here is to tell you our deal is off."

Gail was shocked, "What do you mean the deal is off? You just said you were going to ask her to marry you. The ring is right there!" Gail franticly pointed at the still-open ring box on the table.

I patted her hand, "The deal is off and I'm going to repay all the money you gave me. I told Holly my inheritance was running dry and we were going to have to be more frugal. We both make a lot of money and there's no reason we can't live well on what we earn.

Gail, I love her, I want to marry her with no strings attached, so our deal is off."

"Oh, James!" Gail began to sob and the Head Waiter came to our table.

"Mrs. Rollins, Is everything all right?" He gave me an evil look as he attempted to comfort Gail.

She sniffed, "Yes Simon, I'm sorry I've alarmed you, but this wonderful young man has just made me the happiest woman in town."

Simon looked at the ring box and back at me, then he looked at Gail with obvious puzzlement. "Very well Mrs. Rollins, I'll leave you to it."

Gail sniffed and then chuckled, I think we've quite confused the poor man." She pointed to the ring box. "You'd better put that away. Oh, and she's going to love it, it is very beautiful."

"Thank you, and thank you for understanding. I'm ashamed to admit that money influenced me when we first talked, but once I fell in love, it meant nothing to me. If Holly ever learned of our deal, it would crush her to think you had purchased a husband for her, so I had to cancel the deal. It may take me some time, but I'll repay every cent."

Gail beamed at me, "Of course, there is no need to repay it. Once you're married, you'll have to accept the gifts I give to the two of you or explain your refusal to Holly. But, I fully understand your request and I agree, the deal is off!"

She stood, leaned over the table, and kissed me sweetly. "Now, I have a charity dinner tomorrow night with Holly. You should go see John." Gail practically danced out of the restaurant.

When I got back to the office I called John and told him I wanted to speak with him after I dropped Holly off the next evening. He invited me to join him for his favorite pizza.

That night I hinted to Holly I was about to have a serious talk with her father. Her eyes glowed, but she asked no questions.

The next evening John asked, "Does Gail know? (He studied my face a moment) Of course, she does, that woman always knows what's about to happen and it explains why she's been floating on air the last couple of days."

"Sorry John, I wanted her opinion of the ring," I fibbed.

"No worries! She's always a step ahead of me, I'm used to it now. So, you must be pretty sure Holly will say yes."

"God, I hope so! I love her madly and I think she feels the same way. When she gets back, I plan to ask her to take a walk and then we'll stop at the bench in the gardens. I'll ask her there, so hopefully we'll be engaged when we leave this evening."

A few hours later, the ladies breezed in, and Gail gave me a quick peck before pulling John into a strong embrace. I asked Holly if she felt up to a stroll in the gardens and she readily agreed.

As soon as we passed the first hedge she grabbed me and kissed me deeply. "I just couldn't wait any longer to do that."

"Wow, kissed by two beautiful women in one night, I'm a lucky guy," I joked.

Holly grabbed my shirt, "Don't think I haven't noticed the little kisses Gail gives you. She'd better keep her gold-digger fingers off my man."

I raised an eyebrow at her, but she laughed. "Actually, I used to think that's why she married my dad, but when I see them together, I know they are very much in love. This past year or so, Gail and I have gotten along much better than we used to."

I held her hand as we strolled through the small lighted gardens. In the back corner, there is a small white wooden bench with a tall treillage that is arched over it. When we approached it, I motioned for Holly to sit. She did and scooted to one end expecting me to sit next to her. It took her a moment to realize what was happening when I knelt before her.

"Holly Ann Rollins, I love you with all my heart and want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you do me the honor of marrying me and making me the happiest man on the planet?" I raised the ring and the soft lights sparked off the diamond.

Holly seemed frozen for a moment as she stared at the ring, then her hands shot up to cup mine. She pulled my hand to her breast as she leaned over to kiss me. "YES!" She said the single word that I prayed I hear.

She held out her hand as I slipped the symbol of our love over her dainty finger. She turned her hand and we watched the lights glitter off the stone.

"Oh James, it's beautiful." She kissed me again and then pulled me up. "Come on we have to show Daddy and Gail." She took three steps then stopped. "Wait, did you ...?"

"Yes, a few hours ago. He gave us his blessing."

The wedding was fourteen months later. Holly and Gail went all out and it was quite the circus. I did the only part I was allowed to do by clearly saying: "I do" when the preacher asked me.

When we returned from the honeymoon, Gail asked us to come to dinner. After eating she sat us down and John sat next to her.

"Holly, James, we would like to do something as a wedding gift and John suggested I discuss it with you first.

Holly looked at me with a confused look. And I just nodded to Gail. Gail picked up a remote and aimed it at the large-screen TV. A video began to play and it was an aerial view of a partially wood area that fronted a narrow street.

"What you're seeing is a plot of land about three miles down the road. It totals about twelve acres and has a pond and an old barn, but no house. We bought the land some time ago. If you like the location, we would like to give you the land and build you a house of your design."

"A HOUSE! Holly exclaimed, "You can't be serious, a proper house on that lot would cost a fortune."

"Holly, just listen to her, please," John said.

The video then cuts to some houses and shows a quick tour of four of them. "These are just a few examples to show you what is available, but you can pick any builder you want."

"Gail, those houses would cost millions, we can't afford anything like that."

John spoke up, "Our house is worth about 2.4 million about the same as most of the homes around here, so what Gail is showing you would not be too unusual in this area."

"But Dad, that's a lot of money, how can you afford to give us a house like that?"

He chuckled, "I can't, but Gail can. Holly, just trust me, money is not a concern here. The only question is, would you be okay living three miles down the road from your folks?"

Holly looked at me and I nodded and said, "It's beautiful! Who wouldn't love having a lot like that?"

"But honey, we're not millionaires, how could we afford to build anything there?"

Gail sighed, "Holly, the land is held in a trust. We'll have the trust build whatever house you want and make any improvements you wish to the property. The trust will pay the taxes and insurance, so you will just need to pay the utilities."

"No, this is too much. The land is beautiful and a proper house there would cost millions," Holly said.

John stood and walked into the office Gail used for her charity work. He returned and handed Holly a sheet of paper, as Gail started to protest. "It's just the one trust account, the smallest one."

Holly studied the paper, the portfolio listed the land and its value as 5 million dollars. There were other properties totaling 8 million dollars and cash holdings of 46 million for a total of 59 million dollars.

"So, you can see the trust can easily afford to build a nice house for you to fill up with grandkids, John said laughing at his blushing daughter."

Holly looked at Gail and then remember her dad's words "The smallest one." She looked at her dad and back at Gail. "I'm sorry, I always kind of assumed you married him for, you know."

"His money? Yeah, many people thought that ... even him," Gail pointed at John.

"Hey, Look at her and look at me, can you blame me for worrying about it? I heard the whispers and eventually, I began to think it might be true. She finally told me about a month before the wedding when her attorney asked me to sign a prenup. I felt like a fool for doubting her. After that, I knew she had money, but never bothered to ask her how much."

"So, now that you know my secret, will you let me build a house for our future grandkids?"

"Jeesh, no pressure, we've only been married a few months, grandkids take time, ya know."

Gail smiled knowingly at Holly, "Maybe not as much time as some might think, my dear."

Holly's head snapped around to look at me and then back to Gail. She stood, "Excuse me, before you say another word, I have to talk to my husband."

Twenty months later Holly waddled into the playroom of our new home and asked me to get Mary ready for lunch. My soon-to-be one-year-old giggled at me when I made faces at her mom. After lunch, we sat on the couch and I rubbed her belly.

"I swear, after these boys are born, you're getting clipped! Three is plenty!"