For My Girl Far Away

Info
A phone sex fantasy.
1.2k words
3.43
19.9k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



Hi Baby, listen closely. I want you to hear my voice. Hear the desire in it. The lust.

I want you to do as i tell you. I want you to open yourself to the pleasure. To the passion. To an imagination uninhibited and ready to submit to my lust.

First, find yourself a comfortable, private place. A place where it is just you and me, Baby. No one else to intrude on our fantasy, on our fucking.

Now i want you to strip down to your bra and panties. Do it slowly, do it for me like i’m watching, like my blue eyes are locked on your body, drinking in every curve, every gap, every sensuous line as you slowly take off your top. Turn for me. I want to see your back, your stomach, your arms. Yes, smile just like that, with those full, kissable lips, so luscious, beckoning me to embrace you, to taste you, to be so. very. close. to you.

I smile for you, licking my lips and feeling my cock thicken in my pants. I slide a hand into my pants to pull my growing dick into a more roomy, comfortable position. You look down at my crotch, smiling knowingly and conspicuously lick your own lips.

Now i want you to take off your bra. Stick your chest out at me while you reach back to undo the clasp. Then pull it off slowly, exposing your beautiful brown tits for my pleasure. You know how your body pleases me, the way you move, lifting your arms to accentuate the curves and lift your tits for me. My eyes drink you in, tracing your sensual curves, filling my head with fantasies about licking, about sucking, about squeezing, and even fucking those gorgeous mounds of flesh you put on such shameless display for me. My cock is so fucking hard for you now.

Now pull down those panties, bending forward to let your tits swing toward me, keeping those sexy brown eyes locked on my blue ones as you pull down your underwear, your head coming down tantalizingly close to me. Then stand slowly, letting them fall, and turn for me, show off that smackable, squeezable, grabbable ass as you step out of your panties and kick them aside. Look over your shoulder and see me unable to resist reaching into my pants again to grab my throbbing member.

Give one or two fingers a little bite, a little suck, a little suggestive lick for me. Mmmm, fuck, i wish that was my cock instead of your fingers. I’m unzipping my pants now, pulling them down to let my dick spring free. You let out a small gasp of desire and my breathing speeds up.

Get comfortable now, on the floor, the bed, a chair. Sit and spread those lovely, caressable legs for me, show me that pussy that i hunger for. Yes, Baby, that’s it. Show your lover that smooth fuckable peach, mmmm, ohhhhh, fuck, i want your pussy, Baby. I want it so bad. Touch it for me, make yourself feel good for your man.

I take hold of my dick for you now, wrapping my right hand around the base and starting to stroke, sliding the smooth skin along the shaft, letting the upstrokes tug up on my balls. It feels good, so sensitive, so firm in my hand as i watch you rub your perfect clit. My mouth waters and my cock throbs as i lust for your pussy. I want it all. I want to lick your pussy, i want to suck on your pussy lips, i want to fuck your tight, wet hole. Mmmm, oh fuck, how good it feels to be stroking my cock, thinking about pushing it inside of you, the initial pressure and resistance of your tightness, until it gives way and my rock hard cock slips deep inside the warm, soft, wetness. Damn, baby, thinking about your tight cunt squeezing my cock makes so fucking aroused.

I want you to penetrate yourself now. Slide a finger inside, then two, feel the velvet softness, the wetness of your pussy, so eager to receive my dick, so desperate to be filled, to be fucked, to be ravished. Make yourself feel good, you sexual goddess, you horny slut, squeeze your tits, touch your nipples, rub that clit, until you are moaning with delight, knowing i’m watching you hungrily, listening to every whimper of pleasure and breathy moan, knowing how hard it all makes my cock, knowing the passion and aggression of my lust, how i must fucking have you, take your body and make it mine.

Oh, you are such a horny bitch, so fucking sexy. My cock is dripping precum, lubing itself as i stroke it harder for you. My heart is pounding with desire for your body, my mouth salivating as i envision getting down between your legs and tasting your womanhood, breathing in the intoxicating scent of your sex. I want to kiss my way up and down your thighs, brushing lips delicately over your bare pussy, teasing you, then diving into your muff, licking. Sucking. Lips on pussy lips, tongue darting into your dripping vagina, then up one side, around your clit and back down, over and over until i have to hold you down to keep your bucking hips right where i want them, where i fucking need them. I simply can’t get enough of your pussy. I could eat you for hours, drunk on the smell, high on the feel, mindless with the craving for pussy, but not just any pussy. Yours. I so fucking want your pussy, Baby, your tight wet hole, your bare pussy lips, your perfect suckable clit.

I want you hot and horny now. Touching, caressing, and stroking that radiant body. Feeling the heat build within as you finger yourself, as you close your eyes and lose yourself in the lust, in the sensations, in the pleasure. I want you to fucking cum for me. I want you to do it harder, faster, rubbing in just that way you know so well to get yourself off. Cum for me, my bitch, my goddess. Mmmmm, fuck, i want you so bad. I want you to cum. I want you to feel my tongue, my fingers, my cock, bringing you to heights of pleasure, to release. Uninhibited. Aroused. Hot. Wet. Ohhhhhh. Fuck. Yes. More. Just like that. FUUUCKKK.

I’m going to cum too. Stroking my cock, i can feel my balls tighten, feel the thick muscles in my thighs clench and flex in anticipation. Mmmmmooohhhhhhh, yes. The pleasure is building, and nothing could fucking stop me from cumming now. My cock, hard and thick and long already, unbelievably gets even harder, even thicker, as it throbs. OHHHH, OHHHHHH, OH OH OH OH OH, OHHHHHHHH FUCK, Baby, i am fucking cumming for you! Like i am deep inside you, my cock filling your pussy as it pumps spurt after spurt of thick hot cum into your tight pussy. I want to grab your hips and pull your ass hard against my hips to get as deep inside your body as i fucking can. Mmmmm, fuck, your body feels so good.


I wish you were here now. I wish we could hold each other in post-coital bliss. That i could caress you and kiss you. I wish i could go down on you and feast on your pussy until you can’t take anymore. I wish we could fall asleep in each others’ arms, naked bodies entwined. But at least, it is good to enjoy these wishes, these fantasies of the day we're together again.

--:--
--:--
1.0
danjames42b
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
danjames42bdanjames42bover 2 years agoAuthor

You're welcome! Glad you enjoyed it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

nice story and voice over. i felt the passion, the longing. thanks for this.

Share this

Similar Stories

Unicorn Trail Pt. 02 John and Alice get to know each other a little better.in Erotic Couplings
Dispatches from Terra Nova A planet colonized exclusively by horny teenagers from Earth.in Letters & Transcripts
Man of the House Step-mom-to-be gets BIG surprise from step-daughter-to-be.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Indenture -- The Watchmen A I overtakes Institute. Can AI be controlled?in Erotic Couplings
A Setup When boys are away, girls will play...in Erotic Couplings
More Stories