For One Day Only

Story Info
Sneaking away together to indulge.
3.9k words
3.43
2.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's mid morning, and I'm not where I'm supposed to be.

I should be at work, diligently typing away, or organising spreadsheets for reports - my usual tasks during the week. But instead, I took the day off. Booked a train ticket to another city. And I'm on my way to meet you. No one knows, and no one will know.

You've messaged to say you might be a bit late (always late), which will give me just a few minutes to get my bearings. I have been to this city plenty of times, but this is the first time I've met someone with the express purpose of indulging in them.

Once the train arrives at the platform, I walk towards the station entrance. I thought you said you'd arrive after me, but I can see you. Ahead, looking away. Red hair blowing in the light spring breeze, in your jeans and cardigan. With a sizable bag - you would not look out of place hiking somewhere, perhaps. But we have different plans today.

I consider for a moment that I could approach you quietly and make you jump. But that would draw a lot of attention. So I pull up alongside you, waving my hand, and you nod knowingly. Like you realised, "Oh yes, I was supposed to meet you today, wasn't I?"

We exchange weather and travel information, as one must always do after a trip ("How was your journey? Isn't it a lovely day?"). I'm stuck on my phone's map app, though. I have seen this building from a distance many times before, but never knew exactly where the entrance is, and we kind of need to know.

Not on the side facing the main road, but off to the side, we spot the doors to the lobby. I'm starting to get a little bit nervous - are we actually going to do this? - but we walk in like normal, and I approach the desk. You stay behind, examining the meeting area of the lobby, maybe wanting to remain incognito, if possible. Then I receive the key, and am pointed to the lifts. I wonder for a second if they know why we're here, if they can imagine...we can't be the only ones, can we?

And once I walk towards you with the key, I think I can see a bit of glee on your face, before we wait for the lift. This feels like the longest wait of my life. My mouth is dry, and I'm sure if I were to speak my voice would crack. The ride up to the eleventh floor is almost entirely silent. You ask what room we were given, and I mention I think it's one in the corner.

Sure enough, it is the last one at the end, in the corner. Sliding the card into the reader, the door unlocks and I let you walk in ahead of me. Once inside, I turn around and check.

"Locked?"

"Ideally!"

I'm aware this is new to you, and I want to double-, triple-check before carrying on. But I'm also excited to get started.

You put your bag on the floor, and walk to the window. Opening the thick set of curtains that would block out the light, but leaving the linen curtains closed. Stretching your arm and standing on your toes to reach as high as possible as you do so. Kind of want to freeze that image in my mind. The traffic noise outside reminds me that this is real.

Once the room is lit, you turn, biting your lip from the middle of the room. There's a chair by my side of the bed, so I move it to face your direction, and then sit.

You start sliding the cardigan off your shoulders. In what seems to be the slowest, most drawn out motion, it falls off, and I can see you now in a basic t-shirt. The tips of your hair cascading down your shoulders and towards your breasts. You'd often say it looked a mess but frankly it was a mess I always wanted to hold in my hands.

Distracted by your hair, I don't notice that your shoes are now off, and your hands moved to the front of your jeans. Teasing with the button a bit. Undoing it. I expect to see maybe a lace number underneath, some exciting texture that I can enjoy touching as well. But as the jeans hit the floor around your ankles and you step over them, I realise you're wearing nothing underneath.

As if reading my mind, you speak up.

"I figured, what was the point? Not going to need them most of the day..."

I nod, silently. Calculating that...yep, you've also decided no bra. As you remove the last article of clothing, the hem of the shirt rises over your belly, towards your breasts and then exposing your nipples. I have seen them so often, staring at the pictures, but now they are in front of me. Exposed, erect.

The shirt and jeans discarded, you move gently around your side of the room. Walking, turning. Bending over, facing me. Eyes directly on mine, and yet I want to focus on how your breasts swing. I want my hands on you already. But we agreed - I will wait until you are ready. And so I sit there, leaning forward, waiting for that signal.

Not yet, you motion with your finger.

You climb on the bed, crawling away from me. Looking back to watch me grip the arms of my chair, ready to pounce. The white of the sheets reflects the light back towards your body and you do look positively glowing.

Then you sit on the bed, facing me. Initially with your legs closed, folded up against you, and your arms covering you. Hiding. But I know that look on your face and then you lower your arms. Place them behind you to hold you up. And your legs extend out towards me, toes pointing at me. And then you spread them, maintaining eye contact. Daring me to look away from your eyes. But I'm not, and I won't, until you're ready.

"Did you bring them..?"

You ask, almost whispering.

I don't answer, but out of the pocket of my jacket I pull out a small bag. Inside, I show you, are a blindfold, and some restraints - to keep someone's hands by her thighs.

There's that flash of excitement again - your eyes opening wide, a smile developing into a lip bite. You know what our deal is - you can decide the initial pace, but as soon as I'm in control, you'll have to abide by my rules until the end of the day. I know part of you wants to just give up, let go.

And yet now you're sitting there, eyes closed, with your hand tracing your jawline to your chin. Moving down to your neck, enveloping it, the way I would love to have mine. Down to your breasts, cupping them, your already erect nipples in your hands. At your fingertips, as you pinch and pull them. Letting the moans escape from your lips, which sends waves of excitement towards me.

Then you move your hand down, past your stomach. Falling back onto the bed, now you've got one hand on your breasts and the other between your legs. And you're not holding back - time to play with yourself, full volume. As you can't see me, I move closer to the bed, but still keeping my distance, and my hands to myself. I watch intently as you rub your clit, strong circular motions. Your skin slowly becoming redder and wetter from the friction.

You flex your toes, the nail polish contrasting starkly with the white bed sheets. And a couple of seconds later, your moans change to words - or almost words.

"I'm-I'm...ohhhhhhh!"

For a few seconds the moans go silent, but I can see your mouth still moving. Slowly rubbing yourself, grinding into your hand, you finally relax again, letting your limbs fall to the bed. I watch as your breathing slows down, waiting. You've cum quickly, and I'm ready to increase the count.

Without looking up, you exhale one last time and then tell me.

"Ready."

I walk around to the far side of the bed, and help you get the blindfold on. Once it's on, it's time to check if it's effective.

"How many fingers am I holding up?"

"T-fuuuuuck!"

I don't let you finish, as immediately I grab your nipple and twist it in my fingertips. That seems like proof enough you can't see what I'm doing.

Still writhing from that, the next thing you feel is the cool leather against your wrist, being strapped on. Followed by my hands around your thigh, tightening the buckle, grazing past the wet patch between your legs. You start testing how far your hand can move while I strap you on the other side.

I take a step back from the bed to look at you. The silence probably heightens your anticipation, as you likely can't sense where I am or what I'm about to do. But for now I make you wait, exposed like that. The goosebumps on your arms are more visible now. I choose to start there, so I climb onto the bed between your legs, spreading them further apart with my knees, and my hands rub your forearms. Then up your arms and shoulders.

Increasing the force, my hands move to your collarbone, tracing the shape with my fingertips. Then move up your neck - grazing softly, getting firmer and firmer. I can feel you swallow, leaning your head back.

But now your breasts demand attention, rising and falling hypnotically. And so my hands cup both, squeezing and pushing them together, then apart. You squirm softly in my hands, again pushing them into me. Except the next thing you feel is not my hand, but my tongue against your nipple.

Circling it with the tip of my tongue, the already erect nipple bounces as I change my motion to flick over it. A few seconds of that and then I go back to circling it, then wrap my lips around it, and suck it. Gently, but not letting go. And now moving my head back, pulling on it. Making it rise with my mouth, and with a loud pop, letting it fall back down. Enjoying the movement far too much.

As I move to the other breast to repeat the movement, my index and middle fingers and thumb squeeze and lightly pull at the first nipple. Tugging, twisting, rolling it between my fingertips. I have a mind to stay here the rest of the day, between how good you taste and the way your moans echo in my ears. But we both want more.

And so I move down the bed. Your legs are still apart from where my knees were, but now I can slide my hands into the back of your knees, and keep them up, apart. And you can feel my breath on your skin, and I can reach out with my tongue and taste you. But first I want to drink you in with my eyes. I've been waiting for this moment for so long, and I don't know when I'll get another chance. And so I study you closely.

The changes in texture. The scent, and the glistening in the sunlight. The little tuft of hair you leave at the top.

Driving myself mad just waiting as well, I can't hold back any longer, and bury my face between your legs. First just rubbing my stubble on your skin. Then kissing your lips and teasing them open with my tongue. Sliding the tip up and down, moving from side to side. Tasting your excitement growing at my movements, coating my tongue and lips.

And now I want your clit. Laying my tongue flat against it, the bumped surface slowly moving across it. Rubbing the tip from side to side, then up and down. Getting intoxicated on both the taste, the sensation, and your moans. The squirming on the bed, as you push against me. Your legs up in the air, unable to move.

I've been fantasising about this moment for so long. Having you here, in front of me. Being able to make you feel good. Having control over your pleasure, your release. Getting lost in the moments, moans, continuing as you again try to form words, but can't.

You cum again, this time it sounds like you're holding back on full moans. Maybe it hit harder? Since you weren't in control, it was me who pushed you there. I enjoy feeling the throbbing, pulsating against my face. Feeling accomplished.

I sit up on the bed between your legs, looking down at you, as your red cheeks slowly return to their normal colour.

"Do let me know if I can get you anything to eat or drink."

And before you can respond, the next sound you hear is my belt buckle being undone. Unable to move much, you wait patiently on the bed, until you feel my buckle wrap underneath one of your ankles.

Then I pull your other leg across, until I can tie them together with my buckle. Tightening it, you're now on your side, facing the foot of the bed. I pull you closer to the edge, so you're hanging just over it.

The rustle of clothes hitting the ground assures you that I am indeed still planning things for you. Another smile on your face as you feel my hands reaching for your legs and moving up to your ass, exposed on the bed. You feel me squeeze, smack, dig into your cheek. You squirm for a second, arching your back. Still smiling.

Then you feel the tip of my hard cock grazing past your cheek. Without a word exchanged, you open your mouth and your tongue slides over the head of my cock. It doesn't take long before I'm inside you - one hand now slipping inside your wet pussy and the other guiding myself into your welcoming mouth.

And the enthusiasm with which you take all of me nearly makes me collapse on the bed on top of you. This might be your attempt at revenge, getting me to lose control. Making me play by your rules. But I still want to explore more...and as good as this feels, I pull myself out of your mouth. Then walk over the other side of the bed.

With your legs closed together like this, you're going to feel so tight. But you're so wet, and now so am I, that after a couple of seconds adjusting, I feel myself sliding into the right place. And the sounds you're making confirm you're enjoying it as well. Grabbing onto your thigh, I start moving, thrusting into you. Leaning into the bed, trying to maximise contact with your skin.

I reach up and wrap my hand around your throat. You try to hold my hands in yours, but they're restrained by your thighs. And so you make pathetic whimpering sounds, feeling trapped, feeling used. But the wet, sloppy sounds coming from between your legs just make me thrust into you harder. Yes, you are pinned down for my pleasure - because you agreed. You wanted this, as much as I did.

"Tell me how it feels to finally feel me inside you."

"Good! So fucking good..."

You trail off as a smile builds on your lips. I think you're concentrating only on how good it feels, which is good. But I want more.

"How many times did you imagine this? How many times did you cum while playing, craving it?"

"So many times, I lost count..."

Hearing you say that makes me increase the intensity of my thrusts, shifting my position. Sliding deep inside you, feeling so tight and wet, followed by a slap of your ass each time.

"You're going to have to start keeping track. I want to know every time you cum because of me, understand?"

"Fuuuuck, yes! Yes I will!"

Feeling you under my control like this, I can already feel myself close and I don't want to stop.

"I'm going to fill you up. You have been looking forward to this, haven't you?"

"Yes, yes, I-mmmm..."

You feel my cock throb inside you, the warm liquid making you feel even more fulfilled as my thrusts slow. But even completely stopped, I stay inside you, still hard and twitching. And every time I twitch, a gasp escapes your lips.

Slowly I slide out and find the chair. Catching my breath, I watch you on the bed, the excitement decreasing, but you are definitely smiling. Hair is a mess, and our combined juices are trickling from between your legs. You let out a contented sigh.

"I think it's time we order something to eat. Any requests?"

"Mmmm, no, order what you want."

I grab the menu from the side. Immediately drawn to the pizza, I convince myself that's the sensible choice. Plus a bottle of wine. I fear you might be starting to drift off into sleep after I place the order and hang up, so tap your ass gently to get your attention.

"Nuh uh, you can't be asleep when we might have guests here soon..."

Since I'm not releasing you from your restraints, you slowly realise what I mean.

"But they might see me!"

"And?"

I pull my clothes on quickly. I figure a wave of embarrassment and excitement washes over you. You agreed to bring some of your toys with you today - and when I look in your bag, I am pleased that you did indeed. Rummaging for what I think might be best now, I grab a see-through purple number with exaggerated veins.

Moving my chair to be as close to the bed as possible, I sit down, facing the bed, the mess we made between your legs.

"Now...do you think you can finish again before the food gets here?"

I don't wait for an answer, and start coating the tip of the dildo, rubbing it all around. Then I slide it inside you, and as I do, twist it. I guess the texture must feel amazing, because you squeeze your legs together again.

I don't move fast, but I do make sure you feel the entire length of your toy before I slide it neatly all the way out, then back in. I think you're getting desperate to cum again, quickly, before we are interrupted. Bucking your hips like you're trying to get me to move faster. But I'm enjoying watching you, and the sound of the toy slowly sliding in and out of you.

As I pick up the speed, I watch you grip the sheets, that tingling must be building up again. I'm sure you're close - but I can't tell how long we've been at this.

Suddenly there's a knock at the door.

"Coming!"

With one last thrust, the full length of the toy is now inside you, and I walk over to the door. I look back and you're biting your lip, quiet muffled moans. The door opens, just enough to grab the food and drinks - but of course you can't tell. After I thank the member of staff and close the door, you finally speak - exasperated whispers.

"Mmmmfuuuck! That was really mean!"

"Ha, sorry, how was I supposed to know the exact timing for either of you?"

Undoing the buckle around your ankles and your wrist restraints, I make sure you are able to stand before you go into the toilet to freshen up.

We enjoy the food and drink at a leisurely pace, and eventually I realise it's almost time for us to leave. But that doesn't mean the fun will be over.

As your bag is on the bed, I reach over and find the toy that caught my eye earlier. Intriguingly, it looks like it could be controlled remotely, but even if that's not the case...just wearing it for a while will be satisfying enough. For both of us.

You see me grab it, and I place it between us.

"What? Again? I thought...we don't have a lot of time."

"Not here, no. But we can take a leisurely walk to the station..."

You laugh nervously, but you don't say no - you can't because that's the agreement.

"..."

"Perfect."

I kneel in front of you as you sit by the edge of the bed, pulling one of your legs over my shoulder. I begin kissing my way up your thigh, and as I get closer, you lift your hips towards my face. I push the tip of the toy gently, slowly, and when it slides inside you, I tease your lips softly with my fingertips before standing up.

"Right, well, I'm ready when you are."

Leaning against the wall, I watch you pull your jeans up, your movements more gingerly than usual. And you're wearing nothing underneath, which is going to make the rest of the day very interesting.

I'm tempted to make you walk down the stairs to the lobby, but feel that's needlessly cruel. Still, when we get back to the lobby, you step out of lift and wait there while I check us out.

"You ok?"

I ask as you look like you don't want to take another step, but now we do have to get moving.

"This is harder than I expected."

I point out the door, which to me seems a few steps away, but to you it must feel leagues beyond reach. I offer you my arm, and you hook yours into it, rolling your eyes at me. We're not ever out the door when you're digging into my forearm.

So we slow down further. It IS a lovely spring day, at least. Busy, plenty of people around, but no one is looking at us.

"I feel weirdly exposed."

I nod silently, but frankly I'm loving the tortured look on your face. I know, it sounds cruel...but I think you are enjoying not being in control. Though there's a bit of small talk as we walk back to the station, we're both just focusing on getting you to your platform. I'm sure I can spot your hard nipples through your shirt, when I get a flash from under your cardigan.

12