For Prosperity of Desti after Flood

Story Info
Sex survival after flood and life of woman in Desti.
1.3k words
3.37
2.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desti is a small village with around 200 people residing in it with a big dam on the upstream. Everyone is very conservative and happily living in their mud houses. After the severe flood warnings, every man and kid of the village went to the repair the dam with government officials.

I was tasked to protect the village woman and valuables in my home. I (Tenzing), aged 28 medium built tall man, comes from a rich family and had a strong brick house. My house was the safe place as it is located at an elevated area of the village.

With a strong uproar we heard a loud sound of dam breaking and the whole village was filled with water. The situation was very sorrowful and none of the men survived. I was the only living man in the village.

70 women survived the night in the nine rooms of our big house and we lost some old females and young girls in the flood. There was no support from the authorities and we had limited food supplies. All the women had single pair of dress they were wearing. The situation was getting terrible day by day. We ate livestock and grains over few days and I was consoling the women to get stronger by holding them in my arms and gently moving my hands over their back.

They had nowhere to go and they decided to hold the consensus. We decided to make this home as a single family of 70 woman and 1 man. I was elected the head of the family being the only responsible person. My word became the order of the village. My home was renamed Desti in the honor of lost people of Desti.

After few days, water level went down and we recovered many areas of our village land.

Every woman now knew that getting closer to me will get them higher hierarchy and respect in this small family of Desti.

We lost every man and kid of Desti, we decided to start breeding five of the best woman for the prosperity and lineage of Desti. Due to shortage of dress, the woman started roaming in no or few dress. I was getting attracted to most of them and I couldn't decide which one to choose for breeding.

I decided that a competition be held for our Desti breeding program. The woman were excited for it as they were already missing the feel of dick inside their pussy. We started the program with first level being ploughing. They had to plough acres of land nude in the village. Whosoever ploughs the most area will be the winner of the first round and will get to suck my cock alternatively for 5 days.

The results were announced and since we were a single member of the family gathered and enjoyed watching the sucking program while squeezing their boobs and fingering their pussies cheering, " For the prosperity of Desti, For the prosperity of Desti".

After the first round, second round was kissing rounds, Every woman and paired with another woman and they all gathered together. The 5 pair who would kiss for maximum amount of time were announced winner and they were tied on the pillar of house and I fucked their mouth for five nights.

After this long process, we had a set of 15 winners who would now fight for the final nights of the glory. The final competition was decided to be done under full night.

The rules were simple. Heavy weights were tied to their breasts and whosoever picks the most weight, the top five will be winners. It was a grand night with loud cheering, "For the prosperity of Desti, For the prosperity of Desti". The best of all were selected and served. My breeding program was decided to be public event. Every woman will gather around when I will fuck the woman. 5 nights were selected for five women.

The ceremony begins, the woman is tied in the courtyard with ropes and hanging horizontally in the air like an X. Legs and hands spread wide at an height of 3.5 feets.

First they were rubbed with clay all over their body. It was then washed over with milk and honey. Every part of body was massaged by assistant women. They were rubbing the honey all over her boobs and pussy and ass. Every hair was removed from body using blades.

The hair was waving gently in the air vertically. I took the paraffin wax and started melting it over her body. Her lush big boobs stood tall and her mouth was full of moans. The hands of women were rubbing her thighs and the wax was falling on the nipples.

Every woman inserted their middle finger in the pussy of ceremonial woman and after that they all stood nude surrounding us in the courtyard. Their hand was moving wherever I was moving my cock on the ceremonial lady.

I put the cock in the mouth of ceremonial woman and all the woman followed along. They were sucking their middle finger while I put thick in her mouth. I could see my cock moving inside her hot neck and she was gasping for air.

After that, I went on to her legs side and put my cock on her pussy-lips. Every women followed along and put their hands on their pussy. I started to push my cock deep in her honey dripped pussy and she started to feel my cock coming inside her.

She started moaning and cheering "Make me the first woman of Desti, For the prosperity of Desti". I started to go inside her, feeling my skin against hers. Her pussy was trying to suck my cock deep inside. With every stroke, I went the crowd went fast with their rubbing and cheering "For the prosperity of Desti".

I went faster and harder inside her and they all were rubbing their pussy and boobs together with loud moans and chanting. I was going deeper and deeper and faster in her till I went fully inside of her. She was full of joy and I say her eyes crying with joy and I kept on pumping her deep. Every woman was chanting for the glory and it kept us all high and going.

I was fucking her pussy as a beast. Loud moans of "aah, yes fuck me more, fuck me, fuck me too" was echoing in the room. She was crying and moaning and every women was happily enjoying the scene and filled with lust and joy. After 25 minutes of joyful fucking, the woman started to shiver and she started cumming.

I kept on fucking her and she was in a pain. I didn't stop and the chanting was still on. Every woman was rubbing and many of them started to cum. I fucked the lady till the last woman standing there cummed. After that, I cummed in her pussy for three rounds during that period.

After the ceremony, the woman was untied and taken to my bedroom. Before going to bed, I had to fulfill the wish in eye of every woman in the courtyard. They needed to feel my cock and I allowed every one of them to cuck my cock for 30 seconds. They were all happy and overjoyed chanting after sucking, "For the prosperity of Desti, you are our owner and everything".

I was tired and I took a shower and went to the bed for the first woman I bred for the happiness and prosperity of Desti. I took her in my arms and she opened her eyes and smiled and after looking at her smile. I kissed her deep and took her in my arms and we slept like that cuddly happily close in our arms.

The ceremony of rest woman was done in the same way and the happiness and prosperity of Desti increased day by day. After the nine months, the first lady birthed a beautiful daughter.