For Queen And Country!

Info
For Queen And Country! - A top secret job
356 words
3
961
00
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(DISTANT VOICES CHATTING IN BANQUET HALL AS YOU MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE KING'S MEETING ROOM)

(ONCE YOU ARE IN, THE DOORS SLAM BEHIND YOU AND YOU KNEEL TO YOUR KING)

You summoned me, Your Majesty? You have a job for me? A top secret job? Oh my. What fun. And who is it that you wish to be... eliminated? Some lower noble who unwisely pissed you off by winning a game of billiards? No? Then someone from a warring country perhaps? You want me to make an example of them? You know that I do enjoy the slower killings the best. It gives me time to perfect my craft, and find new tortured techniques.

Pardon me, You Highness, but would you kindly repeat that. You want me to kill... the Queen?

If it doesn't displease, His majesty, may I inquire as to why you would like the Queen to be assassinated? No, I will do the job regardless, I am just curious.

(YOU WATCH AS A WOMAN COMES OUT OF THE SHADOWS TO STAND BEHIND THE KING. YOU RECOGNIZE HER AS THE KING'S FAVORITE MISTRESS)

(YOU CHUCKLE DARKLY)

Ah, now I understand why you want the Queen gone so badly. I see that you already have a replacement for her. Interesting... Now let's get back to the matter at hand shall we?

When do you want the Queen gone? Tonight? And how would you like me to do it?

(LONG PAUSE AS HE EXPLAINS IN DETAIL HOW HIS PLAN WILL WORK)

I see. So you already paid off her nightly guards so that I have easy access to her chambers? Alright. So what about your alibi? An intruder comes in and murders just the Queen? You don't think that your subjects will find that suspicious?

Ah okay. You already had a document linked to incriminate her for causing much of the poverty in the kingdom. My King, I must say I am rather impressed. You have truly thought everything through.

So, back to business. What's my cut for the job?

(THE KING THROWS A BAG OF COINS YOUR WAY, IT FALLS DIRECTLY AT YOUR FEET)

--:--
--:--
1.0
TinglyTones
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

The Bride and The Best-Man! Things get hot - the groom's best friend goes to comfort her.in Audio
Wild Sex with Your Sugar Daddy!... Wild Sex With Your Sugar Daddy In A Glass Treehouse!in Audio
Double Penetration By Preacher... Double Penetration By Preacher On Your Wedding Nightin Audio
The Fiery Passions Of A Dark Lover! You're being stalked, and you're oblivious to the dangerin Audio
The Mermaid Gets Fucked! The Mermaid Gets Fucked!in Audio
More Stories