For Teachers Ch. 03

Story Info
Dr. Hoffer and Ang commit to each other.
3.9k words
4.73
8.5k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Teachers Part 3 -- New Reality

Pre-Script: It is fantasy to think that a royal family may still exist in Vietnam, yet history tells us of atrocities committed against royalty in Southeast Asian countries like Laos and Cambodia. There are threats to the Kingdom of Thailand (Siam) as well.

Part 2 ended with Ang returning to college and seeking out Dr. Hoffer. He heard a familiar voice at his office door and replied, "come in, Ang."

Ang advanced into the office wearing clothes she was comfortable in, a style of clothes she usually wore. The bright smile on her face hadn't changed and the sparkle in her eyes was bright as ever.

"I missed you, Dr. Hoffer. I hope you aren't angry that I left with no notice." Ang spoke in an honest and bowed head way common among Asian cultures. Her demeanor did betray her.

I saw her self-betrayal knowing she wanted me to be angry. She was baiting me to punish her with a weekend of sex. Of course, I took the bait.

"Are you suggesting I should be angry? You can't be lying about being pregnant."

"I figured that leaving without any kind of reason would make you angry with me." There was some frustration in her voice. I had baited my hook and she took it. We were now playing each other.

"I was angry at first but later it sunk in, you had something better." I wasn't sure how she would respond but expected she would let a little more leak.

"I don't think I could ever find anything better that you." She almost whispered her words.

That was an ego boost and I also sensed more than what her words expressed.

"Dr. Hoffer, it isn't just sex, you know."

That hit me hard. Were those words roughly expressing love? What I saw in her eyes, the color in her cheeks, and the shape of her lips, was what I could only interpret as a new emotion.

I quickly considered what work I needed to get done tomorrow, Friday. Could I get it done today and invite Ang to my place early tomorrow? I threw caution to the wind. "Come to my place tomorrow morning as early as you want."

"Why not tonight?"

"Okay, I give up, why not? Seven o'clock."

"Will I be staying?"

"No, you'll be cumming."

The smile on her face told me she knew exactly what I meant. She dashed off with a skip.

What was I to expect when Ang arrived later? What kind of stories would I hear? How much history would this young woman share that most Westerners never knew of? I was excited for all the new knowledge she would share. I also made a quick shopping list of grocery items for the weekend with a guest.

The August weather was still hot and the cool of the air conditioning in my house was a comfort after dragging in groceries and my brief case. I quickly put away the food so I would have time to shower. Bare feet, shorts, and no shirt were the dress for the evening.

The ring of the bell at exactly seven caused my nerves to tingle, my cock wasn't immune either. On the other side of the door was a real beauty. Ang had her hair pulled back in a ponytail and flawless makeup on her face. She wore a very form accentuating tube top and shorts, if they were any shorter would be a panty.

"Welcome to my most humble abode, Princess." I gave a proper bow.

"Her Highness forgives you of the customary trappings toward her royal position and orders you to hug me."

Even before her bag hit the floor, she flung herself into my arms. The feel of her body against mine again sent a storm through my body that focused between my legs. She devoured my mouth with hers.

The tight tube top she wore did nothing to conceal the points of her tits as stiff as my cock. I eased us into the room and gave the door a shove closed.

She let herself relax and rest her head on my shoulder. "I missed you Dr. Hoffer."

I rocked her in my arms. "You are always on my mind too, Ang."

We released our grasp on one another although Ang hung onto my waist her face in my chest. I couldn't tell if she was shaking from excitement or if she was crying. Then I heard a sniffle and knew she was crying about something.

"Your beautiful makeup is going to run. Why the tears?"

I suspected her answer while unprepared to hear it. "I love you, Dr. Hoffer. I know you don't want me to say it or feel it. You can't stop my feelings even if you paddle me all weekend."

I felt her tensing as though the first stinging blows of a spanking were about to start. I drew my arms tighter around her feeling her tears on my skin and her breasts pressed into me. I spent almost every second since her letter anticipating seeing her again and assessing my own feelings. Had they gone beyond lust for a cute young Asian who gave herself to me freely for the sex?

I felt her stiffness relax. I think she knew I wasn't going to punish her for her feelings. I was at a loss for words only holding her. I began to sway her as I held her. I rocked her like a child.

Words came slowly, "My sweet princess." They were spoken in a whisper as father to daughter. "I can't stop you from loving me, I won't stop you from loving me. Just remember how much older I am than you and how soon my body will betray me and leave you wanting."

I didn't say I loved her while my spirit already knew I did. I knew that amid one of our love making sessions I would confess.

I led her to the sofa where I sat down and Ang straddled my legs as she always did. Tonight, I had towels ready for us though not aware the first would be to wipe her tears and makeup that ran streaking her face and my chest. I couldn't help but want to kiss her with all the passion I had ever kissed anyone.

My hands began pushing her top up her back. It slid up her chest and stalled at her firm tits. I wanted it off to gaze on those pert mounds and stiff nipples. I wanted to feel her skin touching mine.

She must have seen the hot desire in my eyes because she slid off the top, stood quickly, and slid her shorts away. No panty, she was naked.

I loosened my waist band and she drug my shorts off. My cock was as stiff as her nipples.

Ang quickly settled herself over me and sunk hard on my shaft. Her cry was of pure joy not of no sex for several months.

"Oh, my gawd, Ang. I won't last long. Shit, I'm cumming already!" Several months of wanting released in seconds.

"I don't care! I want your essence. I need you in me. Oh, gawd, Wil, I love you."

We held ourselves locked. Ang's muscles worked my cock keeping me somewhat hard. Whatever she didn't want ending, I didn't either.

It struck me, she used my name, Wil. "Ang, you called me Wil."

Almost as though she was being scolded, "I'm sorry, Dr. Hoffer."

"My sweet princess," I used that term of endearment again, "it's okay."

I felt her give a shudder and felt a strong grip on my cock. She must have worked herself to an orgasm. I know she had worked me back to hard.

She began pacing herself faster riding me with short quick strokes. Her breath was fast and hard. She cried her passion as a wave of cum overcame her again. "Don't stop loving me, Wil!"

It struck me, her intuition already knows that I have fallen for her. I grabbed her hips and pulled her hard to me. I shot a second load into her with my own groans and heavy breath.

We both knew that I was shot for a while. Towels handy, I didn't care if our union broke.

"Ang, why did you say, 'don't stop loving me'?"

Her coy smile and shy Asian mannerism returned. "Why did you call me, 'my sweet princess'?"

"You naughty little girl! I'm about spank your dainty little butt." I let a swift hard slap sting her cheeks.

"Wil, you do love me, don't you? A girl knows."

My cock had shriveled after two cums although Ang was doing her best keep me securely in her pussy. She didn't react at all to hard spank I laid on her butt. My next statement, however I stated it, would seal my fate, her fate, and our fate together.

"So, you say a girl knows. How does a girl know anything about a man old enough to be her grandfather?" My hands roamed her back, cupped her butt cheeks, pulled her against me, and repeated each move with tenderness and want.

What was coming over me, I couldn't comprehend. I lusted for her body, and even more I lusted for her, her entire persona. I was in the grip of her love and mine for her. Even my body answered my desire with a renewing stiffness that we both felt.

"Oh, Wil! Again, you are stiffening for me. It is enough that I am your sweet princess, that's how I know you love me."

She began jockeying her body racing toward a gallop. We both knew that I was not going to cum quickly now. Her pussy leaked our mixture as she added more.

"On your knees," I demanded. "You know what is coming don't you?"

I knew I was going to spank her though I was sure she wasn't expecting it.

"Yes, I know. I want it. Everything. Hurt me with your cock." She wasted no time taking the ordered position.

I lined my cock and stroked it over her clit a few times causing her to rock back on me wanting me in her.

"Please! Please! I want it, now." She was shoving back against what she thought was going to be my cock.

The first stinging blows of a spanking made her scream. She tried to cower away from me as I relentlessly rained down harsh slaps against her now crimson red butt. I knew it wouldn't be long before she began begging me to stop and I was right in that belief.

"No more! No more! Please, no more!"

"Begging won't make me stop loving you my sweet princess." More swift stinging slaps rang out in the room. "If you want to love me, then okay love me. Do you love me, even now?"

"I love you," came her shouted words. "I love you, Wil, Dr. Hoffer."

I jammed my cock in her pussy and pounded against her. I couldn't drive any harder or faster. Ang screamed with each stab. I grabbed her hips to pull her against me and felt her orgasm as she exploded with a loud scream. I kept the pressure on her until I felt a jet of cum, she squirted against me.

She was such a willing sex partner and open to explore how far she could go. Her orgasm was sustained, gripping her entire being. Her body shuddered with nervous quaking. She squirted against me again and spun out of control as she cried and begged for more. I held her tight to my hips forcing my cook deeply into willing cunt. She kept jerking, cumming, crying.

I couldn't contain myself. "Oh gawd, princess! Ang, I'm cumming again." On cue, she pushed even harder. I pulled her even tighter. I sprayed my entire self deep in her womb. "I do love you, Ang. My sweet princess, I love you."

We both crashed into a heap of spent and highly satisfied pair. We were soaked in cum and sweat. Ang's red butt still glowed warm against me. It was a beautiful red ember.

Ang stirred beneath me first. I felt the movement knowing that she needed relief and the toilet. A towel was in reach and I handed it to her and watched it disappear between her legs. No sooner than I moved from her, she dashed to the toilet. The sigh I heard was audible proof that Ang was feeling the pressure being released.

The shower water came on. "Wil, wash my back."

I took care of my need to release some pressure and joined Ang in the shower. We luxuriated in the warm water recovering from the height of our sexual excitement. The water began to run cool, yet we remained under the spray letting the cold revive us.

After the shower, we wore just about enough to cover us as we began working on a dinner. "Ang, we have a lot to talk about tonight. You know it won't be easy for either of us."

"You could keep me bare foot and pregnant." Her coy smile made me jerk to face her.

"We already had that discussion and I believe you recall the outcome of it."

She bowed her head letting me see the shy Asian girl again. Then she smiled. "I remember you fucked me till I couldn't take it any longer."

I wasn't sure where I wanted this conversation to go, "Is that all you remember?"

"I think you paddled me till I was almost blue." She made a reflex action to rub her palms against her butt.

With as much a stern face as I could muster, "Will I have to do that again?"

"Wil," she looked ashamed and sorrowful, "I deserved it and I took it like I deserved it. What if I told you I liked it, too. It was new and you made me cum hard just like you did again tonight."

I was mildly surprised by her admission and suspected that spanking may become a part of our experiences. I knew I could only use spanking occasionally.

"Am I being naughty again? Will you have to spank me more tonight?" Ang turned her butt toward me and stuck it out. Her little panty didn't cover much of her skin and she was still a little red from before.

At least to satisfy her curiosity, I laid ten good spanks across each cheek. "Perhaps. We still need to talk about what we have committed ourselves to."

"Yeah, it is going to be complex and complicated. I've thought about that. I won't take any courses you teach and I'll stay away from your office. I won't compromise you."

The sincerity of her words meant a lot and I told her so. "Princess," my nick name for her now and her title, "aren't you concerned about being compromised, too? Your title?"

"I'm only titled in Vietnam and," she paused for a moment, "... and in your bedroom?" Her eyes shown with a sparkle and a plea.

I knew I was committed, too. "What's that old English adage? In for a penny; in for a pound. How much do you have to move?"

Before she said it, I knew she had packed everything into her car outside. "Just a few things, not much. Just what is in the car is everything." She smiled with a twinkling eye and leapt into my arms again.

"Damn, I should be your grandfather, not your lover. How will you resolve this with your family?"

Ang looked contrite, "They won't be happy but I've resolved myself to that."

Our dinner became forgotten as we contemplated, tried anyway, every situation that would be a causer of stress in our relationship. We talked, we listened, we questioned, we answered. Each answer led to another question until it was nearly eleven PM.

Ang made it clear that another day would come and we would answer more questions. "Wil, I'm really hungry now."

I saw a more mature young woman now. Yes, she was just 20 and a young college student. Yes, she had activities to attend to on campus. Yes, she was moving in with me as my lover.

A salad, a sandwich, and some wine made up our gourmet mid-night dinner before we settled on the couch again. We snuggled and kissed for a long time not giving into sex. We drifted off into a slumber of happiness and contentment.

I awoke to feeling my cock being stroked and sucked. Ang was giving me some beautiful service. She sucked me deep as she felt me stir awake.

"I'm wet for you, Wil." Quickly she came to her feet and turned her back to me. Her butt rubbed against my chest and stomach and she lowered herself. She accepted my cock slowly, barely hiding the tip first, then, almost painfully slowly, she was sitting on my lap.

I was conscious now and grasping her around the stomach. "What time is it, Princess?"

"Way past time for us to make love." Her voice was a hushed sigh as she pitched her hips and gyrated on me.

I didn't protest her answer. Instead my palms slid to her breasts to feel her nipples already hard buds of sensitive nerves. A little pinch on each made her press harder and take me deeper. Another harder pinch and she howled out an orgasm.

"Let's finish in bed," I suggested. Ang was hard pressed to move as her orgasm still had her at a peak.

I found my legs and held her. Lifting us both in this position was difficult though once I was standing, Ang's tiny frame was easy to hold. She continued to moan as I walked. Each pace caused her rise and fall on my cock. It was an experience for us both.

We made it to the bedroom and edge of the bed. Ang reached her arms out leaned over to fall on the mattress. I clambered on the mattress with her and snuggled until she spooned into me inviting me to give her cock.

Her body was limber as she wedged herself into me. "I want you, Wil."

Penetration was easy though not deep. I knew that I could give her P-spot a good rub and another orgasm before I spent myself.

"Yes princess. I've never wanted anything like I want you." I felt an unusual warmth come over me that electrified me. I think Ang felt it as well.

"Oh! Oh, gawd! What was that?"

"What was what?" The warmth was enveloping me.

"That spark. It shot from you. It is hot. Oh, fuck, Wil." Ang burst into tears all the while rocking her pussy against my cock.

An instinct I didn't realize I had told me Ang was bathed in the glow also. In a moment, she would cum though the tears continued. I was ready to cum with her.

"Cum! Now, Wil. Cum!" Ang made a weeping noise followed by a cry of ecstasy as our bodies sparked and arched in orgasm.

I noticed the clock read 4:23 AM. We slept.

It was near noon when I felt something crawling over me. I realized in my half-awake half-conscious state it was Ang. I reached out to grab her but she slipped away with a giggle. "If you want me, you have to catch me."

So, that's the way it is going to be, I thought to myself. "The game is on, princess." I got up and went to the kitchen to make coffee and watch the news.

Ang came out of the bathroom with a pout on her lips. "You don't want to catch me?"

"Not until you shower and get all that sticky mess cleaned up." I gave her a signal by pinching my nose.

"It's your fault for sticking that thing in me."

"Well, we can solve that. I won't stick it in you."

The thought of rejection, though not real, caused her to turn and head for the bathroom. "I'll wash your back," I shouted. "I need a shower, too."

It became an interesting afternoon as we unloaded her car. The trunk lid sprung open as though it had an explosive bolt holding. The interior of her car barely had room for her to drive.

"Just the few things in my car, you said. My ass! This is enough for a three-bedroom ranch in the suburbs." I was grunting hauling the last bundle in.

It didn't take long to come to the realization that my life just made a drastic turn. "I'm glad that the unused bedroom has a lot of closet space."

I assessed my room size and decided to bring the empty chest of drawers from the other room. It was easy to move empty and with four sliders under the corners.

"You can put a lot of your things in here and I'll move clothes from the closet that I won't need until spring. There is plenty of room for you to hang some here and some there, too."

Ang must have read my confusion and concern about choices made partly in lust. She slowly glided over to me and rested her head on my chest. I limply put my arms around her back.

"I hope you believe me. I am in love with you, Dr. Hoffer. I flirted with you in class because I wanted you to notice me. You turned a little girl into a woman. I don't know what it is, I mean," she was stammering for words, "I, you, we... You treat me like we are equal somehow."

"Princess, it will take a lot of adjustment for us both. I let you in when I should have played the teacher ethics card. As much as I thought about you between visits, I knew without knowing. I love you too."

Again, I felt sobs. If there was something more she needed to tell me, it would come out when she was ready.

"I need to go out for some beer. Are there any groceries you need or want?"

"I want to go with you."

It only took a couple minutes before we were on our way. "I'm not going to freeload, Wil. I can pay for my share. I have a little income. But you'll have to buy beer. I'm a little young for that."

My interest heightened when she talked about paying her way. "You aren't working, what income?"

Ang gave me a look that told she wasn't ready to tell me about her income. I hoped it wasn't something illegal. "When we get home, and can sit down with a beer, I'll explain a lot of stuff to you. And, don't think it is anything illegal or immoral," she paused for effect, "or fattening -- unless I stop swallowing those little pink pills in the morning."

12