For the Boys

Story Info
Sissy Lexi gets ready to entertain three men.
3.3k words
4.44
12.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my, is that the time?

Pretty soon the boys will be here to watch the big game. And here I am, just sat on the bed, checking Amazon for sexy lingerie to buy. So, I decide that it is time for me to get ready. After all, I can't just let them down, can I!

I stand up and remove my dressing gown. The cold air covers my smooth, pale skin, making me come up in goosebumps. I look down at my body, running a hand from my alert nipples down toward my stomach. I admire my newly placed navel piercing -- courtesy of Mister Tom -- and then follow my hand to my small, petit cock.

No, not a cock! It's now a clit. That's what Mister Tom calls it and that's what I should call it too!

The cold air makes it shrink even smaller than its usual tiny size. However, this won't do, not for what I need to wear tonight. Because every-time the boys visit the house to watch a game I had to be fully caged.

I take the small, pink cage from the dressing table and get down onto my knees. I place the ring around my diminished testicles -- what Mister Tom calls ovaries -- and push them through. I pinch at them, to bring them through the ring, and then I attach the remaining piece of the chastity device. One snuggly in, a little too tight for comfort if I'm honest, I then lock it up with the key. I place the key back on the dressing table, being aware of the strict instructions not to touch it again.

I admire myself in the mirror. A smooth, shaved body, with a plastic cage at the crotch. I admire myself, wiggling my butt and giggling, before realising the time. Silly, silly sissy -- always forgetting the time!

The choice of dress was not mine. That's the job of Mister Tom. "Your job, little sissy," he told me, "is to wear what I pick out for you and look pretty."

I look down at the selection for tonight and gulp in anxious excitement. He has selected pink stockings and suspenders, pink see-through panties, and a small pink tube top. I start placing all of the items on, and once complete, fit on a pair of pink platforms. I look in the mirror and look back -- a slutty, sissy lollipop. All for the boys.

"You are looking good," says Mister Tom, standing in the doorway.

I turn to face him. "Thanks, Mister Tom. I just want to do my best for you!"

He walks into the room and places a hand on my chin.

"You look good," he tells me, "but you can look better. It's time to fix your make-up."

"Of course, Mister Tom," I tell him eagerly.

"Nothing trashy tonight," he instructs me. "Not like a whore. Just like a sweet, innocent girl."

He walks out of the room and I feel my heart racing. It's so strange. When I first moved into the house, back when I was just a regular dull man, I didn't feel anything toward him. But then, bit by bit, my attitude and feelings started to change. He started becoming more domineering and more masculine. And little by little I became dependent on him.

I sit down at the dressing table and look into the mirror. My face stares back at me. That same old face as before, but now dosed up with hormones. Softer and more delicate. And of course, the lip filler, courtesy of Mister Tom. "Big blow job lips" is what he ordered.

The foundation goes on, followed by concealer and bronzer. I look down at the big fake eye-lashes, but they are not needed today. Instead I apply a little mascara, before then placing pink powder for eye-shadow. I smile back at myself in the mirror. A cute little girl, all dolled up in pink. Just as instructed.

The door knocks. I'm taken out of my trance of staring at myself. Silly, stupid sissy! It's my job to answer the door to Mister Tom's guests.

I shuffle toward the door, careful not to fall on these platform shoes. I'm still getting used to the different way of walking. Wiggling my butt, taking smaller steps. No longer the former more confident, longer masculine strides for me. The chastity cage has always put paid to that -- far more difficult to move about with my clit locked up.

On opening the door I'm confronted with Mister John and Mister Kris.

"Hi boys," I greet them, smiling and giggling.

They both look me down, head to toe.

"Shit, Lexi," Mister Kris says. "You are looking hot tonight."

"Just for my boys," I tell them. They come inside and I give them a kiss on each cheek, before taking their coats.

"Can I get you some beers?" I ask them.

"You bet," says Mister John, smacking my ass.

They both head into the living room where the large TV screen is positioned. I head into the kitchen area to get three cold bottles of beer from the fridge. I realise that tonight I will be fucked by all three men. The thought thrills me and also scares me a little. So far I'd only been with Mister Tom: sucking his cock, wanking him off, and getting on all fours like a little bitch to be fucked by him. But tonight was when I would take three cocks at the same time.

Mister Tom's cock was nice and lean. I figured it was around eight inches, double the size of mine when it could reach its full extent (which was a long time ago now). But the other two men were an unknown quantity. All of the boys were in their late twenties, the same age as me. But Mister John was bulkier than Mister Tom, although probably a little shorter in height. But Mister Kris was a giant of a man -- he must have been six foot five. I'd seen his foot size -- massive! Was there really a correlation between foot size and dick size?

"Come on, sissy! Bring us those beers!" I hear Master Tom shout.

Whoops! Silly, stupid girl! I grab the three beers and take them into the living area. I place them in each of the hands of the men, and then go and take a seat on the arm of Mister Tom's chair.

"Good sissy," he tells me, placing a hand on my leg.

"Tom was telling us about how this all started," Mister John tells me.

"Yeah," says Mister Kris, "all over a bet?"

"That's right," I say, nodding meekly.

"Go on, sissy," Master Tom instructs me, "you tell them your version of events."

I take in a deep breath and try to remember the right order of how things happened.

"Well, I guess it started soon after I moved in here," I tell them, putting on my sweet, feminine voice. "Master Tom showed himself to be so competitive. He would bet with me on certain things."

"Like what?" Master Kris asks.

"Just silly things, like if it would rain the next day, or what types of letters we would have delivered."

"And I kept winning!" Master Tom told me, smirking.

"Yes," I nod, "he kept on winning. Every single time."

How was it that he kept on winning? I used to think that he simply had all the luck. But now I knew the truth: he was the man and I was the bitch.

"And so," Master Tom told them, "we upped the stakes of the bet. Tell them, sissy."

I continue with my story. "And so, it got to the point where we started to bet money. But the problem was, I didn't have much, and so I got into debt."

"Oh man," says Master Kris shaking his head, "you should have known when to quit."

"Stupid sissies never learn", Master Tom said, putting his hand on my caged crotch.

"I couldn't sink any further into debt," I tell them. "Then Master Tom offered me a choice. I could wipe all my debts, but I had to do one thing for him."

"Which was?" asks Master John.

I found it difficult to speak. It was always a bit difficult to blurt this all out and explain the reason for my transition into a stupid, silly sissy.

"Tell them," orders Master Tom.

"I had to," I tell them, finding the words, "get on my knees and suck his dick."

Both of the guests start laughing at this.

Master Tom takes over the story, "And so she did what all bitches do: got on her knees and got to work. And since then, she's been fully mine."

It was true. I revealed myself to be his sissy. His slut. His little pathetic bitch.

"But tonight," says Master Tom, getting to his feet. "You aren't just going to be mine. I'm going to share you with my two friends. Do you understand?"

I look up at Master Tom. I nod in compliance.

Just like the first time, I knew what to do. I get to my knees on the floor, my bum sticking out, my tongue rolled out. Master Tom stares down at me.

"Come on, stupid girl," he tells me. "Undo my belt."

I undo his belt and unzip his trousers. His giant, proud cock flops out, half-hard. He dangles it front of my face and continues speaking to the others.

"See, I knew she would be game for this the very first time I saw her," they tell him. "Turned up at my door to ask about the spare room, and as she walked around I knew I could break her and make her mine."

It was so true. I turned up wanting to rent a room. But he overpowered me: he was smarter, more manly, more strong. He was able to work away at my insecurities until I came to rely on him completely.

"Now she's my slave," Master Tom says, laughing. "Look."

He turns to face me. "Bitch, get sucking!"

I do as I am commanded. I open my mouth, inch my knees toward his crotch, and without using my hands, I start suckling on his half-erect cock. I gobble the whole thing up, feeling it grow inside my mouth.

"Shit, look at her go!" shouts Master John.

"Eager little cock-sucker," says Master Kris.

"Bitch can suck for hours, too," Master Tom tells them. "She'll keep going until I blow my load."

Yes, it was humiliating them to hear them talk about me like this. But I was used to being spoken of in such a way by my master. And in truth, it turned me on a little. I wasn't this little forgettable male any longer. I was actually good for something! It may have been for my cock sucking skills, but I couldn't deny that this was the real me. This was what I was designed for.

Stiff inside my mouth, Master Tom pulls out with a plop.

"Come on, boys," he tells the others, "get stuck in."

Both of the guests didn't need to be asked twice. They undo their belts and pull down their trousers, walking over to me with their dangling, hardening dicks. Master John grabs the back of my neck and directs me onto his slim, seven inch penis. It goes straight into my warm, receiving mouth, whilst Master Kris places his cock in my hand. It was so big! I look down on it -- it must be nine inches long and thicker than my wrists! Whilst I attempt to jerk it off Master Tom places his dick in my other spare hand.

"Happy now, sissy?" Master Tom asks me, grinning down at me.

"Mmmm!" I try to say, nodding.

"Come on, little girl," says Master Kris. "Come and taste my meat."

Master John pulls out of me. I start licking up and down Master Kris' large, frightening long shaft.

"Ha!" says Master Kris. "I bet this girl ain't seen anything as big as this before!"

"Wait until you fuck her with it," Master Tom says.

"Fuck, I need that ass now," Master John says, impatiently. He comes behind me, pulling me up by my knickers until I am on all fours. The panties are ripped from me, exposing my small dangling chastity cage.

"Look at this," says Master John, placing a hand over the cage. "Completely emasculated."

"Stick it in her," Master Tom says. "She's ready."

And he is right. I always keep my ass pussy clean, lubed, and ready for action. I usually keep a plug in there just so I can be a good waiting hole for my master.

"Here goes!" says Master John, sliding in his cock into my asshole.

"How does it feel?" asks Master Tom.

"Good," says Master John, grunting heavily. "A nice, willing, waiting warm hole for me."

I adapt to the pace of Master John's fucking and then turn my attention back to Master Kris's cock, licking it up and down, and twirling my tongue on the tip.

"Come on, girl," he tells me. "Time to open wide."

I was dreading this bit. But I comply. Of course I comply! I'm a good girl!

"Wider!" commands Master Tom.

I go as wide as I can, my mouth fully open, tongue exposed.

"Let's see how she goes," says Master Kris, shoving his giant cock into my mouth.

It's frightening. I struggle to breath. The thing completely fills my mouth. And then I hear him say, "Just a bit more." It keeps inching down my throat whilst I start to think that I might pass out.

"Gag on it, girl!" says Master Kris.

"Urggghh!" I say. "Urgggggh!"

Then the cock is whipped out, leaving my chin covered in drool.

"Look at you, sissy," says Master Tom. "What a mess."

"Sorry, master," I whimper.

At that moment, Master John quickens his pace. He grabs hold of my hair, pulling me back toward him. I know what's coming now. I push my bum into him, wriggling as much as I can around his rapid cock movement.

"Oh shit," Master John shouts. "I'm going to fill you up."

He orgasms, his cum pumping into me. I do my best to follow his rhythm, but by now he is buckling with pleasure. A pleasure that I remember, in parts, but which is now denied to me due to the chastity cage.

"Fuck," says Master John, pulling out his cock. "You're weren't joking about this bitch."

Master Tom smiles. "I'm glad she could be of service."

Master Kris high fives John, and then says, "Now it's my turn."

Hands grab hold of me, placing me on my back. It seems as if Master Kris wants to take me missionary. "I like to look at a bitch's face whilst I'm fucking her. I want her to know who is in control," he tells me.

I look up at his domineering figure. His eyes are wild with lust. There's no stopping him now. His cock comes up against my hole. Although its sloppy from the oozing cum, the tip is unable to push further in.

"It's too big," I whine.

"Shut up, sissy," says Master Tom, slapping the side my cheek.

"I'll make it fit," says Master Kris, determined to enter me, despite the damage that it will cause. He presses against me, with my hole relenting, just as I had relented in all other aspects of my life. "There it is."

I feel pain. I feel full. I feel completely at his mercy.

"Don't worry, baby," says Master Kris. "I'm going to warm you up first."

He pulls out slowly, then comes back in. He repeats this a couple of more times. I whimper whilst he does it. Then, after the third time, he quickens his pace.

"Loosened up?" he asks me.

I meekly nod.

"Good," he says, "because play-time is over."

"Fuck her good and hard," shouts Master John, sat on the couch now drinking a beer, watching this sex scene unfold.

Master Kris lifts my legs and then places his weight down on my body. His cock is reaching places I've never felt before. The pain is subsiding. I'm starting to feel pleasure. But it's just so big. I can hardly catch my breath.

"Hey Tom," asks Master Kris, "can I jackhammer this bitch?"

"Be my guest," Master Tom says, looking down at me. He is wanking his own cock at the sight of me being completely defiled.

"Strap in," Master Kris says to me. I don't know what to do or what this means. I'm completely exposed to him and helpless to do anything else. And then I feel it: he starts hammering into my ass at a rapid pace. I can't do anything but shout out, half-moaning and half in pain. I just want it to stop.

"Keep going, Kris!" shouts Master John.

I look up into my master's eyes. He stares down at me. I can tell that he pities me and also finds me utterly degraded and vile. But he also smiles at my plight. He is getting off on it. His cock hardens and he starts cumming. Drops of cum fall onto my chest and face.

"Please!" I shout out. "Stop!"

"Not until I'm done," grunts Master Kris.

He's not like Master John, who was all too eager to spunk his load. Master Kris is determined to teach me a lesson. That this is what real men do: they fuck, they dominate, they take what they want. And sissies have no other choice than to be obedient and left them have their way.

Master Kris leans into me, kissing my neck. I kiss him back in return. Anything to get my mind off the abuse that my asshole is taking. Whilst kissing him, I whisper in his ear: "Please fill me with your seed."

"Gladly," he tells me.

He lifts himself up, grabs hold of my waist just above the hips, and he releases his cum into me.

"Take it!"

"Yes, Master Kris!"

He off-loads into me in what seems like minutes. The cum comes out of my hole, spilling onto the carpet. Once he is finished, he pulls out and sits back on the floor against the sofa. I look up at the three men around me, all having orgasmed, all now sipping at their beers.

"Good girl, sissy," says Master Tom. "Now go and get me and the boys another beer."

I lift myself off the ground, placing a hand on my oozing hole. I feel sore and also bruised on the other areas where the men have manhandled me. My usually pale and clear body is red with marks all over it. I'm still in a daze, catching my breath.

"Come on, sissy!" orders Master Tom.

I know it is bad to be ordered twice. Master Tom keeps a whip beside the TV cabinet for my obedience training. I get to my feet and gingerly walk on my platforms out into the kitchen. I place a kitchen towel against my asshole and then open the fridge to collect three more beers. The cool air from the fridge comes against my naked, exposed body, which soothes and calms me.

It's not even half time in the game yet and so I'm sure that there will be more to come from them. I think of how things used to be so different, back when I was a man and could make my own decisions. But I shake it off. Stupid, silly sissy! Thinking back to times which were so, so different. This was life now: my sissy life. And I wasn't here to dwell on such other thoughts. After all, I was here just for the boys.