For the Good of the Service Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her heart beating faster she reached out, a sparkle in her eyes and desire in her soul. She licked aggressively along the growing length, working her tongue hard under the ridge and into the hood of the uncircumcised meat. As the cock expanded she sank her mouth down as far as she could, the mixed smells of sweat, mud, gun smoke, and carbolic soap filled her nostrils, buried in the wiry hair of his groin.

Her hands were struggling to grip such was the size he was growing to, somehow she was still able to accommodate him in her eager mouth despite the swelling. Jacqui reached behind the man with both hands and pulled him towards her, forcing the head as far into her mouth as possible, a slight cough came from her larynx then with a bend of her neck she took him deeper, into her throat then with her mouth wide he started to thrust in and out, building up speed until he was driving in as if into her cunt.

He fucked her head with no emotion beyond his personal lust, for her part Jacqui relished the feelings of being desired, lusted after and used, gurgling with delight as he pounded into her face with an almost inhuman fury.

With a barking shout he threw back his head, gripping hard on the back of her neck and emptied his load in her waiting throat. Jacqui swallowed as much as she could, there was so much, jet after jet of thick, acrid sticky cum kept spurting at her tonsils. A dribble came out of her tightly clamped lips, dripping down onto her apron, staining it where it hit. Again, he shook and again he filled her mouth, oh god there was so much, Alan never produced this much, but then she never let Alan shoot in her mouth.

Eventually the assault on her throat finished and he started to shrink, when he was no more than a two-inch marshmallow she took her mouth away, kissed the tip, packed him away in his battle dress and stood.

"Where are we?" She asked.

He looked around, "Seems to me we're not far from Mayzon Alban." He made no attempt to pronounce the name with anything other than his normal London accent. "If I'm right there's a sack o loot buried over by the gate post. Come on. You can check for me."

They walked for close to half an hour, passing the wreckage and detritus of pointless slaughter on an industrial scale. Shattered buildings, shell holes, wrecked carriages with dead horses lying alongside and everywhere the dull thumping roar that Jacqui realised was the sound of artillery pounding both sides front lines.

The soldier made her stop at the remains of a supply cart and grab a shovel from under the seat, half a mile later he lined up a clocktower and a railway bridge in one direction and a quarry and a church in the other. "Right, walk that way, a hundred feet, then turn left and walk twenty. Then dig."

A hundred feet in one direction and twenty in the other took them to a scrubby patch of ground beside some shattered gate posts with a large rock sitting to one side that he rolled away. Two feet below the rock was a canvas bag, inside the bag were a set of gold candlesticks, a gold bejewelled sacramental cup and half a dozen gold coins, a closer inspection showed Napoleon's head adorned them.

"Good, grab that 'n' come with me."

Jacqui picked up the sack and hurried to catch up.

"Where are we going? What are we doing now?" she demanded.

He turned on her, angrily. "We're going where I say we're going and we'll do what I say, see. Right now, we'll go back to yours. You 'n' me, we're gunna have some fun with that brahn bitch you live with. I want to fuck'er over 'n'all, you're going to help me, see."

Bizarrely the news that she was not the soldier's sole object of desire and that she was just a means to an end only made Jacqui feel more determined to please him, the implied sexual encounter with her friend filled her with anticipation, not horror as she would have felt just a few days earlier.

Clarification was needed, "Do you mean I'm going to make love with my friend?" she asked, timidly.

A roar of guttural laughter split the air. "There won't be no 'makin' love' doll. You are going to Fuck her hard."

Jacqui could see one flaw in the plan. "But she doesn't go with girls, she's not gay at all."

He laughed again. "You leave that ter me, just get her to hang onto my photograph for a bit and when I say go, you fuck her, hard."

Jacqui asked another question, "Why Pasha?"

He turned and gave her a look of contempt. "She's from Rawalpindi and I've got a score to settle. OK. Now, it's nearly time to go. Hang on to that fence and lift your skirt."

Realising that was all the explanation he was going to give she looked where he was pointing, the remains of a wooden fence stood where once there'd been a farm. She leaned forward and grabbed it with both hands, standing bent at an angle with her feet apart. She felt her long skirt get pulled up and a cool breeze across her exposed, naked backside. A rasping sound of cloth sliding over skin gave her a twinge of anticipation. A gentle pressure between her thighs heralded the start, but once he was inside her it was anything but gentle. He pounded her pussy from behind with even more pressure and power than he'd used on her mouth, she took it all and wanted more, shouting out loud, "Fuck me, fuck me" as he slammed his nine inches of meat into her greedy hole.

A jeering shout grabbed her attention, a group of soldiers had walked round the remains of the farmyard and were watching her get fucked, and that's all it was, there was no intimacy, no making love, not even sex, this was plain animalistic fucking. She grunted as he slammed in harder to the delight of their audience, she took one hand away from the fence and tore at the front of her uniform, releasing her tits to more grateful cheers.

"Do we get a go?" came an enquiring shout.

He shuddered and shuddered again, depositing his load in her hidden depths with a shout. He pulled out, she felt a stream of wetness run down her thighs, then she had his shrinking cock in her face.

"Clean that up, tart, I don't like a sticky cock." He commanded, then turned to the watching soldiers. "Fill yer boots lads, I'm done with her f' now."

Jacqui licked and sucked the shrinking member until all traces of their combined sex juices were gone, she watched as he wrapped up again, and winced as he gripped her by the cheeks. "I'll be going now, but I'll be back and when I am, you, me and that brahn tart."

He turned and was gone, behind her Jacqui could see the six soldiers lining up in order of seniority, a corporal at the front, busily unbuckling his trousers with a lascivious leer across his heavily moustached face. She was just steeling herself to being taken roughly by six more men when...

She was awake, naked and shivering, Pasha was hammering on her bedroom door complaining about the stink of cigarettes and did she want a hand making her bed as the sheets were still on the line and it was nearly ten. She rolled out of bed, quickly hid the photograph in a cupboard and donned the bathrobe she'd left on the floor.

Pasha was confronted by her flatmate wrapped in her robe, hungover and stinking of cigarette smoke.

"Jax, what's going on, you don't smoke," she peered into the room, "Certainly not rollies, and what have you been drinking, and what the fuck is that?" she pointed at the nine-inch dildo in shock.

Jacqui mumbled something about buying it for a joke and she'd fallen asleep and hadn't noticed the time. They made the bed together, the rum was still having an effect on Jacqui, so she didn't try to follow the soldier's instructions and ten minutes later was fast asleep, dreaming she was back on the battlefield searching for treasure and avoiding gangs of lust filled soldiers.

The next morning Jacqui woke at eight with a stinking headache, a mouth that felt and tasted like an old ashtray and a rising feeling of nausea, she made the bathroom with moments to spare and vomited hard on an empty stomach, heaving and coughing with tears running down her face.

A large mug of tea made her feel better, until she noticed the time, realised she was due in the lab in ten minutes, and it was a twenty-minute journey away. And she was still in pyjamas. Pasha was still sleeping, making the most of her last day before being back on duty. Panic in the bathroom and a journey to the lab on her pushbike that Laura Kenny would look at with pride and she made it in time to avoid being questioned too closely.

When Jacqui arrived home that evening there was a post-it on the fridge saying "Working bank shift. Back ten-ish, don't wait for me to eat. XX Pash." She cooked up some pasta with courgettes and bacon for one, opened her bedroom windows wide to help clear the Cigarette smell and sat down to a couple of episodes of Love Island. Ironically both she and Pasha would watch it when the other was out as they were embarrassed to admit they enjoyed it.

Life settled back into its normal routine, Jacqui's dreams remained war and soldier free, the photograph remained in the cupboard and seemed to lose its hold on her subconscious. The rolling tobacco and harsh Rum were locked away with it, no one mentioned smoking or sex toys, Jacqui because she was embarrassed and Pasha because she thought her flatmate must be working hard and didn't want to add to her stress.

It wasn't until two weeks later, when Pasha came off early shift and went onto lates and ended up with a long weekend free that things took a turn for the darker.

The two girls were planning on a night's clubbing, Alan was on call over the weekend and couldn't join them, so they planned a girls night. Pasha was looking through her wardrobe trying to choose from the array of tops and leggings.

"I'm going with black leggings, but I fancy something bright! She shouted to Jacqui, who responded that she was going with a black top and miniskirt. "D'you want to borrow my blue clingy top?"

She started burrowing in the shelves in her cupboard and picked up the photograph. Within half a minute a familiar voice was rolling round her head. "Where the fuck have you been girl? I told you I had plans. Get her in here."

Jacqui had blanked the majority of the memories of the soldier from her mind and was shaken to her core when they came flooding back, standing still, holding the frame in her right hand she gave a weak shout "Pash, d'you want to come and try it on?"

Pasha heard the invitation, sharing clothes was not uncommon between the two friends, and bounded through to the other bedroom. Jacqui was standing back from the wardrobe and pointed at the top shelf. "Up there, help yourself."

Pasha stretched up and reached her hand in, finding the photo frame she picked it up and brought it out, holding it up to the light.

"What's this?" she asked, Jacqui explained it was something she'd found at the country house a few weeks earlier. In her head the gravelly voice whispered, "Now, we'll have some fun later. Get her to try the top on here. Now."

With a bit of a wobble in her voice Jacqui asked "Er, Pash why don't you try it on here, make sure it fits."

Without a moment's hesitation her friend crossed her arms and pulled her T shirt over her head. The bright, almost metallic blue top was cut extremely low at the front, so she shucked off her bra before pulling the stretchy outfit on. In Jacqui's mind a hissed "Ohhh yeesssss. Nice, very nice," greeted her topless moment, then when she shimmied her way into the lycra mix, and it clung to her breasts there was a further groan of "yyeeessss."

Pasha glanced back to the picture, sitting on the desk where she'd put it down, the figure of the soldier seemed to be staring into her eyes. She physically jumped when it seemed to wink at her. Which of course it couldn't do, it was a photograph. A hundred-year-old photograph at that.

She traced her finger across the image, stopping on the blurred mortar bombs, then moving on to the rolling flames, pulling her finger away sharply as if it burned. In her head a voice seemed to be calling to her from afar, "Don't damage them fingers girly, I got plans fer them."

Shaking her head, she almost dropped it and instead hurriedly passed it back to her flatmate who replaced it on the windowsill.

Without speaking again, the two girls dressed, applied their makeup and jumped in an Uber to take them back to Minelli's where an evening of dancing and cocktails brought them home at one in the morning.

As they entered their flat both heard a voice coming from Jacqui's bedroom, "In here. Come on. I'm waitin' fer you."

On the desk was the bottle of rum and the tobacco pouch. Half a dozen cigarettes were rolled and ready. The framed picture was sitting on the desk between the bottle and the tobacco, a plastic lighter sat next to it.

Pasha reached over and picked up the photograph, a dreamy far-away look came across her face and with an almost feline movement she licked the glass. A voice in her head groaned "Yess, go on girl."

Jacqui gave a possessive squeak and grabbed hold, but Pasha wasn't about to let go, Jacqui brought her lips close to the frame and pushed her tongue out until she too was licking at the colourised image, inevitably their tongues touched but neither girl stopped, if anything they pushed in further.

The touching of their tongues led on and a moment later they were kissing passionately, standing by the bed. One or the other pulled or pushed and they crashed onto the duvet, their teeth clashing slightly as they bounced on the mattress.

Pasha rolled her friend on top, their lips mashed together, reached behind her back and unfastened the buttons holding her top together allowing it to fall forward. The redhead sat upright astride her darker friend and slipped off the top, then unclipped her bra and threw it on the floor.

A voice in their heads offered encouragement, "Go on, now you missy, get yer top off 'n' all. Get on them jugs girl."

Pasha opened her eyes wide with desire and sat up to face Jacqui, their legs crossed over as they sat face to face on the bed, Jacqui reached down and grabbed the hem of the blue lycra and heaved it up and over Pasha's head.

The two girls leaned back, admiring each other's topless beauty. They hesitated a moment as if the reality of what they were doing was sinking in, somewhere in both their consciousnesses a little voice was calling "What is happening? This isn't us" but it was drowned out by a louder, gruff, masculine voice growling "Goorn, get on them jugs girls."

They leaned in, pausing momentarily then closing the gap, bringing their breasts together. One set round, brown, full and firm, the other pale, perky, and with sharply defined nipples, they leaned again, touching, then moved to rub against each other. Both girls gave a gasp and a giggle as shards of pleasure shot through their tits. Their lips met each other again and two pairs of hands reached up to take tentative hold of the other's chest, moans of delight and expectation came from both throats as they squeezed sensually.

Jacqui had more to play with and seemed happier to continue massaging as she explored the pleasures of someone else's boobs for the first time in her life, it may be testament to the more pronounced pink nipples on her own that persuaded Pasha to bend and take one in her mouth, causing Jacqui to shiver with excitement as an electric thrill shook through her.

Pasha sucked gently on the pink stub, feeling it grow and stiffen under her ministrations, she increased the pressure, gripping with her teeth and pulling lightly, causing Jacqui to throw her head back in ecstasy as she squeezed hard on Pasha's more generous boobs.

The two girls rolled on the bed and with a bit more manoeuvring were soon naked, the gruff soldier's voice seemed to give a deep growl of satisfaction. "Hmmm. Niicce. Have some of this girls."

Nine inches of silicon rubber appeared on the bed between them, in both girls minds it seemed to be the genuine article, stiff, hot swollen manhood, demanding their attention. Pasha reached out and grasped it by the base, driving her lips onto the shaft, Jacqui joined her, bobbing her mouth over the head, the musky smell of sweat, overlaid with heavy woollen khaki battledress filled the room, the growling voice encouraged them.

Jacqui reached down to Pasha's crotch, her fingers danced across the smooth hairless skin of her friend's pussy, nervous anticipation hit her stomach when she found the hard nub of Pasha's clit. Feeling as if she was stepping into the unknown Jacqui pushed a couple of fingers down and in, penetrating the sweet lips and pressing upwards. Pasha gave a moan of desire and pushed the rubber cock deep into her throat.

The soldier's voice echoed around the girls heads, "Get yer tongue dahn on her kitty, gorn, get in there. What else yer got?"

Jacqui needed no more instruction and shuffled round on the bed, burying her face in the top of Pasha's legs, driving her tongue into the salty sour sweetness, the wetness smothering her cheeks.

If it hadn't been for the nine inch cock buried in her throat Pasha would have been howling with excitement, as it was she gave an animalistic moan deep in her throat, a moan that got louder as Jacqui brought the bright pink vibrator to play, resting it on the swollen pink bud of Pasha's clit.

The soldier's voice cut through, "Right, get on yer back, bitch. Take it, take it all."

Pasha rolled over, spread her legs wide and with a strong two-handed grip took the dildo and drove it deep into her squelching pussy, Jacqui still had her head by the opening and watched the length disappear with amazement, feeling lustful as she watched the pink labia stretch wide beneath the onslaught. She stretched forward to lick on Pasha as it pounded in and out but was cut short by a grunted command.

"No. Fackin' leave that, where's that other cock gone? The blue one? You know what to fackin' do."

Jacqui looked around, there it was, still in the bag. She snatched it up with the lube, squirting a generous dollop into her left hand and started working it into Pasha's tight puckered arse. When she could comfortably fit two fingers into the dark interior she smothered the gel dildo in lube and lined it up.

Pasha paused for a moment, realisation of what was happening sank in, with a squeal of "Nooooo" she tried to stop it, but the soldier was having none of it. "You take it, bitch. I've waited more than a fackin' hundred years fer this."

Pasha relaxed, a glint of lust in her eye, she looked up to Jacqui and nodded, "Fuck my arse Jax, fuck it hard."

With a matching look of lust Jacqui pushed it firmly in, sinking three to four inches and then pulling out. Pasha gave a wriggle of discomfort then settled in and pushed the nine inches back into her pussy, working a rhythm with the second dildo that set her off on a shuddering orgasm after a minute or two.

The soldier demanded more, turning Pasha onto her knees with Jacqui spreadeagled in front of her it was the darker girls turn to eat pussy for the first time, taking to it with enthusiasm, driving her tongue deep into her friend, bringing her to a quivering orgasm under the twin assault of tongue and vibrator.

Jacqui shuddered to a rest, gently stroking Pasha's head as she lapped delicately at her clit, a voice cut through, "Naah, get be'ind 'er and give it her hard again." Pasha nodded, eagerly. "Yes, again, again" she pleaded.

Slowly the red head moved behind, the nine-inch dildo gripped in her fist. A squirt of lube on the head, a squirt on the shaft and a squirt on the already stretched cavity of Pasha's arse and with a firm push it sank in. A gasp of surprise from the kneeling girl gave added impetus to Jacqui, she pushed harder and buried it to almost the full depth.

Somehow again it felt as if it was no longer silicon rubber, it was the real flesh and blood rampant member of the nameless soldier, somehow Jacqui was him. She worked hard at Pasha's rear end, underneath her the blue dildo was working hard in a double penetration. Jacqui pounded hard, she could feel the pressure starting to build, Pasha was groaning into the pillows.