For the Good of the Service Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Billy, I'm Pasha, this is Jacqui. We're going to look after you." Then she turned to her friend and whispered, "It can't be real so let's go with it. We'll wake up soon and one of us won't know a thing about all of this."

Jacqui nodded in agreement and followed the couple into the bedroom, shutting the door behind her.

Once back in the room they took the boy across to the washing area and sat him in an armchair. Pash knelt and started undoing his puttees from below his knee, unrolling them from around his legs then unlacing his heavy leather soled boots. Meanwhile Jacqui was unbuttoning his battledress jacket, the thick heavy wool stubbornly locking around the buttons. She noticed he was even more nervous and scared than the two girls, which strangely made her feel slightly better.

"Billy," she asked gently, "How old are you?"

"I'm eighteen miss, Eighteen years, two months and ten days. I joined as soon as I was able, my parents wouldn't let me but I want to do my bit, make them proud, you know?"

Jacqui nodded, she did know but the thought of this young man and thousands others being cut down before they'd even tasted life was almost too much to bear and a tear came to her eye.

"Well, we'll just have to make this special for you then Billy."

He was all but naked now, just a pair of thick wool socks and a vest between him and the girls, a moment later they were gone and he was trying to hide his awkward nudity.

Pasha stood up, holding a cloth from the warm water bowl and a bar of soap.

"Let's get you nice and clean then Billy. But first, I don't want to get my lovey dress wet, can you hold these?" she passed him the cloth and soap and lifted her dress by the hem, taking it overhead in a single move. Jacqui followed suit then joined her friend kneeling at his feet again drying him with a hand towel as Pasha washed him from feet to chest.

By the time they finished he looked embarrassed, trying to hide his now erect cock behind his two hands and doing a bad job of it. Despite their situation Pasha found herself getting quite excited at the prospect of this young man's impressive length filling her.

"Let's see what we can do with that shall we?" she said with a smile, moving his hands out of the way. "oh, yes, very nice, what do you think Jacqui?"

Jacqui showed her agreement by bending in and taking the head in her mouth, rolling her tongue around the ridge and rubbing it flat across the face with a sensuous moan, "mmmm, yeh, ith 'ery ngithe" then took her head away and repeated "Yes, it's very nice."

Billy had a look of shock on his face. "Oh my, that was, I mean, that...that was, what was that?

Jacqui smiled, "That Billy, is called a blowjob and Pasha will carry on where I left off while you have a suck on these." She pulled her silky camisole over her head and leaned forward, pushing her firm breasts into his shocked looking face.

Pasha dropped her head over the swollen head of Billy's cock and gently sucked it down to the back of her throat, bobbing up and down she felt it growing even bigger and harder, A sudden cry from above warned her he wasn't going to last long and sure enough after a few more strokes he shook and sent a gush of cum into the back of her throat.

Jacqui knelt beside her friend and together they gazed up at the young man, who was looking ashamed and disappointed.

Pasha asked what was wrong, and had it not been nice?

"No miss Pasha, it was luvly, it was the nicest thing ever happened to me but, well, I'm done and well, I er, I, I never got to, yer know..."

The girls looked at each other then back at Billy.

"The corporal said no one was to hurry you up, so here's a plan. Let's get you ready again and then you can, er yer know, with us both." Jacqui said the last bit in a fairly good parody of Billy's cockney accent, and as soon as she'd finished his eyes lit up.

"Smashing" was all he could say.

Billy was a healthy, fit young man so after five minutes of the two by then naked girls encouraging him he was once again sporting an iron hard erection.

Pasha took him by the hand and led him to the bed where she lay back and drew her knees up to her chest, Jacqui took hold of Billy's swollen meat and rubbed him twice up and down Pasha's glistening pussy, just parting her labia then whispered in Billy's ear "Now push, gently but firmly" and watched as he disappeared up to the base into her friend.

Billy held himself deep inside then slowly pulled out and set up a steady rhythm, his eyes almost on stalks as he watched himself sliding in and out of the dark brown lips with their contrasting bright pink interior. A high-pitched moan came from his lips followed by an ecstatic gurgle of "smashing" again.

Pasha reached down and rubbed hard on her clit, despite the background sense of fear and desperation she was massively aroused, and with a shriek and a bucking of her hips she found herself cumming with an intensity she had seldom experienced before.

Billy was shocked into immobility by her contortions, "What did I do, is she alright?" he asked.

With a smirk Jacqui said "Oh she's more than alright, but you can stop doing that now," as she pulled Billy clear to allow Pasha to recover, then adding "Come and do it with me" and lay on the bed beside her companion, legs wide apart.

Billy knew what he was doing this time and sank himself deep into the waiting haven, instantly driving hard in and out, shaking Jacqui's boobs with each stroke. His youth and vigour making her squeal with passion and delight as the sensations in her body built. All thoughts of the squalor and misery outside were banished as she was ridden hard by the young man. She brought a hand down and rubbed hard on her clit, relishing the feel of his rock-hard length pounding in beneath her fingers.

"Oh, god, I'm....Aahh, nearly there, nearly there" she gasped, her internal muscles tensed with the onrushing orgasm and tightened around the rampant cock, Billy gave a short howl as he arched his back and shot jet after jet deep inside the warmth and comfort of Jacqui's pussy before finally collapsing, turning to sit on the floor, panting.

"Oh, that were, just, oh" he was lost for words, Pasha crouched down and finished his sentence with a smile "Smashin'?"

He nodded, enthusiastically.

"Can I come back again termorrer?" he asked, looking for approval and permission.

Pasha smiled and kissed him gently, "Yes, Billy Preston of the seventeenth Battalion, the London Regiment, you can come back any time."

The door crashed open, it was the prisoner, their original captor. He was holding a heavy leather belt, his face twisted in fury as he strode in, pointing at Billy.

"You. Git the FUCK AHT, and you fackin' bitches, get to fackin' work."

The belt swung catching Pasha across her back, making her scream in pain.

He pointed at her, "You, git in the other room, there's blokes waitin' or d'yer want summore o' this? You," he pointed at Jacqui, "Clean the mess aht o' yer kitty, git yer cloves back on and get ready." Then he swung the belt across her breasts, turned and strode out. Pasha followed him and walked on through the second open door on the landing to find a similar bedroom, this time with an older man in uniform, once she arrived he dropped his trousers and stepped out, indicating she should get on the bed.

He stood, naked from the waist down, a strong smell of sweat filling the room, a hand outstretched. Pasha looked more closely, he was holding a selection of coins, a silvery small one and three large coppery coloured ones. "Ninepence miss, that's how much, right?"

Pasha shook her head in disbelief, "Ninepence? This fucking dream could do with some inflation." But she supposed ninepence was probably accurate and pointed to a dish on one of the chests of drawers.

"How d'you want to do it?" she asked, his confused look causing another shake of Pasha's head as she realised sexual experience was a bit shorter in supply in her dream state first world war than in the twenty first century.

She lay back on the bed and pulled up her recently donned skirt. "I'll just lie here and you can get on with it, ok?"

That was the last conversation she remembered, the soldier dropped his ninepence in the dish, stepped forward and lay down on top of her. His sweaty cock slipped in, he gave a grunt of delight and thrust a few times before withdrawing and squirting a few times on her stomach.

It seemed as soon as one was finished she had time for a quick wipe down with a towel and another would be mounting her. There were minor differences, some liked to push her knees up, some liked her to roll over so they could take her from behind, one even took her standing, all had common factors of desperation and a feeling of numbness as if the men were trying hard to remember what it felt like to have some affection and passion in their lives but all they could manage was a mechanical act of release.

Pasha lost count, entering a dazed state as the faces blurred one into another, a moustache here, glasses on that one, a gold tooth, now no teeth. At some point one of the gang of rough deserters that had control of her came in and emptied the dish, a delighted shout from outside of "blimey, one pahnd four 'n nine" suggested her work was meeting approval with the 'management'.

She used the number to take her mind away from the increasing horror of her circumstances, there were two hundred and forty pennies to a pound, twelve to a shilling so that was....

The pounding wracking her was making it hard to concentrate, nine times no, four times twelve was forty-eight plus the pound was....

Another man climbed onto the bed, rolling her onto her stomach and slapping her on the buttocks before penetrating her with a gruff."Ohh yesss. You'll do fer me"

She groaned in pain, after so many, and if she could just get her mind working she'd know how many, what was it, two hundred and eighty-eight pennies plus nine two hundred and ninety seven, divided by nine was... she cried out in horror, thirty three men, plus young Billy. No wonder she was sore.

Jacqui was in a similar situation but hadn't escaped into any form of mental relief, she'd just watched the succession of anonymous soldiers line up to take their allotted minutes of relief, seeing their faces blur one into the next, her body moving as they pushed into her.

Time seemed to truncate for the girls as their minds took refuge from the sordid squalor and the sickening misery of their situation, an hour passed, two, three maybe more. Jacqui was so sore from the incessant grinding that she was crying, so much that one of the waiting soldiers went to the kitchens and brought her some goose fat that she gratefully smeared across and into her throbbing vagina. A whispered "Thank you" and a plea to give the same to Pasha was all she dared say for fear of a further meeting with the prisoner and his belt.

Rudimentary lubricant applied and the procession of soldiers continued, the girls became more detached from their surroundings as they lay in a sweaty, semen drenched wreck of what had once been two elegant bedrooms. The night was starting to give way to day, the first hint of light was appearing on the horizon and still their nightmare continued, they were reduced to shivering jelly like forms and still the soldiers queued.

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

.....

Alan was only slightly worried, he'd been on a double shift in the Emergency Department at the hospital where he and Pasha both worked so hadn't seen Jacqui for three days which ordinarily would at least have meant a few flirtatious texts or if he was really lucky a WhatsApp image of her boobs that would disappear thirty seconds after he opened it.

His phone had been a boobs free zone, and as the only texts he'd received were from his mother that wasn't a major cause of disappointment.

Leaving the hospital, he decided to go straight round rather than back to his place to shower and change, he had clothes and toiletries at Jacqui's and he admitted to himself with a smile, there was always an outside chance Pasha might be wandering about half naked again.

Alan opened the front door and called out, there was a strange odour in the air, slightly burnt, stale, not something he recognised initially.

No one seemed to be home, he tried the kitchen and the living room. No one. With a mental shrug he decided to jump in the shower and went to hang his coat up behind the front door, then returning to the hallway he opened Jacqui's bedroom.

"Jeesus, Jax, what the fu..." he started as he spotted the two flatmates, naked on the double bed. His initial shock turning almost immediately to concern, they may be naked but they were definitely not aware of the fact. Both were lying, twitching, mumbling incoherently. Swellings and bruises showed across their bodies, their pussies swollen and smeared in some clear fluid seeping out of them.

Gripped between their heads, their lips and tongues seemingly stuck to it, was a colourised photograph of a soldier caught in an explosion, a rictus grin plastered across his face.

Automatically Alan had pulled on a pair of blue nitrile gloves, a habit that may have saved all their lives, as he took the photograph and laid it on the bedside table. A moan came from both girls as he pulled it from them.

He checked both pulses, largely because he didn't have anything else to check being without even the most rudimentary equipment. Strong but rapid, and they seemed very hot despite their nakedness. A 999 call soon had an ambulance outside, he covered them with a couple of sheets in the short wait and followed them to the hospital he'd so recently left, a Tesco bag on his passenger seat contained the picture.

Alan had called ahead, there's no point being in the gang if you can't pull a few favours every now and again, so Doctor Payne the senior Emergency consultant was already there. He'd put a call in and Doctor Thorup was on his way down from Toxicology.

The unconscious forms were taken away and wired up with heart, blood pressure and respiratory monitors, blood, skin, and fluid samples were taken, Pasha was sent for a CT scan while Jacqui had an ECG then they were swapped around.

A full set of blood tests were ordered, and two days later when the girls made their first hesitant steps back to consciousness there were three doctors waiting to speak to them. Alan let the two senior consultants do all the talking, he was still a very junior doctor and as he worked in a prestigious teaching hospital it made them amongst the best in their fields in the country, if not the world.

The patients were in separate private rooms. Pasha was first to open her eyes and within two minutes the two senior and one very junior medics were there.

"Nurse Laghari, Pasha, how are you?" Thorup was first to speak, Pasha opened her eyes blearily.

"Whu? Are you next? Why aren youn unif." She was confused, then realise her surroundings had changed dramatically, and for the better.

Alan sat on the edge of her bed. "Pash, you and Jacqui have been out for at least two days, maybe more. What do you remember? What happened before I found you both?"

She tried to speak, but her mouth was dry, and felt as if a whole flock of pigeons had been roosting in there. Her head was thumping in synch with her heartbeat. Alan held up some water allowing her to suck on the straw, completely emptying the glass, which he refilled and she again swallowed half of it and then started to speak.

"My head's killing me and I ache all over, can I get something for the pain?" Doctor Payne called for an IV drip of Paracetemol, as it was being set up she carried on, starting to explain about the trenches, and the prisoner, "Alan, you were there. But you were called Major Hardacre. Alan Hardacre."

Alan shook his head, "No, I wasn't. Alan Hardacre was my Great Grandfather, he was an Army Doctor in the first world war, don't you remember me telling you about him at that show at Hinshelwood Manor? You were talking about retraining as a Combat Medic, d'you remember? Then we went for a ploughman's at the pub afterwards?"

She nodded vaguely. "Yeh, yeh. That must be it."

A nurse chose that moment to call from outside the room, "Doctor Payne, Doctor Thorup, the other patient's surfacing."

Alan gave Pasha's hand a squeeze, "I'm going to go and see Jax now, I'll be back in a bit. Doctor Thorup will need to talk to you if you feel up to it."

She nodded as he disappeared.

Jacqui was slightly more awake when the two doctors walked into her room, but still confused about the sudden change in her perceived circumstances.

Alan was chased away after a short while; his presence was not required as a doctor and his close relationship with both girls was a distraction nobody wanted.

After a few days of normal visiting rights, he was called to a conference with the Consultants. A third member of the senior staff was there, Alan recognised him as Martin Wintermeyer, a senior Consultant Psychiatrist, who led the discussion.

"Doctor Barker, your swift actions certainly saved the two patients from serious mental and physical harm, Doctor Thorup, has identified a strange mix of chemical toxins. Jens, would you like to expand?"

He nodded and lit up a slide on his laptop. "As you can see, we ran a tox screen on their blood samples and found higher than normal counts of what appear to be rare earth elements used in early photographic processes. These combined with a mild dose of Alpha Radiation and the toxins from the hand rolled tobacco the girls had smoked seem to have induced a deep hallucinogenic state of unconsciousness."

Doctor Wintermeyer followed on, "I have spoken to both patients separately and in depth and they seem to have experienced almost identical delusions. Some of the details are incredible in their similarities. I want you to tell me everything you have done with them since over the past month."

Alan started with the evening at 'Minellis', trying to brush over his encounter with a semi naked Pasha in the kitchen, but the Psychiatrist insisted on full details, explain that the hallucinations had been of a vivid sexual nature so the momentary exhibitionism could be a related factor.

An hour later all three consultants had several pages of notes and Alan was given a clear hint to make himself scarce.

Doctor Wintermeyer looked around at his remaining colleagues, "It seems to me the explanation of the remarkable similarities can only be that their proximity meant as they spoke during their delusional episodes they influenced each other's subconscious mind. A period of freedom from the toxins and rest should see them returned to full health in short order." The other consultants nodded sagely and agreed.

A week later the girls were discharged and came home to find a forensic cleaning team had swept through the entire flat, a smell of bleach and detergent still hanging in the air.

Alan found himself in the role of carer for both. At first he thought they had made a full recovery but over time started to notice some changes in their behaviour. Both would walk around naked without any concerns, although neither made any sexual advances to him, or as far as he could tell. To each other.

As a group they started discussing their dream experiences with Pasha raising the suggestion of taking a road trip across northern France and Belgium.

Alan reported this back to the senior doctors, who had a conference and agreed that the trip to France could be therapeutic, but that Alan should accompany them to observe and care, and that he should take a full trauma pack with him in case they relapsed. Not on working time though, so reluctantly he booked the last week of May as holiday and took a trip to the Emergency Department for a Helicopter Ambulance Doctor's Trauma pack, which came in a conveniently sized 50 litre Rucksack and seemed to cover most eventualities. A few days later they all loaded into his battered VW golf and across the channel they went.