For the King Ch. 02

Story Info
Jaina Proudmoore is added to Anduin's concubines.
10.3k words
0
57
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/17/2024
Created 06/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the King II

A commission by LenaTrueshield

Tyrande suggests Anduin include Jaina in their daily 'activities'. A visit from the Lord Admiral herself offers the perfect opportunity.

Contains: Jaina Proudmoore, Tyrande Whisperwind, Anduin Wrynn, Threesome, Anal sex, Vaginal sex, Cunnilingus, 69, Titfucking, Facefucking, Blowjob, Semi-public sex, Public sex,, Excessive semen, Anduin has a huge cock, Tyrande has a massive ass, Jaina has enormous tits, Pseudo-incest, Pseudo-breast expansion, Soft mind break, Plot What Plot, Porn logic, Fucked silly

💕 💕 💕

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP! came the incessant, debaucherous sounds from behind the doors of Anduin's bedroom, accompanied by wails of pleasure and curses of bliss, all spoken in Darnassian.

Everyone in Stormwind Keep knew of Tyrande's new position as the High King's person balldrainer, his own personal whore within which he relieved himself often. Even during diplomatic meetings, the woman was often on her knees, slobbering over the blonde king's enormous, throbbing cock.

The once proud Tyrande had been turned into a cock-addicted whore, every part of her used as a receptacle for Anduin's cum.

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

The guards posted outside Anduin's room looked at each other briefly, wondering if Anduin would allow themselves the honor of using the High Priestess today, as well.

Anduin grinned as Tyrande bounced atop his cock, his hands squeezing and groping her enormous, fattened tits. Though she had never gotten pregnant from their constant fucking, her chest had grown considerably since she had taken up residence within the keep. Perhaps such a phenomenon was common among elven women who constantly had their cunts and wombs stuffed full of cock and jizz.

Mouth agape as she struggled to breathe, the constantly-orgasming Whoredorei, Tyrande, would scream with pleasure, her fat, wobbling asscheeks slamming down onto Anduin's thighs with every downward motion, causing ripples of assfat to spread across those behemoth orbs of fuckflesh.

Begging for his cock, for his cum, the night elf would desperately ask of him to breed her, to turn her into his breeding sow, wanting desperately to bear the High King's heir.

Happy to oblige, Anduin slammed his hips upward, the lewd noises of flesh upon flesh resonating against the stone walls of the room. The smell of sex was thick in the air, considering the number of times he would pump the woman with bucketfuls of nut. His enormous, throbbing elfbreaking pillar of meat would slam directly into the High Priestess's womb, his balls eternally full, always ready to unload another gallon of royal fuckgunk right into her whorish elven gash.

"Nngh... Fuck... FUCK!" cried Tyrande, reaching up to cup her fat, bouncing tits, those enormous cock-massaging, wobbling masses overflowing from hands far too small to fully encompass even a tenth of them.

Anduin would groan, hands gripping the woman's hips as he fucked her with wild abandon, ravaging her gushing pussy, the bulge created by his obscene, godly prick plainly visible to him with every thrust. So often had he fucked her during the course of the conflict that he was certain that the woman had been reshaped into a perfect mould for his dick. Whenever he needed to relieve some stress, he would fuck her. Before, after, and during diplomatic meetings, he would fuck her.

Somehow, word of this had not reached Malfurion or Shandris. Of this, he was glad. He didn't know if he could take Malfurion's wrath, but there was always a chance that he could make Shandris into his next whore... Not that he was growing bored with Tyrande's divine cunt, but one could only taste the same fruit so many times before other flavors called to them.

Reaching forward, Anduin grabbed Tyrande by the jaw, forcing her to look at him. With eyes rolled back in a near-constant deluge of orgasms, the woman somehow managed to understand the High King's intent and looked down at him. And so, with their eyes locked, he began unloading into her, his porridge-thick cum-missiles slamming into the back of her womb, flooding her soaked pocket almost instantly. So much of it came that her belly began bulging slightly with the sheer quantities of fucksludge being crammed into her.

His eyes never left her as, yet again, he filled her to the brim with cum.

After many long seconds of this, he relented, and his softening cock fell from her, leaving the lavender-skinned priestess's gaping, sopping wet pussy quivering, stretched out beyond belief. Fat gobs of cum fell, soaking into the sheets.

Anduin smiled and wrapped his arms around the night elf's body. He would at least be able to concentrate during his meeting with Jaina. While not related by blood, "Auntie Jaina", as he liked to call her, had tits that put even Tyrande's obscene milkbags to shame, and the young King could hardly tear his gaze away from those pale orbs whenever the ultra-stacked mage was around.

Idle thoughts crept around Anduin's mind. What would Jaina think of his arrangement with Tyrande? Would she even be able to piece together what was happening? Should he simply allow Tyrande to get on her knees during the meeting, let her worship and stuff her throat with his enormous, veiny rod, to coax yet another load from his fat balls?

The thought was an appealing one, he had to admit. Part of him so dearly wanted to see how Jaina would react. But his rational mind would remind him instead that such acts would likely lead to some very real diplomatic incidents. Incidents that, with the current conflict against the Horde raging, he could not afford. Losing allies would cost him dearly.

But... what if he could strengthen these ties? What if Jaina turned out to be just as much of a cockwhore as Tyrande?

As if sensing his thoughts, the priestess rolled onto her side next to Anduin, her pussy still leaking abundant quantities of his cum. "Jaina would make a good addition to our bed, don't you think?" she whispered, allowing her fingers to trace along the king's muscular torso, exploring the crevices of his sculpted abdomen.

Anduin swallowed.

"Perhaps..." he said, thinking. Would Tyrande help him turn Jaina into his second fuck-slave? What should he even call them? Wives? The thought made him grin. "Perhaps you're right," he said, chuckling as his hand ran down the woman's back, strong fingers gripping the abundant flesh of her legendary posterior, an ass so ridiculously fat and oversized that it seemed to swallow anything she wore, drawing the attention of all present with its almost hypnotic sway.

The thought of those goliath cheeks made his cock spring to life again. Perhaps he'd have the time for another round with Tyrande before Jaina arrived.

💕 💕 💕

Stormwind was as resplendent as ever when Jaina strode up the steps to the keep where the High King lived. The buxom mage, dressed in her Kul Tiran attire, made for quite a striking figure as her great, pale tits threatened to spill from the top of her overstuffed corset. Wide hips would sway with every step taken, causing her cloak to swish about in a most alluring manner as, beneath it, the shape and outline of her immense rear could be seen.

The woman's beauty was legendary among the folk of Stormwind, more so even than her magical aptitude. Tucking a loose strand of hair behind an ear, she wandered into the enormous castle, the two guards posted at its entrance nodding respectfully towards her, their eyes drifting inadvertently to the swell of her colossal rack, those mountainous udders wobbling about with every step. No matter the outfit she wore or the spells she wove about them, they remained a sight that left most folk awestruck.

"Welcome, Lady Proudmoore," the guard to the left managed to say as his wits returned.

She smiled warmly at him. "Where can I find Anduin?" she asked, the two men flinching slightly at her casual use of the High King's name, disregarding the use of his title.

Nothing would come of it, they knew, as Jaina had known the child since before he had even known how to write his own name. "Auntie Jaina", he would often call her, affectionately. And, even had High King Anduin not known the woman, he would never have punished her for such a thing, as he was known for his patience and gentle demeanour. Titles meant little to the Wrynns. Perhaps that was why their dynasty had held on to the Kingdom of Stormwind for so long.

The two guards stared at each other for some time as they considered what to do.

The other man, who had not spoken yet, gestured towards an enormous door on the right of the main hallway. "The High King is currently... busy," he said, looking for the right words. "You may wait for him in the Council Chambers."

Jaina nodded politely. "Thank you," she said, making her way towards the door, though she frowned slightly at the odd interaction. Is something the matter with Anduin? she thought, considering the words the man had used and the odd looks exchanged.

Something was off.

The woman waited for thirty or so minutes before Anduin walked into the room as Jaina was looking over some maps, palms resting on the table, leaning forward in a manner such that the king's eyes were immediately drawn down to the immense cleavage she sported. Seeing those enormous globes of flesh in person made the normally confident man stutter slightly as he spoke, "Auntie Jaina, you came."

Her blue eyes looked up, blue eyes meeting blue. Oh, how he reminded her of a man she'd once loved and she was briefly transported back to those simpler times, when the only threat she faced was her next exam. A small, nostalgic smile graced her lips. "I had to. Especially since you cannot leave these walls..."

That was his excuse for not going to war himself. It was partially true. He could not leave, as he was too busy slamfucking his favoured elven whore, Tyrande Whisperwind. "Indeed," he nodded. "It would take but a single, well-placed arrow or dagger to throw this entire campaign off," he said, making his way to the table where Jaina stood, reminded of his own grandfather who had been slain by the blade of one such murderer. Of course, he'd never known the man, but had been reminded of his story often enough.

Jaina nodded. "Your Majesty," she finally said, pointing to a map of the known world. "Kul Tiras is ready to strike at Zandalar. An attack on their fleet would cripple the Horde's navy," she explained, eyes focused on the map.

Though his gaze moved downward, it took all of Anduin's willpower to bring himself to stare at the map rather than the woman's obscenely overgrown titties. "How many ships do we have?"

"A small fleet of twenty or so frigates would suffice to land a decisive blow to the Horde and escape before they can mount a proper defense."

Jaina had studied these things, he knew. She had been raised on the island nation of Kul Tiras and was well-versed in naval combat.

"I want troops on the ground, as well," he said, gazing down at the small island of Zandalar. "But I want casualties to be limited."

Jaina raised her eyebrows. Anduin was not known for such decisive military manoeuvres. Was he learning this from someone? "You wish to invade their city?" she asked, gripping her staff nervously. Such an act had the potential to escalate the conflict further. She had to admit that, deep down, some part of her yearned for vengeance against the Horde.

"Are you doubting your High King?" came a voice from behind Jaina, causing the mage to spin about, staff crackling with arcane power.

There stood Tyrande Whisperwind, wearing little else but a sheer white robe, the thin cloth hiding little of those great elven melons. With her high heels, the priestess stood a good head taller than Jaina. Through the strips of cloth that hid little of those lavender-hued knockers, Jaina could plainly see the dark purple nipples of the elven leader.

The mage blushed slightly.

"Ah, Tyrande..." Jaina said. "I didn't know..."

Indeed, few knew of the woman's whereabouts. Many had assumed that she had simply gone into hiding after the events of Darkshore. And yet, there she stood, dressed in a manner that suggested she had gained some measure of comfort behind the walls of Stormwind Keep.

Jaina glanced towards Anduin, as if asking for him to tell her what this was all about.

His lips curled into a slight smile, betraying little of his feelings. "Indeed, Jaina. I did not tell anyone of Tyrande's presence here in Stormwind, as I didn't want to put her at risk. She's been a valuable asset in helping me learn the ways of war," he explained, though Jaina could plainly see his difficulty in averting his gaze from them and, more specifically, their oversized chests.

Some part of her found it endearing, even perhaps a little alluring, as the young man began fidgeting nervously. He'd grown so much more confident in the last few years, and yet, some part of him remained that same, nervous Anduin she had always known, so similar to his mother in that sense.

With a nod, Jaina said, "Of course, Anduin. I understand. Should the Kaldorei lose one of their leaders, our chances of keeping Kalimdor would be lessened considerably." Her glacial blue eyes went to Tyrande as the statuesque woman made her way behind Anduin, the enormous size of her ass visible from the side. Was she even wearing anything under that outfit? Jaina felt her breath quicken slightly.

Tyrande stopped behind Anduin, placing her hands on his shoulders gently. "Anduin has needs that I can assist with," the High Priestess of Elune said, her voice almost a sultry whisper. "Strategic needs, of course, among other things," she said, allowing her hands to slowly run down the High King's muscular arms.

Only then did Jaina realize that Anduin was not wearing the armour he usually did, and had opted for far more casual clothing, something one would wear before bed, even. When Tyrande leaned forward, no doubt causing her colossal melons to press against Anduin's back, she couldn't look away, nor could her mind fully comprehend what was happening when Tyrande's hands moved below the table.

Jaina's cheeks were now a deep crimson when Anduin let forth a slight sigh, Tyrande's arms moving, working at an unseen task below that table.

Was Tyrande truly...?

"Anduin would need your help in these matters, too, Lord Admiral," Tyrande said with a grin, her mouth an inch or so from Anduin's ear.

"I have to go... I-" Jaina spun about suddenly, vanishing from the room and closing the door behind her, leaving Tyrande alone with Anduin.

"Well, now, it seems we have some work to do in convincing Lady Proudmoore," the night elf said, chuckling as her hands gripped Anduin's rock-hard cock, squeezing that oversized fuckpillar hard as her fingers worked upon its vascular shaft.

"Mmh... fuck... I could barely contain myself. Seeing those tits of hers..." Anduin groaned as Tyrande jerked him off from behind.

"Undoubtedly, the inspiration for many a man's nighttime... hobbies," Tyrande chuckled.

Unable to resist the woman's advances, and indeed welcoming them fully, Anduin spun about, his gigantic, throbbing cock eagerly pointed at Tyrande.

The elf smiled, now quite used to the High King's wants and needs, and she got down on her knees, gripping his fat slab of meat with both hands. Licking her full lips, the cockstarved elf stared at the obscene thing for a moment, still amazed at how even both her hands couldn't fully reach around its incredible girth. "Elune save me," she whispered, licking along its underside and tasting the saltiness of the precum that incessantly leaked from the cumslit at the tip.

The woman's instincts kicked in, bred by hours upon hours of endless sex with Anduin, much as she herself had been. Lips stretched taut, Tyrande began slowly taking in the engorged head of that fantastically oversized behemoth of a dick, allowing her tongue to writhe and slither wantonly along the gigantic cumvein on its belly. The first few inches, as usual, slid into her mouth with little to no effort.

Appreciative moans came from the woman, though her mouth was full of dick, sending pleasant vibrations along Anduin's length.

A shuddering groan left the man's lips, and he placed both hands upon the elf's head. Tyrande knew what was coming, though she did not yet give him complete control of the situation. He would take it for himself, when he felt the need grow strong enough.

Her eyes rolled back as more of that oversized fuckpillar was crammed into her throat, disappearing within the constrictive passage. That enormous rod would, inch by inch, stretch out her oesophagus, the inhuman bulge visible from outside.

Tyrande would gag and choke, a mess of saliva and precum leaking from her lips as she fucked her own face with that elephantine appendage, her glowing eyes looking up at the young king. She smiled at him, though such a task was made all the more difficult by the sheer girth of his cock, only the corners of her lips even managing to move.

No one knew their way around a cock like Tyrande Whisperwind, High Whore of the Sisterhood of Elune. And though she'd slobbered all over Anduin's megarod countless times now, she never ceased to be amazed by the thing, every throb, every twitch of the thing sending blissful shivers down her spine. While the night elf liked being in control at times, especially when around those that were not part of their little arrangement, she found that Anduin became incredibly assertive when the right situation arose.

And when his fingers gripped her hair hard and he began slamming his cock down her throat, the woman quite nearly came then and there, pussy soaking through her sheer white panties. The obscene sounds of that animalistic throatfucking echoed against the walls of the council chambers as Anduin used the elf's face to satisfy his urges, his enormous, cum-laden balls swinging hard and fast.

GLRK GLNK GNNGGRRFF!

Tyrande choked and gagged as every last inch of Anduin's gigantic prick was stuffed down her throat, neck bulging with the sheer quantity of fuckmeat being crammed into her. Rivulets of thick, slimy spit ran down her chin, flowing from her lips as they splattered onto her fat, wobbling tits, those great elven melons having long ago fallen from the inadequate confines of her robes to bounce about, uninhibited.

Both Tyrande's hands were now upon Anduin's thighs as she tried to stabilise herself, squatting as she was before the king. His low-hanging balls collided with her chin and jaw with every thrust of his hips, the lewd slurping, gagging noises becoming louder as the man neared orgasm. Part of her almost wished that someone, anyone, would walk in on them. Of course, the guards of the Keep were quite aware of what had been transpiring, having witnessed her losing her mind during her first fuck with Anduin.

Of the many people whose knowledge of the gamy situation could have actual political ramifications, however, there was only Jaina Proudmoore. And even that hadn't been confirmed.

She left in such a hurry, Tyrande thought as she looked up at Anduin, the High King staring down at her, his face red with effort. As he held her head tight in his strong hands, thumb on her forehead, she let him use and abuse her throat as he saw fit, as the wet, sloppy noises of that throat-wrecking blended into a salacious sonata.

The blonde king, Tyrande had soon found out, had the stamina of a workhorse and the output of an elekk. The first of these attributes was now nearing its limit as the High Priestess felt those huge, cum-bloated balls clench tight, the arc of their swings reduced from the sudden tightness. He grunted hard and she could feel his hands clenching against her head, his breathing ragged as his thrusts briefly gained in speed.