For the Love of Atlantis Ch. 01

Story Info
Atlantis, a town, a world, a cult?
4k words
3.84
7k
11
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - Welcome to Atlantis

Welcome to a new experience, it will be a mid-long series, categorized under several genres, with lots of information. There is NO SEX in this chapter and the only reason any mention of minors is made just to inform as to the past of the characters. Hope you like it!

Disclaimer: If you feel susceptible to my story, the possible racist attitudes, mention of abuse either physical or mental or the fact that the main story develops from what many call a cult, my apologies, since my knowledge on cults comes from news regarding mass-suicide, abuse and other out-of-normal behaviors on various closed and possibly "religious" communities.

All names and situations are fictitious and this is a sole story created by my bored brain. Anyway, this story might have something to teach, the important piece is wanting to learn.

++++++

Prelude

Humanity, as we knew it, is dead!! Third world war ruined it, not a single country survived from receiving nuclear bombs. Thermal-electric plants, nuclear plants, scientific investigation plants, everything, everything exploded and mother nature tried to help creating its own cleaning service.

Hurricanes, storms, twisters, our atmosphere turned into the siphon where it all mixed. Many months went through after the war and people went out of their homes and hiding bunkers but it was too late. No one survived without suffering damages to its skin and body in general.

The animals, those who survived, also suffered changes. Their mutations were mostly in appearances like growing extra horns or tits in the case of cows and other mammals. The chickens grew bigger than its previous generations and looked extra fatty, like Vietnamese pigs. Horses leg grew stronger and a calcium hump is now seen.

Regarding farming, due to the lands' new composition, every seed or root that grows there tastes sourer than its previous flavor and its color or forms changed. But somehow, with scientific assistance, they were able to keep its nutritional state.

Hundreds of years came and went and the only way to save humanity was with medical assistance. They turned themselves into guinea pigs for investigations. As of now, their body kept its human form but acquired characteristics that can only be told as nonhuman. Based on what kind of animal they appeared the most, were called as a species, divided on earth or water. But that is another story.

+++++

What do you think of that Prelude? I'm writing a story and, although that is our new reality, I think it would be interesting for my future readers.

Back to the reason of this blog, my name is Khristian and I am a fraternal twin, my species is Acqua and I am a survivor. My wives and I decided it is time to heal from all the pain we've suffered and since part of our story is now of common knowledge we wanted to tell the other side of it through this blog page.

It's been some years since we left Atlantis but I want to introduce you to our past and later on I'll let you know our happy future. Let me begin with who I am and where my family comes from.

Kareena and I are one of three pair of twins born from Eunice. Mom is one of The Leader's (a.k.a. Andrew) 12 wives and 3 husbands. The rest of the family was composed by 30 under age siblings, many adult siblings and 12 grandkids. We were just one of many families that lived at what we now know was a cult. But back in its time, we called it Atlantis.

Who we are:

Our history indicates that those living under Atlantis were self-called Atlantians since the name came from the belief of perfection of those that lived at a previous world also called Atlantis with their perfect figures and mastering in the arts and war. Also, because we have a vast lineage of Greek/Roman blood.

We were raised believing that identical twins, triplets and others (as long as they were identical), were born to create the perfect gene or the perfect person specially if their callous gills-like (our characteristic as Acqua species) were at their chest area. Having them in the chest area was a perfect representation of a shark and its strength thus being the warrior-king of the ocean.

Those kids born alone or fraternal twins were later in life to learn that their sole function would be to serve at home, manage the farms, and other labors and NEVER to rule or earn the highest positions in our industries or our society. Although exceptions were made if the callous gills-like were at the chest area.

Papa Andrew (as we were to call The Leader) was born from a perfect embryo of identical quadruplets. He showed perfection both physically and intellectually. He believed that the perfect gene was that of a muscular sculpted body to show not only strength but also health and intelligence that had to be proven both on IQ and other cognitive tests. He was a very tall, muscular man and his callous gills were mostly at the sides of his chest, like a real shark.

For the Atlantians, our skin color was not too important but, being born from mothers with mainly white and grey skin color and hair on natural golden blond, sun kissed brown or ginger (with freckles) and a variety on eye color lineage and a long hereditary lineage of blond hair, green, blue or greyish eye color from our fathers with not even an olive skin on any of the families for the past 10 generations, well you get their idea of perfection.

Later on, I got to discover that many in our lineage were imperfect due to eyes and hair on the darker side.

Atlantis is an extremely big chunk of land, probably the size of the biggest campus in USA, OSU (Ohio State University) or a state itself, and it bears several families. It is surrounded by a wall to prevent thieves from stealing our crops or animals as they have done before. Because of that and the many families with little ones running around, we have our own security guards watching over the neighborhood.

Each family has a main husband who is brother/sibling for the rest. The main husband holds the decision making as to the affairs of the house. His wives as well as his sibling (s) wives were called HIS wives and his brother/sibling (s), HIS husband (s). The main family has a big piece of property with its own land to cultivate and care for their animals. Every two families' land had to plant the same, in order to provide for the rest of the community and each family was assigned fruits and veggies to cultivate.

Every two years, the families had to prepare the land and change their fruits and veggies into different harvests so that all generations born in that land was able to learn how to plow the land and use specific fertilizers and venoms as well as know the station of the year and moon each fruit or veggie was planted.

The cowlens, chickpigs and sheephorn (name for new generation of cows, chickens and sheep) were cared by the community and their milk, eggs or slaughter tendered by a group of our own farmers. The cowlens skin and milk and the sheephorn's wool and vases made with its horns were sold as part of our businesses.

How we lived:

From the whole piece of property each family owned, (the land was divided into fathers and their sons), each main family (fathers and wives) lived at the frontal area of the land while their married sons lived at the farther back with their families. The main family house consisted of the fathers and wives and:

  1. The single daughters or sons due to widowing, if any;

  1. All kids of the main fathers and little kids of widowed daughters or sons.

The houses were very big. Designed as Haciendas with enough space for 40-60 persons to live comfortably (or at least our house was like that). The land itself could be considered a town. Having a market and several stores, all managed by Atlantis' residents.

All of the properties were gated and once you entered into the family's territory, several trees, bushes and statues greeted you into the U shape entrance where a huge fountain surrounded with flowers could be seen. Our house had three floors but the main house looks like a smashing, Greek-Colonial house with a porch that goes along the smaller version back houses (which gave the Hacienda look).

The outside color for our house was light blue with its borders and columns white (each family has a specific color for their houses which merged with nature's. It also served as a form of family identification for what later I knew was our DNA).

The first floor of the house consisted on: a living room, kitchen, dining room and a pool. The living room was located at the center area of the house entrance and it consisted of several L-shape modern furniture, a rug and several side tables. The ambience was completed with a higher roof that accentuated the lighting coming from its lower part and two Akoniton (aka Aconite) inspired chandeliers. It was mainly used for after dinner meetings with the families or meeting area between the fathers, wives and older daughters and sons while visiting.

The massive kitchen was at the right side of the house. It contained a walk-in fridge, a walk-in freezer, two S-Series Range 60' W (10 burners each) and two big fridges to keep accessible the snacks. The modern, PVC, black and white U-shaped cabinets contrasted with the rustic style of the house making it feel comfy and elegant.

The dining room was located on the left side of the house. The light pine wood tables formed a U and the white colored chairs made out of wood with a slender design seemed like a body's back view. All wood furniture and bedrooms were made by one of our companies.

Our house central area was an ample open space with a circular, 3 feet deep pool for the little ones, a cascade falling from it into the rectangular, 6 feet deep pool, a 10 persons jacuzzi to the left between both pools, some body figures framed on its walls, some pillars and several palms to block from direct sun rays.

Several doors gave access both to the kitchen and the dining room. The luxurious ambience was completed by chairs, lounges, day-bed lounges and two big pool lounges where many could enjoy some relaxation while in the water.

The Second floor was for the fathers, wives, widowed daughters and sons, and a dining room for each of the three fathers, wives and their kids, when invited to dinner with their father and mothers. The same set-up for all three fathers.

Although the husbands and wives of our family were also The Leader's family, he had his own house with offices to manage our companies and everything Atlantis related.

The third floor in its entirety was divided into entertainment areas and several rooms split for newborns, babies, kids 4-10, adolescents 11-15 and young adults 16-18.

Our house was designed so that the kids had an area to play and the adults had their own area to relax and chat. At the big front yard, you would see a playground area for the little and big kids and a big tree house with play area for the youngsters. Several sculptures of kids playing or carrying fruits were also found.

The back patios were the entertainment area for the adults. Bushes of roses and other flowers marked the size of the main family's land. At the backyard of the main house you could also find several chairs, lounges, trees, sculptures of Greek (obviously) men and women, busts of Greek Gods and Goddesses, fountains and, like all other houses Apollo playing the Lyre or the Keras (its design is like a horn).

The sculptures were allowed with several restrictions:

  1. None of them could represent or entice adults only activities.

  1. The sculptures would be made by a member of our community (4 persons were authorized to do it)

  1. The sculptures would represent those made on our homeland back on its time of splendor and great knowledge of art. (you know, little dicks, busty women...) BUT they would not show male or female reproductive organs nor the female breasts. Those areas would be covered by clothing or leaves unless the sculpture made showed a mother lactating.

The farthest left side of the property showed several haciendas, where all identical twin sons brought their wives (identical twin sisters for each of the sons) into the house assigned by their fathers. In our family, two houses were made with four pair of twins in each and their wives (one pair for each one): 8 husbands and 16 wives. And another two houses for the fraternal sons with their wives and kids.

It is important to mention that all married females went to their husbands houses unless the female's family has no young son.

The center and right side of the land were destined for our animals, trees, etc.

Our house has or had one big fountain at the right side which served as a memorial for those who had pass away. The upper part had a big box with images I later knew were of the God of Death. Inside the box, our mothers put a little box for each son/daughter that died. We were taught that it contained a piece of gold as an offer so that the death's soul could cross to the other side.

The fountain had five plates where the water fell from the upper plate to the lower one representing the five rivers the soul should cross to get to its final destination. The area surrounding the fountain had many flowers and a lounge where our mothers sat and thought.

Leadership and history of Atlantis:

Our house was given to Andrew and his brothers by his father, it was the place where his family and previous generations grew. He now belonged to the council and all council members and their living wives resided on a big mansion.

To be part of the council you had to have a CV indicating excelling leadership as a supervisor or manager on two or more of our companies, a history of working at all or most of them and the community labor performed throughout your childhood and adolescence.

The previous leader, Andrew's father, founded several companies, prior to being named The Leader. He showed lots of knowledge by getting several degrees and being a recognized leader of many groups that provided services to the community.

He took care of all our families and the preservation of our laws and history. He was a strict leader and let no one slip a single misbehavior or minor disrespect.

Tell tales passed around the community told about several adults that asked authorization to leave Atlantis because they no longer felt happy, they succeeded but some of their sons and daughters returned because they felt happier only on Atlantis. Stories also tell that those sons and daughters suffered loneliness and rejection from the families at the community. One night, they either disappeared or left. As of today, nobody knows what happened with them

Andrew's dad, Elder Nathan, had 10 wives and 1 husband (his twin brother Jayson). Andrew was raised with 19 other siblings and his father was barely with them because he was very busy with the companies he and other members of the community had just created.

Andrew followed his father's steps by studying the medicine range (Neurophysiology and Biomedical Engineering) and creating an investigation company while his other three brothers decided to study Chemical, Electrical or Agricultural and Environmental Engineering and renewed or created new businesses which turned out to proficiently increase our income.

Andrew's moms were very strict because they held the weight of raising their children and as wives of the leader they assisted in correctly raising other children of the community as well as directing all the families while their husbands worked the land or at the companies.

Andrew's grandfather was known as an influent council member and he tried to tender his position to Nathan early into his adulthood but he couldn't take it for several years because, together with others from the community, they were creating a new company which would not only help economically the interests of the community but also would provide assistance by doing researches for the benefit of children with neurological disabilities.

The efforts and leadership of Nathan made our whole community very proud and earned him the faithfulness of the community towards his next leadership.

Because of the hard work made by many members of Atlantis and the development of several companies to increase the sustainability of the Atlantians, we all lived a wealthy and perfect life. The community always remembered their founders' hard work (being Andrew the fifth leader) by celebrating the anniversary of Atlantis foundation. July 20th was the day, all of those who had been leaders of Atlantis were treated as kings.

On that unforgivable day, kids prepared a parade stating our history and dancing to the rhythm of our folkloric music while some adults played the Lyres, Flutes and Keras (its design is like a horn). Women from fifteen years up until elderly assisted in the preparation of the activities and food. During that week, schooling and chores were not as strict because the kids prepared the dances and assisted with the parade. Those are some of my fondest memories and that specific date will forever be in my mind.

Family:

Growing up in my family was great. Notwithstanding the number of siblings, nor the grandkids, our parents loved us equally. There was no difference between boys or girls, if identical or fraternal, other than the body itself we were the same and were raised correctly.

We trusted our parents, spoke when spoken, were respectful and obeyed our adults, played kids games like everybody (house, mom and dad, doctor) studied and worked.

We cared for our community and believed the work our Leaders were making was for a better future. Thus, anyone working at our businesses, was respected and held a high position. It was something everybody worked hard to reach so, when our time to start at any of them came, we fought hard to learn and be recognized, to grow in the business and show we deserved the position. It was time for sharks' war.

Education:

Our education, a home schooling program certificated, followed a strict pattern which started on our fourth birthday up until we were seven we were taught to read, write, basic and mid education in math, science, herbology and both our country and Atlantis history. We also helped our parents to cook, make our own butter and cheeses, learn some house chores and collect eggs, milk and several fruits, herbs and veggies from the farm and land.

From our eight to tenth year our education got stronger since the expectative was that we were to take advanced courses but our education did not conclude there, we had practical education on medicine and herbology and basically were able to attend minor injuries like stitch cuts and treat sprains, we were almost able to fix out-of-place bones alone since an adult was always watching and correcting us until we could do it perfectly.

Throughout all these years we received several cognitive tests, blood tests and medical evaluations and measurements in order to verify our development and education was in compliance with our capabilities.

On our eleventh birthday, we received a band which symbolized we were old enough to train and from then up until our fifteenth birthday, trained daily to develop our body and mind. We trained in different sports based on our development needs and worked at the farms, did house chores and studied. There was no time to waste.

If any kid, at any time, failed a grade course by getting B's or lower or was not able to continue into advance courses, Papa Andrew would take him/her under his wing and he/she would turn into an extremely brilliant, perfect person or probably more than any of the other kids in the house. We were told that Papa Andrew would, as he said: "help provide the nutrients your brain needs". How he did it, no one knew because no one told.

12