For the Love of Babysitting

Story Info
Even at nineteen, babysitting has some benefits.
24.4k words
4.8
112k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © January 2023 by CiaoSteve

CiaoSteve reserves the right to be identified as the author of this work. This story cannot be published, as a whole or in part, without the express agreement of the author other than the use of brief extracts as part of a story review.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

One

Isn't nineteen a little old to still be babysitting?

The company awards evening was one of the few times of the year when Jack managed to give his tuxedo a trip out. The chances to strut his stuff, since becoming a father, had been limited, so when the opportunity arose, he made sure to make the most of them. Tonight, was no different.

"We're gonna get off now, Amy," Jack announced as he walked into the lounge.

Amy was sitting on the sofa, alongside the seven-year-old Ollie who she was going to look after for the night. She'd been babysitting here for the last five years or so and loved every minute of it. Even now, at the tail end of nineteen and studying hard for her degree, Amy never said no if the chance arose to look after Ollie.

Amy glanced towards her Uncle Jack. She smiled, the sort of smile which you just had to find appealing, in a sweetly innocent sort of way.

To say he was dressed to impress was an understatement. Amy couldn't believe how smart her uncle looked. By now, Jack had to be at least forty-two but had kept himself fit for an older man, and somehow hadn't strayed into the 'dad jumper' brigade of most parents she knew. To be honest, Jack didn't really look his age, neither did he have those heirs and graces of somebody more than twice Amy's youthful years.

Tonight, was no different. There he stood, just inside the doorway, looking resplendent in his single-breasted, single-buttoned tuxedo jacket and matching trousers. Satin trim added a touch of sophistication to the outfit, along the lapels of the jacket and as a tiny band down each trouser leg. Then there was the shirt and tie. The former was crisp white, with tiny black buttons and an upturned collar. The latter, a neatly tied red bow tie, finished off the ensemble.

"Are you sure you've got everything you need?" Jack asked.

"Sure, Uncle Jack. Me and Ollie will be fine," Amy replied.

"Well, you make yourself at home, and be sure to call us if he's any bother," Jack responded.

"Oh, and not too late, Ollie," Jack continued, addressing his son. "Amy here doesn't want to be up all-night playing games and reading stories... isn't that so, Amy?"

Amy just smiled back at Jack again. She didn't mind, especially if it meant she got to spend time in the company of her uncle. There was so much Amy liked about Jack, and maybe that was why she didn't hesitate whenever he asked her to sit again. He was tall, somewhere over six foot, well-built but nowhere near being fat. There was the odd early grey strand amidst his short black hair, but that just spoke of wisdom rather than age. Then there was his manner. Jack was the kindest person you would ever meet.

Oh, and yes, babysitting did have its benefits in the form of a little additional cash, which always came in handy for the student life.

"Chauffeur's here, Jack. We'd better be off."

The voice was heard well before the speaker came into view. There was no mistaking who it was though. For a moment, a feeling of resignation came over Amy. It wasn't as strong as resentment. Her uncle was happy, and she wouldn't want it any other way. Still though, Amy did wonder... what would it be like to take her place? It was as Amy continued to imagine it being Amy marching out the door arm in arm with Jack, that his wife, Suzanne, walked into view.

"Hi Amy," Suzanne called out.

"Hi Aunty Suzanne," Amy replied, her eyes drawn towards her aunt, or more so towards her appearance.

If her uncle exuded soave sophistication, then her aunt, a good five years his younger and several inches shorter, radiated elegant beauty. Suzanne stood there, in the doorway to the lounge, dressed in a blue floral print satin maxi-dress, a shiny dark blue in the background with large lighter blue and white flower prints elegantly spaced out down one side.

If the design didn't catch your eye, then the way the fabric hung to her every curve was sure to do so. Up top, it fit like a glove, before widening out into a full skirt around her ankles. That wasn't all. The way it draped was sumptuous to the extreme. The way it clung to her upper torso was most definitely glamourous, to the point of being sexy.

It wasn't so much that the dress was revealing, albeit there was a huge open back which made no attempt to hide that fact that her aunt wasn't wearing any bra. What made the whole garment look so good was the cross-over halter neck design, which simply highlighted Suzanne's gorgeous arms and shoulders, both bare, before bringing your eyes down to her full breasts, where the tiniest of cut-outs hinted at the deep valley of cleavage hidden within.

To Amy, her aunt looked a million dollars. It wasn't exactly difficult, given Suzanne's seemingly perfect figure, natural curves at bust and hips belying her slender frame. Then there was the way her aunt put on a face. Amy had never been one to experiment with make-up and the like, but her aunt seemed to have the Midas touch when it came to making herself look glamourous. Every touch of colour accentuated Suzanne's rich glossy red-brown locks, the latter set in loose curls all the way down over her shoulders.

"Amy... please, just call me Suzy... and... are you sure you've got everything you need?" Suzanne asked. "You know we won't be back until the morning."

"I'm fine, Aunty Suzanne," Amy replied. "Oh, and I hope you don't mind me saying, but you and Uncle Jack both look fabulous."

As she spoke, Amy glanced first at her aunt and then over towards her uncle, her gaze lingering just a little longer on Jack than it did on Suzanne. They were both fantastic people, and made her so welcome, so why did Amy feel the way she did?

If truth be known, and she wasn't about to tell anyone, the resentment was more akin to jealousy than anything else. Amy didn't have a boyfriend, but if she did, she would want him to be just like Jack... and that was it, sometimes she wondered... what would it be like to be Suzanne, to have Jack all to herself. It was silly. He was way older than Amy, married with children, and her father's brother to boot.

It didn't stop Amy wondering though, but that was all it was... an adolescent crush.

Nothing would ever come of it.

"We'll be going then," Jack called out, picking up a large holdall from the hall.

"Say goodbye, Ollie," Amy responded, walking the young boy towards the door.

"Bye Ollie," Suzanne responded, giving her son a quick cuddle before getting off on her way. "And don't be naughty," she added, the comment aimed at her son, but directed generally towards the two of them.

As Ollie waved enthusiastically towards his departing parents, Amy just stared out towards the road, watching the couple climb into their waiting limo, then disappear into the distance. In her mind, all she could think about was taking Suzanne's place, walking arm in arm with her uncle, being wined and dined for the evening, then enjoying the rest of the night together.

Oh... to be in her shoes.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Two

Suzanne drags Jack away from the party early... was there something on her mind?

As one young woman tucked her even younger little man into bed, another was leading hers in a similar direction. The night was still young. The party was still in full swing. Suzanne though had her mind on being somewhere else, but she most definitely didn't have any intention of turning in for the night... far from it.

"Where are we going, Suzy?" Jack asked, following on behind his overly excited wife.

"Can't you guess?" Suzanne asked, giggling as she reached the lifts and pressed repeatedly on the call button.

"Come on... come on..." Suzanne muttered as she waited for the lift to arrive.

"What's the rush?" Jack asked, his questioning rhetorical as he had a good idea where they were heading, and what his darling wife wanted of him when they got there. The excitement was one giveaway. The impatience was another. It was what he loved of his darling wife. When she wanted it, and that was often, she made no attempt to hide her desires.

"Well... my darling... I guess there isn't any rush," Suzanne responded, taking hold of Jack's open tuxedo jacket, and using it to pull him onto her. "I guess I could just fuck you right here and now, up against the wall. What do you think, Jack?"

Luckily, Jack was saved by the bell, announcing the lift's arrival. The doors opened, and Suzanne bundled him inside. She pressed the button for the sixth floor, then turned her attention towards her darling husband, desires already getting the better of her. The doors hadn't even fully closed before Suzanne had backed Jack into a corner, not that he was making any real effort to fight her off.

Her heart was pounding.

Excitement coursed through her veins.

Their room was where she wanted to be, but Suzanne just couldn't wait.

How long did she have? It was only six floors, not that Suzanne cared. The only thing on her mind was the ache of desire deep inside, and the gorgeous hunk of a husband standing within her arms.

She kissed Jack, her lips pressing hard against his, every touch fuelling the need for more.

She rubbed her upper thigh against what she hoped was a rapidly hardening bulge in Jack's trousers.

She fumbled at his clothes, blindly pulling at Jack's bow tie until it hung open like a scarf around his neck, then turning her attention to those small black buttons. The first was difficult, but after that they popped open more easily. By the time the lift signalled arrival, and the doors slid open, Jack was already half undressed up top.

It was Suzanne who practically bounded out of the lift, pulling her husband along behind her. If anyone had been waiting on the sixth floor, they would most likely have been sent tumbling like the tenpins on a bowling alley, such was Suzanne's giddy enthusiasm. As it was, the floor was quiet, which was just as well given the giggling shenanigans of a horny wife dragging her now half-dressed husband behind her.

"How much have you had?" Jack enquired sarcastically.

"Not enough," came an immediate reply. "At least... not yet."

The couple stopped outside the penultimate bedroom door, and Jack searched first one pocket and then the other looking for the key card. It should have been a simple job, but nothing was ever simple when his wife was in this kind of mood. Just like in the lift, Suzanne had become playful once more.

From behind, she draped herself around her husband, placing soft kisses against his neck as she started to explore. It was the exploring which made life difficult, not that Jack really complained. With one hand, Suzanne was caressing his bare chest, homing in on Jack's exposed nipple and gently pinching the tiny nub. With the other, she was fumbling once more, this time loosening the button and zip which held his trousers in place.

Jack swiped the key in and out of the slot above the door handle. It flashed red, and the door didn't budge. The door didn't budge, but something else did. The button on his trousers popped open, followed quickly by the zip, then, before long, he felt them sag against his hips.

"Hold fire," Jack urged his wife, all the time wondering if he would need to be taking a trip down to reception to get a new card or--Jack's heart skipped a beat as he thought of the alternative--if his darling wife was going to pull them down, there and then, in the hotel corridor, in full view should any other guests decide to walk on past or, worse still, any of his work colleagues.

"Awww diddums," Suzanne moaned. "Does my darling husband not like the way I'm playing?"

She was playing alright. With his trousers undone, Suzanne had already slipped her hand down inside Jack's boxers and was eagerly playing with his hardness.

"If you ask me," Suzanne continued, giving a firm squeeze on his erection, "you do like it. Go on... tell me I'm wrong... but to the best of my knowledge... god, I have a lot of knowledge in this department... erections never lie."

Somewhere in the distance there was the tell-tale sound of a bell, and a female voice announcing that the doors were opening. It was the lift, and somebody was soon to be emerging onto the sixth floor. Jack was starting to panic. He ran the key card in and out of the lock once more, all the time holding his breath, and praying for a positive outcome.

Imagine the relief when, this time, the light flashed green. Quickly, Jack grabbed the door handle, opened it, and bundled both himself and his wife inside. For a moment he stood there, his heart racing. Had he been seen? God, it was so exciting, and one day he promised himself that he would give his wife just what she wanted... a quickie in a hotel corridor, or another suitable public place... but not here and not tonight.

"What's come over you?" Jack asked, not really needing to know the answer as it was plainly obvious what his wife wanted.

"I'm hoping... you," Suzanne replied, at the same time slipping out of her evening dress and standing there in nothing more than a silky pair of navy knickers.

"I'm hoping you're going to be cumming all over me," she continued, cupping her large breasts in her hands as if indicating just where she wanted him to be cumming.

It was as Suzanne stared back at her husband--he looked a picture, with his shirt only held together by the lowest two buttons, and his trousers practically clinging onto his hips for support--as she eyed up the glimpse of grey checked cotton boxers, and the obvious bulge hidden inside, that Suzanne's tone changed.

"That is, Jack... assuming..." Suzanne started.

"Assuming what, Suzy?" Jack responded, removing his jacket, and tossing it onto a nearby chair. His trousers followed as he waited for a response. When it did arrive, it was a retort Jack could never have predicted.

"Assuming that hard-on is all for me," Suzanne teased, "and not for somebody else."

It was like a red rag to a bull. Jack pretended not to notice the intended innuendo in the comment, but his mind was already set. He was going to show her and show her good. Jack practically ripped his remaining clothes off, strode purposefully over to his wife and, in one demonstration of manly prowess, picked Suzanne up.

Suzanne squealed at the surprise, then quickly grabbed on for all her life, wrapping both arms and legs around his naked torso as Jack carried her towards the bed. Then she was falling. The mattress was soft, yet still took the wind out of her sails as she landed back-first into the middle of it.

Suzanne tried to shuffle backwards, a playful attempt to get away from the beast in front of her, but she was too slow. She had asked for it, and now Jack was going to give her just what she wanted. If she wanted to be fucked, then she was going to get fucked. If she wanted to have him cumming all over her, then again, he would be happy to oblige. Jack grabbed at Suzanne's knickers and roughly yanked them down, revealing a perfectly waxed mound.

Suzanne didn't help him, but she didn't resist his intentions either. Her arousal had been to the fore the moment they had run away from the party and now, lying naked on the bed, she could feel the wetness of desire down below. She needed Jack to take her, and take her hard, and she needed him to take her now... right this very fucking minute.

As Jack climbed onto the end of the bed, his cock swaying like a mighty sword in front of him, Suzanne spread her legs and smiled.

"All for me?" she asked, her eyes fixed on his erection.

"Be careful what you wish for," Jack responded.

As he replied, Jack took his manhood in his hand and gave it a quick stroke. It was a symbolic gesture. Jack's cock was already harder than ever, so for sure he didn't really need to be stroking it. His six-and-a-bit inches of steel seemed to dwarf even Jack's large hand.

"Do you see it, Suzy?" Jack continued. "Is this what you want, my darling?"

"Do you see how hard it is?" he continued.

"Do you see how long it is?" he added.

"Are you ready to take every single inch... up inside that tight little pussy of yours?" Jack teased. "Are you wet, my darling? Does the very thought of me ravaging your tender sex with this monster cock turn you on?"

The response was a sheepish nod of the head.

"What was that... my darling? I asked if you were ready... to be taken... to be ravaged... to be fucked... so... so... hard?" Jack asked again.

"Yes," Suzanne replied. "Fuck me, Jack. Fuck me hard."

It was all Jack needed to know. He climbed on top of his wife and planted his lips against hers. The passion of that kiss in the lift was back. They squirmed against each other, naked flesh against naked flesh, lips melded together, tongues prying for an opening.

All the time, Jack's cock nudged against his wife's puffy lips, and as it did, Suzanne gave a muted gasp. If she was aroused to start with, then before long she was desperate to feel him slide inside. Suzanne started to lift her hips against Jack's movements, trying her best to guide him where she wanted him... right over her opening.

Jack took the bait and did the necessary. He held the tip of his cock against her hole, and leaned forward ever so gently, just enough for his wife to feel him there.

"Is this what you want, darling?" Jack asked.

He didn't wait for any answer. The wetness beneath his fingers was the clearest indication of her readiness, so Jack simply leaned forward, and plunged his shaft up between her tight walls.

"God... god... Jack," Suzanne moaned, as she felt her pussy filled with inch after inch of rampant manhood. If she loved the feelings of orgasm, then those of penetration, of giving herself to her lover, were a very close second... and, boy, had she just given herself to him.

There was no hesitation from Jack. There was no starting gently and building up for a soft sensual fuck. Oh no. The indications had been so clear... the teasing... the desperation to strip him off... the wetness soaking her tender folds. She wanted to be fucked, and he was going to fuck her.

Jack rose on his arms, pulling his chest away from his wife, giving a better angle for what he was intending. Slowly, just this first time, Jack pulled out, leaving a void in her loins, leaving Suzanne waiting for what was to come. Jack smiled at his wife, then, without warning, plunged back in... all the way... filling her up once more.

"Aghh," Suzanne gasped, the sound filling the bedroom.

Over and over, he repeated the same. There was no slowness. There was no pause at the point of exit, before he plunged back in.

It was fast.

It was hard.

It was constant.

With gusto, and as promised, Jack simply fucked his wife.

It was a sprint rather than a marathon, a race to see who would be cumming first, and there was only going to be one winner.

The moans from Suzanne foretold of blazing fires within. She was breathing fast, her body bouncing against the mattress each time her husband plunged hard and deep inside. Each thrust from above was pushing Suzanne higher and higher, reaching for the sky, reaching for that very point where she climbed so far that she would come crashing down again, her mind filled with pure ecstasy.

Jack simply continued to enjoy himself. He was pummelling his wife, never relenting in his fast hard pace. He could feel the exertions starting to catch up with him, as his breathing quickened, and a bead of perspiration formed on his brow. Jack never let up in his quest to give her just what she had asked for.