For the Love of God Ch. 19

Story Info
A uncle, a father and two twins share a cabin in the woods.
3.7k words
4.74
15.6k
21

Part 19 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The life of Matthew, a devoted Christian man, is turned upside down when he finds out that his own step-son engages in homosexual deviant activities! The poor Jacob is addicted to cocks. Now, Matthew has to find a way to save his step-son as well as his family's reputation! No matter the cost.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

*****

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Chapter 19: Heaven on Earth

After a very pleasant swim in the lake, wearing nothing else than our birthday suits, the four of us dried ourselves, lying in the grass under the sun.

Jeremy had a clear semi that I carefully chose to ignore.

Jacob, on the other hand, could not help himself from staring right at it. I mean, I could not really blame him, my brother did have an impressive cock.

We only put some underwear on when we went to eat some lunch on the porch of the cabin. The twins had forgotten their clothes back home but, thank God, they had packed the freezing bags filled with sausages, chips and some beers.

It was so damn hot that we did not need much clothes anyway.

We took the time to visit the cabin afterwards.

The place looked nice, although, it was clearly designed for romantic getaways: candles everywhere, a hot tub behind the cabin, two large bathtubs inside, some rose petals and no single beds.

Jacob and Aaron would share the bedroom on the first floor, and Jeremy and I would be staying upstairs.

"Daddy, can you ask Aaron and Uncle Jeremy to share a bed so we have ours?"

Jacob had caught up to me near the car as I was finishing to unpack the alcohol and the fishing equipment.

"Jake, please, be careful."

He grabbed my crotch. Not what I would call being careful... We were both only wearing boxer briefs.

"Please, daddy. They are checking the yard behind the cabin. It's just us right now. I want to play."

"Jesus Christ, Jacob, you know I would love that... I'm doing what I can to fuck your little ass but we have to remain discreet." I pushed his hand away. "Don't make me hard, boy. Not now."

"I'll wait then... Just give me a sign, whenever."

"Good boy. You know that I'll reward your patience."

He had the usual cheeky smile on his face.

"Oh really? How so? Maybe you'll suck me too..."

Like every time he would mention a potential blowjob, I ignored him.

Not that I did not want to, actually, I kind of wanted to try it, but the thought was still making me feel icky.

"I'll always be your little slut, daddy. Your call." Jacob added to reassure me.

He was mindful not to push me too hard. No pun intended.

"Well, boys! Who's ready to go fishing?" Jeremy and Aaron were coming back towards us.

Once again, Jeremy's crotch looked outrageous in his bulge-enhancing underwear. I was certain it was a "gay" brand. I wished I was as shameless as he was, maybe I could grab Jacob's ass, right there...

But of course, I could not. He was my step-son! I sure hoped that I would remember that during the entire week-end.

Despite my growing horniness, the afternoon went perfectly.

Nothing better than the outdoors to clear your mind and my mind definitely needed some rest.

I hoped that Aaron could also appreciate this moment without being too worried about Emma. It definitely looked like he was. He did mention that they had texted and that she seemed ok... Good. We would deal with the Mayor's shit later.

It turned out that none of us got very lucky while fishing.

We spent nearly four hours there and we caught a total of four carps, not thanks to me. It was enough for dinner though and we returned to the cabin in a great mood. There was just something in the air.

Around 8pm, the temperature went down a little and we ate right outside the cabin. We had a beautiful view of the sunset above the lake.

We drank some more beers but I was careful that the twins would not go overboard with the alcohol. For their sake of course, but also, I have to admit, for my own sake. Both of the twins knew way too much about my secrets to have them drunk.

Most of the evening was spent sharing stories from Jeremy and I's teenage years with the boys. We talked at length about an old noisy neighbour who was making our life impossible back in high school.

That made them laugh a lot.

By the end of the night, we were playing cards and at this point, not one of us was mindful of the fact that we were wearing underwear. That was just the way we were living our lives in the cabin, between guys.

I did not manage to isolate myself with Jacob (to fuck his sweet ass) but I think we were both fine with it, we were having a nice time enough.

I was horny when it was time to go to bed though, and clearly, my brother was too.

I went into our room after a quick shower, a towel wrapped around my waist, and Jeremy was scrolling on his phone, a huge tent forming under his tight underwear.

I wondered by which miracle his dick was not poking out, the thing was stretched to its absolute limit.

"Oh fuck! Sorry, bro. I..." Jeremy exclaimed, looking down at his engorged dick, painfully trapped in his underwear.

"Damn, you look like you've been keeping yourself busy!"

"I'm sorry, Matt. I did not hear you come back and I was just looking at social media... I guess I got lost on... I mean..."

My curiosity was piqued.

"On hot guys?"

"Well, yeah." Jeremy admitted.

He put his phone on the night stand.

"Don't mind me." I spoke.

He looked surprised. I was too. I did not think I could be so bold with my own brother but to be fair, he had teased us all day long!

"I'm hard, Matt." My brother said awkwardly, stating the obvious.

"I can see that."

"And you don't care?"

"I get hard too, sometimes. There is nothing weird about that, we're both adult men. And it's a trip between guys, erections are deemed to happen." I smiled.

"Nice underwear by the way."

He was not sure how to react.

I assume that he was wondering if I was teasing him or not.

"Thanks..." Jeremy slowly put his hand over his crotch.

He was testing the water.

I grinned but did not look away. What the fuck was I doing?

"I... I think you have some misconceptions about me." I ended up saying.

"Oh... Really?" He had begun to rub his bulge.

I sat down at the edge of the bed. I was no longer facing him. I was suddenly very aware of the situation I was in.

"Matt... What are you talking about? Is there something you wish to tell me?"

I remained silent.

It would have felt good to share my deepest and darkest secrets with Jeremy. He had seen Jacob naked in the lake. He would understand how I could not resist his bubble butt...

Damn. What was I thinking!?

Of course, he would not get it! Nobody would. My younger brother might be gay but what I was doing with Jacob... This was beyond anything acceptable.

Suddenly, I felt Jeremy's warm hands on my bare shoulders.

"You can talk to me, you know. About anything."

I moved my fingers up my chest until they met with his hand, still holding me. He had moved down my hairy pecs. I was only wearing a tiny towel. I was basically naked.

"There are things I cannot speak about." I whispered.

He hugged me from behind. I could feel his breath behind my ears. This was almost sensual.

Correction, it definitely was sensual.

"I am your brother. I'll always be there for you. No matter what. There is nothing you cannot share with me."

He held me even closer.

"I love you, Jer."

"I love you too, Matt."

It was a cute moment. Until it was not so cute anymore... I felt the hard dick of my brother poking against my back. He moved away when he realized.

I turned around and he was still hard as a fucking rock.

"Damn, you're horny." I chuckled.

"Guilty..." He looked at his feet, his vision obscured by his hard dick.

"That's fine, Jer. To be honest, I was kind of horny too when I took my shower. What were you watching?"

He looked at me suspiciously.

"You're sure you wanna know?"

"Yeah, since I'm asking."

He was biting his nails. Why was he so nervous?

"Just spill it!" I insisted.

"Ok, ok... Look, Matt, I swear I never contacted him again but I... Sometimes, I go back to his blog..." He marked a pause and took a deep breath. "The Coach's blog."

"Oh..."

"I know, that's fucked up. He is Jacob's Coach. And we've already fucked in public, it was super risky and a mistake. But I guess seeing the guys earlier... Swimming in the buff... It made me think..."

"I get it." I spoke.

This time, I was the one putting my hand on his shoulders. Jeremy looked at me weirdly.

There was definitely tension in the air. It was one of those moments when every word mattered.

"You do?" He asked.

"More than you think..."

Did he understand what I meant? Did he think that I was coming out, or could he tell that I was talking about Jacob? I would never know.

Jeremy pulled out his phone and played a video.

Coach Hamilton was fucking some twink, and in the background, there was a guy watching and jerking off, I was almost positive it was Mayor Gordon with his stupid rabbit mask on.

I lied down in the bed, right next to my brother. The sexual tension was filling the room. We were both feeling it.

I unwrapped my towel to let my cock spring free. I was at half-mast.

It was all the green light Jeremy needed to slide down his underwear to his ankles, and to reveal a huge throbbing cock. It was quite similar to mine both in length and girth, and it was slapping against his abs.

We stopped talking... and we started stroking, side by side.

Jeremy put the phone between us and we jerked ourselves off to the video of Coach Hamilton destroying a cute ass. As usual, the swimming Coach was going at it, hardcore style.

That was a rough scene, it involved some bareback pounding, a lot of slapping, a bit of spitting, and multiple ejaculations.

I think that Jeremy was more watching me than he was watching the video on the screen, but truthfully, feeling his gaze on my big juicy cock only got me hornier.

I was turning my little brother on! Fuck yeah!

Funny how we had a similar way of wanking off: the same heavy breathing, the same rhythm, the same amount of precum dripping down our balls. The only difference was that Jeremy was a bit smoother and leaner than I was.

Other than that, we could have looked like twins ourselves.

"I have always fantasied about twins, you know." The words of Mayor Gordon was on repeat in my head as I was fapping my hand against my balls.

The twink on the screen was gaping.

My own fantasies were quickly changing: hardcore sucking, domination, anal fucking, guys, dicks, balls... Mmmmm... I was becoming a true whore.

My own brother's cock looked fucking yummy at that instant! Should I try it? Fuck, I wanted it!

I was about to lean towards him when his dick erupted with volleys of thick white cum. Jesus Christ, that was a big orgasm!

"Mmmm... Fuck... yeah...." He mumbled incoherently as his balls contracted while he was painting himself white.

A puddle of spunk formed in his belly button. I jizzed immediately afterwards. I even surprised myself, hitting my own face.

We both chuckled. That was new!

"A nice wank, just what we needed to go to bed in peace." I stated wisely.

I was the big brother after all.

"You're right in that." He looked at the mess on his chest.

I used the towel I had brought with me to clean myself off and then... I wiped the cum out of him too, incidentally touching his deflating cock. The weirdest thing was that, precisely, it did not feel weird at all, just natural.

We fell asleep shortly after.

And that was only day one of the week-end.

The following day, if you can believe it, we were even more loosened-up. Jeremy literally wandered around the house naked while he was making breakfast.

He was drinking his coffee, his dick in full display, while Aaron and Jacob were eating some bacon in the same underwear they had the day before, when I came downstairs.

"Hi, Daddy." They both said in unison.

"Hi, guys. Slept well?"

"Not so good. Aaron is snoring like crazy." Jacob complained.

"Shut up, you kept on moving all night, idiot." Aaron snapped back. "I felt your ass against my crotch all night!"

Don't let your mind go to places, Matthew, I thought.

"Well, maybe we could switch up the beds tonight? I can sleep with Jake and, Aaron, you'll sleep with your uncle." I suggested.

The biggest smile enlightened Jacob's face.

"Wanna go fishing again today or just chill in the hot tub?" Jeremy suggested.

"Excuse my outfit by the way, I was using the tub when the boys woke up. Best way to enjoy the bubbles is to go in naked."

I looked at his dangling cock. The nerves of this guy lately!

"I vote for the hot tub." Jacob said spontaneously.

Aaron looked uncomfortable.

He knew that I was fucking guys behind his mom's back. His uncle was naked two feet away from him, making no secret that he was gay. On top of that, he has felt his brother's ass against his dick all night.

Maybe we were pushing things too far.

"What if we'd take a little walk around the lake to start the day of?" I proposed.

"Great idea, bro." Jeremy replied, patting my shoulders. "I'll go put some shorts on."

Hallelujah! Some shorts!

Frankly, that Sunday felt like a daze. All we had to do was to relax and have a nice time. The boys were joking around, teasing each other, we were either telling stories or playing games.

It was Heaven on Earth.

By the end of the day, I had sort of lost control of the beers being consumed and before I realized it, we were all pretty drunk. Well, I cannot speak for my field trip's mates, but I was definitely out of it by 9pm.

The memories are rather blurry from this point on.

There were some ghost stories, I do remember that, which turned into some more intimate anecdotes later on. I am pretty sure that Jeremy retold in details the first time he had gotten fucked in the ass by his college roommate.

Something about "getting tongued in the ass for the first time ever" ringed a bell in my mind. Good lord, he said that in front of the boys!

Then, for some God damn reason, Jacob did a strip dance on the table and Aaron tried to do 100 push ups. Unfortunately, he puked on the floor in the middle of his challenge.

Maybe we did push things a little too far.

I woke up in the middle of the night, or very early morning, with no memory on how I had ended up in my bed. Well, it was actually not my bed, I was downstairs. Fuck, I was still drunk.

My vision was fuzzy, my breath was probably atrocious.

I remembered we had mentioned switching beds. Jacob had won. They had put me in bed with him. I mean, I understand they would not have wanted to carry my weight upstairs.

I was hard but still wearing my underwear.

I felt Jacob's hand casually resting against my thighs, he was quietly sleeping though. I turned around, my step-son was facing the other way.

There was no cover. It was still too hot for any of that.

I looked at his ass. A grey boxer brief was hiding most of the view but his ass crack was showing, the underwear had slipped out during the night.

Unfortunately, the room was in the dark so I did not have a full view but it was still an amazing sight to wake up next to.

I got naked myself and slid my step-son's boxer briefs further down. I knew he would not mind.

The alcohol was still very much clouding my mind. It was a miracle my dick could work and be that hard. Jacob moved a bit in his sleep. Now, I was looking at his dick, fully erect.

He deserved it.

I deserved it.

I put my hand on his cock and started jacking him off. Something felt different. I jerked myself off at the same time.

Jacob was snoring softly but there was no doubt that he would love that. I was about to offer him the best awakening of his damn life.

His dick got even harder under my touch. I could not stop looking at it. The room was still in the dark but I could see the precum glistening. I caressed Jacob's balls too.

I have made my decision. I would suck his cock and then I would fuck his beautiful ass, hard.

My heart was beating fast. I crawled at the bottom of the bed until my face was at the level of his veiny cock. I kissed it softly at first.

Jacob moved but did not wake up.

At least, not fully. He was starting to moan.

I licked the sides of his shaft.

What the hell was I doing? It tasted salty. Dear Lord, I was tasting a cock. My step-son's cock! But he had requested it so many times...

I was stroking myself furiously at the same time.

Who was I kidding? I was loving it. I played with Jacob's foreskin for a while and finally, I put my full mouth against his wet dickhead. The first taste of precum was strong, the first feeling of blowing a dick was life-changing.

The fact that it was Jacob made it all better. I loved him so much.

"Mmmmm...." He mumbled above me.

I smiled, his dick against my face.

I felt his hand casually gripping my hair and the back of my neck. He was making sounds between snoring and moaning. I could not wait for him to fully wake up and realize how his daddy was pleasuring him.

I went deeper on his cock.

It was smaller than mine but it was my first dick, I was struggling a little. I pushed through. Maybe the alcohol was doing that to me but I felt slutty.

When I felt like I needed a break from the sucking, I would kiss his balls or his hole. I would soon ravage it.

But again, I should have known, the asshole who was supposed to feel so familiar to me, felt different.

To have a better angle, I knelt on the floor at the edge of the bed. I moved Jacob's legs a bit and at this point, I went on his dick like crazy. I tried to do what he was usually doing: slurping on his cock, going back and forth at a steady rhythm and then, swallowing it all.

Deep and hard.

It was a crazy feeling of accomplishment when I reached his pubic hair with my nose. I had my son's cock feeling my throat. And it felt so fucking awesome!

But wait... Pubic hair?!

Jacob was normally perfectly smooth.

That was the moment when he woke up.

"Fuck yeah..." He gripped my hair.

My eyes widened as I was trying to extract myself from that leaking throbbing dick. But as he was still barely understanding what was going on, my step-son was holding and pushing my face down.

He was choking me with his shlong!

What a way to die! Do you think I would be welcomed in Heaven?

"FUUUUUUCK!" He suddenly yelled.

He was deep in me. I was tearing down. But I had no doubt. I had figured out my mistake.

"DADDY?!"

I felt his spunk pouring down my throat and filling me up.

The bastard was cumming.

"DADDY?!?"

I had figured out it was him... But way too late! Aaron was full-on panicking as he was emptying his balls in his step-dad's throat.

I mean, you can understand the shock! Waking-up with your step-father swallowing your hard cock like a freaking gay Pornstar.

Finally, he let go of his hold on me.

I felt like I was about to die, my stomach filled with his spunk, I was panting and I was unable to find back my normal breathing.

Aaron jumped from his bed, his big dick still spraying cum all around.

"DADDY!!! WHAT... FUCK... JESUS CHRIST... WHAT THE HELL?!"

I could not speak. Maybe it was the shock, or maybe, I was actually dying.

Some spunk was definitely stuck in my throat and mouth.

I tried to spit it out.

How could I have been so stupid?! How could I have sucked the WRONG twin?! I was so convinced Jacob had found a way for us to sleep together. It just made sense that it would have been him. And the two of them looked almost identical!

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING?! WHAT THE FUCK?!" Aaron could not stop yelling.

12