For the Love of Lana Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pars001
Pars001
2,202 Followers

"I promise you," she snarled, "you do this and I'll kill you myself given the chance!" That did it as I brought my hand down with a mighty smack! That's when the real crying and threatening started. "Stop it Johnathon!" Whack! "OW! You sadistic son of a whore!" WHACK! "OH my god, you're killing me!" Whack! "Please Johnathon stop!" Whack! By the tenth she was a puddle of tears almost incoherent, telling me she'd be good, yeah right!

Finally I saw that her ass was extremely red, good pain was a thing she hadn't experienced in a long, long time. "Now then, maybe when you can act more like a lady of your standing, then we can discuss your being taught again and hopefully not as painful a lessen as this!" Releasing her I could feel the stinging in my hand damn! This was new even for me maybe I had spanked her a little much but damn it she deserved it!

"Ow!" she said as she tried to sit. "I have never been so humiliated! It was as bad as when I found out that you..."

"We have been forbidden to talk of that night, or do I need to punish you again to remind you?" I said making a threatening move toward her.

"NO! I do not believe I deserved the first, but it will be gone as soon as I am away from you." she cheekily said.

"Oh no!" I stated sternly, "you are going to experience this all day; I will be near enough that you will be normal all day. For once you are not going to vamp back and not let this lesson sink in."

The look on her face was almost priceless, "NO!" she whispered, "I am a vampire, you must let me return to that state. I will die I am not a human as you are."

"Need I remind you I haven't been human in over four hundred years? Do we really to get into insults? I'd be more than happy to demonstrate the error of your ways again, Lana." There I'd said her name, god it tore my heart out just to be this close to her.

Lana looked away, "No, no further demonstration is necessary," she whispered. Holy cow! Was she blushing? Thinking back I couldn't ever remember her seeing her blush. Looking closer I saw that her eyes were blue something I hadn't noticed, her petite frame, why hadn't I noticed this before?

"We need to start back to town; I have a ward here that can help, but not sure if it can help enough." Concentrating I felt the air vibrate, so this is what sensitive humans felt. The ward scooped us up and we were on the way though a mile out of town I felt it start to fade. Oh well we were close now, a few minutes after we started walking a farmer and his wife stopped and offered us a ride. They both smiled at us, telling us what a perfect couple we were, ha! If they only knew! In town we went by my shop telling my assistant to handle things I would be out, looking out and seeing Lana he smiled.

The stern look I gave him had him ducking back in chuckling, sighing we went to her building. Several of her cronies were at the door with wide eyed looks of dismay. After she explained, we left them and headed to the only restaurant in town. Sitting (she had to have a pillow as she was still sore) we ordered a meal. She hadn't eaten real food in a long time, glaring at me for making her go through this. Leaning over she whispered, "I haven't eaten in almost two hundred years, that one night with you, we both remember that didn't go so well." I nodded, I remembered, but when again she'd wanted to try everything and had stuffed herself till she almost exploded. I tried not to laugh, I had warned her, but she had been so confident I couldn't stop her. Again I reminded her so that we didn't have another repeat of that night.

After we ate (she didn't try to stuff herself) we walked, she asked me why I had been so upset. "Everything I have seen indicates that my father and yours wish to breed us." She threw her hand to her mouth. "That's not going to happen. I told them both that if we were together it would be under our terms not theirs." Lana nodded then I noticed that she was staring at me strangely.

"You think it was because they were hoping we'd sire a stronger form of vampire and mage?" She asked still staring at me strangely.

"I don't know but knowing the two of them I wouldn't doubt it." I hissed out anger at the thought of the two of them conspiring against us starting to rise in my chest. "Johnathon, this is the first time in over two hundred years we've had pleasant conversation, let's not spoil it." She them leaned in and kissed me! Oh my god! I'd never felt this, no spell, hex power, nothing could have prepared me for the absolute shock that went through me! Hell, I think she felt it too the way she crumbled in my arms, just what in the hell was going on.

I broke the kiss barely able to stand, let alone hold us both up. I looked into her eyes for the first time actually looked into them and saw the real her. The hungry soul that was trapped in an eternal life without love or compassion, hell the same life I had been living. Was I so immature when I first met her that I hadn't been able to see that? Lana stirred in my arms, "Oh my," She stated, "What just happened? I've never felt that before, as a matter of fact that is the first thing I've felt in a long, long time. I have to say it was...," looking at me she quickly stood up and continued, "It was an odd sensation."

I could only smile I knew she'd felt it too, it was just her stubborn upbringing and her status that prevented her from speaking on it.

"Well," I started, "I can see that you have learned from this experience, maybe even grown a little." I leaned closer and whispered in her ear, "Let us hope a repeat of this punishment isn't needed." I smiled, as I bowed and kissed her hand causing her to blush again, damn but it looked good on her. I just hoped that what she might have learned tonight would stay with her, I didn't need her becoming a beast again, another painful lesson needing to be administered, I did like looking at her naked ass but spanking though a turn on was a bit painful to us both.

Nodding, she quickly stood up putting a little distance between us, hell if I didn't know better I'd even go as far as to say she was panting a little. "I have learned much Johnathon, more than I first thought I would, I will not make the same mistakes again." She practically whispered. Then she turned and walked away, I was beginning to wonder had I imagined it all? No I wasn't that blind, I knew when a person was reacting to outside (or inside) stimulus, and she most definitely was. Hell for that matter so was I. I'd turned everything off back then I had to, in order to survive, shit how in the hell was I going to turn this off? Things were heating up and it seemed I was sitting on the pressure that was about to explode!

Damn! Guess the old man had gotten me again, NO! I could stop this, turning I watched the twitching of her ass as she moved off, damn what a nice tight ass! Shaking myself I couldn't help but stare or blushing when she turned back a moment and blushed when she saw me watching. Oh fuck! Man I was toasted, roasted, and done! Turning away I tried to think of a way out of this, there was only one way but I knew I wasn't going to like it, hell neither was he.

Pars001
Pars001
2,202 Followers
12