For the Love of the Game

Story Info
A wife destroys her husband or does she?
5.2k words
4.18
138.8k
106
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat watching them slowly surround themselves around the remote cabin in the middle of nowhere. Preparing for their assault on this place. They thought they had been so smart parking two miles away and hiking in. It had taken them over two years to find me. All it had taken was me providing one of them the scent. He sucked it up like a hound dog. The smell of a payoff of a lot of money promised by one did the rest. The wife's family was coming to bring me back home to finalize our divorce. Doing so would make her very rich and for someone like her, perhaps she needed it.

Everything had been done but they needed me to sign off on the agreement before a judge for it to be complete. Until I did, she couldn't marry the son of a bitch I used to call my best friend. I wondered if she had to live off the court-ordered child support which she may be stealing from our children. None of them knew I had been the one that had tipped them off. It was time to begin the ending moves of the game the two of them had started. My wife Rena and her lover boy were about to learn the hard way if their love for each other was as real to them as they thought.

As a result of tipping them off, I had moved what little I had in this location weeks ago and now was watching the live events unfolding via a video link. I was in a hotel ten miles away registered under an assumed name paying cash. As soon as what I planned was done, I would be on the road again to my permanent unknown location. I hit the button and the screen went black. The bomb went off causing the cabin to collapse in upon itself. When the smoke cleared there would nothing left but slivers of wood and the very strong smell of methane gas coming from the hole in the ground. It would make them very angry knowing I had escaped them again.

A quick phone call to the local police shop told them about a meth shop just having been blown up because of the moving of their operation. You will find their vehicles filled with the equipment and chemicals needed ten miles down on county 789north. With that done I finished loading the truck heading out for my residence.

When the ownership of the property was followed up on it would be learned that it is owned by an offshore limited company whose shareholders were the same people they arrested and their future brother in law. My five brothers-in-law and my wife's lover had just bought themselves a lot of unwanted problems.

My wife would be receiving in a few hours a delayed text message from a burner phone that said: Sorry you blew it again thanks to one of your loyal friend's guilt. I was sending it because I knew it would drive the bitch crazy. Not for the need for revenge. Perhaps the very words they had said to me so long ago would come back to haunt them. "Why tell the truth when our lies have tied you up forever." It was fun to prove them wrong.

I loved the dark web it kept me motivated and with lots of cash. It was fun being a designer of new programs with no names. My latest one was going to be a real hit because no one knew it existed. Its results would be found in my wives and best friends' home computer hidden in their private cloud account when their home computer was confiscated. My son had uploaded it unknowingly when he opened an email from one of his gamer friends which I was one of many. Most gamers know you don't use your real name, neither did I on the dark web. My broker had it in his hands to market it when the program was talked about in the media. Because of what I was he knew in time it would. Those manufactured pictures they held in files that they used to blackmail me into submission when opened at a new location would dissolve to reveal the hunter and huntress in unexplainable situations.

I had coded them with a new program that restored the altered photos to their original condition. Leaving a step by step visible record of what changes had done to the original photo to end up with what they did. Most don't know that everything created on a computer left a digital coded imprint not ever seen. My new program reversed the process leaving a visible written record showing what was done to convert the original photo and when. That was why I had run. I needed the time to create a way to clear my name.

At one time I had been legit working as a partner with my wife's boyfriend and lover who had once been my best friend. Now I am the darkness they created and worth a lot more than when I was at the time of my disappearance. I lived off the grid drawing what I needed from a swiss numbered account. All funds going into it were routed through twenty-seven different countries every day in different ways. No pattern could be discovered. I forwarded what I created to a broker who named it and knew me only by a coded number. Once a day automatic a computer would send him a routing number that would start the transfer. Three days later it would have gone through four bank accounts and twenty-seven countries. Before being deposited in its final location.

What started all of this. Why ask me I'm a racist. I must be I didn't have the right point of view according to most of the mass media and one political party. If you did not accept their doctrines as if they were the gospel of Jesus Christ then you were a racist because you stood againt their belief. Thus, it was perfectly acceptable for them to do what they wanted to do to me. Repeat the lie long enough even the creator of it will believe it. When the truth finally comes out less than ten percent will hear it and one percent of that will believe it. I had learned that truth and honesty meant nothing. What's in it for me was now humanity's battle cry? Even in a one to one relationship.

They thought they'd been so smart. My ex thought she had me good because she believed that most computer geeks were too intelligent to see what was right before them. I admit that half of my share of half the company we owned that was going public would have been a nice cut for her. Thankfully I had sold out to a private investor before she got the court ruling giving three-quarters of my half. Sticking the cash in a trust account managed by others to pay for our three children's court-ordered child support which totaled five thousand dollars a month until they turned legal age which was twenty-one.

How good am I well the Russian Mafia had bought a program from me that added five cents to the cost of every international wire transaction of which there were millions of every day. That five cents were transferred while in-route to a secret location. Their startup cost was nothing, but they paid my broker the top revenue generated for their best day for the previous year times five. After his cut I still made millions. Our democratic president got riled up, as a result, North Korea got blamed for that. They estimated the take at sixty billion dollars, but they had missed a zero or two. They got it shut down for a day or two at best and thought they had been so smart. I laughed at them because I had given the Russians sixteen different ways to skim the system daily. They had only found one.

Going public for the former firm I had owned was a huge success. The private investor took my advice and sold out. Getting forty percent more than the original offer price at the end of the second day before closing. Six months later the problems started. Four years later the outcome was complete.

The problem was that I was the creator of it all, my best friend the pitchman. All it took was a few strokes from a keyboard and four years later the now-public company I no longer owned went into bankruptcy. In all the code created to create these apps, I had created a back door. Through it, in mass, I dropped a hidden attachment program that would cause it to gradually over time drop code until they stopped functioning and became a piece of trash. Even updating the program wouldn't save it. It needed to be erased and replaced to be corrected. They spent millions trying to fix it using smart people who could not think of something so simple like this. The stock value kept dropping until bankruptcy won out. In their brilliance, they could not think of doing the obvious.

Who cared if for a few years I had to live off of the gird? I had always loved the outdoors. I had the money and I was having fun. My wife and best friend must be enjoying the game of love. I did I was loving what I was doing to them.

Even in the dark web, you protected yourself. I used remote locations for a few days when transferring new items to my broker to sell. The equipment I used to design and create these products was never on the web because the danger even there made it to risky. We as humans were too trusting because we gave people the benefit of doubt. I no longer had that problem my wife and her boy toy conduct had cured me of that.

I spent a few days once a month in different locations on the dark web using new equipment every time which was always paid for with cash. Always disappearing without a trace.

--------------

The country sheriffs watched the five of them walk back and start to get into their vehicles before moving in. The did not know whether to believe the tip or not. The smell of the methane gas lingering on their clothes gave them the legal right to inspect their vehicles which revealed a treasure of proof leading them to believe they had busted a ring of professional crooks. As they searched through the evidence, they found a map leading them to the site. They called the state to come in and do the forensics on the site. They estimated the value of the pills seized to be worth over half a million dollars. This was no mom and pop operation this was organized crime. The local sheriff had just won his next election and was thrilled to be able to milk it.

Rena Young and her boyfriend Nat Thompson hadn't heard from her brothers in twenty hours. Both were getting worried. They were supposed to have been informed if the capture of her husband had been confirmed. Her three children had been with their grandparents during spring break and were due home in just a few hours. They did not expect the ringing of the doorbell that disturbed the mood of the house. Answering the door Nat discovered the FBI on the other side with an arrest warrant for him and a search order for their house. Rena received a text message from an unknown source. It read: Why would we tell the truth when our lies have tied you up forever. She had fainted before the FBI could get to her.

Country records had given the name of the owner of the former meth production site. Its legal address and how the taxes were paid. The FBI had discovered the firm had been operating overseas for over eight years and had regular money transfers into it from different locations in the states. It now had over twenty million sitting in it. What got their attention was a recent mass purchase of one-way airplane tickets for each member of the group being held in detention, their spouses and children. Their plan was to get out of the United States for good.

Rena had to sit and watch as the FBI removed all their computer equipment out of the house. Nat Thompson had already been removed. They were going through her house room by room checking everything. A bunch of paperwork had been removed from Nat's home office along with his business computer. Her cellphone notification sound went off. It was another text message. It read: Sorry you blew it again thanks to one of your loyal friends who could no longer live with their guilt.

Rena Young started to cry and could not stop. What she had done was coming back to bite her. It had started when she and Nat had become lovers and instead of being contrite about it, they had rubbed Fred's nose with it by publicly admitting their sexual relationship in front of him. They had quite publicly made a game out of it. Proving to all that he was nothing than a useless cuck. Not only did they brag about it, but they had set him up to take him down. Nat and former friends with her help had tied up what Fred could do by taking advantage of his obliviousness to what was going on. She had taken the pictures that Nat had appeared in making it appear to the viewer that very bad sexual things were being done. Even though it wasn't true. Nat then took out his image putting Fred's naked image in using it to blackmail him into giving her everything she ever wanted including sole custody of their children. All she had to do was show Fred the printed out pages from the computer and say you may know that what the picture shows is not true but how do you prove it. What she had was more damaging than a thousand words. He knew she was right and had reluctantly submitted to her all of her demands.

They were so disgusting in nature though not real he'd been forced to agree to supervised visitation. The day before he was to sign the final agreement so that the divorce could go forward, he had disappeared. Fred, she now knew had known that they were laughing about what they had done. The two last text messages she had received had proved it all. Over the last seven years three times they had found him and three times he had gotten away. Rena and Nat did not realize when they destroyed him that the company existed because he did. as a result, it had gone under. Nat had sold out and resigned in disgrace. They had enough to live on, but he would never work again. Insiders knew what they had done to Fred and blamed Nat for losing the greatest asset the company had.

It took two more hours for Rena to learn that all five of her brothers were sitting in jail two states over. All facing major criminal charges as was Nat. Her first thought was Fred where are you and what have you done.

------------------

It had taken three days to drive back to my grandfather's twenty-five section beef farm in Montana. Actually, it was now mine. I had bought it from him five years back using a family trust we set up. During that summer we had built a house in the middle of it which I called home. Between solar power, and gas generators it had everything. Thankfully we had sold our natural gas rights to the big companies and they had put a pipeline underground through our property for transportation. Part of the agreement was that the house was always provided for free all the gas it needed. We had discovered an untapped underground river vein for water supply which was now used to supply the house and a water station for cattle that was around. To get to the house I lived in you needed a four-wheel vehicle.

The hunt was now on for the missing Fred Young who had disappeared over seven years ago. Six people now facing racketeering charges, drug charges, along with interstate transporting of narcotics were claiming that I had set them up. It would take them another six days to find me. While the hunt was on for me revelations about why I had disappeared were coming out.

They had questions about files they found with pictures of me in the cloud. Once each image was opened it duplicated itself and began to dissolve revealing what was underneath it. Then a third one showing what program had been used to modify it and the date it was done. The state was brought in social services and psychiatrists were now involved concerning the treatment of minor children. Rena Young as a result of what now revealed by the FBI was now in custody. They were beginning to believe they had found a pedophile ring.

They were running through the record documents regarding my divorce with a new understanding of why those adulterated images were so important. My father had been the one that the FBI contacted first looking for me. He told them to talk to his father in law who lived in Montana. When they arrived at my grandfather's door, they identified themselves by pulling out their identification. Then telling him why they were there. My grandfather a bit of a smart assed old crude dude said it took you rookies long enough he's been here for over seven years.

"Can you call him to come out so we can talk to him?" One of them asked.

"No, I can't but I can take you to him let me get my keys." He said.

Two hours later driving with no roads beneath him my grandfather pulled to a stop got out of his big truck. The two FBI agents had no clue as to where they were. My grandfather waved a flag back and forth on a pole. Once he got the signal back. He drove on.

`"Why did you did that." One of the agents asked.

"To let my grandson, know we're coming in peace." He said. "Otherwise he would have shot first and asked questions later."

"You got to be kidding." One of the agents said.

"I know how his wife set him up. That's why he's been hiding out here for years in the middle of nowhere." He said. "He has no guns but with his crossbow, he can shoot three arrows in less than a minute. His accuracy with that weapon is deadly. I don't know about you but I want to live."

Finally, through the tree's they could see the house built into a hill. As they pulled up on the dry soil by the house, I stepped out.

"Well, granddad I guess the day has come. I guess my wife has turned over the files of images she has. Do you wish to cuff me now or wait?" I said playing dumb.

"We're not here to arrest you but do have a lot of questions to ask." The taller agent said.

"Come in and I'll throw some coffee on unless you want a homemade beer," I said.

After making the coffee I showed them the whole house. From top to bottom. It was mentioned I had no computer, but I did have a satellite dish and a Wi-Fi dish for entertainment. I explained that I had lost interest in that kind of thing because of how it had been used against me. I explained when asked what I did with my money when I sold my shares. I said It was all put in a trust controlled by my grandfather. He's the one that transfers the support payments once a month through his lawyer.

It was revealed that they had discovered how the framing of me was done. I asked how in the hell were they able to do that. It was explained that they had created a program that read digital imprints then reversed the process to show what the original was. I was asked if I would be willing to come back with them and testify before a grand jury about what I knew about Rena Young and Nat Thompson and why I had gone into hiding. I agreed to provide the answers as long as we could stop so that I could buy some respectful clothing and get a proper haircut on the way.

I followed them back to my grandfather's place from there we drove off together. The first major mall we hit I got a suitcase, a suit, three or four dress shirts. A couple of t-shirts, a blue jeans shirt and two pairs of new blue jeans. New boots were a must. Along with the accessories. Got a haircut and a beard trim. Once again I looked like a regular citizen. We boarded the plane together. They asked me where I wanted to stay, I said with my parents. By the plane had landed my parents were waiting for me. With a new cellphone for me to use.

My mom just hugged me like she was never going to let me go. It had been seven years since anyone had seen me. When we got home, she said with a touch of sadness in her heart you changed Fredrick there a coldness and a hardness that life has brought to you. My Momma said that men who had developed that had gone through war not only with the world but within themselves.

In ways, for the rest of their lives, they would walk alone no longer been swayed by the lies of men with agendas of their own. Each one had learned the hard way not to accept the words or the truths of others because they had learned through experiences it was a show to draw most innocents in. it was easy to draw most in for they were too stupid to search out the truth.

It reinforced the fact that my mother could always read me like a book. Yet she was right neither the left extreme nor the right extreme had any truth in them. The walked society in their own blindness. I used to be just like most in our society to blind to see the truth behind the web of lies we are bombarded with each day. Expose them with facts that can't be argued and get hit with their hate because that is all they have left. It's sad because it really shows how small and weak, they are as humans. They are the trained sheep conditioned to believe without thinking. Having a form of knowledge but really having none at all. I had learned the game of the powerful and was loving it.

12