For The Sake of Her Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick you were, Sister?"

"You know where. Back there." Maria couldn't believe she was saying these words and was convinced this one night alone would send her to hell.

"You want me to lick your bum, Sister? To stick my tongue up your arse?"

This time she couldn't reply, she couldn't say those words. She simply sobbed and nodded her head.

"I've told you I won't do it unless you ask me." And with that he spread her cheeks apart and blew on her most private place.

Trying not to cry out loud in her humiliation and hunger, she pleaded with him.

"Please just do it. Let me feel your mouth on my bum and push your tongue inside.!"

"There, that wasn't so hard, was it?" But he knew it was the most difficult thing she had ever been asked to do.

"Since you asked so nicely," he smiled before burying his face in her plump cheeks and pushed his tongue into her tight, reluctant, waiting hole. Sister Maria couldn't hold back her moans of pleasure any more and her back arched instinctively,, her backside pushing harder against its invader as his tongue pushed even deeper.

He tried to take his time, tried to savour every moment, tried to savour her taste, but as her hole became increasingly wet and ever so slightly open, he knew it wouldn't be long now.

He reached down and slid a single finger along her dripping slit and knew that she was just as aroused as he was. Unable to control himself any further, he began to fuck her virgin hole with his tongue. Slowly and gently at first, but as he increased his speed, so she moaned louder and louder in unadulterated lust.

"Oh, God," she whimpered but God was the last thing on her mind.

"I knew you would love this," he took a moment to add to her humiliation.

But the nun didn't want him to talk, didn't want him to stop as she reached back and tried to pull his head back between her cheeks. But he had something even better in mind.

"You know what's coming next, Sister. Are you ready?"

But the poor nun really didn't know what he was talking about. She couldn't imagine anything more wicked, more sinful, more delicious than what this evil man had just done to her. And then, to her horror, she understood. As she felt him shifting position behind her, felt him spreading her cheeks once more, felt his cock pressing against her dirtiest hole, she finally understood.

"Please no!" she pleaded. "You can't do that! It's so wrong! It's dirty! We'll go to hell."

"All of which is true, Sister, but I'm still going to do it and you're still going to love it as much as you have loved everything else we've done. Maybe even more."

She knew that she couldn't deny the truth of his words. Her body had loved every minute of tonight even if her mind kept telling her how depraved it all was. Or was that what made it even more enticing?

She realised his cock felt as if it had been coated in some sort of oil or jelly and she wondered why he had done that. But of more concern was how big it was, how hard it was and how small the hole that he intended to push it into was.

He knew he would never get her to ask him to do this, but he wanted her to take an active part. So, he pulled her arms behind her, instructing her to spread her own cheeks. Now he took a moment to delight in the vision before him. Maria was on her knees, her head buried in her pillow, her arse obscenely high in the air and her pussy glistening from her own juices and from their earlier exertions.

But he had his aim fixed on a different target now and he placed the tip of his cock against her arsehole and started to push. Not surprisingly it wouldn't go in, so he pushed a little harder and suddenly the head slipped in and Sister Maria nearly jumped off the bed in shock. But she was impaled now, and he had a firm grip on her hips. She could feel herself being stretched and forced open, but she didn't tell him to stop.

Not that he had any intention of stopping as he watched her precious hole stretching around his throbbing cock. He pushed again and a couple more inches slid in. Maria could do nothing but whimper but still she held her cheeks spread wide open for him. She shuddered when she thought of how much there was still to be pushed inside her. She knew there was a lot.

Her invader was now concentrating hard as he looked down on the nun's upturned arse and continued to push into her, little by little. Each time he thought she moaned he wondered if she could take any more. But each time he stopped it was she who began to push back on him. He couldn't see her face and he imagined it wore a mixture of discomfort, shame and lust. For him, the fantasy that he had dreamed about for so long was now a reality.

His eyes couldn't leave the spot where his cock was sliding in and out of her most private hole. When he had started it had seemed so small and tight but now it was beautifully wrapped tightly around his hard cock. Still he pushed in further. Still he would stop whenever he met any resistance. And still she urged him on to defile her even more.

"Push harder," were the embarrassed words that slipped from her lips. She was still tight enough to stop him going quickly so he worked his cock back and forward, just a little at a time. Her breathing was becoming more and more ragged, but not once did she ask him to stop. The only sounds now were the creaking of the bed, the moans of sinful pleasure from them both and the slapping of his body against hers.

But his patience could only last so long and he suddenly moved faster and more powerfully until his whole body seemed to tense up, his balls tingled and his cum shot all the way up his cock and into the no-longer virgin nun's battered arsehole. He bit his bottom lip to stop him roaring in unbridled passion as he felt himself emptying into the woman before him.

Sister Maria gave a series of surprised exclamations as if she still hadn't expected this to be the last play. "Oh! . . . Oh! . . . Oh! . . . Oh!" she moaned as each shot of cum squirted forcefully into her. And all the while he pressed tightly against her while he finished.

Then all was quiet again, until he began to stir. He had collapsed onto her back, recovering. Now he lifted himself up as they both felt him sliding out of her. When the head came out, her hole was still open, and she worried if it be permanently stretched as little trickle of cum ran out, down over her pussy lips.

Without further ceremony, he climbed off the bed, kissed her plump cheeks and tucked his deflated cock back into his trousers. Leaving his latest lover lying on the bed, her body slick with sweat, her pussy and arsehole ravaged and her soul destroyed, he walked out the door.

But he was the one to be surprised now. Lying on the carpet outside her door were a pair of very wet knickers with a note that simply said,

"Two doors down."

12