For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 49

Story Info
Checking in on the family.
4.6k words
4.82
3.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning, Jordan groaned as he sat up in bed. Rubbing his shoulder, he cracked his neck. "How Grogek manages to recover from these bouts, I will never know."

Elunara giggled. "Usually, he just takes it out on his trainees. But these days..." She sat up behind him, her belly pushing into his back, as she massaged his back and shoulders, pouring her healing energy into him.

His groans changed tone and his eyes rolled up. "That's the ticket."

Kissing his shoulder, she grinned. "We could go again."

"Ahh, my dick is begging for a reprieve."

"Poor baby. I could kiss it and make it better."

"Well, maybe just once."

A small knock on the door had them both wincing. Jordan grabbed his blanket and put it over his crotch. Elunara opened the door. "Mommy, can we go see daddy now?" Emaline was already dressed.

"Of course, little sweet. Let me get dressed." Elunara closed the door behind her and went to the big room. Grogek and Tulani watched her walk in. Susan had apparently already gone to deal with her children. Elunara got dressed. "I'll be back tonight." She winked.

---------

Together, Elunara and Emaline made their way into the Keep. Varian was sitting in his throne, chin propped up on his fist. Elunara and Varian's eyes met, and she saw the deep sorrow within. Without breaking eye contact, she marched over to him, straddled his lap, and grabbed his chin. Pulling his face to hers, she laid her lips on his whisper soft. He wrapped his arms around her, his hands going up the back of her shirt. She pressed in deeper and took control of his mouth, dancing and teasing. Slipping her tongue into his mouth, she tangled their tongues, before tracing his teeth. In and out she darted her tongue, while his hands explored her back and butt.

A cough did not intrude on their thoughts as they devoured one another. Elunara slid her arms back around his neck and crushed her fingers into his hair. The cough was louder, more insistent, but still they ignored it. Varian's finger slid down the crack of her ass, and she rocked her hips. Both of his hands were now on her ass, squeezing and massaging.

"Do you really want to do this here?"

Varian broke free of Elunara's mouth. "Go away, Greymane." He recaptured Elunara's mouth with his own.

"You do realize your daughter is watching."

Rolling his eyes, Varian broke away from Elunara's mouth again. "She's seen her parents kiss."

"I highly doubt that is where you two are going with this."

Elunara grinned at Varian. "He's got a point."

"Fine." Varian grabbed Elunara and stood up. He carried her into the bedroom and closed the door with his foot. Sitting Elunara gently on the bed, he let his armor crash to the floor where it may. His hands found her cheeks and his mouth returned to hers.

Trailing down her neck, his fingers brushed against her skin, down to her shirt, they brushed the tops of her breasts. Still, he travelled down further, his hands cupping her belly, as they continued to devour each other. He broke the contact and knelt in front of her. Taking off her shirt, he kissed her large belly. Moving next to the pants, he pulled these off with agonizing slowness. She leaned back and propped her hands on the bed. Reaching under her belly, he stroked his fingers through those wet folds beneath. Sliding in his fingers, he stroked deep within, as he used the back of his hand to stroke the inside of her thigh. Pumping his fingers in and out, he ran his lips up and down her thigh, sucking and licking. She groaned and tried to reach for his head.

He switched legs and worked his way down to her ankle. He tormented her skin with his mouth and tongue, tracing patterns and swirls as she gasped and grabbed at him. When she was dripping down his hand, he stood up and guided himself into those waiting folds. She lifted her hands, and he took them, holding on to her hands as he rocked his hips in and out, careful, and slow. He thrust in deep, slipping and sliding in that wet heat, as her insides sucked at him. Little by little, he increased his pace, working her slowly and fully, before giving into to his own torment. She cried his name as her heels dug into his ass.

Bending down, he brushed his lips against her belly. She giggled. "That kind of tickles."

"Oh, does it?" He repeated the motion while she wiggled.

"Bad!"

He grinned at her. "I like tormenting my goddess."

"You seem in better spirits." She grinned back.

"Just a little. My wife tends to know what I need."

Brushing her fingers on his cheek, she smiled. "Good." She struggled to sit up. He grabbed her hands and helped her. "Emaline wants to learn to fight."

"She does, does she?" He murmured.

Elunara sighed and rubbed her belly. "She still takes the blame not offered."

"Then let her join the juniors. Children who want to defend themselves, should be able to."

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she laid her head on his chest. "Good, 'cause I already told her she could."

They walked out of the bedroom, hand in hand. Emaline ran up to them and wrapped her arms around Varian's waist. "I love you, daddy."

Varian scooped her up and put her on his hip. "I hear you want to join the junior fighters."

"I want to be strong, daddy." She laid her head on his chest.

"And that's what you'll do, my dear."

"Come on, little sweet, let's go buy you some pants."

Varian sat Emaline down.

"Alright, mommy."

After a trip to the tailor, the pair went to Jerry and Louis. They waved at her and met her halfway there. "Any news?"

She shook her head. "Anyway, I'm here to make a special request."

"You don't ask us for favors very often."

"I want you to train Emaline to join the juniors."

"But..."

"I know the juniors don't take new kids until they're eleven, but we have an extenuating circumstance. I'd like for you to train her personally, until I can. Then when I'm back in shape to train her, I'll take over until she is eleven and can join officially."

Louis looked at Jerry. "We did the same for Ralphie, and he's better for it. And Elunara doesn't ask us for favors."

Jerry nodded. "We can start right now."

Elunara gave Emaline a little push. "Don't worry, little sweet, the Generals are the best at what they do. You'll be strong enough to fight with me in no time."

"Yes, mommy."

"Meanwhile, how's everything going with you two? I guess I should say three, since you have Ralphie now."

"Ralphie is one of our strongest fighters now." The pride in Jerry's voice was evident.

"He asks about his grandma a lot." Louis's smile was sad. "He wants to come visit you, and fight for you, but we've told him you've been very busy."

"He's free to come up to the Keep whenever he wants. But he's too young to fight for us."

"Other than that, things are good. Mom would be up at the Keep every day to wail at you, but we've convinced her that it would do more harm than good." Jerry shook his head.

"You are a blessing." Elunara rolled her eyes. "How are they, other than that?"

"Good! Mom's just blossomed since she married Lucy."

"I'm glad. Well, take care of my little girl. I'm going to go checking up on everyone else in my family."

After Elunara left, Jerry turned to Louis. "You notice it too?"

Louis eyed Emaline examining the staves on the rack. He turned back to Jerry and lowered his voice. "I hate knowing Elunara is capable of crying."

---

Elunara sat on the platform between Susan and Katie. "How are my lovely ladies?"

Susan smiled down from her canvas. "Doing well, thank you."

"Where's the kids?"

Susan nodded towards the junior fighters. "Grogash is enjoying training with Lily and Dargek. And the girls are at their friend's house for a tea party. Tina is, of course, at Zelinnia's working on paperwork."

Katie cuddled Enwoo. "I wrote some more on my story; I'm just taking a break."

"Good girl."

Elunara signaled Darguni. At break he jogged over. "What's up? Is it the babies?"

She laughed and wiggled her feet. "No, I just wanted to see how my oldest was doing."

He eyed her for a moment. "Pretty good, actually. I have a beautiful wife, kids that make me happy, and a job I couldn't have asked for. I honestly think nothing could be better. Why?"

"Can't a mother check in on her son from time to time?"

"Mom. What's wrong?"

She shook her head and wiped at her eyes. "I think pregnancy emotions are getting to me, and it doesn't help that I feel like I'm neglecting all of you while we worry over Anduin."

He tugged her down from the platform and crushed her in a hug. "Mom, we know. We understand. Varian needs you more than we do. It's just like when all of our children were taken. Our children were gone for a few days. Anduin has been gone for weeks and the reports are... disastrous."

Elunara wrapped her arms around him. "It would kill me if anything happened to you."

Bradley jogged over. "What's wrong?"

"Mom needs hugs." Darguni released her.

She laughed when Bradley wrapped his arms around her as well. "We love you, mom."

"Alright, alright. How are things with you, Bradley? And where is little Casey?"

"With Evelyn at the shop. You can go say hi to her. She'll probably try to steal your new earrings."

"Evelyn or Casey?"

"Yes." Bradley laughed.

"I'm going to go hug a small child. Bye, babies."

"We're not babies." Both said at once.

Elunara hugged them both. "You're MY babies."

Finding the jeweler's shop, Elunara walked in and looked around. Her eyes were drawn to the artfully decorated displays.

"Can I help you?" The polite smile belied the obvious nerves.

"I'm looking for Evelyn."

"Oh! She's in the back, I'll go get her." The keeper curtsied and disappeared.

Rolling her eyes, Elunara went back to eyeing a display of necklaces.

Evelyn stuck her head out. "Elunara! What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to see how you were doing and play with little Casey."

"Right, of course." She ducked back into the back of the shop, before coming out with a hefty three-year-old. "Here she is!"

Elunara held out her hands and Casey fell into her grasp, giggling. Elunara hefted the child on to her hip. "Hi, there!" She cuddled the child.

"Pretty!" Casey patted Elunara's hair. She reached up and grabbed Elunara's earring.

"Ack! NO!" Elunara grabbed Casey's hand and dislodged it from her ear.

Evelyn giggled. "She's got her mother's eye for shiny things." Moving closer, Evelyn cocked her head to the side. "Oh! How pretty!" She reached up to fondle the earring.

"Magpies, the both of you!" Elunara laughed. She nodded to the case by the door. "Can I get that necklace?"

After leaving the pair, Elunara headed down to the amphitheater. Lydia was standing below the stage conducting a number of children into a harmonic song. "Becca. Becca, softer please. You can have a solo another time." The child in question lowered her voice.

"Granma!" Upon seeing Elunara, Lani started waving her hand.

Lydia turned and smiled. "Hey, momma. You don't get down here that often."

"I've come to see you and the grandkids. How are things going?"

"Pretty good. Though Becca seems to want to be our breakout star today." Lydia eyed the group.

A girl Elunara assumed was Becca began to giggle.

Lani and Wenrietta bounced off the stage and wrapped themselves around Elunara's waist. She knelt carefully and wrapped her arms around them. "There's my girls."

"I'm amazed you can do that, when I was your size, I kept falling over."

"Believe me, it still takes effort." Elunara wobbled as she straightened up.

"Where's Ema?"

"She wants to join the Juniors. Jerry and Louis are taking over until I can."

Lydia frowned.

"I know." Elunara raked her fingers through her hair. "She blames herself SO much."

"For what, grandma?"

Elunara brushed Lani's hair out of her face. "For not being able to stop Anduin from being captured."

"But... that's not FAIR!"

"No, it's not." Elunara shook her head. "And I can't help her other than letting her come to terms with it in her own way."

---

Elunara's next stop was Renwa's office. She opened the door and grinned. "I love the rate at which you two ravish each other."

"Elunara!" Zelinnia tugged her boobs back into her dress. "Would you knock?"

"What fun is that?" Elunara grinned at the pair of them as she rubbed her belly.

"What brings you this way?" Renwa did not move his hands from under Zelinnia's skirt.

"I've been wandering around checking on my lovely family. Since this mess happened, I feel like I'm neglecting everyone."

Zelinnia slid out on Renwa's lap and went to Elunara. She wrapped her arms around her best friend. "We could never feel neglected by you."

"Good lord, woman, you work yourself to the ground, and we all know it." Renwa shook his head.

Elunara shrugged. "I am who I am. Now, anyway." Shaking her head, she turned her attention to Zelinnia. "I know you're probably running her ragged, but I wanted to speak to Tina while I was here."

Zelinnia snorted. "It's her lunch hour, and at least SHE knows to stay away for the hour..."

Elunara winked. "Hey now, I get invited sometimes."

A knock on the door had everyone turning. Elunara reached over and snagged the door.

Tina blinked at Elunara. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't know you had company, I'll come back."

"Actually, you're just who I came to see."

With a gasp, Tina's eyes went wide, and tears began to stream down her face. "I..."

Cocking her head to the side, Elunara blinked at Tina. "Are you okay?"

"I knew this day would come; I knew it was coming. I'm so, so sorry, I didn't mean for it to happen!"

"Whoa, whoa, hold on, what's the matter? What did you not mean to happen?"

"The children! I didn't know Lisa was like that, I had no idea. Please don't throw me out. I have no where else to go!" Tina began to wail.

Elunara held her hands up for peace. "Now, wait just a minute. I have no intention of kicking you out."

"You... you don't?" Tina sniffled.

"I can't believe I didn't realize you were harboring so much guilt over Lisa." With a sigh, Elunara raked her fingers through her hair. "Listen, you can't guess crazy, and I'm not going to remove you from the house because you didn't."

"Y-you're not?"

"No, Tina. I'm not."

Tina threw her arms around Elunara's neck. "Thank you! Thank you! It'll never happen agaaaiin."

"How would you know? I mean, I can teach you how to look out for cultist activities, but they're generally good at hiding--"

Tina shook her head violently. "I'll never bring anyone into the house ever again."

"Tina, Sweetie, you can't stop dating just because of one bad relationship."

"I can't. I just can't, it's not worth the risk!"

"Oh, yes, it is. Love is always worth the risk."

"But..."

"No buts. Tina, I actually manage to like the way you go whole hog into your bad decisions but isolating yourself just to protect the family is not one of them. If it'll make you feel better, bring them to me, let me vet the dates you bring home. Hell, apply for one of my match making schemes. I'll find you a match, male, female, or neither, just let me know and I'll go digging."

"Maybe..."

---

Elunara made her way down to Tulani's studio. She opened the door and blinked. "I hope that elaborate thing is not mine."

Tulani laughed and continued pinning fabric. "No, this is Carla's wedding dress."

"Carla? Of lovelorn fame?"

"She and Ryan have been roped into getting married. They're both not sure, but I think they're adorable together."

"I'll be damned."

"Your first dress is hanging over there by the door." Tulani gestured with her chin.

Sinea bounced in her playpen. "Maaaama!"

"Hello, littlest!" Elunara began to undress. She grabbed the dress by the door and pulled it over her head. Spreading the skirt, she looked down. "It's lovely! And comfy. I like it."

"I'm glad." Eyeing the package sitting on Elunara's other clothes, she cocked her head to the side. "What's that?"

Elunara picked it up and tossed it to Tulani.

Tulani caught it, fingers still pinching pins. She stuck the pins in a pin cushion, before unwrapping the gift. Opening the box, she gasped. "What a pretty necklace."

"For you, my lovely." Elunara rubbed her belly. "I saw it in Evelyn's shop this morning and I knew just what to do with it."

"Thank you so much."

Walking behind Tulani she helped her wife to put on the necklace. Elunara kissed Tulani's neck. "How about we put Sinea down for a nap and I make sweet love to my little wife."

"I like this plan."

Elunara scooped the child out of the playpen and cuddled her to her cheek. Sinea flopped her head back and forth and whacked Elunara with a horn. "Ow!"

"Yeah, watch out, she does that lately."

"Like a little ram, she is."

"Maamaa!" Sinea grabbed a handful of Elunara's hair and yanked.

"Alright, now you're definitely going to bed."

"No bed! Play!"

On the way out of the studio, Elunara began to sing. Halfway up the stairs, Sinea began swaying with the song, and by time they reached the bedroom, Sinea was out.

Tulani giggled. "Boy, do I envy that. Usually, I let her play herself out. Which usually makes her a cranky beast."

Elunara tucked the child into her crib. Closing the door, Elunara turned to Tulani. "Now, what are we going to do with you, hm?" Lifting one hand, she ran her fingertips under Tulani's chin. "My precious girl." She pressed her lips against Tulani's.

"Not so much a girl anymore."

"You're still MY girl." Elunara gently kissed Tulani again.

"Only you could make me feel twenty again, in the best possible way."

"Good." Elunara took Tulani's hand and pulled her into the bedroom. Cupping her chin with both hands, Elunara pulled Tulani's face to hers. Tulani put her hands on Elunara's arms, and together they tangled their mouths together in that familiar mating dance. Elunara was never as aggressive with Tulani as she was with anyone else, but still her attentions left Tulani's dark blue lips puffy and swollen. Elunara's hands traveled down Tulani's neck to the edges of her dress at her shoulders. She pushed it back and mumbled into Tulani's mouth.

"What?"

"I said, I like when your dresses are easy to access." Elunara tugged the dress open and down. When Tulani's breasts came free of the dress, and Elunara bent down and took the nipple of one into her mouth, while pinching and squeezing the other. Tulani laid her head back and groaned. Her hands went to Elunara's dress and began to edge up the skirt. She tugged the dress up and over. Elunara pushed Tulani's dress down. When they were both naked, they danced over to the bed.

Elunara gently pushed Tulani down into the bed. Tulani laid back, and Elunara climbed in after her. For the longest time, Elunara laid on top of Tulani, just savoring the taste of her mouth. Soon she began to move her mouth down the other woman's neck, moving to her shoulder, placing her lips on Tulani's throat. She trailed her lips along the collarbone, before moving down to the skin of the breast. With one hand she worked her fingers through those slick folds, pressing a finger up inside. She made her way to the nipple and gently suckled. Tulani writhed and groaned, her legs coming up to either side of Elunara. Her hoof dug into the top of the bed.

Moving again, Elunara ran her lips to the underside of the breast, sucking and nipping ever so softly. Still, she moved, down the belly and to the soft hairs. She pressed her lips above those hairs, before moving yet again. Using both of her thumbs, she opened Tulani up and licked her flat. Tulani gasped and grabbed at Elunara's ears. Elunara licked that wet center, sliding her fingers through the folds, and pressing her two fingers up into that wet heat. She found that spot that drove Tulani mad and rubbed and pushed at it until the woman was bucking in her hand. Elunara chuckled. "That's my girl."

12