For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 53

Story Info
Minuette again?!
6.6k words
5
1.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next few days, Elunara worked to rearrange her life to return to her schedules while tending to a pair of rapidly growing half dragons. Wrathion was in and out of town, doing whatever it was that he managed to be doing without her. The family eagerly threw their hands in to help. Even Varian and Emaline took some solace in playing with the twins in the throne room.

One day, Elunara was pushing the stroller through the city, content to just take a sunny walk while the pair were napping. A sound and a strange smell caught her attention. She froze. Taking a slow breath, she flexed her hand and readied her dagger. In a flash of movement, she had a night elf by the throat, her dagger inches from their eye.

"Oh, G-gods! D-don't kill me! Don't kill me! P-please, by Elune, I didn't mean it!"

Elunara blinked at the night elf. Her face was heavily scarred, one eye blind, and she reeked of smoke. It took her a moment to recognize the face beneath the scarring. "Minuette?"

"P-please don't kill me!" Tears streamed down her face. "I-I just wanted a look, I-I swear!" Minuette's whole body shook with the force of her terror.

"Minuette, what are you doing here?" Elunara dismissed her dagger and released the other night elf.

Minuette swallowed the rock in her throat. "I-I was hiding n-nearby when I heard you walking. I saw the stroller and just wanted a peek at your babies."

"I meant Stormwind."

"W-when Sylvanas burned Teldrassil, I was caught in the crossfire." Minuette put a hand to the burn on her face. "We tried to save as many as we could, but it was all for naught. King Greymane himself grabbed me and pulled me through the portal here. I knew you'd be pissed if I was back, so I've been living in the shadows."

"Where do you stay now?"

"Here and there."

"In the streets?"

Minuette nodded and fiddled with her fingers. "Stormwind citizens have been kind to us refugees in giving us donated food, but--" Her stomach let out a noise loud enough for Elunara to hear.

"I see." Elunara frowned. With a sigh, Elunara raked her fingers through her hair. "Well, you've been punished enough. Come on."

"Oh, but what..."

"Let's go see Ina, I bet you never put burn salve on that face."

"But you don't owe me any kindness."

"Kindness is the only mode I know." Elunara eyed Minuette. "So long as you leave my husband and my son alone."

Minuette flailed her arms. "I don't want either of them! I swear! I'll never touch them so long as I live!"

"And Lydia?"

"T-that was that lunatic Tara's idea."

Elunara led the way to the healer's building. Ina blinked at Elunara and the other night elf. "You don't come my way that often."

"This girl needs burn salve. It may be healed as best as it can, but you and I know it will still pinch and twist and get dried if not properly cared for."

After Minuette's burn scars were tended to, Elunara took Minuette to get some clothes and a bath. They sat in Tippy's while Minuette devoured a plate of Tippy's food.

"Now what to do with you." Elunara tapped her fingers on the table. "You simply cannot live in my house. I may have the room, but I will not subject my family to you."

"Oh, i-it doesn't matter. I c-can go back to the streets. I-I've learned the comfiest spots to sleep now."

"No. I've been trying to find room for all of my displaced citizens, you should find somewhere too."

"I--"

"Hey, Elunara!"

Elunara looked up as Zar sat down. "Hey, Zar, been awhile."

"Yeah, I've been out adventuring. I'm in town for a..." He trailed off as he spotted the shorter night elf Minuette. "Who is this?"

"You've met before. This is Minuette. I was just figuring out what to do with her."

"Do? Is she another girlfriend?"

"No, she barely qualifies as an acquaintance." Elunara shook her head. "She's been living in the streets, and I want to help her out."

"The streets? Such a beautiful lady?"

Minuette blushed at the blood elf. "H-hi."

"Thus is the fate of many a night elf and worgen from Teldrassil." Elunara sighed.

Without giving it a moment's thought, Zar blurted out the first thing to come to him. "She can live with me!"

"You?" The night elves said in unison.

"I got a room in town, and she can always stay there when I'm out adventuring. Which I usually am. It just makes sense."

"Zar, I don't think you know what you're getting into."

"Do I ever?"

Rolling her eyes, Elunara laughed. "There's a point."

"I-I'll do it." Minuette blushed when attention was turned towards her. "I-I mean, I-I d-don't think it would be all that bad. I do miss having a warm bed."

"But to move in with a man you've met in passing twice?"

"E-everyone knows I'm not very good at making decisions."

Elunara smacked a hand on her forehead. "Ugh, you're perfect for each other."

---

After Zar and Minuette left together, Elunara tapped a finger on the table. Looking down at the sleeping twins, she shook her head. "I do like when a problem takes care of itself."

---

Minuette clung to Zar's arm as she snuck peeks behind her.

"Why do you keep doing that?" Zar frowned at her.

"I-I I'm afraid of Elunara changing her mind."

"About what?"

"Letting me live."

Zar froze. "Why would she want you dead?"

"I did bad things. I'm not s-supposed to even be in Stormwind."

"What kind of things?"

Minuette looked away. "I tried to get Grogek and Darguni to fuck me."

Zar choked on his laughter. "Listen, I've done some dumb things, but that's..." He shook his head. "That's a new class. Come on, let's get out of the middle of the street and you can tell me more about this... misadventure."

As he led the way back to his apartment, he listened to her story. By the time they reached the door, he was completely flabbergasted. "Yet, you live."

"I-I was afraid I wouldn't for much longer when she caught me today."

"And your intentions now?"

Minuette shook her head. "To stay as far away from Elunara's family as possible." She sighed and looked away. "I-I'm not who I once was. Since being punished, and since the burning of the only home I had, I am... in a word... broken."

"Don't worry, you can stay with me. In fact," He took her hands. "When I go adventuring, you can come with me."

"What?"

"I only live here cause my mother is safe here. I visit periodically. You want away from Elunara and her family? There're entire planets to visit and adventure in."

Tears came to her eyes. "Y-you mean it? You don't think I'm hideous?"

"Why would I think that?" He brushed the tears off her scarred cheek. "You've lived in the streets entirely too long if you think you're anything but beautiful." Turning to the door, he pushed it open. "Come on." They stepped into the little room, and he stopped abruptly, causing her to body slam into him. "Shit."

"What? What's wrong?"

"I only have the one bed."

She looked over his shoulder. "Oh. So?"

"I know it's weird enough moving in with someone you barely know, but you can't be comfy sleeping in the same bed at first. I'll sleep in the floor."

"No, you won't, I will. I've been sleeping in the streets, remember? I'll sleep in the floor."

Zar shook his head. "I refuse to let you sleep on the floor. You will be sleeping in the bed."

Minuette crossed her arms. "N-no. I refuse to put you out of your own bed. Y-you will be sleeping in the bed."

"Then we'll just have to share the bed!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

The pair of them flopped down on the bed, side by side, staring at the ceiling. Minuette was the first to turn her head. "Thank you."

Zar turned onto his side. "Don't worry about it." His hand hovered above her stomach for a moment. Finally, he placed it on the bed. "I should have thought about having only one bed. But I didn't want you sleeping in the streets any longer."

She turned onto her side and cuddled up close. "And I greatly appreciate it."

He tugged the blanket up around them. Wrapping an arm around her waist, he kissed her forehead. She yawned hugely. "Why don't you get some sleep?" He rubbed his chin on her forehead.

"It's still light out."

"So? And when's the last time you had a good night's sleep?"

"I... have no idea."

"Just rest, you need it, I'm sure."

---

The following morning, Minuette woke to the smell of cooking. She blinked away the sleep in her eyes as she sat up in the bed. Zar was humming to himself as he stood at the stove in nothing but a pair of pants.

"What is that?"

He glanced back at her. "I hope you like steak and eggs. They're my specialty." She climbed out of bed and went to him. Wrapping her arms around his waist, she began to cry. Lifting his arm in surprise, he wrapped it around her shoulders. "Hey now, that's unnecessary."

Shaking her head, she wiped her nose on his side. "T-thank you so much."

"You're welcome, Sweetheart." He kissed the top of her head. "Let me finish making breakfast, okay?"

She nodded and released him. "E-Elunara says I should put salve on my scars. I don't know why; it's been over seven months since I got them." She went to the bag she had dropped on the floor the day before.

"I don't know. But I do know that if Elunara tells you to do something, you should do it." He took the food off the heat. Her back to him, she took off her shirt. With some curiosity he eyed her scars. "It got you bad, didn't it." He said, softly.

Crossing her arms over her chest, she flinched. "Don't look. I'm hideous."

"You are not hideous." He stepped over to her and, light as a feather, brushed his fingers over the scarring. "Scars do not make a person ugly; they just remind us that we are alive. It's what you do that makes you ugly or not." He kissed her shoulder.

Tears in her eyes, she turned to him, arms still over her chest. "You mean it?" She searched his face with her one good eye.

"I'm too dumb to lie, I can't maintain it."

"You're not dumb."

He chuckled. "You'll change your mind about that eventually. But, for the moment..." He gave her a quick kiss. "I'll help you put on that salve." He took the little pot from her.

"Thank you." She pushed her pants to the floor. "The healers estimate that I was burned on over twenty percent of my body."

"That's a lot. But we'll get it all." Getting some of the salve on his fingers he considered her. "Let's start on that pretty face." He hummed to himself as he spread the salve over the scars on her cheek. Placing her hands on his chest, she pressed her mouth to his. He blinked in surprise before returning the affection. The hand on her cheek slid back into her hair. "Mm, hold on."

"What? I-I'm sorry."

"No, don't apologize. Sit, sit, let me do a good job of this."

Minuette sat on the bed. Zar returned to his task of applying the salve to the burns on her face. Gentle as a feather he worked around her eye, down her cheek and to her jaw. She shifted and gave him access to her neck. Still using those two fingers he covered her neck and shoulder, careful not to miss a spot. Slowly and methodically, he worked his way to her breast.

She closed her eyes and leaned back on the bed, her hands behind her, propping her up. Her breathing was shallow as he traced those scars on her breast. Compelled, he brushed his lips on the other breast. With a gasp, she fluttered her lashes and looked at him through barely opened eyes.

"Um, sorry." He blushed and returned to his task. Kneeling, he covered her torso in the salve as he worked his way down to her hip. By the time he got to her legs she was panting and desperate.

"Oh, please touch me."

He blinked at her. "I am touching you."

"N-no. I-I mean..." With one hand, she ran her fingers through the soft hairs of her pussy.

He watched her with some fascination as she worked her fingers through that blue hair and into the folds below. "Oh! Oh, I can do that." He set the pot of salve off to the side and ran his hands up and down both of her legs. When she moved her hand back to the bed, he moved his hand into position. Softly, he stroked his fingers up and down through those dark blue hairs, before he pressed the first finger in. She groaned and he grinned. "Like this?" While she panted and groaned, he pumped his finger in and out, feeling around for spots that gave the most effect. He slipped a second finger in and rubbed that top spot that had her bucking against his hand.

Leaning forward, he licked the slick folds around his fingers. Enjoying the taste, he held her open with his fingers while he slipped his tongue inside. He sucked on that hooded nub at the top and she began to shiver. Her legs spasmed around his head as she clamped down. Tugging back, he chuckled. "No, I don't think we're finished." After standing up, he tugged his dick free of his pants, and positioning against the opening, began to push inside. Inch by glorious inch, he pressed, until he was completely inside, his balls pressed against her ass.

With one hand, he cupped the back of her neck and pulled her face to his, capturing her mouth. As he began to rock his hips, they locked lips. When she lifted her arms to wrap around his neck, they fell into bed together. He moved his mouth across her cheek and down her throat to her shoulder, still pumping his hips. He increased pace as he explored her body with his mouth, finding the breast and sucking on the nipple. Her clamping heat made it impossible for him to maintain rhythm and he erupted inside of her.

Collapsing on top of her, he panted and tried to catch his breath. He rolled over to his side and pulled her with him, snuggling her against him. She curled up close and sighed with a happiness she hadn't felt in a long time.

"You ok?" He ran his fingers through her hair, brushing down.

"Mm, lovely. You?" The backs of her hands were on his chest.

"Great, actually."

"That was so much better than Elunara's elaborate set up."

"Wait, you've had one of Elunara's elaborate set ups?" He adjusted his head so he could stare into her face.

"Um, yeah. Is that a bad thing?" She ducked her head.

"Damn, I'm kind of jealous."

She blinked up at him. "What?"

"Elunara's set ups are legendary. Everyone who's been to one talks about them. Orgies, non-stop cum. It's as messy as it is glorious. How many?"

"Um, s-seven? N-no. Eight."

"You came eight times?"

"N-no. M-more. T-there were eight men."

Zar closed his eyes and groaned "Oh man, that sounds amazing."

Minuette sat up in the bed and looked down at Zar. "Y-you want to be fucked by eight men?"

"Well, maybe not eight..." He sat up as well.

"You're gay?"

"Well, no. I'm just not exactly straight. I've never been with a man before. But I am interested..." He trailed off. "But it doesn't matter. I have you now." He brushed the back of his fingers on her cheek.

"I-i don't want you to deny a piece of yourself for me. There must be some way we--"

The pounding on the door shattered the moment. Zar climbed out of bed and fastened his pants. "Let me get rid of whoever that maniac is, and we'll continue our discussion." Raking his fingers through his hair, he yanked open the door. His mouth dropped open. "Mom!" He tried to block the door with his body. "What are you doing here?"

"I heard you were back in town again. I just wanted to come for a visit!"

"But... Uh..." He glanced over his shoulder. "I'm not dressed."

"I birthed you and changed your diapers. You don't have anything I haven't seen before."

"It's not really a good time, you see..."

Zerinia pushed her way past the bewildered Zar. "Not a good time to see your mother? When you've been gone to Gods know where? Making me worried si--" Zerinia froze as she stared at the blushing night elf trying to hide behind the sheets. Her head whipped around, and she stared at her blushing son. It took a moment, as Zerinia looked back and forth between the two. "You have someone in your BED?"

"Mom. Please don't--" He cringed as he knew his mother all too well.

She started fluttering her hands. "Oh, my Gods. Oh, my gods. OH, MY GODS!" She bounced up and down.

"Mom." Zar tried to grab his mom, but it was too late.

Zerina had her hands on Minuette's face. "Oh, she's so pretty, too. A little small, and a bit skinny, but that's okay, we can put more muscle and food in her belly before the baby gets here."

"Mother!"

"Baby?" Minuette was utterly bewildered.

"Well, of course. You will be giving me grandchildren, will you not? Or are you on that filthy drink?"

"MOTHER!" Zar grabbed Zerinia by the shoulders and turned her around. "Leave my girlfriend alone!"

"I--"

"Stop it! Out of here, out of here, NOW!" He shoved her towards the door.

"How dare you!"

"No! How dare YOU! Stop harassing her and making assumptions."

"I am your mother! How dare you manhandle me!"

He shoved her out and closed the door behind her.

Zerinia pounded on the door for a bit, before stomping her foot and turning around, she marched off.

Zar pinched his eyes shut and took a deep breath. When he opened his eyes and turned around, Minuette had her hands on her stomach and was staring at them.

"Minuette, I am so sorry for my mother."

"I-I'm pregnant?"

He blinked at her for a moment. "What?"

She looked at him with a sort of misty wonder. "Am I pregnant?"

Zar shook his head. "I may not be the smartest man in the world, but I don't think it works like that."

"Oh."

"Do you want to be?"

She jerked her shoulder. "I dunno."

Zar placed gentle hands on Minuette's shoulders. "We have all the time in the world to figure that out. Right now, we barely know each other, let's get to know one another before leaping that far ahead, ok?"

"A-alright."

"Now, I think we should make ourselves scarce, she's left for now, but my harpy of a mother could come back at any time. I was only going to be in Stormwind for a couple of days anyhow. Let's go find an adventure."

----

Zerinia was furious. Never had she been mistreated as such. She had stomped her way down to her daughter's house only to find it empty. Zerinia assumed that Zelinnia and family were down at Tippy's, so she was marching her way to find them when, in her haste and inattention slammed into and knocked down an old woman. Zerinia was shocked to find a guard pointing a sword in her face.

"Who are you?" The guard asked.

"I am Zerinia! Mother to Zelinnia and a guest of the crown!"

"Now, Robert, it was probably an accident. Do drop the sword and help me up." The old woman lifted her hands.

Robert sheathed his sword before reaching out and helping Margaret to stand. "I'm sorry milady. My orders to keep you safe are clear."

"Fah." She brushed off her skirt and took his arm again. Leaning against him, Margaret regarded the blood elf carefully. "I've not met you before. You said you were Zelinnia's mother?"

"You know my daughter?"

"Vaguely. My son is High General Jordan, his wife, Elunara told me Zelinnia was her sister."

"Ah." Zerinia sighed and brushed off her own skirt. "I am sorry for knocking you over. I was just hunting down my daughter, as my own son has quite pissed me off."

"Oh?"

"You won't BELIEVE what he did to me!"

Margaret cocked her head to the side. "Walk with me, talk to me."

Zerinia fell in step beside the pair. "So here I am, only finding out my son is in town through a grapevine, and I get to his place, and he tries to keep me out. Well, I wasn't having that, so I pushed him aside, and what do I find? A woman in his bed. Pretty little thing, but anyway. I'm doing my assessment, and he starts yelling at me!"

"Goodness."

"Yeah, and then when I mention the baby, he grabs me and throws me out!"

"Hm."

"I can't believe the audacity!"

"How far along is she?"

Zerinia hesitated. "Well, I don't know that she is yet. I mean she must be... she was in my son's bed."

12