For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 55

Story Info
Lulu has her baby.
6.9k words
4.88
1.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the SI office, Elunara was rapidly working through paperwork when Wrathion walked in. "I'm busy." She said, without looking up.

"Please, spare the father of your children some time." He made his way around the desk.

Tossing her pencil on the desk, she sighed and looked up at him. He bent down and brushed his lips against hers. She grabbed the front of his coat and pulled him in deeper, they danced their lips together for a moment before she released him. When he grinned at her, she winked at him. "Do be quiet, though. I just got the twins asleep, and I have too much to get done before they wake up and destroy the place again."

"Too much for you to handle?"

"Never."

"Good. Though I was considering taking them off your hands for a little while."

"Why?" She eyed him.

He blinked back at her. "Can't a father spend time with his children without rousing suspicion?"

"I'm sorry, I just don't know what it is you do all day when you're not around, and they are young, so I am a bit protective of them."

"Oh, this and that. However, I assure you, our children are perfectly safe with me." He kissed her lightly. "I wanted to see how strong those wings are."

"You want to take them flying?"

"Practice flying. And not very high, just a good work out stretch."

Elunara tapped her fingers on her desk. "I guess. In the meantime, I have a feeling that's not the only reason you're here."

His grin went wide. "Why, it's as if you know me!"

Rolling her eyes, she chuckled. "And as if you know me." She tucked her finger into the edge of his pants. "Maybe just a quick blowjob."

"Outstanding!" He opened his jacket and unfastened his pants.

When he popped free and his erection stood proud in front of her, she shook her head. "Well, you're ahead of the game."

"I've been thinking of you all morning. Among other things."

"We'll get to that in a moment." She wrapped her hand around his dick and began to jack her hand up and down. Leaning forward she kissed the tip, before sucking on it. He groaned and watched her through slitted eyes. At first, she merely sucked on the tip while moving her hand up and down, but soon she began to move her mouth down the shaft.

Her free hand came up and juggled his balls in her palm. Over and over, she moved her mouth, taking the full of him into her throat. Her other hand moved further down and stroked the taint between his balls and anus. When she shifted and played with his asshole, he gasped, and his eyes went wide. She sucked him down, even as her fingers did fascinating things to the rest of him. Soon, he was unable to maintain, and he exploded in her throat.

He tugged free of her. "What was THAT?" He gasped and panted as he looked down at his rapidly deflating dick.

"Just a little test."

"Test of what?"

"To see how you liked it. Since you seem hell bent on flirting with my husband."

"I--"

She wrapped a hand around his dick. "I know you kissed him. I'm not very pleased with you about that. I told you, you could apologize, but you didn't listen." She squeezed gently.

"Well, I couldn't help myself." He winced when she squeezed harder. "I know I should have."

She squeezed again. "Here's the thing. I spoke with my husband at length, and we had some interesting revelations at my house. He's not one hundred percent opposed."

"Really?!"

"However, he's still skittish and unsure. So, if you go bothering him before he is ready..." She twisted and he crumpled to the floor. "I'll personally end you."

"Yes! Yes! Okay! I understand!"

She let go. "Don't wake the babies."

"May I speak to him, at least?"

"Speak, yes. Touch, no."

"Your word is law."

----

At the yard, Jordan was lost in thought. Last night had been something else entirely and he was unsure how he felt. He shifted uncomfortably. Right now, he was supposed to be doing his job, but his mind kept trailing back to everything else. So lost in thought, he did not see Wrathion land beside him until it was too late. He jumped about a mile out of his skin.

"It's only me." Wrathion gave Jordan a winning smile.

"Uh, yeah. Sorry, you caught me off guard." Jordan deliberately stepped back into place.

"I spoke to Elunara."

"Oh?"

"She told me what I needed to know."

"Is that so?"

"She made it abundantly clear that I am to not touch you until I am given the go ahead." Wrathion's grin was feral. "She did not say I couldn't fantasize about what I would to do with you when I am allowed." Touching his fingers to his lips, he blew Jordan a kiss. Jordan took an unconscious step back. "Until next time." Wrathion transformed and flew away.

Jordan found himself flush and hyperventilating and had no clue as to why.

"Geez, dad, that was weird."

Jordan jumped out of his skin again as Bradley spoke. He whipped around and stared at his son. "How much of that did you hear?"

"Um, all of it?"

"Shit."

"You can't seriously be considering hooking up with mom's newest toy."

"More like he's trying to hook up with me."

"That dragon is trying to fuck YOU?"

Jordan winced. "Yes, Mark. He is."

"Good fucking luck to him, I guess."

Jordan blushed and Mark stared at him. "And you're considering it?!" When Jordan looked away, Mark's eyes bulged. "You can't be serious. Grogek and Susan were bad enough, but you literally cannot get hard for anyone except for your wife!"

Jordan wished he could shove his hands in his pockets. "I don't know that I'm even willing. This only started yesterday, and I'm not sure what I feel. He just does something to my stomach, is all."

"What happened yesterday?" This from Bradley.

"I was fucking your mother when Wrathion appeared. Shit happened, that I won't go into, but the next thing I know, he's got his mouth on my dick. I... I ran away then. But he found me and kissed me." Jordan scrubbed his hand on his mouth. "It was like kissing your mother, and now I'm all kinds of confused."

"Kind of like me and Bryan." Bradley sighed. "He kissed me, and I wasn't grossed out, I was intrigued."

"I know I avoid the topic, because I don't want to hurt you, but do you regret your decision?"

Bradley considered. With a shake of his head, he looked at his father. "No. No, it wasn't until Bryan went crazy that I had some regret. But I explored a side of me I didn't know existed and I did somewhat enjoy the experimentation. Having a statue busted up your ass kind of kills the enjoyment, though."

"I doubt Wrathion is going to do such a thing." Jordan winced. "If you didn't have Evelyn, would you... try it again?"

"Don't know, don't care. I have my beautiful wife, and that's all I need." Bradley shrugged.

Mark raked his fingers through his hair. "This just weirds me out, thinking of you, of all people, considering hooking up with Wrathion."

With a shrug, Jordan side eyed Mark. "I'm told even some married men like a dick up their ass."

Mark's face went flame red. "She told you?"

"She was comforting me. I basically made her give someone up, and you and I are closer than most."

"Well, when you fuck one's wife together..."

"Jordan, may I speak to you?"

Jordan looked back at Renwa. "Yeah, sure." He followed his best friend some distance away from the yard.

Renwa looked around before turning to Jordan. "Zerinia made an odd statement yesterday and I was wondering..."

Jordan sighed and the tension went out of his shoulders. "Wrathion is hitting me, and it makes me uncomfortable, but I'm considering it."

Renwa froze. "Do what now?"

"You heard me. Come on, let's go to your office and I'll explain."

A long-winded explanation later and Renwa sat at his desk just staring at Jordan. "That's insane."

"I have to ask. Did you know about the rumors? The ones from when we were teenagers?"

"Yes. However, I never gave them much credence." Renwa leaned back in his chair. "Jordan, even if you did, or were, or whatever, it wouldn't have changed how I felt about you. You were my friend. I don't entirely know why, but you became my best friend. A man I could count on, a man who had my back. Who you fuck or want to fuck is inconsequential to me. That being said, I implore you to think this through. The last time you let the rumors get to you, you took it out on your wife. Grogek almost killed you over it."

"Believe me, I am thinking it through. I'm thinking about it so much it's creeping me the fuck out. Bradley once told me that when he was with Bryan, he thought more about Lydia. That he replaced Bryan's face with Lydia's to get him through what was being done to him. I worry about that."

"Bryan was a cultist. A batshit crazy one at that. Elunara wouldn't let another one of those close to her, let alone give birth to his children if she even remotely suspected he was one. She is an excellent judge of character, and she knows you better than you know yourself. And she loves you with a passion that can make even me jealous. If she is trying to help you, let her. If nothing else, you'll feel better and not be so "squeamish". Being hurt by those rumors might go away, and you might find yet another way to enjoy your wife. Hell, I don't know."

Jordan worked through Renwa's words. "You're jealous I got Elunara?" He said, quietly.

"Not like you think. Yes, I wanted her first, but I wasn't willing to be what or who she needed. I'm jealous of the deep, profound love you two have, even when I have it myself."

"Oh. I'm sorry. I still wonder occasionally."

"Elunara is yours. And whoever else she shares her heart with." He winked. "But never mine."

They both went quiet for some time. A quiet knock on the door startled Jordan.

"ENTER!"

Zelinnia stuck her head in the door. "Is it safe?"

Jordan shrugged. "I won't keep you out of your own home."

She walked over and kissed Jordan on the top of his head. "I heard you were confused about some things."

"No more than usual."

"I'll get it all from my husband later, unless you don't want me to."

"Wrathion is flirting with me."

She jolted. "Why YOU?"

"Got me. Grogek says I'm too pretty to be straight."

"Hm."

"What's your council? Since I'm apparently asking everybody."

Zelinnia snorted. "Don't ask me, I wind up with my face in Elunara's pussy practically every time she comes over." Slapping that face, she groaned. "Why did I say that?"

"Because you're you?" He snorted. "I forget you're as bisexual as the rest of them."

"I am not. I merely have a hang up for Elunara and Tulani. I wouldn't DARE look at another woman that way." She considered. "Maybe you would be the same with that smarmy dragon. Do things with him you wouldn't dare with another man. Even I find him attractive, and I am glued to my husband." Winking at Renwa, she moved around the desk and sat in his lap.

Renwa's hand automatically went up Zelinnia's skirt and he rested his hand on her thigh. "My wife is right, you know. Sometimes a person just triggers something in our brains and our pants, and we are drawn to them. Maybe you and Wrathion will hit it off. In your family, that's allowed, without losing your wife over it."

----

Jordan wandered through the city, unwilling to go back to the yard today. He knew he shouldn't skirt his duties, but he found himself at a loss for what to do. He didn't want to face Mark or even Bradley at the moment. He was half tempted to ask for Jerry and Louis's council, and that thought alone had him hiding from the yard where he'd seen them training the children earlier. Tulani was another source of advice, especially since she had turned down Carla's advances. Except Tulani thought of Carla as a child and never had feelings for the girl. He found himself in the park.

"What has you out here?"

Jordan jolted and spun around. "How the fuck do you sneak up on people? A giant ass dragon should not be able to do that."

"Forgive me, but you were lost in thought it seems." Wrathion smiled. "Over me, perhaps?"

"What do you want?"

Wrathion shot Jordan a wicked grin that had Jordan's toes curling and certain parts of his anatomy twitching. "Maybe you shouldn't ask such questions."

"Wrathion..." The warning was clear. Jordan was glad he was wearing his work uniform; it was harder to see what his body was doing.

He shrugged. "I was flying over the city, making my observations when I spotted you wandering over here. I may have followed you. Again, Elunara said I could speak with you. It is a free kingdom, isn't it?"

Jordan raked his fingers through his hair. "Ugh. You got me there."

"I'd rather get you elsewhere." Wrathion's red eyes smoldered.

Fighting the heat flush crawling up his neck and into his face, Jordan stepped backwards.

"I do wish you weren't afraid of me." Wrathion stepped forward.

"I. Am not. Afraid." Jordan grit his teeth.

"Then let me touch you."

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"I see you trembling. Is that my doing?" Wrathion closed the space between them. He reached up and Jordan jerked backwards. Hesitating, Wrathion frowned. He placed his hand on Jordan's cheek. Jordan grabbed the hand but made me no attempt to remove it. "I find myself disobeying Elunara. And since that makes me the walking dead..." He leaned forward and placed his lips against Jordan's.

Jordan froze but did not resist as Wrathion pressed in against Jordan's body. Slowly, Wrathion danced his lips to Jordan's, licking and nipping as he'd been taught by Elunara. Soon, Jordan was returning the affection even as his mind tried to scream. Their lips teased and tormented, their eyes closed, nipping back and forth. Jordan placed his hand on Wrathion's neck, and Wrathion wrapped his arm around Jordan's back. When Wrathion's tongue went into Jordan's mouth, his eyes flew open. He shoved the other man back. "Gods damn it!"

Wrathion blinked at the abrupt cut off. "I-I I'm so sorry. Elunara is going to kill me."

"I..." Jordan licked his lips.

Wrathion backed away and transformed. He made to launch himself, but Jordan held out a hand.

"Wait."

Hesitating, Wrathion stood tensed, wings up, ready to spring into the air.

"Wait, don't go."

"No?" He dropped his wings.

"Look, I don't know what the hell is happening. But I won't let Elunara hurt you. Not for me. Not when I don't even understand myself."

Wrathion sat down, still a dragon. "That brings me comfort. But I am ashamed that I cannot keep my hands to myself, even when I know I should."

"D-don't be."

He cocked his head. "No?"

"I'll... I'll never know how to move past this... thing in my head if someone doesn't make the first move. And I know it won't be me to do it." Jordan wiped a hand over his mouth. "You kiss like my wife, it's a little disconcerting."

Wrathion smiled to himself. "Will you let Elunara know your stance?"

"We hide nothing."

Transforming back into his human form, Wrathion shook out his hair. He approached Jordan and lightly brushed his lips against the man's.

"HEY!" The pair jumped apart. "You little SHIT! Pull the gold out of your ears and listen to me when I speak!" Elunara was marching down the pathway. She made it to the pair and shoved Wrathion backwards.

Jordan wrapped an arm around his irate wife. "I let him."

She blinked at her husband. "You. What?"

"I-I did. I let him. Yes, he touched me out of turn without asking, but I-- Well, I kind of wanted him to."

Eyeing him for a moment, she turned and eyed Wrathion. Wrathion held up his hands for peace. "I apologize, I truly do, he's just so irresistible."

"This I know. So, you're good with him now?"

"Not..." Dropping his arm, Jordan searched for the right words. "Not entirely, but I was curious and I--" He sighed. "I don't know."

Elunara turned full to Jordan. She captured his mouth and made a meal out of him. Shocked, Jordan wrapped his arms around her and returned the affection with a growl. They danced their lips, their tongues, nipping with teeth. She released his mouth. "How do we compare?"

Jordan blinked at her before laughing. "Is that your plan? You win my love. You always win." He went for her mouth again as he gripped her ass. Neither of them noticed Wrathion as they assaulted one another.

Wrathion wrapped his arms around Jordan from the back. He pressed his lips to Jordan's neck and began to suck. Jordan gasped, shifting so Wrathion could get better access to his neck. "Don't leave me out." Wrathion whispered.

"You're both killing me." Jordan groaned.

Wrathion's hand moved down into the top of Jordan's pants. His fingers lightly stroked Jordan's growing erection.

"AH! No more. We're in public."

"You're delightfully prudish, Jordan." Elunara slipped her hand into Jordan's pants as well. "And hard as a fucking rock." She grinned when she grabbed his erection. "I think it's time we took this back home."

Wrathion blinked at Elunara. "Where are the children?"

"Susan has them."

Wrathion backed away and transformed into his dragon self. "Hop aboard!" When both got on his neck, he flapped to the house. At the house they climbed down, and he was human once more.

Once the men had entered the house, Elunara flipped her signs and locked the door. She turned around to the pair looking at each other. "Don't get shy now."

Wrathion flashed one of his feral grins. "I'm not the shy one here."

Jordan shook his head. "This is insane."

Elunara ran her fingers under Jordan's chin. "We can stop if you wish."

He shivered. "I didn't say that." He wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her close. "You're the expert, what happens now?"

"We get you naked."

A pounding on the door startled all three. Elunara popped the locks and opened the door. Nara was standing on the porch, frantic. "Lulu is in labor!"

"Lead the way."

When the door swung shut, Wrathion turned to Jordan and put his hand on the man. "Lulu is your daughter, correct? Shouldn't you go be with them?"

"I'm sorry, I must go." Without giving it any thought, Jordan pressed his lips to Wrathion's. He backed away before fleeing.

---

Lulu was in her bed, crying out in pain as the next ripple washed over her. "Momma." She whimpered.

Calysta held her hand. "Your mother is on her way, I am sure."

Lulu's felhunter was trying to get into the bed with her, and she grabbed one of his tentacles. "No." She panted and tightened her grip on the tentacle as the wave hit her. The felhunter whimpered with her.

The door broke open and Elunara made her way over to her daughter. "I'm here, my baby. I'm here."

"Oh gods, momma, it hurts, I feel like my stomach is on fire." She cried out again. "He's trying to rip me apart from the inside out!"

"Let me ease your suffering." Elunara laid her hands on Lulu and concentrated. When Lulu cried out again, she grew concerned. "Babydoll, let the energy fill you."

"I'm trying, momma, I am!"

Elunara focused all her strength just as Jordan walked into the room. "Something is wrong." She tried again.

"Wrong?" Lulu grabbed her mother's arm.

Jordan blanched. "Wrong?"

Elunara summoned her dagger.

"No, Momma, don't cut me. I want to push like Abigail did."

Elunara shook her head. "I don't have a choice. Your baby is going to kill you if I don't cut him out."

"But--"

"Forgive me, little love." Elunara kissed her daughter's forehead and put her under. Calysta and Nara were standing to the side, horrified. The felhunters began to growl. "Hush it, or I banish the both of you." With her dagger in position, Elunara made her cuts. Pulling the baby free, she stared at the holy glow around him. "Jordan, come take the boy, I have to clean and seal her."

Jordan took the child from her, and she began her task. Jordan eyed the glowing child. "What is going on?"

"Holy child, carried by a shadow mother. He literally was killing her from the inside."

"But, how? How did this not come about sooner?" This from Nara.

12