For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 57

Story Info
Wrathion is a bit aggressive.
5.8k words
5
1.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next couple of days, Wrathion spent the night in Jordan's bed, and Elunara spent time with her youngest two. Lulu came by twice for shielding, and Elunara dreaded the moment when Lulu would leave to level. The tragedy of separating a mother from her child was fresh in Elunara's heart.

On the third day, Wrathion made one of his disappearing acts. She had just convinced the twins they needed a nap, when Jordan came in from work. "Teach me to take dick."

She continued to wash the dishes. "I thought you already did that."

"Not in the ass."

"Ah." She wiped her hand on a towel. "Come on then, let's get my kit and a whole lot of lube."

Jordan brushed his lips against hers. "I can always count on you, baby."

"Where do you want this done?"

"In my room, if you don't mind."

"Head on up, lover boy." Elunara tucked into her special room and grabbed one of her kits and the special lube she had designed for this purpose. In Jordan's room she eyed her assortment. "How long do you want to wait?"

Jordan paused in taking off his gear. "Wait for what?"

"Wrathion."

"I don't understand the question. I thought you were going to teach me, not him."

She shook her head and laid out the kit. "I have small starters, all the way up to a Grogek. I can expand your asshole over a course of days, weeks, months. How soon do you want to take Wrathion on?"

Jordan winced. "I do not want fucked by my brother."

"Wrathion in his dragon form is the size of Grogek. Maybe even a little bigger. I haven't taken the time to compare the two yet. So, if that dumbass dragon forgets himself and expands, you might be ripped apart."

Jordan blanched. "Oh gods, why didn't I think of that?"

She tapped the Grogek in her hand. "I think he'll stay cognizant of your small size. If he knows what's good for him. He hurts you; I lop his dick off."

Lordan put a hand on his chest. "That's... comforting."

"So, how long?"

"As..." Jordan blushed. "As soon as possible? Let's just get this thing over with. Maybe I won't like it and I won't tell him I tried this."

"Oh, I'm pretty sure you'll like it. At least when I do it. Men have a freakin g-spot in their assholes."

"I trust you, baby."

"Good. Next question." She tossed the Grogek back in the box.

"Do you always ask this many questions?"

"Yes. Facing me, or facing away?"

He blinked at her. "I figured... I can do either?"

"It's pleasurable either way. One is loving, the other hides your embarrassment. Take your pick."

"Away, I guess. This time."

She grinned. "Already planning ahead?"

"Just do it."

She shook her head. "We need to work out the logistics before I go shoving dicks up your ass. I don't want you to clench and get hurt because I wasn't thorough." She drew out what she felt was a good size to start him on. "Next question, would you like to know everything as I do it, or would you like surprises."

"You know I hate surprises."

"When sprung on you, yes. You sure like surprising me."

He grinned. "That I do."

"Next question. Warm or cold?"

"Warm?"

"Next question."

He rolled his eyes. "Enough with the questions, just fuck me in the ass. And did I just say that?"

"We do this my way, and you enjoy yourself, or we do this the hard way, and you don't."

"Alright, alright. Ask your question."

"How horny do you want to be before I start working on you?" She rubbed the dick in her hands.

"Shouldn't I be horny?"

"Foreplay is everything, you know that, sugar. I can make you horny using just your ass, or I can get you rock hard and fully prepped before I start."

"Oh." He considered her. "I think I should probably get hard before you start, maybe?"

"I can work with that. Final question."

"Thank the goddess. I'm starting to lose interest in this thing."

She smirked at him. "Hard and fast, or soft and sweet?"

"Soft and sweet. I dare not think about you ripping my asshole open."

"Then we can begin." She propped her leg up on his bed and buried the dildo into her own pussy.

His eyebrows shot up. "Um, I thought that was for me."

She pumped it in and out. "You want it warmed. And you wanted to be hard for me. So, watch."

He licked his lips. "So, out of you and into me? I'm not going to oppose that."

She pushed it in deep and dropped her leg down, using her pelvic muscles to hold the thing in. "Now, come sit on the bed, lover." When he followed her instructions, she knelt in front of him and took his dick into her hands. She sucked on the tip of his growing erection, pumping her hands up and down while she worked the dildo in and out of herself. When he was groaning and grabbing her hair, she stood up. "Lay down and roll over."

He followed her instructions again. She reached down and stroked his dick, milking him. "Alright, spread them good. Good boy. Now, I'm going to rub you with my hands and fingers first. You can try to look back, but you won't see more than me. She began to massage his balls with one hand, with the other she took two fingers and brushed them up and down his taint. "I'm going to enter you with my fingers first, to prepare you, okay?"

He nodded. "Okay."

Moving her hand from his balls she spread his ass cheeks, with the other hand she continued to stroke the taint, before she moved her fingers up and pressed inside painstakingly slow. He gasped and his eyes went wide. He pinched them shut. "No, don't clench. Don't clench. Relax, breathe, feel. It's what I tell all my patrons who want this. Relax, breathe, feel." Forcing his body to obey, he released in small amounts at a time. When she was confident in his tension, she began moving her fingers in again, slowly, bit by bit. She moved them out slowly.

Pulling her hand free, she reached between her legs and pulled the dildo out. Stepping into her prepared harness, she reached into her pot of lube and rubbed a generous amount over the dildo. "Always use lube of some sort. Going in dry hurts like a fucker and can ruin you."

"A-alright."

"I'll make sure you're plenty supplied so long as you fuck here. I'll make that damned dragon haul some to his cave, cause I'm sure he'll entice you there eventually." She rubbed the outside of his asshole with the dildo. "You feel me?"

"Yes?" Jordan panted.

"Yes, or no."

"Yes."

"Do you want this?" She reached down and stroked his dick.

"Yes."

She pressed against his asshole. "Do you?"

"Please, Gods, yes, just give it to me. Stop fucking taunting me."

"You wanted slow; I'll give you slow." She barely pressed the dildo into his ass. He grit his teeth again. "Stop fucking clenching, Jordan. You're going to ruin it."

He clung to the edge of the bed and tried to do as instructed. He focused on breathing and relaxing his body, even as he wanted to clench against the intrusion. "I... I can't do it. I just..."

"You want me to stop?"

"Yes. No. Gods, I don't know."

Elunara rubbed his back. "You don't have to do this. You tell Wrathion you don't want his dick in your ass, and I'm sure he'll not try. He loves you, a little aggressively, but he does."

Jordan buried his face in the bed. "Gods."

"I can start with a smaller dick if you want."

"No. No, dammit, I think I love him too, and I just want... I don't know what I want."

"Then I'll try again."

"Yes, okay."

Using both of her hands, she spread his cheeks, and pressed the dildo to his asshole. Pressing slowly, she pushed into Jordan's well-toned ass. It took some effort on both of their parts, but with her massaging his ass and back, and him practicing her breathing techniques, she was able to make some progress. She worked the head in, before pushing forward. Jordan clung to the bed, and panted as she moved in and out. She continued to massage and rub and pump her hips against him. Inch by inch she worked her way deeper. Until at last she was buried to the hilt. Rocking her hips, she fucked him in this way. He cried out with the force of his orgasm.

She slowly pulled free of him. "Well?"

He lay there, spent and dripping with sweat.

"That was..." He searched for the right word. "Interesting."

"Would do it again?"

Jordan nodded. "Once we got past the struggle, it was pretty good."

"Good. Try an actual dick up there, it's amazing."

"That's the plan." He sat up. Shifting uncomfortably, he wiggled. "That will take some getting used to."

She shrugged as she cleaned and packed away her tools. "Anytime you want to practice."

---

On another day, Jordan was standing by the yard, observing his newest recruits as they worked through their drills. Elunara approached with Andryxia in her arms and Laithion flying beside her, his little hands on her shoulder. "No longer need the stroller?" He grinned at his wife.

"I'm coming to terms with it. However, little Andryxia here would rather cuddle than fly." Elunara cuddled the child who was clinging desperately to her stuffie. Laithion landed on the platform, favorite wooden lion in hand, and Elunara put Andryxia next to him. She turned and grabbed Jordan by the front of his uniform and assaulted his mouth.

He groaned and rubbed his hands down her ass. Gripping her ass, he returned the affection, nipping at her lower lip. "Mm, I love you, baby."

"I love you, too, sugar."

Just then, Wrathion came around the corner. He grabbed Elunara around the waist and pulled her to him, planting his mouth on hers. They groped and locked lips for several moments. When they came up for air, Jordan side-eyed the pair. His arms were crossed, and he acknowledged Wrathion with a jerk of his head. "Wrathion." He said coolly.

"To what do I owe the hostility?"

Jordan shook his head. "I wasn't being hostile. You're marrying my wife, why would I be hostile?" He gave an ingenuine smile.

Wrathion moved past Elunara and into Jordan's personal space. "You're not doing this to me."

"Doing what?"

Before anyone could blink, Wrathion grabbed Jordan by his hair and pulled Jordan to him and made a meal out of his mouth. Jordan's eyes flew open wide. After a moment, he closed his eyes and lost himself in the sensation of Wrathion's lips. Wrathion's other hand went down Jordan's pants and gripped his ass.

The entire yard came to a stop. Recruits missed their swings; some forgot to block and took sword hits to their bodies. Others wound up punching each other in the face. Everyone stared openly at General Jordan and Wrathion in an embrace. Even Mark and Bradley stopped what they were doing to stare.

The lack of sound alerted Jordan to what was going on. He shoved Wrathion off him. His whole body heat flushed. "Gods damn you; I told you not to do that in public!" Several people dropped their swords or shields or whatever weapon they had been holding.

Grogek was furious. "IF YOU HAVE TIME TO GAWK, YOU HAVE TIME TO TRAIN!"

The spell was broken, and most of the people rushed to return to formations. Jordan made a strangling motion towards Wrathion's neck, before turning away and stomping off.

"You really should not have done that." Elunara said.

"And why not?" Wrathion was incensed.

"He must love you if he didn't belt you in the face for that."

Wrathion sighed. "Was it really so bad?"

"For him? Yes."

"I'll go deal with it." Wrathion walked off, transforming on the way. He took to the air and flew around until he found Jordan. Swooping down, he scooped Jordan up in his claws.

"PUT ME DOWN!"

"No." Wrathion flew all the way out to his cave. He sat Jordan down before hoping to the side and transforming.

Jordan turned on him. "The fuck are you doing, kidnapping me? You can't keep me here forever!"

"I don't intend to." Wrathion said quietly. "I wanted a safe space for us to talk."

"Talk he says." Jordan scoffed. "Why should I talk to you when you don't listen to a fucking thing I have to say?"

"Jordan, I--"

"God dammit, now everyone knows."

"What's wrong with that?"

"I don't know! It just is, OK?" Jordan marched around the room, doing random aggravated motions with his arms and hands. "I have spent my whole life battling this kind of shit. I have spent half my life trying to make everyone realize I love my wife and only my wife. I have battled, and fought, and raged, and I am so fucking sick of it! Why can no one stay out of my bedroom? Why must I constantly have to re-profess my love for my WIFE. Why is it always like this? I'm so fucking tired of it all!"

Wrathion was wary. "I don't even know if you love me."

"I DO LOVE YOU, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" Jordan sat on the bed and held his head.

"I'm the asshole? Why am I the asshole? You're the one who's pissed that I showed my affection for you in public. You're the one having an epic level freak out over being loved by a man."

"There's no way I can make you understand."

"Do YOU even understand? Beginning to think I'm wastin' time. I don't understand the things you do. Thanks for the joy that you've given me, but if you want us to be through, I'll leave you alone."

"No! No, please. I don't..." Jordan scrubbed his face. "I don't want to lose you."

Wrathion walked over to Jordan and stooped in front of him. "Then stop denying this part of yourself. It hurts me to hurt you. This is hurting you, so I'd stop just to stop that."

Jordan reached out and cupped Wrathion's cheek. "I understand that. One of the few things I do understand."

Wrathion put his hand on the back of Jordan's. "So, tell me what else you understand."

"I understand that I love my wife. I understand she's been good to me, always encouraging me to figure out who I am first before pushing me outside of my comfort zone. I understand I love you, even though you ignore my comfort zones and push me beyond them rather forcefully."

"I'd apologize for that, but I'm not particularly sorry."

Jordan laughed. "I know you're not."

Wrathion stood up. "I don't want to pressure you, but I don't want to hide behind Elunara either. I love you recklessly, because that is who I am." Wrathion shrugged. "I thought I was going to be alone my whole life. I was prepared to accept that. I orchestrated the destruction of the rest of my corrupt kind. I personally saw them murdered, I personally believed I would be the last of my flight. Then I came up with another scheme and I needed Elunara to do it. In order for me to not be the last of my kind, I needed children. Elunara was my answer. Then I went and fell in love with her. You know how that goes."

Jordan chuckled. "Yeah."

"But I saw you and my mouth watered. I knew I had no chance, so why bother. But that day, with you hanging out in front of me like a snack... well, don't dangle meat in front of a dragon." Wrathion grinned wickedly.

Jordan shivered and it wasn't the cold. "It's a good thing Elunara doesn't have a jealous bone in her body."

"Speaking of; this puts you at the perfect height." Wrathion put his hand on Jordan's head.

"Kind of does." Jordan reached out and grabbed Wrathion's jacket.

"Are we good?"

"Until the next time I freak the fuck out over nothing? Sure."

"Nothing?" Wrathion's eyebrow shot up. "Kissing you meant nothing?"

"Kissing me meant everything." Jordan corrected. "That would be a large part of why I was upset."

Wrathion sighed. "Did Elunara have this much trouble with you?"

"Worse." Jordan moved his hand and tugged at the edge of Wrathion's pants. "If we're good. I'm a bit thirsty."

"How thirsty?"

"Parched." Jordan tugged Wrathion's dick out of his pants and slipped his mouth over the tip.

Wrathion groaned. "Right to it I see."

Jordan moved his mouth away. "I have to make it up to you."

"Good boy."

Jordan went back to his task, stroking and sucking on Wrathion's dick. He followed Elunara's example and flexed and twirled his tongue on the more sensitive areas, while his free hand went to massaging Wrathion's balls. Wrathion groaned and stroked Jordan's hair. Up and down Jordan moved his mouth, sometimes sucking on the tip, others going all the way down. He was surprised at himself but found he couldn't stop. He pulled back and trailed his lips up and down the sides kissing and sucking little spots.

Wrathion shuddered. "Jordan. Jordan, stand up."

Jordan did as he was told. "Why, did I do something wrong?"

"Never." Wrathion began ripping at Jordan's clothes. Yanking off his shirt, pulling down his pants. Jordan did the same for Wrathion. When they were both naked, Wrathion shoved Jordan backwards on the bed and climbed over him. They locked lips, dancing and growling against each other. Wrathion used his free hand to adjust his dick against Jordan's ass.

"Wait!"

"What?"

"You can't go in dry. Please."

"Oh, right. Elunara warned me about this." Wrathion moved away for a moment and dug through his clothes. "Said if I rip you up, she'd rip mine off." He found the little pot of lube in his pocket. "Ah hah." Opening the pot, he dipped his fingers in and got a healthy dose of the stuff. He rubbed it all over his dick. "That better?"

"Thank you."

Wrathion moved back over Jordan and brushed his lips across Jordan's. Jordan grabbed his hair and pulled him down tighter against his mouth. They devoured one another. Wrathion used his free hand to spread the lube on Jordan's asshole, before adjusting himself against that hole. He began to push in as Jordan tried to focus on the sensations and his own breathing. Wrathion was larger than Elunara's initial toy and it took more effort for Wrathion to get inside. Once completely in, he waited for a moment, just enjoying the flex of Jordan's clamping ass. Then he began to move his hips in and out in a steady slow rhythm, his mouth doing fascinating things to Jordan's.

Jordan raked his nails down Wrathion's back, and Wrathion began to move faster. In and out he pumped his dick, fucking Jordan into a panting mass. Wrathion reached back and grabbed Jordan's arm and put it above his head. Jordan reached down with his free hand and stroked his own dick. Wrathion grabbed that hand as well and held both of Jordan's hands above Jordan's head. He was slamming in and out by this point. Jordan cried out as Wrathion shifted and bit down on his neck. Wrathion rode Jordan like the possessed, even as his own dick twitched with the force of his orgasm.

Wrathion straightened up, his dick still in Jordan, and he grabbed Jordan's dick and began to stroke rapidly, squeezing and tormenting. Jordan arched his back as his dick finally gave up on him and he came all over Wrathion's hand. Wrathion licked the back of his hand. "You are delicious." He pulled free.

Jordan was staring at the ceiling, panting. "Elunara is right. She's always fucking right."

"Mm, what is our wife right about now?"

"Having an actual dick is better than one of her toys."

"Aw, you played without me? Disappointing."

"I had to know if I could even do... that."

"I see." Wrathion flopped down on his side beside Jordan. He casually stroked Jordan's deflating dick.

"You're going to get me going again." Jordan warned.

"That may be the point." Wrathion grinned.

Later, Jordan and Wrathion lay cuddled up in bed. "I'm sorry I got so angry. You know I'm not comfortable in my sexuality." Jordan said as he traced circles on Wrathion's chest.

"We'll just have to work on that. Any advice from Elunara?"

"She says I have to desensitize myself to it by doing it as often as possible."

"That I can get behind." Wrathion winked.

"I know what else you can get behind." Jordan grinned.

They both laughed. "You're nearly as horny as your wife."

"Pfft, nobody but her is that horny." Jordan shook his head. "That woman is in a permanent state of arousal. You can shove your hand in her pants any time of the day or night and she's ready to go. She needs all of her husbands and wife just to keep her occupied."

"Then I am glad I'm joining the lot of you."

12