For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 62

Story Info
Something is going around.
5.9k words
4.94
964
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie laid the sleeping Enwoo down in his crib. She tucked the little blanket over his sleeping form.

Stephen put his hand on her shoulder and kissed the side of her head. "I see he finally dozed off."

"Mm, yeah. He was being extra fussy tonight." She ran her hands over her still flat belly. "Maybe he knows. Maybe he's already jealous." She sighed.

Stephen chuckled. "He's too young to understand. Besides, it'll do him some good, to have a sibling or two."

"What if I have more than one? I could barely hold him in my belly, but multiples?"

"Katie..." Stephen hesitated. "Enwoo is half Tauren. He's the size he is because of Sunwood. We're both a pair of humans. You'll have a normal human baby. Remember, my mother had three, and she was the size you were with him."

"Oh." Katie looked up into Stephen's eyes and her eyes softened. She smiled at him. "I love you so much. I'm glad I'm having your baby."

With the back of his fingers, he brushed her hair back. "I love you too, Katie. And I'm thrilled I can be a father to your children." He bent down and brushed his lips against hers. Soft and sweet, he pressed into the kiss, tangling his lips with hers. When she bit his lip, he chuckled. "Why Katie, I've never seen you do that." He pulled back and grinned down at her. He hesitated, as something was off with her eyes, but he couldn't figure it out.

"Fuck me."

He blinked at her. "What?"

"Fuck me. I need it." She ripped open his shirt.

He stared down at the shirt, completely dumbfounded. "Katie, are you alright? You never say that word."

"Stop thinking and give me your dick." She reached into his pants and grabbed a handful of hairs.

Shaking his head, he grabbed her shoulders. "Sweetheart, baby, love, why are you being so aggressive?"

Katie licked his chest and tugged at the top of his pants. "I'm so horny right now. I need you; I want you. Please, please, you like it when I beg. I'm begging you to throw me over and fuck my tight pussy."

Licking his lips and swallowing hard, he was torn between the change in behavior and the fact she was making him horny acting like this. He gently directed her to the bed. "I'll give you what you want." He sat her down on the bed. "And you're sure you're okay?"

"I don't know why, I'm burning up. I need it, I want it, I've never wanted you so badly in my life."

He tugged up her skirt and gently ran his fingers through the soft hairs. "Gods, sweetheart, you're soaked."

"Fuck me, please. Please I beg of you." She put her hands on his shoulders. "I love you; don't you love me?"

"Of course, I do."

"Show me." When he pushed his pants to the floor, she grabbed his dick and began pumping her tight fist over him. He groaned. She leaned forward and licked the tip. She began sucking on him with a desperation she had never shown before. As she pumped her fist, she sucked him down.

He groaned and rubbed her back. "Oh, sweetheart."

She sucked long and hard and he gave up into her mouth. She continued to stroke, even as she leaned back. "Fuck me, please."

"At your command." She guided his dick into her waiting wet pussy. He began to buck his hips. In and out, sliding repeatedly into that tight confine.

"More! Faster! Harder!"

"Gods, yes." He was nearly slamming in and out of her, and still she bucked against him, desperate for more. He wrapped his arms around her tight body, holding on for dear life.

"Fuck me like a bull. Fill me up."

"A..."

"Show me your power, don't hold back!"

He thrust into her, even as he felt himself holding back. Something was wrong and he didn't like it. "Sweetheart, I..." Just as she clamped down around him, her eyes rolled up in the back of her head and she blacked out. He pulled free of her. "Shit." He frowned down at her. Adjusting her into the bed, he went to the sink and got a wet rag. Placing it on her forehead, he sighed. "Why must you do this to yourself? If you were dizzy, you should have stopped me." He took her hand. It was then he noticed her whole face was flush and red. "What in the world?" He put the back of his hand to her cheek. She was burning up.

Deciding this wasn't a normal dizzy spell, he debated what to do. He couldn't leave Enwoo here by himself while he took Katie to Elunara. Finally, he scooped up the sleeping child. He would take Enwoo while Katie rested.

---

At Elunara's house, Stephen had Enwoo curled up on his shoulder. "It was the strangest thing I've ever seen. Katie was being very sexually aggressive. In ways I didn't understand. You know her, she doesn't have it in her. But here she was, using words and phrases I've never heard her say. Then she has one of her black out spells, and she's burning up, like her whole body was on fire."

Elunara paced while he talked. "Like Lydia."

"Lydia?"

"She had Darguni fuck her brains out and then blacked out. She's still sick. It's why he won't go down to training right now."

"That's very concerning." Stephen sighed. "Can you help Katie?"

"I can try, but I couldn't help Lydia, I don't know that I can help Katie."

At the knock on the door, Elunara opened it up and blinked at a disheveled Renwa. "You don't look so good." She eyed the scratches on Renwa's neck.

"Elunara, I have a problem."

"Let me take a wild guess. Zelinnia became sexually aggressive, you fucked each other wild, and then she blacked out and now has a spiking fever?"

Renwa's eyes grew wider as she spoke. "How...?"

"Because Lydia and Katie got it first."

"This is most concerning."

"You're telling me." Elunara raked her fingers through her hair. "I've never heard of this kind of... horny fever? It's very bizarre. All I can do is watch and wait and see if they get over it. My healing isn't budging it."

----

Margaret's eyes popped open. She had no idea of the time, only that it was obscenely early. She rolled over on to her side and eyed her closet. If she got up now, she would have enough time to prepare herself before Robert got here for the day. Deciding that she was enjoying having a suitor pursuing her, she sat up in bed. Getting dressed in her usual way, she made her way over to her vanity. She attacked her hair first and bound it back. She eyed her pots of make up and began systematically applying it. She always used a light hand with her make up, favoring a more natural look. She eyed her handiwork. Unbinding her hair, she let it cascade around her face. She shook it out and considered. She kind of liked how she looked with it down. She made kissy faces at the mirror and decided she looked a little stupid.

It wasn't necessarily a bad thing, looking a little stupid. She felt that she could be a little stupid at the moment, even if it was over a man. Margaret hadn't felt this way in years. Not since she was a teenager being courted by all the boys. With a sigh, she remembered that time fondly. Those boys telling her she was beautiful, only for her to giggle and run away. Anthony was the first boy she kissed, and the last one she had loved. They had married when they were eighteen, and she had her baby Jordan at twenty. Eighteen years of marital bliss.

She propped her elbow on the vanity and her chin on her fist and drifted away to that. She fiddled absently with her hairbrush in her free hand. It was a murky memory in her worst moments, but right now it was bright, and shiny. Robert didn't quite kiss like Anthony. But youth was a passionate time. Granted, Robert was young, and she was not. The age gap was so severe... could it work? Maybe not, but she was willing to give it a shot.

Letting the thoughts go, she got out of her chair and used the furniture to get around her little house. She eyed the sunrise. She had just enough time, she thought. Making her way to her little pantry, she eyed the selection her little house fairies decided to leave her. Pleased with the selection, she began gathering goods and placing them on the counter. It was a little obnoxious to hobble around on one good foot, but she was determined. Humming to herself, she went through the process of making cookies. Jordan and Elunara had hired some maids to take care of Margaret's home, and right now she was pleased this left her time to do what she wanted, when she wanted.

By the time Robert knocked on the door, she was pulling the cookies out of the oven. "Come in!" She called.

The door opened and Robert blinked at her as she put the cookies on the counter to cool. "I didn't know you baked."

"I used to all the time when I was younger. I haven't made cookies in years though." She hobbled to the table. "Now, these need time to cool and set, so no touchy."

Going to her side, he wrapped his hands around her waist. "I know something, or should I say someone, I'd rather touch in the meantime."

She blushed. "Oh, you."

Bending down, he brushed his lips against hers. She put one hand on the back of his neck and pulled him down tighter to her mouth. "Mm, I missed you yesterday."

"And I, you. But if you don't follow the schedule, my son might become suspicious." Margaret winked.

Robert chuckled and ran his hands down her backside. His hands cupped her ass and gently squeezed. "I really cannot have that. He might not approve. I must earn his favor first. Somehow."

She rubbed his cheek. "We'll figure that part out together, when it is time to do so."

He wrapped his hand around the hand on his cheek. "I'm glad you believe the time will come when we need to let your son know the truth of how we feel about one another."

"And how do I feel?" She winked.

"I hope the same way I do about you."

"We'll see." She pulled her hand back. "Come, I'll make some tea."

"You made cookies, the least I can do is make the tea for us." Robert guided her to a chair, then set about making the tea. That dealt with, he served the cookies and tea and sat down. Biting into a cookie, his eyebrows shot up. "These are fabulous."

"Didn't expect them to be?" She nibbled on her own cookie.

He felt the heat rise in his face. "Ah, I'm not sure there is a safe answer there."

"Smart man. Eat your cookies, dear."

---

After spending the morning chatting over tea and cookies, Margaret and Robert went for a walk through the city. "I never get tired of this place." Margaret sighed and leaned against Robert. "Westfall was a simple place, and I enjoyed my time there, raising my son. But Stormwind is new and exciting every time I step out of the door. I also would be eternally lost if not for my guides taking me through."

"I'm pleased to help you, always."

"I want to watch my son until lunch."

"Of course." They walked to the yard. "It must have been so lonely in that place." He said quietly.

"You know I won't talk about it."

Robert shook his head. "I didn't mean to bring it up. It's just... sometimes I think about what you must have gone through and my heart seethes with rage."

"Then don't think about it." She shrugged. "Not thinking about it gets me through it. I am no longer there. I am free, and mostly whole, so why bother hurting myself further?"

"Hm." He looked off in the distance. "Well, if you find yourself ever needing someone to talk to, I am here." His attention came back to her.

"I do appreciate that. But I refuse to dump on you."

He laughed. "There is some small portion of me that wishes I would be the one you turn to. I couldn't be the one to save you, but I want to show my support. Maybe that's why I joined the military, I have a savior complex."

"I see."

"Now I feel dumb. I'm sorry."

She patted his arm. "Don't be. It's... cute."

"Cute? She thinks I'm cute! I'll take it." He bent down and brushed his lips against her temple.

With a smile, she gently pushed at him. "Not in public, my son has spies everywhere."

"One day our affection will be public. One day..."

"So you seem to think." She winked at him.

They made it to the yard, and he helped her on to the platform. She took a seat beside Susan.

"Good morning." Susan smiled at Margaret. "How are you feeling today?"

"Well enough that I made cookies." Margaret held up a little cloth bag. "Want one?"

Susan reached into the bag. "I didn't know you baked." She pulled out a cookie and bit in. "These are phenomenal!"

"Thank you! Have you seen my son; I can't wait to give him one."

"Oh, he will be along shortly. He was helping Elunara wrangle kids." Susan munched on the cookie. "I would have helped more, but I had my own three to get going. Grogash enjoys training with the Juniors, but Tily and Mimsy had a tea party to get to."

"How is dear Lydia doing?"

"Still unconscious, but her fever is way down. Unfortunately, Katie and Zelinnia have caught the fever as well."

"How strange. Zerinia must be beside herself with worry. I'll have to hunt her down later today. Right now, I am tired from the walk here."

Susan patted Margaret's leg. "Don't overexert yourself."

Margaret looked around the yard. "Where is my grandson, Bradley?"

"That I don't know."

----

At Bradley's home, he was getting out of the shower. He had gone home to shower after getting bled on by one of the newer recruits. When he came out of the bathroom, he eyed his wife. She was frantically pacing the living room in worgen form. "Honey, what's the matter?"

"Oh, I can't make it go away. Also, I may be in heat, again."

His eyebrows shot up. "Again? It hasn't been a month."

She pawed at her face. "I know! But I'm so itchy and warm. My whole body burns."

"Burns? Like a fever? Because Lydia..."

"It's not the same! At least, I don't think so." She rubbed her body. "It's like those times when my damnable body goes into an animal like heat. I can't turn back, I can't function, I'm so itchy!" She scratched at her body and twisted and turned. "And my labia are hot and sticky." She reached down and rubbed between her legs. "I left Casey with the jeweler; she doesn't mind taking kid duty for a little while. Gods, sometimes I wish I could get pregnant, so I didn't have to deal with this for a few months."

Bradley had a pained face. "Sweetheart, you know I can't..."

"No! No, don't worry about it. It's not you, it's me." She rubbed her arms. "Maybe I should talk your mother into ripping out my babymaker. I don't need it."

He rubbed her arms. "It's always up to you. Besides, you know I get enjoyment out of you when you're like this." He winked. "But if it bothers you this much..."

"Ugh, I don't know. I've never been comfortable with this curse. You've helped me adapt and you enjoy my fur, however, I just don't... Gods. I'm so wet right now." She rubbed her crotch again.

"What do you need me to do? Tell me how to help." He cupped her cheeks with his hands.

Evelyn sighed. "The same thing we always do. Fuck me, fuck it out of me for a little longer."

"You don't have to sound so depressed about it."

With a half laugh, she looked into his concerned face. "I love making love to you. That's not the part I'm upset with. It's this damnable worgen body and its unpredictable nature."

He kissed her nose. "Well, it's your worgen body, and I love it very much."

She curled up in his arms. "I need you." She shivered and it wasn't the cold. "Now! Quickly, it's getting worse."

He brushed his hand over her mane. "You know the difference to me between human you and worgen you?" He lifted her face to his. "Human you I get to lick and taste you, worgen you I get to pet and stroke you." Lightly kissing her lips, he pushed her back on the bed. She shifted and opened her legs for him. Kneeling in front of her, he ran his fingers through that thick fur and to the folds below. He slipped a pair inside. "Gods, you are soaked."

"I told you." She panted. "Please, please fuck me."

"Oh, I plan on it." Spreading her open, he licked her flat. She gasped and grabbed at his hair. "It always amuses me, that under all that dark black fur, your little folds remain pink." Burying his two fingers as deep as they would go, he licked around his fingers, licking and tasting her soaking wet pussy. He felt for that spot that drove her mad and when she twitched and spasmed he stroked and pumped his hand in and out.

"F-fuck me..."

"As you wish." He pulled his hand free and stood up. Adjusting his dick, he pressed in, slowly at first, as she panted.

"Faster! Gods, give it to me!"

His hands grabbed her hips, and he began thrusting his own. In and out, quick and hard. Reaching out, she grabbed the railings of the headboard. He continued, going as hard and fast as he could manage as her legs wrapped around his waist. In and out, over and over, until he could stand it no longer. He released as she cried out in a howl, clamping around his dick. Collapsing on top of her, he snuggled his face in between her furry breasts. "How was that?" He grinned.

When she did not respond, he frowned. He propped up on his hands. "Sweetheart?" She was unconscious, but still in worgen form. Putting his hand to her forehead, he swore. "I knew it. I fucking knew it."

---------

Elunara ran her hands over Evelyn's still form. "It's the same fever alright."

"Gods damn it, I should have never fucked her." Bradley raked his fingers through his hair. "Any clue as to what we should do?"

Elunara shook her head. "Not until we locate the source. All I have, is women get extremely horny and pass out after a good fucking." She gestured. "Then this fever takes a hold of them. Lydia's the first, and she's still out."

Bradley scrubbed his hands over his face. "I should have pressed for more information. She was conscious and aware until... well, you know."

Shaking her head again, she sighed. "Son, fucking her may have helped her, I don't know. It's better she's unconscious than trying to aggressively assault you."

"I guess..."

----

Margaret sighed and leaned against Robert. They had left the yard after hearing that Evelyn had caught the mysterious fever. Walking towards Tippy's inn, they discussed what they knew. Few knew about all the details. Margaret and Robert only knew it was a fever, and not the first part that triggered it. Margaret had decided she wanted to get something to eat. They settled at a table and got the sandwich and soup special.

Tippy served them. "Any word on the fever?"

Margaret shook her head. "Still hasn't broke."

"Damn. I watched Lydia grow up, she might as well be my own, and to hear that Katie and Zelinnia are out for it too..."

"Evelyn came down with it too."

Tippy gasped. "No!"

Margaret nodded. "I'm staying away from them all. Fevers tend to... well they're bad for babies and the elderly such as myself."

"Good on you to do. As much as we'd all like to tend to them, not much we can do other than send food and good thoughts. Elunara must be going mad with all those children under her care at once."

"I don't know how she handles all that she does." Margaret shook her head again. "The woman breaks my mind on a regular basis."

"As she does to us all." A voice interrupted.

Tippy looked over. "What can I get you, Shaw?"

"My usual." Mathias sat down beside Margaret. He eyed the old woman. Something in her eyes disturbed him, so he forced himself to look. Like Elunara in ages past, there was something dead behind those eyes. But this was not the same. Elunara was because her brain had been goddamned broken. Margaret because of her trauma. But today, something was new, unusual from when he usually looked at her. It was a spark. Something he saw in his daughter's eyes these days. He considered that as he spoke. "Is anyone else sick in Elunara's family?"

"Not that I know of." Mathias Shaw innerved Margaret something fierce. The way he stared her dead in the face bothered her immensely. She didn't blame the man. He was the old spymaster after all. The man had to be able to discern everyone's secrets with a look. She knew he didn't trust her story at first and had her followed even worse than the king. Yes, she had known about the spies, when you lived most of your life under the watchful eye of someone, one learned to recognize the signs of when you were being spied on. Not she ever had a damned thing to hide. She glanced at Robert but quickly looked back at Mathias. Until now.

12