For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 64

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave it in my hands. I know you want revenge, and quite frankly, I'm tempted to let you help me. But, like you said, I don't want to have to send you away because you let your anger get the best of you."

"Who would do this to my Katie?"

"The same person doing this to women all over the city. You're not the only one who will be itching for vengeance."

"It's a sick bastard, whoever they are."

----

Elunara didn't have any more luck with Evelyn. The only thing the curse breakers could discern is that the curse affected Evelyn differently since she already had a curse on her.

After swinging by the home to snag Gregory from Tina, Lulu was Elunara's next stop. Elunara cuddled the fussy baby as the breakers worked on Lulu, followed by Calysta.

Lulu sat up and held her head with a groan. "Is this what a hangover feels like?" She whimpered. "I have the mother of all headaches."

Calysta jumped up out of bed and ran into the bathroom. The door slammed behind her.

"If she's going to throw up, I'm next."

Elunara passed Gregory to Nara and sat beside Lulu. She brushed Lulu's hair back and filled her daughter with her healing energy. "Yes, you have the symptoms of a hangover. This is different from everyone else."

"Remind me never to drink." Lulu stopped. "Wait, everyone else?"

"You were affected the same way Lydia and Katie were. It wasn't an illness; it was a curse."

"Great. Just fucking great."

"Lulu." Nara's voice was quiet. "Why was Gregory home alone?"

Lulu froze. "I don't know."

"What happened that day?"

Lulu sighed and picked at her nightgown. "The three of us went to Tippy's for a bite to eat. When I got home, I was so itchy, it was like my clothes were covered in ants. So, I took off my clothes. Calysta was complaining about it too. The next thing I know, we were complaining of the heat and the itchiness and just, this whole thing and going outside sounded like a good idea. I don't know why the hell we went out, especially without Gregory. Oh, Gods, I hope no one saw us." She buried her face in her hands. Loud sobbing could be heard from the bathroom. "Calysta?" Lulu called out.

"Oh, GODS!"

Lulu slid out of bed and made her way to the bathroom door. "Calysta, honey?"

"Leave me alone!"

"I most certainly will not." Lulu frowned at the door. It finally struck her. "I remember everything." She shivered. "Oh, gods." She whispered. "Calysta! Calysta I'm not mad, Sweetie. Please."

Nara handed Gregory back to Elunara. "Calysta, I'm not mad either. It was a curse, you weren't yourself. No one was."

Elunara sighed and cuddled the baby. "Calysta, everyone here understands that you were forced against your will to do something you wouldn't have done elsewise."

Calysta cracked the door open. Her face was ravaged from crying. "I raped your husband."

"In the process, we all were by the bastard that cursed us."

"He is yours. Not mine. I should not have."

"You had no choice." Lulu reached through the door and brushed Calysta's hair out of her face. "My love, I had no choice. We all had no choice.

"Who would do such a thing? Why us?"

Elunara was grim. "I don't know, but I intend to find out."

----

Outside, Elunara paced. The trio of curse breakers watched her warily. "Did you gain anything new?" She turned on them.

"Only that the curse is becoming more refined. From what you have told us, the actions of these two may be because the maker of this curse didn't anticipate what would happen trying to control two at once."

"The only thing these incidents have in common is they all ate at Tippy's before coming down with the curse. But I trust Tippy with my life. I need more. Let's go release Zelinnia and Abigail. Abigail was last hit. Maybe she has more."

----

Jordan was not happy, but he would do as Renwa advised. His mother was clearly besotted, and gods if he knew why, but he would stand by his mother's decision. He briefly debated having another vomiting session. Jordan hated that Renwa was right, and lord knew it itched him to hear it, but he had no argument against Renwa's logic.

As Jordan made his way through town, he wondered if it would bother him this much if his mother had fallen for a man her own age. That thought weirded him out even more. He tried to take age out of it, and really what he came down to was that his mother should just stay celibate and that was that. Her age, his age, younger than him, it was all the same, he was obscenely grossed out by the thought of her fucking or being fucked.

The thing is, he knew what had happened to her in that awful place, and the thought of it enraged him. His mother. HIS mother. He almost wished he'd been the one to save her from the Deadmines. There were plenty of conflicting emotions about that one. He wished he could revive Vancleef so that he could torture the man to death. But that was neither here nor there.

With new resolve he marched towards her house. She had been through hell and found happiness. He couldn't deny her that. She had been so quiet and reserved since her rescue. He saw that intense pain she lived with. He had tried to alleviate it, given her all the comforts he could afford, with a little help from his own wife. Somehow, he had managed to give her a man to love in the process. That thought he could get behind. Love of a good man or woman could change a person, he could attest to that. Both from Elunara, and from Wrathion. The second one still confused him. Where the hell was that obnoxious dragon anyway?

Jordan stopped at his mom's door. Taking a deep breath, he steeled himself against what he would find and pushed the door open. Robert jumped out of his seat and snapped to attention, while his mother sat at the table calmly sipping her tea. Thankfully, both were fully dressed.

Jordan eyed Robert for a moment. "At ease." Inwardly, he smirked. Outwards, however... "Mother, I..."

"Please tell me you have not come to vomit in my bathroom again." Margaret raised an eyebrow.

Jordan winced. "No, actually I've come to tell you that I accept your... decision."

"You do?" Robert released the breath he was holding.

"And I am apologizing for my over reaction earlier."

Margaret considered him over her cup of tea. Sitting it down on the little saucer, she eyed him. "Why the sudden change of heart?"

"Because my best friend, Renwa, is right. I don't want to lose you. I don't want to drive you away just because I am grossed out by the thought of my mother having sex in the first place. While his age is a huge factor, I've come to terms with the fact that I'd rather think of my mother as pure and chaste. Not... what you are, and that is a lonely woman who has been through a lot in her life. You are still a woman, who has thoughts, feelings, and dare I say it, needs."

"It is good of you to realize that, Jordan. Because frankly, I didn't even realize it myself." She sighed and fiddled with her cup. "Oh, do sit down, Robert. He isn't going to eat you."

Robert eyed Jordan as he took a seat. "With all due respect, he still might."

"It might have crossed my mind to reassign you to Kalimdor."

Margaret's voice dropped. "You wouldn't dare."

"No, mother. I am... over that idea." Jordan raked his fingers through his hair. "Granted, if he hurts you in any way, there is still the option to execute him."

All color drained from Robert's face. "Sir, I would never..."

"In any event, I am giving my blessing, as much as such things matter. I just want you to be happy, mom."

"Good, I'm glad. I don't like the idea of sneaking around behind your back. Though, you might want to start knocking on the door. I don't want you to walk in on us in the throes of things."

Jordan buried his face in his hands. "That's an image I didn't need in my brain." He looked up again. "In any event, I have one stipulation."

"Oh?" Margaret sipped her tea.

"Robert, do not EVER try to call me 'son' again."

"Sir! Yes, sir!"

Jordan frowned. "At this juncture, you can stop calling me 'sir', I guess."

"Yes, High General."

"Just... Jordan. At thing else sounds creepy at this point."

"Yes, sir. I mean, Okay?"

Margaret reached across the table and put her hand on Jordan's arm. "That's my good boy." She winked.

----

Back in Stephen and Katie's cottage, Katie sat in the bed, arms wrapped around herself. One of the cats jumped up on the bed, and Katie began to pet its soft fur. She grabbed it up and sobbed into its soft side. It let out a little mew of protest.

"Katie..." Stephen went to the side of the bed. "I am so sorry."

Katie shook her head. "No. I'm sorry. I said things..."

"They weren't your things to say." He brushed her hair back. "I'm sorry I took advantage of you, knowing full well you were saying things that you would never say, doing things you would never do."

"But you didn't know it wasn't me."

"I should have." Stephen sighed. The cat wiggled free and jumped down. It began to groom itself as the pair watched it. Stephen turned back to Katie. "Katie, my love, all of my life, I've wanted a soft and sweet wife that I could pamper and protect."

"And I messed it up..."

He stroked her hair. "No! No, Katie, you did not. What I'm trying to say, is that you are my soft and sweet wife, and when you changed in personality, I knew something was wrong and I went ahead anyway. That makes me a cad."

Katie shook her head. "But sometimes I want to be the one to take initiative."

"What?"

"I was thinking about it the other day. You always seem to be the one to start it. I feel a little bad, because sometimes I don't know HOW to start. So, I was reading the book momma gave me. There's tips and tricks and stuff, but gathering courage is something I must do on my own, I think. I just want to show you how much I love you, when you always show me."

"Oh, Katie. I know you love me. I don't need sex to know it."

"Yes, but you bring me so much pleasure, I just want to show it back. I want to show you what I've learned in the book."

"Oh?"

As she blushed, Katie nodded her head profusely. She reached out. "Um, may I...?"

"You do whatever you want to me." He breathed. "Let me know how you want me to help." He brushed her hair out of her face.

Taking a deep breath, she tucked her fingers into the edge of his pants. Almost painfully slow, she tugged them down. When his erect penis popped free of the pants, she let out a little "Eep."

"Hold on, let me help." He pushed his pants down to the ground and stepped out of them. Straightening up be moved closer to the head of the bed.

She watched him move with her head cocked to the side. Reaching out again, she lightly touched his dick. "Oh!" She rubbed her fingers up and down the length of him. "The skin is so soft. And yet, you're so hard."

"Sweetheart, you're killing me."

"The book says that right here, under the head, is very sensitive." She demonstrated with her fingers.

"Gods, yes."

Wrapping her hand around him, she squeezed. "The difference is amazing." She reached out with her other hand and cupped his balls. "These are so heavy, are they full now?" she lightly squeezed.

"Ah, you're about to find out."

She moved her hands more, examining and squeezing, pumping absently. "It says I should use my mouth."

"I, ah, I'm not going to make it..."

She leaned forward, tongue out, when he exploded in her face. She squeaked and jolted backwards. "Oh, dear. I'm so sorry."

"Don't be, sweetheart. Don't be. Gods, your hands are so gentle and soft, it's a wonder I lasted that long."

"Did I do good?"

"You did wonderfully."

12