For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 65

Story Info
The Villian is revealed.
3.5k words
4.74
722
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a stop over at her own home to pick up Clarissa, Elunara made her way over to Renwa's house, trio of curse breakers in tow. Pushing her way through the doors, she found Renwa in his office, head bowed, hands on his head. He looked up at her and she saw the strain of it all on his face.

"Please..."

Elunara shifted Clarissa in her arms. "We've figured out how to break the curse, just not who started it."

Renwa shot to his feet. "Thank the goddess!"

"Let's wake up Abigail, she was the last hit."

"No." Renwa shook his head. "Please, wake up my wife first. She's been under longer."

"Good point." Elunara gestured with her free hand.

After the curse breakers worked their magic, Zelinnia groaned and grabbed her head. "Man, what a dream."

Renwa wrapped his arms around her waist and buried his face in her stomach. "Oh, my poor beautiful wife, it wasn't a dream, but it was like an endless nightmare. I'm so glad you're okay."

Zelinnia put her hand on his head. "What?"

Elunara shook her head. "Women all over the city have been cursed. To fuck their husbands and then pass out, apparently."

"Why are you holding Clarissa?"

"Because Abigail was hit with it too." Renwa looked up.

"Abigail? But she doesn't have any husband to fuck."

Renwa shook his head. "It was me she attacked."

Zelinnia froze. "What?"

"Come on, let's wake her up, I need to know why she attacked her father." Elunara led the way to Abigail's bedroom.

The curse breakers performed their duty and then bowed out. Abigail sat straight up like a shot. She blinked repeatedly and held her head. "What a nightmare."

"You remember everything?" When the baby began to fuss, Elunara adjusted her in her arms.

"Why do you have my baby?" Abigail whispered.

"It wasn't a nightmare. You really did what you think you did."

Abigail turned several shades of red with a hint of green. "No."

"Yes."

"No, no, no. Not daddy!" Abigail wrapped her arms around herself and pulled her knees up. "Oh Gods! Did he...?"

Elunara shook her head. "He disabled you before you could get very far." Elunara sat on the edge of the bed and held out Clarissa. "Take her. Take comfort in your baby, and the fact your father would never do that to you. But, Abigail, I need you to think. I need to know every second of your day that day, and I need to know everything. I must find out who's been doing this."

Abigail took the baby. "I... I'll try."

----

Outside, Elunara turned to the curse breakers. "What can you tell me?"

The head curse breaker, Lyseia stepped forward. "The mother was just like the others, a practice curse, weak at best, gone but not ended. The daughter, however, was more vicious. There was a meanness to it. I cannot explain in a way that would make more sense. She is closer to still being cursed, disabling her may have prevented it from completing."

"Could you trace it?"

Lyseia shook her head. "Not yet."

"Damn it."

Suddenly, Tyralu popped up beside Elunara. "Ma'am!"

Elunara jumped about a mile out of her skin. "You're too damned good at stealthing, or I was too focused on this conversation. What is it?"

"I transcribed all I could remember from the scrolls that were taken from my apartment." She handed them over. "This is all I could do."

Elunara opened the scrolls. "This one is control runes." She handed the paper to Lyseia. "Confirm that for me."

Lyseia carefully took the paper. The trio looked it over. "This is indeed the curse we have been breaking."

Elunara eyed the second one. "This is a recipe for bread." She turned the paper this way and that. "With murloc scribbles."

"May I?" Lyseia held out a hand.

Elunara passed it over. "Who would steal a recipe for bread from a murloc? How does a murloc know how to make bread? My head hurts."

"There are similar runes on both pages." Lyseia handed them back. "Where did these scrolls come from?"

Elunara turned to Tyralu. "Well?"

"Deadmines."

"Cookie."

Tyralu nodded.

Elunara began to pace. "The only place everyone hit has in common is Tippy's. They all ate at Tippy's, they all had the sandwich special." She hesitated. "I trust Tippy with my life. I've eaten the same sandwich many times in the past. So, what may have changed? I must speak with Tippy." Grabbing the scrolls, she made her way to Tippy's inn.

----

The usual lunch crowd was in and Tippy was busing tables as she took orders in a chaos Elunara had never fully understood.

"Tippy, I need to talk to you."

"Can it wait, I am slammed and John's out with a broken leg."

"Wait, what? When did this happen?"

"A couple of weeks ago." Tippy sighed. "Seriously, can it wait?"

Elunara shook her head. "No, I don't think it can."

Tippy sighed and grabbed another handful of dishes. "Let me drop this stuff in the back." She disappeared into the back and Elunara could hear Tippy giving orders to someone. Tippy stepped back out and stood beside the counter. Enalla watched with caution, quietly slicing a cake with a rather large knife.

"Now what's so important that it can't wait another hour or two?"

"Tippy, you know that strange illness that has been going around? The one where women are unconscious?"

"You found out what's going on? Is everybody okay?"

"It was a curse. A curse that has finally been broken."

"Oh, thank the goddess. I've been so worried. I need to make so much food, they must be all starving!"

"Tippy... we've known each other a long time..."

Tippy hesitated. "Yeah, so?"

"I need to tell you something."

Tippy put a hand to her chest. "No one died, did they?"

Elunara shook her head. "The only things these women have in common are your food. Sandwiches to be exact."

Everyone in the inn froze, and some sat down their sandwiches, the noise in the room died down.

"That's impossible! You know I would never--"

"No, but I would." Grodan yanked the knife from Enalla's grasp and grabbed Tippy by her hair, putting the knife to her neck.

"Grodan?" Tippy blinked. "But..."

Elunara narrowed her eyes and judged the situation. She would not act until she had an opening. "I have questions."

"I'm sure you do."

"Start talking."

Grodan laughed and yanked harder at Tippy's hair. "Honestly, I don't have to tell you shit. But since I have such a CAPTIVE audience, I'll oblige."

"It really started after my lovely fiancé cheated on me."

"For the love of..." Elunara muttered. "She never cheated on you."

"Says you! That brat ain't mine!" The knife in his hand nicked Tippy's skin and the rivulet of blood stained her white fur.

"You're hurting her. Let her go and we can have a little... chat."

Grodan snorted. "I ain't stupid. I know what happens in your little "chats". I disappear and no one hears MY SIDE!"

"Fine." Elunara spread her hands. "We're all listening. No one is playing hero today." She side eyed a couple of guards who were making moves and they stopped. "Let us know your side."

"Good girl." Grodan sneered. "Anyway, when that little whore got pregnant with someone else's brat, I had my eyes opened. All women are whores. I just had to find the right conduit to prove it."

Elunara's eyes twitched and her fists tightened. "Go on..."

"So, then my dumbass sister goes into Deadmines, and what does she find but another ancient whore. I knew my sister had a habit of collecting things she shouldn't. Growing up, she was constantly stealing my things."

"Keep on track."

"Right. Anyway, I waited until she had a few missions under her belt, as I had to learn her patterns for when she left the city. Then it was easy enough to break in, as my sister never breaks her habits. Seriously, a key on the doorframe? Lame. Boy, does she keep a lot of stuff. I knew she had to have SOMETHING I could use, and boy did she. Unfortunately, I had to learn how to bake."

"Bake?" Elunara cocked her head to the side.

"The rolling pin, the recipe, the control runes, all work together. And this." He held up the necklace. "It allows me to see the person I cursed and make sure they did my bidding."

"I see."

"Not all if it, you don't." Grodan shook his head. "I had to learn to bake, I had to figure out how to get them to eat the stupid bread. That's when I set my sights on Tippy's inn. Everyone eats here, it's the best food in town. But how to get her to let me use the kitchen? I had to get rid of John somehow. Couldn't kill him, she might shut down the whole business. So, I arranged a little accident with the carts. BAM." He chuckled.

"You. Did. WHAT?" Tippy growled.

"Shut up." He yanked her hair again. "Once in place, I just had to make sue the right women ate my damned sandwiches. And, let me tell you, it all worked so beautifully. Set up a command and away they go."

"All this, to get back at Abigail? For something you only THINK happened?" Elunara grit her teeth.

"I KNOW happened, bitch." Grodan shook his head. "The best part... the best part is finding out who the fuck that inbred brat really belongs to."

Elunara blinked. "What?"

"All I had to do, was command her to fuck the man she loved the most. Then sit back and watch who she fucked. And by God, it was her own father!" Grodan laughed maniacally.

"Of course he's the man she loves the most. Not the man she's ever fucked! He's her father, it's family love. Something you'll never understand." Elunara growled. Flexing her hand, she readied her dagger.

"Don't try it!" Grodan dug the knife into Tippy's neck again.

"You stupid bastard!" With a shift of her hips, Tippy slammed her butt into Grodan's gut. He was momentarily stunned, and the knife moved away from her neck. She grabbed the knife out of his hand and in a move that shocked everyone, managed to impale his hand with the knife into the top of the counter. He screamed and she plowed a fist into his face. "HOW DARE YOU!" She began repeatedly punching and kicking him. "I gave you a chance, I gave you a home, and to find out you're the reason I almost lost my husband?! Not to mention what you did to those poor women?" She yanked the knife out of his hand and blood splattered the wall.

Elunara grabbed Tippy's wrist before Tippy could bury the knife in Grodan's face. "Enough."

"But he..."

"I know. Tend to your family, he'll be taken care of on my end."

"Ugh." Tippy relaxed and Elunara took the knife from her. Grodan was curled up on the floor holding his hand. Elunara yanked him up. "To the Stockades with you, at least until I speak with your parents."

"Fuck you and fuck them." He gasped.

"I have, many times. Now, shut up." She passed him off to the guards.

----

Taking a deep breath, Elunara let it out slowly before knocking on the door.

Jenny opened the door and smiled brightly. "Elunara! We haven't seen you over this way in quite a bit. And when Mark is home too! He's going to be tickled." She turned around. "Mark! Elunara is here!"

Elunara sighed. "Good. That's... good."

Jenny turned back to Elunara, and a puzzled look crossed her face. "What?"

Mark stepped up beside Jenny. Noticing Elunara's face, he stepped back. "Come in, what's wrong?"

Elunara stepped inside. "Guys, I hate to be the bearer of bad news..." As she explained the past week, confusion clouded Mark and Jenny's faces.

"Oh no, is everyone alright?" Jenny put her hand to her mouth.

"Yes, it was a breakable curse, but the perpetrator was... Grodan."

"That can't be!"

Mark put his arms around Jenny. "Are you certain?"

Elunara explained the incident in Tippy's inn and Jenny sank to the floor. "No!" She buried her face in her hands.

Mark stooped down and pulled Jenny into his lap. "You'll have to execute him, won't you?"

Jenny wept uncontrollably and buried her face in mark's chest.

"I came here to ask your opinion. As some of my oldest friends, and as my family, I must take your opinions into consideration." Elunara raked her fingers through her hair. "Grodan is my nephew. I'll spare him if--"

"No." Mark shook his head.

Jenny looked up. "Oh, but she can't."

"She has to honey, it's..." Mark nodded. "That's not our son. Our son is long gone. That's just some monster."

Jenny curled up against Mark and shuddered. "Yes, you're right."

"Momma? Papa? What's going on?" Mary had come out of her room, holding a unicorn toy to her chest.

"Oh, honey, it's..."

"Grodan's dead."

"Mark!"

"No!" Mary burst into tears. "It can't be true!"

Elunara winced. "I'll let you explain." She knelt in front of Mark and Jenny. "I'll do it as quietly as possible."

Mark nodded. "We'll... we'll do something." He turned his attention to his youngest daughter. "Come here, sweetie."

As Mary made her way over, Elunara turned and walked out the door. She headed towards the stockades, when a commotion caught her attention. Grodan was running free, his hands still cuffed in front of him. His guards were on the ground, calling out for aid. She turned to pursue when she saw Stephen step out from a pathway.

"STOP HIM!" She yelled.

Without thinking, Stephen raised his sword. Grodan turned his head but did not stop running. They slammed into each other, and Elunara winced. Grodan fell to the ground, and Stephen blinked down at his bloody sword. "Shit."

Elunara made her way over. "I told you to stop him, not kill him."

"It was an accident, I swear."

She sighed. "Well, you saved the city the problem of executing him."

"Execute?" Stephen furrowed his brow. Finally recognizing the corpse, he stepped back. "Isn't that your nephew?"

"Was." She shook her head. "He was also the source of all the cursed women."

"WHAT?"

"Unfortunately for you, I do not plan on resurrecting him so you can kick his ass. Fortunately for all of us, he confessed his crimes, and was already up for execution."

Stephen kicked the corpse. "So, my Katie is safe?"

"She was just practice for his real target."

A pair of guards made their way over and hauled up the body as the pair watched. Mary came around the corner at that moment. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY BROTHER?"

"Ah, hell." Elunara muttered. "Mary, leave them alone." Elunara went to the child and wrapped her arms around the girl. "They're taking your brother's body to be... taken care of."

Mary spotted the bloody sword. "You killed my brother!"

Stephen winced and tossed his sword to the ground. He knelt in front of the pair. "Please forgive me, it was an unfortunate accident."

"Come on, Mary, let's go back to your parents."

Mary sniffled and wiped her eyes on her sleeve. "No. They said Grodan was a bad man. They said he did awful things. They're lying! Grodan just had too much to drink is all. He would never hurt anybody."

"Sweetling, I know it's hard to believe, but Grodan... Grodan wasn't well. You see, he got sick a few months ago, and he never recovered."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Come on, your parents are having a hard time right now, and must be worried sick about you."

"No! You have to explain what you mean." Mary wiped her eyes. "Why did papa say Grodan was dead when he was still alive?" She glared at Stephen. "He was alive until you killed him."

"Because your father knew Grodan was going to die soon, and he thought it would be best if you weren't present when it happened. So you didn't try to save Grodan from the illness that was plaguing his mind. You might have gotten hurt doing so."

Mary tried to process Elunara's words. "He was that sick? And he didn't tell anyone?"

Mark came around the corner. "Oh, thank the goddess, Mary, you're alright."

"Papa. Papa, aunt Elunara says Grodan was sick and didn't tell anyone. He didn't tell me." Fresh tears shimmered in her eyes.

Mark looked at Elunara for confirmation. At Elunara's nod, Mark stooped down. "Yes, Grodan was sick, something in his mind."

"Oh."

"Come now, let's go home. I'll claim Grodan's body later. We can all grieve together."

"Alright." Mary clung to Mark as they walked home.

----

As Stephen walked in the door, Katie rushed over to him. "Oh, no! You're bleeding! Where are you hurt?"

Stephen blinked down in confusion. "Oh, it's not mine."

Katie hesitated. "Whose is it?"

Raking his fingers through his hair, Stephen sighed. "Turns out, it was the man who cursed you and all the other women."

Katie put a hand to her chest. "You went after him? Are you going to jail?"

"No. No, it was an accident actually, and I'm pretty sure Grogek is going to wring my neck over it. Really stupid how I just raised my sword. I should have clubbed him with my shield. But it's whatever. Justice is served and my lovely Katie is avenged." He reached out and rubbed his thumb on her chin. "Now, I must get out of this blood-stained uniform and clean it up, before I'm really in trouble." Stepping off to the side, he began to get undressed.

As Katie watched him, she licked her lips. When he was down to just his pants, she fiddled with her fingers. "R-remember what I said?"

"Hmm?"

"About wanting to take initiative?"

"Oh?" He felt his dick twitch in his pants. "Did... did you want to do that now?"

She nodded fiercely. Reaching out, she hesitated. "May I...?"

"I am yours as you want me."

Katie slipped her fingers into the edge of his pants and slowly pulled them down. As he popped free, she knelt in front of him, pushing the pants down to his ankles. Adjusting so she was more comfortable, she looked up at him. The lust in his eyes made her blush and look down. She stared at his erection and licked her lips. "A-are you going to spray me in the face again?"

"Only if you want me to."

She giggled. Reaching up, she began to lightly stroke him. He was already hard, but she was making him twitch, with her gentle fingers. Her other hand came up and cupped and stroked his balls. He groaned and barely closed his eyes. He wanted to watch her, but she was driving him mad.

From base to tip, she ran her fingers, before stroking tip to base. Her other hand massaged his balls, feeling the testicles move in the sack. The thumb of the hand stroking him rubbed the little leakage that came out. She pulled her hand back and sucked him off her thumb. She made a little "hmm" sound and he almost lost it.

Moving her hand back to his dick, she stroked him again, moving back and forth, occasionally stroking the tip. After driving him to the edge of insanity with her soft hands, she timidly stuck the tip of her tongue out. Leaning forward she licked the tip of his erection. He groaned. Encouraged, she stuck her tongue out further and licked the tip with the flat of her tongue.

Reaching down, he gently stroked the top of her head. "Yes. That's my good girl."

Adjusting his dick in her hand, she licked the underside. He twitched and groaned. Moving her hand to the base of his dick, she opened her mouth and wrapped her lips over the tip and began to gently suck. It was everything he could do to stay standing after that, but he was a well-trained soldier and his little wife sucking his dick was not about to knock him off his feet. Yet.

Remembering what Elunara had in her book, Katie began sliding her mouth down as she sucked. Her hands stroked the length of him and massaged his balls. The noises he made and the way he twitched and flexed under her attention gave her courage and determination.

"Sweetheart, I'm about to..."

Moving a little faster, a little deeper, she flexed her tongue and sucked hard. He gasped as he lost all semblance of control and exploded in her throat. Katie's eyes went wide, and she choked. She pulled back and began to cough.

Stephen stooped down and patted her back. "Sweetheart, I'm so sorry!"

She put her hand to her mouth and swallowed. "It went up my nose." She winced.

Unable to stop himself, he snrked. "I'm sorry, it's not funny."

"Actually, it kind of is." She giggled. Blushing, she looked into his face. "Did I do a good job?"

12