For Those with Wider Boundaries Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The side of her face presses forcibly against my stomach, pushing me back until my cock pops out.

And pops straight into her mouth.

She immediately starts to play.

Her mouth is hot and mobile, her tongue teasing and probing over my already highly sensitised cock-head. Very quickly it gets to be too much so, my hand on the back of her head, I thrust hard into her. Her teeth rake along my length and my balls slap against Rose's pussy. I pause, then slide out then back in.

I feel myself on the point of getting carried away, the urge to thrust harder and harder is overwhelming.

I get a hold of myself, get back in control. Slowly pull out and slide back into Rose.

I take it carefully; short, smooth moves in and out, try to calm my aching balls.

But Rose is way beyond calm; Nicky has gone back to Rose's clit and it's beginning to overwhelm her. She is definitely not in control.

Her back is still arched and her arms are once again thrown wide, her fingers clawing at the bed.

She's close, very close. I increase my pace, driving into her, pushing up against Nicky's face as she continues to hound Rose's clit.

Suddenly I feel the grip of her pussy tighten around me and the sudden flood of warm juices over my balls, and in that same instant Rose grabs the back of Nicky's head with one hand and jams the other against her mouth as she cries out.

I push in as far as I can as she bumps and rotates her hips at us. She groans, keeps pressing Nicky's head down.

She jerks again, less forcefully this time, and again. Then, a second later, she slumps onto the bed, lets go of Nicky's head and sighs, 'Ooooooohhhh.'

Simultaneously, Nicky and I sit back. My slick, still hard cock slides out.

Rose's pussy is red and swollen, glistening with her cum and Nicky's saliva.

I barely take a breath before Nicky is pushing me onto my back and crawling around Rose towards me.

Her face hangs over mine, her hair a curtain. She kisses me: her wet lips taste deliciously of Rose. The tip of her tongue flicks across my lips and I'm about to push my own tongue out when she gets up onto her knees and shuffles around my head until she's facing my feet and crawls forward.

The underside of her thick cock bounces inches above my face, her thighs straddle my shoulders until the smooth, tight sack of her balls hangs above me.

I lift my head until my lips touch them. Nicky stops moving and I open my mouth, suck them in, curl my tongue around them and gently play.

Pressing my nose against her arse I take them in as far as I can, roll them around.

Nicky only lets me have them for a few seconds, then starts to shuffle forward until I'm forced to release her.

I know exactly what she wants, and sure enough she only moves a short distance until her arse is just where she wants it.

And just where I want it.

The cheeks of her bum are stretched wide, her puckered ring hovering above me, begging.

I reach up and plant my mouth around the taught circle of her arse, stab my tongue straight into her hole.

I hear her groan. I can tell that she wants to push down but is fighting the urge. She's waiting. For me.

I press against her restraint, press against the restriction, twist my tongue into her, burrow in, push and push and push, getting as far in as I can. My second arse today. Feel the vibrations of her groans, of her passion.

I suck against the tight seal of my lips, twist my tongue, press with the sharp edges of my teeth, savour the taste of her skin, enjoy the pleasure of eating her arse, of pleasuring her.

Then I feel Rose move, feel her hands on my chest as she clambers over to straddle my hips. She sits on the length of my hard cock, trapping it between my stomach and her pussy. For a moment I think she is going to feed me into her body, but she doesn't, she settles herself, sits on my hips with my cock trapped between us. She wriggles a little, adjusting her position until I feel the outer lips of her pussy against the sides of my cock and the heat of her wet inner lips pressing down on my shaft. Then she stops, just sits there.

For a good couple of minutes.

I don't mind, it's a nice feeling, besides, I'm far too occupied with Nicky's bum.

But then Rose begins to move. And the feeling goes from nice to delicious. The hot, wet, sticky wrap of her pussy sliding along my cock; up and down the length of me.

I groan into Nicky.

I've still got my tongue up her arse, still got my lips clamped around her sphincter, still chewing on her. But Rose is becoming a major distraction.

Her hands are still on my chest, her fingernails pressing into my flesh. They give me something to focus on, something besides having my tongue up a hot girls arse and another hot girl sliding up and down my rampant, tingling shaft. Something to stop me from cumming onto my own stomach, or at least delaying that inevitable outcome.

She starts off long and slow; taking full advantage of me, rubbing the full length of her pussy along the full length of my cock. I can feel her hips rocking, feel her thighs and bum rubbing against my legs.

It's no good. My mind can only think about one thing: I am a man after all, and at this precise moment it's Rose's pussy doing its thing. I really am getting severely distracted. Again.

Then Rose makes it worse. She leans forward a little. Starts to rub her clit against the hardness of my cock. She's hardly moving but fuck can I feel it. She's found the sweet spot; just at the back of my glans, where it meets my shaft. Just there.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Thankfully, just in time, she lengthens her stroke, speeds up. Maybe I can outlast her. She pauses, mid slide, and presses down a little harder as ripples flicker through her thighs. Then she starts again: a little stutter at first, before getting back into her stride, but, just moments after getting it back together I feel her pressing down and her hips once again speed up, like a quick dash for the line, quickly followed by the finish of the ripples through her thighs. Then she starts again, this time she moves her hips much more slowly, trying to take her time, sliding her hot pussy up and down, trying to make it last longer.

This time it does take her longer, but not much. And even though she's still trying to keep it slow, still trying to delay the outcome, that outcome is still the same. Only this time it's much more intense.

It seems to catch her out. Her nails suddenly dig into my chest as she slips straight into a shuddering orgasm; her thighs squeeze and twist against my hips and her pussy clenches around my shaft, and a second later I feel the flood of her juices over my balls and hips.

It seems to go on and on. I so wish I could see her face.

But I can feel the effect it's having on her. How her orgasm is having its way, how its electricity is fizzing through her body.

And all the time it does so, her nails remain embedded in my chest and her thighs continue to twist and her body to twitch.

Then, eventually, the intensity diminishes. Until there's a final soft shiver through her bum.

And I realise that I didn't cum, that I did manage to outlast her. But it was close.

But not for Nicky. She has become bored with my distracted inaction, either that or she's decided that she wants a change of scenery.

She climbs off me and gets off the bed. And I get that look at Rose's face. She's still got her eyes closed, her head is cocked to one side, her mouth curved in a soft smile of satisfaction. I can imagine her thinking back: remembering, savouring.

And, perfect timing, right then, she takes a deep breath and sits back, she blinks, looks sleepily down at me.

Mmmmm, her boobs, now on full view, are much bigger than Nicky's; they're round and full, with large, dark, perky nipples and areola. Definitely get my tongue around those one day.

She looks at Nicky, who's still standing at the side of the bed. She's looking a little guilty, as if caught in the act, which seems quite funny considering our present situation and her very large erection.

She actually blushes, then decides that she might as well carry on and walks behind Rose, who follows her as far as she can with her eyes. She clambers back onto the bed and shuffles forward over my legs until she is right up behind Rose. Who is beginning to understand what Nicky is planning.

She tries to look back over her shoulder but Nicky pushes her forward until she has to put her hands out to stop herself from falling onto me, not that I would have minded.

Rose looks at me; her face inches above mine, I can see in her eyes that she definitely knows what's coming. And an instant later those green eyes widen, her mouth forms a silent O and she groans.

And immediately, she grunts and bumps forward, sliding along my cock in the process, as Nicky thrusts deep into her. Rose almost falls onto me but braces herself against the inevitable Nicky onslaught.

And that's what Nicky carries out, because, as always, she is in no mood for finesse.

I feel the pressure against Rose slacken momentarily before she bumps forward again.

Nicky quickly gets into her groove; long driving thrusts that only have one aim, one goal; to achieve orgasm.

And those long driving thrusts have, for me, an added benefit, a very pleasurable benefit that I hadn't anticipated: not that I'd anticipated any of today: each time Nicky bumps into Rose, Rose slides along my cock.

It's not much of a slide but it's a non-stop up and down the length of the most sensitive part of my cock slide, and it's more than enough to get me charging back towards the precipice.

I try to keep my eyes open to watch Rose's face but the pleasure is too much, l need to close them, need to enjoy the ride, need to picture Nicky ploughing into Rose: I even imagined myself sliding out from beneath them and taking Nicky's arse from behind, but that was just pure fantasy, no way I was getting out from under here: there was no way I wanted to get out from under here. And anyway, I can tell that Nicky is getting close; Rose's movements above me are getting faster and faster as Nicky's hips smack against her at an ever increasing rate.

And that is having a real impact on me.

There's this wet heat that's Rose wrapped around my cock; a wet heat that's sliding up and down my cock each time Nicky's hips smack against her bum. And that's what's having that impact; that friction along the soft underside of my shaft and across my glans is really making my balls tingle, in fact they're beginning to simmer. And it's not going to take them long before they boil over. And, this time, there's nothing I can do about it.

And Rose, head hanging forward, is making some strange noises; cries and grunts, that highlight just how far gone she is.

But then I lost it first. Now normally that would be a bit of a failure, certainly a disappointment, but, considering my position in activities, that this is my first time today and that, actually, nobody else here particularly cares, I'm happy with that. But I don't want a gentle release, I want to experience the real high of a full-on orgasm. So I hold against it. Not to stop it completely, Nicky's in charge there and nothing's going to stop her, but I want the intensity, so I squeeze against it, force it back, keep it down until it's just too much.

Then I let it go.

Everything I'm tensing releases; my back, my thighs, my arse, and my balls.

And in one hot rush I feel it charging through my body, it comes speeding up my cock to squeeze out between our tummies. Hot, thick, spurts of cum that make me groan at the release. a release of pure pleasure. I feel the wet, pumping spread of it, feel it pool in my tummy button then dribble down over my hip.

And through my brain numbing orgasm I begin to realise, her thighs once again squeezed tight against me, that Rose is vibrating from head to toe.

And then it registers that she has stopped her sliding, which means that Nicky had stopped her pounding, which means that Nicky has herself reached her release and is no doubt filling Rose with her cum.

Then, spent, Rose sinks onto my chest, actually, she collapses onto my chest. She lets out a long sigh and her face settles against my cheek.

And there's Nicky. Still upright, but, with her head thrown back she is frozen with her hips jammed up against Rose's bum. Her chest is heaving and rivulets of sweat are running down her boobs and stomach.

Then a shiver ripples across her shoulders and she visibly relaxes and looks down. Catching me looking at her, she licks her lips and smiles. Then, looking down at Rose's bum, she pulls slowly back prompting a soft groan from Rose and the unmistakable feel of cum dripping onto my stomach.

She then flops sideways onto the bed and curls into her now familiar ball.

Rose sighs again, wriggles into me, and falls asleep.

Not really having much say in the matter my mind begins to drift over the previous couple of hours: and I wake up an hour later.

To see Rose's bum disappearing out of the door, no doubt to join Nicky, who's spot on the bed is already vacant, in the bathroom.

Groaning, I push myself off the bed, momentarily contemplate the crumpled mess, I know exactly how it feels, slip on a bathrobe and head downstairs to get the much needed coffee machine working.

Twenty minutes later they wander into the kitchen.

'Coffee?' I ask.

'Just water for me please.' Replies Rose.

Nicky doesn't say anything, she just keeps walking to stop inches in front of me. She tugs at my bathrobes sash until it hangs open, then she presses her groin against mine, and even through her jeans I feel her cock twitch.

'Bloody hell Nicky!' I laugh nervously. 'Insatiable! Control yourself girl.'

She pouts, then smiles mischievously. 'You need a shower.'

'You'd better let me go then hadn't you.'

'Oh I think you'll need my help.' And with that she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door.

Looking back I said, 'Sorry Rose, help yourself, have a look around.' I didn't even see her response as I left the room.

Entering the bathroom behind Nicky I tugged on her hand turning her towards me.

I bump up against her, pushing her back against the sink unit.

There was only one way I was going to be allowed to have a shower.

Forcing a hand down between us I give her already thickening cock a hard squeeze, then begin to pull at her jeans buttons.

'I think you need my help far more than I need yours,' I whisper.

Her eyes have already glazed over and she doesn't respond.

Sliding down to my knees I pull her jeans to her ankles and, as her now fully engorged shaft is released, it snaps to attention. Fucking thing must have a spring in it.

'Now that does need some help.' I groan.

I wrap both hands around the thickness and slowly pump, watch the angry red glans, only an inch in front of me, as the tiny hole gapes.

Nicky groans and a hand on the back of my head urges me on.

I lick across the tip, tease against her slit, taste a drop of salty pre-cum on my tongue.

Taking the head fully into my mouth I wrap my lips around the back of the corona, coat her in saliva and suck against the hot, throbbing flesh.

Keeping my lips tight and sucking hard I pull back until she pops out of my mouth.

Then I drag my teeth down the side of the stone hard pole, reach the base then reverse direction. Swallowing her glans again I keep moving down, take as much in as I can until my lips are stretched wide and the tip just touches the back of my throat. Her cock fills my mouth, my teeth scrape against her flesh as saliva seeps past my lips to drip off my chin.

I can hear her growling, feel her tummy trembling against my forehead.

I hear another, different noise, I glance sideways at the doorway to see Rose standing there, leaning against the door frame, she is transfixed, taking it all in.

I ignore her, turn my attention back to Nicky and, with my hands on her thighs, I pull back a little then push back down, cram her glans into the back of my throat. I hold it there as long as I can then ease back. Start short smooth movements of my head, backwards and forwards up and down her cock, just half an inch or so, her shaft deep in my mouth, the underside of her glans on the back of my tongue.

Her arse picks up the beat, I don't allow her much; I couldn't take it, but it's almost automatic for her, her body's response to her needs. She meets me half-way, just her bum squeezing, pushing her cock into me, her hips pushing against my face, her balls against my bottom lip.

I don't need to do anymore than I'm doing. This is what she wants, what she's hunting for; another release.

And I can feel that she's on the brink: the trembling is beginning to ripple through her legs and her tummy is tightening.

It may only be an hour or so since her last orgasm, she may already have had an astonishing four but, Nicky being Nicky, she always has more to give.

And give it she does.

Her bum spasms and she grunts, her torso folds over my head and her cock jumps in my mouth.

A thick lump squeezes over my lips and tongue then explodes against the back of my throat. Then a second. I swallow what I can but my mouth quickly fills, and by the fourth it's leaking out of the corners and dripping onto my lap to join the crusted remnants of just about every other orgasm and fucking that's been had today.

After the sixth or seventh she's done and her body begins to soften, and, after a particularly intense shudder, she takes a deep breath and straightens up.

I sit back and her softening shaft falls between her thighs.

Trying to swallow what's left of her in my mouth, I wipe the back of my hand across my chin and get to my feet.

She is still leaning against the sink unit, her eyes closed and a satisfied smile on her face.

Rose is still in a trance, still leaning against the door frame.

Getting a flannel I soak it in cold water. Then I take her soft, spongy cock and wipe it.

She jumps and gasps.

I grin at her and continue wiping her clean.

'Mmmm, David, that's rather nice.'

Finishing, I let her go then, taking her arm I smack her bare arse and push her towards the door. 'Take her downstairs Rose, and for goodness sake get her that coffee.'

Nicky laughs and, dragging her jeans up, she trips out the door following a slightly stunned Rose back down to the kitchen.

Ten minutes later I'm sitting outside with the two of them, sipping a fresh coffee.

'Nobody has ever licked my feet before, do you like doing that?' asked Rose.

'No more than anywhere else Rose, you're just far too edible.'

She giggles in a very appealing way. 'And my bum?'

'Like I said, faaar too edible.'

She giggled again and stands, then said, 'Got to go. Uni stuff.' She smiled wistfully. 'Not sure I'll be able to concentrate though.'

I smiled back. 'Just get in touch with your mentor, I'm sure she'll be able to help.'

Nicky groaned and Rose laughed, then turned and headed towards her car.

'She seems pleased with herself,' I said.

Nicky and I watch Rose's long, coltish legs as she walked, her miniskirt bouncing on a bum that's a significant hazard to the road user. She has a thigh gap that will make any hot blooded man or woman drool.

'Well she's been fucked three times by two people, ridden your cock to distraction, blown my cock, had I don't know how many orgasms and your tongue up her arse! What do you expect?'

'Err, how do you know I've had my tongue up her arse? You were asleep for most of that.'

She laughed. 'Because I'm starting to get to know you David, and what you like. And there's no way you'd let a bum like that go without giving it some attention.'

I chuckled. 'It is quite nice isn't it.'

She's still watching Rose. 'Yes it is.'

There was a pause, then Nicky said, 'Thank you for what you said......about me.'