For Veronica's Sake Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which I didn't... Or, not outwardly anyway...

No, learning my lesson and realizing along with Veronica that she was right, there was no going back, I sighed and smiled while figuring out which way the bottoms go on, and seeing how it was all held together with just a few strings at each side, I felt a shiver go through me knowing there was no disguising the fact... I was indeed wearing a girl's bikini bottoms...

Out of the rest of my clothes and having figured the glittery little thing out, I had it on me like a diaper almost, the way it came up between my legs and fastened at the sides...

It gave me chills and little jolts of sexual excitement knowing I was putting on such a thing with my little guy growing and coming to life... Yet with some willpower, and trying to think of other things, I was able to calm down enough to not end up with a raging little boner, wrecking the illusion of me being smooth and having nothing there... Which I knew was something Veronica liked, or she thought it was cute in a teasing sort of way.

Checking myself out in the mirror, I noticed how much smaller the two front and back panels were with the suit being so snug and the way it was cut, leaving half my ass hanging out at the sides... That was rather eye opening but still... I kind of liked how it looked on me. I felt sexy and naughty once again...

Happy enough, I went and sat at Veronica's vanity where looking to her make-up, I thought I'd try again on my own, or get started at least until she came out of the shower where she could finish me off or fix anything I'd made a mess of...

***

"Oh well look at you! Getting a good head start I see...but baby? Why are you only wearing your bottoms?"... Veronica commented coming back into the room wrapped in a big towel as I turned to look at her, I was a little confused...

"What do you mean? I have the bottoms on? I don't understand?...and I can't believe you bought me a string bikini this time!"... I answered, not understanding her and saying how shocked I was with the new suit, not really paying attention to what she was saying at first.

"What I mean is... Why aren't' you wearing the top? Here let's get this on you... I want you to wear the whole thing this time, bottoms and the top!"... She explained rather excitedly, stepping to the bed with the top, the bra half of the small silver women's bathing suit held in her hand...

"You... You can't expect me to wear the top? I don't have tits like you! That will never fit me! And what about Reg?... He'll never let me live this down! Oh baby please?"... I said to her begging, but from the look she gave me I knew it was all falling on deaf ears as she picked up her phone and pulled up a text from Reg and showed it to me...

"If you're getting him a new bikini, have him to wear the top this time"...

Reading this portion of the their conversation where he did say that, I felt my stomach filling with dread as my heart raced further making my hands shake...

Reg, he wanted me in the full bikini? Top and bottom?

I could hardly believe it! I mean, he did make that joke last time, but with they way the two of them had been talking, and also with my Mom throwing in her two cents and agreeing, even saying she was 'proud of me' for whatever reason... I knew for sure there was no way I was getting out of this. Not now anyway...

Veronica was right, we were already too deep, there was no turning back, so in thinking of what Reg had also said in his text to me.. I chose to follow his words, take his advice and embrace the idea of wearing girls clothing.

Lifting my arms, I let Veronica tie the strings around my neck and back, it brought as smile to her face putting me in the top half of the girls bikini she had bought with me in mind, buying one made for girl's with small tits with the way it fit on me, the two small cups having little or sag in the material where my tits 'should' have been...

"I feel kind of silly wearing this... I makes me look fake. You know?" I said to her, sitting there feeling awkward and out of place.

"Well, I guess it's only as fake as you want it to be baby... Just think of yourself as playing a roll. I mean sure... We all know you're not a 'real' girl... But that doesn't mean you can't look and even feel like one if you want to... That limitation is on you Dana... You're the only one who can truly decide how you want to be portrayed.... It's what's inside you that counts"...

Listening to her as she had me turned and putting on my make-up for me, it was almost like second nature to her, continuing to talk, sounding so smart and wise about all of this while applying mascara and liner to my eyes...

"How did you get so smart?"... I asked, smiling back at her and saying it as a compliment, because she sounded wise beyond her years...

Stopping she looked at me smiling....

"I don't know if I'm smart, but thank you"... She began, then pecking me on the lips then using her big lovely feeling blusher brush she began dragging out the shape of my cheek bones, giving me a much more of a feminine look and appeal, that when she was finished, my face was all that much more convincing in having me playing this 'female-role'...

"But what I do know is what I like -- and what I want for us... So to be honest with you Dana? I think I kinda like you better this way"... She went on as she switched out her blusher for the same light pink, coral coloured lipstick, handing it to me, wanting me to do this part for myself.

Taking the tube from her, I was however a little thrown with what she had said replying, asking... "Really? You.. So you see me doing this more?...and with everything else?"

Stepping away and dropping her towel, I watched Veronica slip into a little terry cloth pool gown she's had for some time, she answered yes, telling me she did see that for us, or me in particular...

"Yes... I won't lie Dana... Like I said before, we're too far into this to go back, you know that... So it's like Reg said to you... Embrace it and lets get the most out of this... I mean if you think about it, we've only just scratched the surface, we still have so much more to learn and experience"...

Of course she was making too much sense again, and I had to admit that I liked myself like this...

Or I should say, I was still scared shitless, but I was getting used to it, and the feelings it gave me... Being dressed up or even just taking on this role, the submissive cuckold who's letting his wife lead, with her 'boyfriend' Reg coming onto the scene and all but stealing her away from me.

Yet in doing so, taking on this role, it filled me with such an arousal and want... It was like nothing I'd ever experienced with me not only giving my permission, but also to be included with my participation, doing something I could have never dreamed I'd see, let alone do...

It's an image I'll never forget, seeing myself taking and putting Reg's big hard cock to Veronica's wet, pussy, pushing his round, flared cock head into her before settling back and watching him fucking her like I never could...

Fucking her like she needs and wants and even later, after I'd been sent away, giving her more of what she craved, his dominance and control, even spanking her ass until she was red and left crying as she told me, but yet still, she was also left begging for more.

As crazy as it all seemed, I did like this version of me... I was finding an odd comfort in it all... I felt so alive once that adrenaline started flowing. Once my nerves kicked in and my stomach began to roll and flip, giving me the good kind of butter flies, it was like being on a roller coaster...

I guess you could use that as a metaphor of life really... Sometimes you just have to hang on and go for the ride... Because before you know it? The whole thing will come to a grinding halt, and once you're back at the station, where things are familiar and safe? It's finished... The ride is over...

Putting on the lipstick and doing a not-bad job, after seeing her do this a million times, it wasn't hard and it felt really nice going on as well, feeling smooth and slippery, it made me want to purse my lips and blow kisses it felt so good as Veronica turned to me then, holding out yellow coloured garment, offering it to me.

"Here baby, I have another pool gown you can wear, so you're not walking out there in just your cute little bikini... And besides, we don't want to be giving away all of our secrets right away now do we?" She asked while handing me what indeed turned out to be a second terry cloth pool gown, or mini-dress is what it looked like...

It was yellow and short with a zipper that ran from it's turned down collar all the way to the bottom, making it easy to put on and take off when pool side...

"Oh and here... Would you wear these for me too?" She asked while going back for a pair of her flip-flops, but not any flip-flops... No these were her 'fancy' flip-flops as I remember her saying when she bought the also yellow foam-footwear that had bunches of little plastic flowers all up and down the bands, and with a big single daisy sitting on top looking very bright and very big!

"Well, as I used to hear my Grandmother say... 'In for a penny, in for a pound'... So I might as well, because it's like you said... There's no going back now!" I commented, trying to be up-beat as I donned the yellow pool gown and the flip-flops before Veronica sent me away then, telling me she needed to get herself ready...

"I need a few minutes to myself, so why don't you go down and fix us something light for dinner? I'll be down soon"... She told me as I left her there knowing already what to make because it was me that did all of the shopping, and the cooking, and the cleaning, which was already a pretty good indicator as to how we already live with me in the more domestic role...

***

Twenty minutes later, we were sitting down with Veronica coming in and surprisingly to me, other than having her make-up on, she hadn't changed at all, still wearing her short white pool gown which left me to wonder what she was doing all that time?

"Oh wonderful Greek salad! Nice and light, good job baby! And I have to say, you look amazing... Reg is going to flip when he sees you!".. She said then as we sat down and hearing her it did make me feel very aware of myself all of a sudden. Feeling embarrassed knowing he was going to be seeing me like this, but also, I was curious about why she hadn't changed...

"Yeah, I'm pretty nervous but what about you? How come you're not changed? Or are you wearing another impossibly small bathing suite under there?"... I asked, pointing to the her terry cloth robe.

"I guess you didn't keep reading when I showed you Reg's text?"... She asked as she sat back some in her seat and began pulling down the zipper on her gown with a mischievous smile...

"N-no... Why? What did it say?"... I asked as she opened the gown showing me her big bare tits letting me know she was topless as I gawked stunned and not believing...

"Baby are you naked under there?"... I asked with my voice going up in surprise as my eyes were nearly falling out of my head.

"Like I said... I guess you didn't read the rest of the text, because right after he said I should have you wearing your bikini top, he said he wanted us 'au-naturel'... So yes baby... I am naked under here... Isn't this going to be so much fun? I swear I'm wet already"... Veronica explained as she giggled a little at the end, sounding nervous but excited as she zipped herself back up and collected our dinner plates.

"B-but that mean's I'll be the only one dressed? Why? I didn't know this was going to turn into another 3-way thing like it started out last time... You guys aren't going to tell me to leave again are you?"... I asked, growing somewhat defensive, thinking like they were pulling some sort of fast one on me...

"No baby... I want you to stay this time, and we're not planning anything I know you don't want already, so relax Dana and lets have some fun with this okay?"... Veronica countered telling me I wasn't going to be left out this time... But still I was nervous as hell, feeling like they knew more about what was going to happen out there than I did.

I mean, not that I wasn't already on edge. But now? Knowing the two of them were going to be naked in the hot tub and sex was definitely on the menu? I was scared but also, I felt an excitement, one that had me filling the front on my little silver bikini bottoms.

Grabbing a bottle of wine and then taking my arm, Veronica and I were soon stepping out into the early evening half light and making our way down the back of our lot to where Reg's mini-house and hot tub were set up, and thankfully we didn't see him right away -- or at least not until we were climbing the small set of stairs leading up onto his deck...

"Hey there you guys are! And Wow man! Dana! You look incredible... Your face... It looks so real... I told you... I knew there was a chick hiding inside you all this time"... Reg commented, seeing me and of course I was blushing with not just my face, but my whole body was suddenly feeling flush and hot with his compliments. He wasn't being derisive or making fun which in itself threw me a little...

"I know huh? Isn't it amazing Reg?"... Veronica answered for me pipping up... "I told him I think he looks better like this... But I think he needs a little more convincing... Take off your gown baby, show Reg your new swim suit"... She added, putting me even more on the spot as I gave her a look...

"Oh alright... I guess you're going to see me eventually, just don't laugh okay?" I asked conceding, giving in rather readily, pulling down the zipper on the yellow terry cloth pool gown, revealing that I was wearing both halves of the silver bathing suit Veronica had all but coerced me into wearing...

"Nice! Dana, you really are amazing man... You look so convincing, I think I'm going to be way more comfortable with you looking as good as you do... Jamie never did things like this, not that he'd ever look so passable like you"... Reg commented as I stood there, blushing from heat to toe, but still feeling my little dick growing and pressing outward, trapped in my bikini bottoms...

"It's like you're a different person" He want on... "it looks like I have two girls tonight, and that I can dig... So how about it? Let's all jump in and have a soak., relax and we'll ahh... Talk about things"... Reg went on, telling me how convincing I looked, and I did feel like a different person this way... There was no doubt there...

This feminine version of myself, but what else he was saying about Jamie not doing this, and him being more comfortable, and also... Having two girls? That I wasn't too sure about, thinking maybe he was sending mixed signals I was misunderstanding somehow...

"Come on Vee... Let's get you out of that robe, show me your bathing suit, and I'll show you mine"... He added smiling devilishly as he turned to Veronica, knowing she was naked under her short robe and reaching up he slowly pulling her zipper down as she stood there looking obedient and shy, biting her lip and a letting him undress her...

Which didn't take much, just a zip down and pushing the little yellow pool dress from her shoulders... But damn, did they ever make it look sexy, like she was his, and certainly not mine.

"Oh yeah that's what I'm talking about"... He commented smiling after letting the short gown drop taking up her to big naked tits in his hands, mauling my wife's beautiful breasts as they kissed then, right there in front of me with their tongues swirling with Veronica moaning as her arms went around him...

"Mmmm... Thank you Brother Reg... Now can I help you too?"... She asked back smiling as their kiss ended with her then slipping her thumbs into the narrow waist band of the same tight black bathing suite he was wearing.

"Oooh that's good, you remembered... Good girl, you know your place... You hear that Dana? Your wife calling me Brother Reg? He asked, and I did hear her? Of course I heard her!

"Y-yeah... I guess you want me to do uhh... Do the same? I asked stammering and feeling kind of dumb and very much like the third wheel once again.

"Yeah man, when we're like this, it feels right you know? It's respectful, and I like it, but if you have a problem we can always sort this out another way... I'll leave that's up to you"... He answered and right away I felt myself backing down...

It wasn't that I was standing up to him, but from what he was saying, or eluding to, about sorting this 'another way'... All I could think of was him spanking me for real like he had with Veronica a few nights back...

"N-no... No no... I understand, I get it B-Brother Reg"... I answered, stuttering out his name, putting my hands up and letting him know I was cool...

Smiling then he turned back to Veronica who with her thumbs still in the tight waist band of his Speedo, he went on telling her what to do...

"Yeah get these off me, let's remind Dana-girl here of what I have that he doesn't"... He directed, commenting about me as Veronica pulled his suit down as she went with it, exposing his huge, half hard cock with it hanging between his legs and my wife on her knees in front of him, the two of them completely naked now and leaving me feeling more embarrassed being the only one dressed in my full bikini, wearing of course, both the top and the bottoms.

And especially so after having him talking to me like that, putting me in my place and then lastly, calling me 'Dana-girl'...

"Mmmph... Oh I miss your cock"... Veronica said then as she took his half hard member in her hand and kissed it at it's tip, right on the end as I stood there watching...

"You'll get me soon enough baby... But you know what I want first so come on you two, my 'girl's'... Lets jump in, and Dana, on the table I have a joint already to go, grab us two beers and jump in with us"... Reg came back saying telling Veronica she can have him but telling her he wanted something else first...

I was confused again but doing what he said, I turned and grabbed us a beer each then after pouring a glass of wine for Veronica, I picked up the big joint and the lighter in an ash tray before heading over to join them in the bubbling hot tub.

Handing everything out, I hopped into the tub sitting across from the two of them feeling awkward very self conscious in my bikini as Reg had Veronica under his arm, the two of them sitting naked and looking more and more like they were a real couple...

"Hey come over here Dana, sit with us... Remember man, things are different now... Were still friends but it's all changed, so come on sit with us, there's something we need to talk about"... Reg said to me as I began settling into a spot on my own but the next thing I knew he was taking my hand and leading me over with his left arm coming around my shoulder and feeling him pulling my body close to his...

It felt strange, but there was an odd comfort in his doing this, I felt more a part of things, not left out and more like I was being included, even as strange as it felt, being on his flank with his arm around me, with Veronica on the other side, mirroring my position, I couldn't help feeling flooded with a warmth of something coming over me, but at the same time, it something I still wasn't sure that I completely understood...

"There we go that's better, I like this having the two of you close to me... Now let's smoke that joint and relax"... He added then as he reached behind me to find and light the joint on his own this time, instead of having me light it for him...

We were quiet for a minute as Reg puffed and passed the doobie first to Veronica who as usual only had a small drag and then passed it to me smiling as Reg went on then, talking but directing things towards me...