For You, And No One Else, But Them

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I blew him, Lane whispered something to another guy in the shower before speaking to me. "Hey, whatever your name is. How about you blow me and my friend here, too, for that future favor you wanted." I heard nothing but, 'Blow my friend here,' but gave a thumbs up. Shortly after, my mouth filled with the taste of amazingness as Lane unloaded his balls into my mouth. I swallowed my prize and prepared for the next dick.

I immediately went for the next dick and took him into my mouth. "No, lady. That's not the dick of the friend I was talking about... eh, whatever you'll get him next," Lane said. I gave another thumbs up. This guy was a little smaller than Lane but lasted twice as long. With another guy's load having traveled down my throat, I proceeded to Lane's real friend's dick. In less than five minutes, I had been face fucked by three dudes. This was turning out to be an even better day than when Emma got that new TV with the extra large remote. Another mouth full of cum, and I figured I was done. However, another hard cock was soon presented in front of my face. Lane must be wanting a second go. Fine by me. I could use this favor to find out Edward's second favorite kind of flower.

Soon though, I was blowing a fourth, fifth, sixth, and more cocks. Blowing guys to discover Edward's third and fourth favorite kinds of flowers seemed like I was getting diminishing returns on each load sprayed into my mouth. Finally, after the twelfth, I decided to stop things. "Okay, Lane, I think you've had enough. Now tell me what I want to know," I said, getting up off the shower floor.

"Who is Lane," asked the guy I had just blown. I was shocked to find out the last dick in my mouth wasn't Lane, but it also explained why his dick had become black and five inches longer.

"What happened to Lane? He was going to tell me Edward's favorite kind of flower," I said, looking around the shower and seeing no signs of him or his friend.

"Sorry, I just thought you were blowing anyone willing. I didn't know this was a private party," my last blow job partner said, leaving the shower. Five out of five, would and will blow again I thought, watching him go.

"Carnations are nice," a voice said.

"What?" I asked, looking around.

"You were asking about flowers. Carnations are my favorite." The voice was coming from a guy showering in his swim trunks. "Nice tits and pussy, by the way," he added.

"Thanks...," I said, feeling embarrassed for him as I found my wadded-up panties on the shower floor. They were soaked, but I was used to having my panties wet. I found my bra next, which was equally damp.

I found my clothes outside the shower room where I had left them. As I put them on, I considered the events that had just happened. It's fair to say I'm a bit less pure and innocent now, but I'm sure I'm still within the acceptable range for Edward. Still a virgin, at least. I hadn't found out Edward's favorite flowers, but I did find out a kind of flower that a weird guy liked who used the same shower as Edward's best friend. That's pretty good.

What would really matter was the chocolates I would get him, and to find out what Edward liked best, I would go to his father. The issue was his father, like his son, had no clue who I was. He would likely not give away such information about Edward to a stranger. The obvious thing to do was to set up a fake meet-up between him and his wife, pose as his wife at said location, and get the information I need through currently undefined means.

But to do this, I would need his father's phone number. I began to formulate a crazy plan where I could perform increasingly crazy sexual acts to eventually obtain the number. The situations I would get into would be wildly erotic but absurd. But I had no other choice.

"Oh, hey, Denise. I'm sorry for leaving the shower back there," Lane said, passing by. "You looked like you were really enjoying giving those strangers blow jobs, and I didn't want to disturb you."

"No problem at all," I replied. "Hey, about that favor you owe. Do you have Edward's Dad's phone number?"

"I do. Here, I'll send you a text right now with it," Lane said, typing on his phone.

"Got it. Thanks! Happy Valentine's Day!" Mission accomplished.

With Edward's father's number in hand, I now needed to text him as his wife. 'Hey, big dick, hubby. This is your wife. I lost my phone, so I got this new number. Change in plans for Valentine's Day. Get a room at the hotel, and leave the key at the front desk for me. Wait for me blindfolded in the room. Super fun to follow. Signed, your wife.' I sent it, and he replied with a thumbs-up emoji shortly after and told me the room would be ready in 20 minutes. This was proving to be very easy.

The hotel's front desk had the key as planned, so I went up to the room. Opening the door, Edward's Dad immediately called out, "Wife, is that you? I'm blindfolded, just like you requested. This is a great Valentine's Day gift. Way better than the other lame plans we had."

I answered him using my seductive voice. "I'm so happy to hear that big dick husband."

"You're doing your Ursula voice. You know I love it when you do that," he responded excitedly.

"Anything for my, oh shit!" Walking into the room, I found Edward's Dad blindfolded and lying on the bed, completely naked with a full erection.

"What's wrong, wife," he asked, concerned.

"Nothing, nothing. It's just I wasn't expecting you to be naked, that's all," I explained.

"After all these years, the sight of my dick still makes you gasp." I wasn't going to let a gorgeous cock distract me like it had in the showers. I was going to stay focused on my goal here.

"Big dick husband, I wanted to ask you something...," I started to say before he interrupted.

"First, let's make love, then we'll talk. You know, just like we always do. Deviating from that routine would raise doubts in my mind as to who you really are. Not that I'm not 100% sure are my wife." Well, that settles it. To get Edward to love me, I would have to fuck his Dad while pretending to be his Mom. It was precisely like the Hallmark Valentine's Day movie I watched last night.

I stripped myself nude before joining him on the bed. At least he wouldn't know what I look like naked, unlike the two dozen or so men from earlier today. As I approached him, he immediately started groping my bare breasts and kissing them intimately. My mouth went agape as I experienced a man touching my tits for the first time in my life. He was enthralled by the touch of them, and I learned how hot it was to be fondled by a stranger. Soon, while keeping one hand dedicated to feeling every inch of my tits, his other hand slid down my front. It continued to move southwards until it found its target: my pussy.

"Jesus Christ, wife, you are dripping down here. Are you really this turned on right now," he asked to my embarrassment.

"You have no clue what it's like being a girl in her early... middle age time," I said, remembering I was pretending to be his wife. "You know how I'm horny all of the time. Well, today's no different."

"Yes, that's a topic we frequently discuss as a husband and wife. I apologize for forgetting that," he said. I was nailing this role.

Edward's Dad then got back on track and penetrated my pussy with two of his fingers. "Oh fuck that's good," I cried out, moaning with every word. Taking advantage of the lubrication my body produced, he started vigorously moving his fingers in and out of me. The end of his finger thrust kept hitting a spot inside me that made me squirm like a college girl getting finger fucked by a stranger for the first time. I had spent so much time fingering myself; where the fuck has this spot been the whole time? My legs started to give way from the pleasure, and I had to brace myself up by holding onto him. Fuck masturbating, getting finger blasted by someone else was way better. I may just have to take my roommate's boyfriend's friends' offers to help out next time I'm masturbating in front of them.

A particularly deep finger thrust by my beloved husband was the last straw, and my pussy contracted around his fingers before releasing into a hard orgasm. I'm so lucky to have married this man. As my pussy continued to pulse pleasure, the love of my life spoke. "Should we fuck with you on top as we always do?"

"Sounds good to me," I said to the man who fathered my child. He laid down on the bed, and I prepared to mount him. Looking down at the sight of my drenched pussy inches away from the tip of his dick, I remembered some things that made me pause. I'm a virgin college student, only pretending to be this guy's wife.

"Where's your condom big dick husband," I asked as my pussy dripped juice onto his penis.

"You ask that every time right before we have sex, wife. It's funny every time you ask it. But you know we've always had unprotected sex that ends with me cumming inside you," Edward's Dad informed me.

I began to think that losing my virginity to my future boyfriend's father and getting inseminated by him might be a bad call. I'm doing this to find out Edward's favorite kind of chocolate. I could just get him a variety pack and cover my bases. That would allow me to give him my virginity and also not be pregnant with his father's child. Those were all excellent cons for fucking Edward's Dad. The pro was that I could get laid right here and now because it was still several hours till I would be fucking Edward. I shook my head no. This is stupid. What I should do is obvious.

I moved my hips down and pushed Edward's Dad cock into my virgin pussy. A sting of pain hit me at first, but that faded. It was replaced by the satisfying feeling of having my pussy stretched out by a cock. I lifted my hips up and spread this feeling to the rest of my vagina. Soon I was riding his penis hard. Trying to get him deeper and deeper into me. As pleasurable as it was having a real cock sliding inside my pussy, what was really getting my woman engine going was the excitement of the danger.

I had a loaded baby-making gun in my vagina that could go off any second. All it would take is for my lover to get pushed over the edge, and my fertile pussy would be overflowing with his potent cum. It's not that I wanted to be impregnated. It's just the idea of me being such a complete slut that I would let a man I just met knock me up was about to make me cum. In summary, I wanted to be impregnated. Isn't that what every unmarried college girl wants on Valentine's?

Besides, I'll just have unprotected sex with his son later tonight. That will solve everything. Suddenly I felt the sensation of warm liquid entering my pussy, and I knew it had happened. That drove me over the edge, and I joined him in orgasming, albeit I was much louder. I stayed on top of Edward's Dad for a few minutes catching my breath as I felt the last bit of cum trickle out of his dick into me. I had given up my virginity and had a middle-aged man's sperm swimming towards one of my eggs at this very moment, but it was going to be worth it. I also managed to do this without Edward's Dad knowing I'm not his wife.

"Just to be clear, I know you aren't my wife," he said from below me.

"What are you talking about, big dick husband? I totally am," I said, thinking that would settle the issue.

"Well, for one, my wife never called me big dick husband. She called me Frankie on account of my name being Frank, and she wasn't big on giving me the nickname of a porn star."

"Well, maybe she, I mean, I wanted to change things up a bit," I countered. "Maybe. But there's also the fact that you are three cup sizes larger than her, my wife's Ursula impersonation has always been terrible, and she died three years ago." I tried to think of counterarguments to these, but it seemed impossible. How could a woman suddenly get better at an impersonation of Ursula?

He took off his mask, and I knew the jig was up. "But if you knew, sir, why didn't you say anything till now," I asked.

"Because I wanted to have sex with a college-aged girl half my age with tits three cup sizes larger than my deceased wife." I nodded in agreement. "But what did you do this for? Why set all of this up," he questioned.

"I want to know your son's favorite kind of chocolate," I asked while still fully naked on top of him with his cum dripping out of my pussy.

"I have no idea. When Edward was five, he kind of liked those cheap chocolate bunnies wrapped in foil that you find in gas stations. But he's an adult now and probably has very different taste." Jackpot! Half listening to his Dad, I learned he is crazy for those chocolate bunnies.

"I'm sorry to make you have sex with me before answering your question. I'm sure that wasn't your plan. But hey, it's not like it was your first time ever having sex, and you aren't on birth control, right?"

Climbing off him, I replied, "Yeah, yeah, yeah, the sex was really awesome, like you said." I got dressed and started to leave, wishing him a Happy Valentine's Day.

"Thank you again for this. I haven't had Valentine's Day like this in a while. Not since my wife paid a college girl to have a threesome with us the year before she passed." I smiled at him and closed the room door. What a beautiful story about his last Valentine's Day with his wife. I'll have to ask Edward if he has heard that story.

On the way back to the dorm, I stopped by the gas station. I bought a 36-pack of the chocolate bunnies on sale for under five dollars. The cashier warned me about not eating too many at once as they were from Easter 2017. Back at the dorm, I put the chocolates next to the card. I thought by this point I was supposed to have three gifts, but I decided that didn't matter.

For the final piece of information, I needed to find out what Edward's favorite restaurant was. To learn that, I would visit the fraternity he is pledging at. But I knew what these frats were like. Or at least I had many assumptions about what they were like without ever having been to one. I needed backup for this.

"Hey, dumb bitch, I need you to go with me to the Alpha Delta Delta house," I asked Emma after finding her studying in her dorm room.

Emma wasn't responding despite clearly hearing me. "Hey, dumb bitch, which I'm calling you by because I care greatly about you. Come with me to ADD. Oh, and put on something sexy."

Knowing I wouldn't stop bugging her, Emma finally acknowledged my request. "What? Alpha Delta Delta? Why? Actually, don't tell me. It doesn't matter because I'm not going."

"What? But I need your help. This is important. This can be your Valentine's Day gift to me," I suggested.

"I got you that card with the 100-dollar World's of Tank gift card. Also, I'll point out you got me nothing." I had forgotten about that. I would use it to help pay for the Type 5 Ka-Ri tank, which is currently on sale for only 156 dollars. With that tank, surely I won't suck at the game anymore.

"Come on, it will be an adventure. This is what friends do for each other. I really need you for this," I pleaded.

"Absolutely not. Whenever you ask me to go on an adventure, I regret it afterward. Remember last month you asked me to go shopping at the mall with you? I ended up spending the night in county jail because they suspected I was operating a prostitution ring. They only let me go because all my friends signed an affidavit swearing I was a virgin who didn't have any experience with sex or penises."

"But this will be totally different. The Frat doesn't even have a Hot Topic. I highly doubt anything crazy could occur from two girls visiting a house full of guys," I said.

"Listen to me carefully, Denise. Nothing you can say, do, or offer will ever get me to agree to come with you. You could hold my family hostage at gunpoint, and I would still say no. It. Is. Not. Happening."

"I'll stop calling you dumb bitch for a full week."

"So what's the plan when we get there?" Emma asked as we walked together towards the Alpha Delta Delta house.

"Just follow my lead and try not to ask questions like 'Do I really need to put this in me' or 'What about the possible consequence that could arise doing this with a guy without protection?'"

"Consequences of doing what?" Emma asked.

"We're here. Stop talking," I said, even though we were still fifty meters away.

The front door was open, so we went ahead inside. In the living room, we found 20-30 guys lying about. Seeing us walk in, one of the guys addressed us. "Are you two girls the ones that have been helping us pass our classes? Making yourselves available remotely anytime we need homework help or studying for a test has been so helpful. In fact, I would say your help has been life-changing for so many of us. Personally, I was on the edge of failing out before you started helping me. I and probably any of these guys would do or tell you anything you need."

Another guy then popped up. "Or are you the sluts here for our annual Valentine's Day orgy? If so, maybe after fucking you guys for a while, we might be willing to share a small piece of information with you."

I looked over at Emma, and she smiled back at me. "I think the answer is obvious, Denise," she told me. It was.

"It's slut-oclock somewhere, right boys? Let's start this orgy," I yelled, causing the guys to erupt in cheers.

Emma put her hands to her face. "God damn it, Denise. That wasn't even clever."

As the guys got themselves ready for their 59th annual Orgyentine's Day Orgy, Emma addressed a few concerns she had with me. "I am not giving up my virginity to a bunch of frat boys I've never even met. All so you can... why the fuck are we even doing this?"

"To learn Edward's favorite restaurant so I can get laid tonight," I replied.

"God damn it, Denise," Emma said, putting her hands back on her face.

"Listen, losing your virginity is not a big deal, take it from me. You'll be glad it's gone," I reassured her.

"What do you mean 'take it from you?' You spent the entirety of breakfast bemoaning the fact that you were still a virgin. Did you have sex with someone in the few hours since I last saw you?" I gave Emma a big smile and thumbs up.

"Well, regardless, I'm going back to the dorm. I'm saving myself for someone special that I've fallen in love with. Fucking a dude whose name I don't know in front of his 25 fraternity brothers doesn't meet that criterion," Emma said, walking back towards the door.

"If you stay, I'll increase it to two weeks of not calling you dumb bitch."

"Who wants to take my pussy for a ride first," Emma declared after turning around and pulling her shirt off. She really hated that nickname. Emma's initial confidence quickly faded as half a dozen frat boys descended on her. Soon, her body was being stripped nude, and every inch of her was being groped.

Feeling super jealous, I pulled my shirt off, too, declaring, "My vagina is a ride at an attraction park, and you all have fast passes to skip the line and plow me." The guys didn't immediately rush me like they did with Emma, as they seemed confused by my clever sex pun. Eventually, though, they found their way to me. Their hands got me naked so fast, and their touch on my naked body was overwhelming. Before today, I never had a male touch me, and now I have seven or eight at once touching me everywhere. I had two guys groping my ass, two playing with my boobs and nipples, another making out with me, and one very friendly guy started fingering me.

As I felt the guy who was kissing me sneak his tongue into my mouth while simultaneously feeling a lot of other things, my eyes opened with a realization. This was my first kiss. My first kiss occurred while being fondled and fingered by a group of men. I couldn't believe it. It's how I always dreamed it would be. But that thought was replaced by ecstasy as the fingers penetrating my pussy went deeper and deeper, scratching an itch I hadn't been able to reach since I had that dick in me an hour ago.