For Your Dining Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The audience sounds slowly changed as the platform moved. I could feel a slight vibration from the turning. It was obvious that everybody around us would be able to see everything perfectly, at no more than a few feet distance.

I felt Tanner being moved to stand right behind me. His loving hands moved to hold my hips. With him still on the ground and me standing so up high on the dais, his stomach was pressed against my calves.

"Tanner, her pussy is right in front of your mouth." I felt his chin between my cheeks, moving down and around until his lips found my labia. His long tongue swept their length and I gasped in delight.

"Lisa, reach between your knees." Tentatively, I reached out and discovered the head of his protruding cock.

What an amazing position! Bent over and standing up high as I was, both our mouths were at the right height for each other's organs.

Wasting no time, I sucked his length into my mouth. The clapping and hoots of approval around us might have deafened me had I not been so focused on Tanner. Our mingled scents on his cock was exhilarating; I felt my arousal soaring again.

The angle was wrong for me to reach the supremely-sensitive underside of his head, but I my hands were free this time. Keeping one hand wrapped behind a knee to help me remain folded over, I ran the other up and down his shaft as far as I could reach. In response, he began to dart his tongue in and out of me, slowly at first, then faster. Even with my mouth full, my cries of pleasure began to echo through the room. I could hear somebody nearby laugh in response.

Using my free hand to pump his velvety skin, I popped his head in and out between my lips. That brought a few gasps from the spectators and a momentary pause from Tanner's efforts. I stopped each time it emerged to flick at his slit with the tip of my tongue, lightly but as fast as I could.

A last drop of semen oozed into my mouth from his orgasm. I paused for a second as Tanner drove me closer and closer to my own. My nipples were throbbing as they pressed against my thighs and my head-down position seemed to amplify the sensation. I began to give wordless cries but tried to concentrate on his penis, sucking it as hard as I could while my tongue did its best on his crown. With my free hand I pulled gently on his ballsack, fingertips caressing the Boys inside.

Without warning, Tanner took one hand off my hips. A moment later, I felt a finger probing my rear entrance. With that, I exploded again into fireworks of pleasure, crying out loud in happiness. Sagging and almost boneless, if he hadn't held me up, I would have fallen. As it was, I dropped his cock and just wilted, panting.

Enthusiastic applause from all sides showed we had impressed the 'patrons'.

"Excellent! They really like you guys!" came Joy's voice in my ear. "Stand up now. Hold each other's hand, give a kiss and smile for the audience."

I stood up and was guided down from whatever I'd been standing on. A gentle hand put my hand into Tanner's. He found my face and gave me a gentle, lingering kiss before we faced outwards. I did my best to smile brightly, but was still almost comatose after that last orgasm.

"OK, Lisa, from what I see, you need to rest. Tanner, this one is yours. Doggy, standing. Have at it, guys!"

Gentle hands led me back to where I'd been standing, but the support was now much higher -- just below my waist-level. I was gently bent forward over it, my body almost melting into the soft leather. Its smell filled my nostrils and its smoothness cuddled my boobs.

One of Tanner's hands slid down my side to cup my butt cheek, the other followed. Sliding them along my flanks, he leaned over me, hugged me tightly and I smiled in contentment. The fact that 20 or more total strangers were watching Tanner and I in our display of love and desire had stopped being strange. On the contrary, the sense of pride within me was amazing -- pride at my body, pride at our skill, pride at my responsiveness to Tanner's loving touch.

"Stand up, Tanner, and spread your legs so everyone can see better. Time to start."

A hand left my side as he stood up. In a moment, I felt his tip prodding between my legs and, a moment after that, his entering me in a long, loving push. I was wet enough that it felt almost effortless on his part.

I felt him shift and he began a slow, full-length series of thrusts. I was too tired to do much of anything and was content to simply relax and let him do all the work.

The sounds of dining continued around us, cutlery rattling, liquids being poured. From time to time, a comment would be made from around the table, but McMann seemed content, giving us only minimal directions. I was more than happy, for I knew how much my boy liked doggie. The sensations building up in me were pretty good, too.

As I had expected, Tanner began to speed up, becoming more forceful. I lifted my body up off the platform on my elbows and felt my breasts beneath me brushing back and forth along the leather as Tanner plunged back and forth into me.

"Tanner, let's give them some more. Pull Lisa's head back a bit. Use her... hair."

I felt his hands leave my body and collect my hair. One hand, holding it like a ponytail, pulled my head back; the other returned to stroking and kneading my ass. My body bent back up off the platform and knew my swinging boobs would now be visible to everyone.

"Excellent, Lisa! You've got the whole room staring at your tits. You guys are amazing!"

Tanner was hammering, pounding into me now. I could hear his abdomen slapping against my ass, feel my skin rippling up my body at the impact. The smell of sex began to rise above that of food. I felt one of Tanner's hands reach around between my legs and a fingertip begin rotating over my clit. I gasped.

Joy, perhaps sensing that the moment was approaching, spoke again. "Last change before a rest, kids. Let go of her hair, Tanner."

He did and I sank back onto the platform in front of me, Tanner pounding harder than ever, his hand continuing to work my bud. I could feel yet another orgasm rapidly building within me.

"Lisa, reach your arms back to your hips. Tanner, take her hands in yours and pull her body back off the box. Don't stop doing her."

I felt his hands grasp mine and my body arch back and upwards. His strong arms pulled me back hard against his stomach. His cock surged back and forth within my wetness as he lunged and I began to yelp with each stroke. Harder and harder, louder and louder, more and more shrill.

Tanner began to quiver within me for and instantly pulled out. I could feel his sperm jetting across my sex, bum and back. His cumming had launched my own and, even with my pussy now deserted, I felt a magnificent, round orgasm run from head to toes.

The applause was remarkable.

Joy's voice came to me through the ear bud. "Good one! Tanner, let her down. You can rest on her for a moment if you wish."

He did -- and I certainly wanted him to. In a second, we were resting on the box in front of me. I could feel his wet manhood pressing against one of my cheeks, slowly softening.

"Ladies and gentlemen, patrons all," McMann's voice announced to the room, "our performers will now take a short break. Please enjoy the next course."

Gentle gloved hands lifted us, led us down off the platform and out into the hall. I could feel semen dripping off me as we walked. The sound of applause dropped off as the door closed behind us, but could still be heard as we were guided down the hall.

The lounge door closed behind us. "You can take the lenses out now if you wish," Joy's voice came from beside me.

No sooner said than done - it had been a thoroughly exciting experience, but, still, an eerie one. And I had, in a way, been totally disconnected from my lover; I wanted, craved -- needed -- the reassurance of actually seeing him in person.

He was, of course, still Tanner once I could see again. His goofy grin was the first thing I saw and I moved in to hug him as tightly as I could.

"Still with me, Lise?" he said, hugging back.

"More than ever, Tanner. More than ever. I love you so much!"

We stood there in each other's arms, whispering the gentle post-coital cooings every couple knows. The handlers again sponged us off. After a moment, Joy handed us each a glass of sparkling water.

"You kids were great!" she exclaimed. "I think you're one of the best couples we've ever, um, presented.

"Now, you've got another..." she looked at her wristwatch, "nine minutes. Lisa, we'll touch up your makeup and brush your hair in a couple. Go pee if you need to."

When I entered the Ladies', I was amazed at how I looked in the mirror. I paused, staring at my image. My hair was a mess and I was hardly surprised at that. My makeup was a bit smeared, but nothing major. What I found amazing was the expression on my face.

I'd often read of the 'fresh-fucked' look women are supposed to be able to have, but I'd never really seen it before. Not even at The Circle, with its mass of writhing bodies. I'm not even sure how to describe it.

My eyes, I guess. My eyes glowed, with happiness, with satisfaction, with deep awareness of my powerful femininity. I saw eyes containing a very real female hunger, a willingness to satisfy and an almost predatory desire to be satisfied.

My smile, perhaps? It was a happy smile, in every way a contented smile. Even more, it was a knowing smile, the smile of a woman comfortable in her sex and comfortable in her having been used by her lover for ultimate pleasure. And - most certainly - one of having used her lover for her own carnal pleasure.

I gave up thinking about it as Joy hurried in to fine-tune my appearance.

Before we left, Joy looked us over and nodded approvingly.

Holding up a small, white, unlabelled spray bottle in front of Tanner, she said, "Open your mouth, dear and lift your tongue." When he did so, she gave two short puffs of spray before handing it to one of the ever-present kuroko. "How's that?"

Tanner's eyes opened, then opened wider as his organ began to grow and rise. "Wow! What is that stuff?" He looked down, amazed at his rigidity. Indeed, his cock was almost vibrating.

"A derivative of something else. One of our patrons is a biochemist. He hopes to have it on the market soon, after trials. In the meantime..."

This time, her smile finished the sentence.

.

A minute later, clean, refreshed and with our contacts back in place, we were led back down the hall. The door opened to a murmur of dining-room noise and conversation, dying out instantly as we were led back inside. It was replaced by rising applause. Women's voices in particular giggled and made awed remarks at Tanners rampant manhood.

Our handlers led us back up onto the platform and left us standing back-to-back again.

I could sense the platform begin to turn. My excitement was no less now, but I was more sure of myself.

"We'll give the turntable another minute, guys, then I want you to go into some more standing foreplay. Whatever you two want. We'll do that for a minute, then move into a position. Nod if you understand."

A minute later, we got the word. I started to turn towards my man, but his arms moved quickly to hold me around my waist and keep me still. Turning his body behind mine, I could feel his exposed length against the outside of one hip. His hands moved from my waist, sliding sensuously up my flanks to settle on my boobs.

"Ahh!" a woman's voice remarked from one side. "So sweet!" She almost sounded jealous. I smiled, knowing she had much to be jealous of.

Tanner's hands swept over my stomach, grazed lightly over my sex before returning to my breasts. Strong fingers lifted, mounded and played with them, loving thumbs played with my nipples.

I sighed, felt a loving, demanding warmth between my legs. I wrapped one hand backwards, around one of his ass cheeks. With the other, I reached down to fondle the head of his penis, at the same time putting my head back on his shoulder and turning and lifting it in hopes of a kiss.

I was not disappointed. Tanner's lips locked onto mine. As our hands stimulated and teased each other, our kisses grew stronger, deeper. Wetness oozed onto my thighs and I felt a drop of wetness from his cock.

I tried to alter my grip on him, but the angle just wasn't right, so I resorted to kneading his cockhead and felt his kisses grow more demanding.

I became aware that the room was almost hushed and imagined that every pair of eyes was riveted to our bodies.

"OK, team, we're about to shift into cowgirl. In three, in two, in one, shift."

I've always liked cowgirl because it gives me so much control; I didn't need to fake my smile as Tanner took me by the hand and led my downwards.

My hands traced along his body to his groin, found his cock. He was so stiff that I had to work to bend it down so I could mount him. Holding him upright, I knelt on either side and sank down onto him. After all that had happened, he still felt amazing. I felt so privileged to be so filled in every way.

Tanner and I both gave a deep sigh, almost as if we had rehearsed it. I felt his hands move from my waist up to my chest to grasp my boobs. I leaned forward and, supporting my weight on hands resting on his chest, began to roll my hips on his cock.

I heard an uncharacteristic, "Go, girl!" from an audience voice in front of me. I couldn't tell if it were a man or a woman -- alto or tenor, you call it. Beneath me I could feel Tanner begin to buck upwards with his hips and tried to sync our movements.

He tweaked my nipples with his fingers and I gave a surprised squeal, which brought more applause.

I adjusted my movements to bring more attention to my G-spot and increased the pace. I was beginning to feel a looming tension building within me. My hair was hanging down over my head and shoulders.

"Lisa, dear," came Joy's voice in my ear, "you kids are just amazing, but your hair is hiding the view. Sit 'way back on him and swing your legs forward. Rest your bum on his pelvis."

It seemed odd, but it made sense once I'd shifted my feet around to rest under his arms. His hands held my bum and I could support my body on my arms behind my back.

I was in effect almost sitting backwards. My hair, out of the way now, cascaded backwards and my head naturally tilted back, my face aimed at the ceiling. As I bounced up and down on Tanner, my boobs bounced along in the same rhythm. It brought a low round of cheers from our audience.

Tanner was in no position to thrust very hard, but he kept moving his hips in tune with my motions. I was near to cumming when I again heard Joy.

"OK, time for a change. Straight stand-up sex, kids. When I call it, I want you to stand up... facing each other. Tanner, put your arms under her arms and lift her up. Lisa, it's up to you to find him and get him inside you. Nod if that. makes sense."

I nodded.

"Good. Once he's in you, Lisa, I want you to hold him around the neck. Tanner, you hold Lisa under the armpits, above the waist.

"Lisa, listen carefully. Once that's all done, I want you to hook your knees over Tanner's arms. Nod if you understand."

I nodded again.

"OK. In 3, in 2, in 1 -- shift!"

I got to my feet and helped Tanner regain his. When I pulled him against me, I could feel his hardness between us.

I put my arms around his neck and gave a little jump, pulling my legs as high up around his torso as I could. After a bit of strain, I could feel his forearms under my knees and his hands on my back. I knew I was secure with him supporting my weight.

Letting go with one hand, I was able to reach down and find his cock. Lowering myself down, I let him slide inside me. It was an amazing feeling.

The position was one we could not hold for long, even as strong as Tanner was. That said, the tension was amazing -- every muscle in both our bodies had to be focused on holding me in place and sliding me up and down on his cock. Like bondage, the strain boosted our arousal. Well, it certainly did mine.

I leaned backwards and continued to bob up and down along his length, my hair swaying behind me. I could feel it brush against my bum over and over. Leaning back, my boobs shifted from side to side with each bounce.

Tanner shifted from time to time to maintain his balance. Blind as he was, it couldn't have been easy, but he never came close to fumbling or dropping me. Even when I felt a small gloved hand steady me once, the boy never stopped shifting his hips and lifting me up and down with his arms.

I realized that I'd been crying out, sobs of wordless arousal. Tanner gave a stage whisper, "Hold my neck!" and I tightened my grip. Knowing I was secure, I felt him lift me even higher, high enough that he could lean forward and reach my breasts with his mouth.

One gentle nip with his teeth was all it took. I came like fireworks, screaming my happiness.

Again, applause echoed through the room.

"Excellent, guys! Let her down, Tanner."

When he let me down, I was almost unconscious. There was to be no rest however, as McMann's next instructions hissed in my ear.

"Tanner, you did that so well that I think we should try something similar. Nod if you're up for some more stand-up loving."

He must have nodded, for she continued. "Wheelbarrow time, troops."

I heard our handling team shifting something to in front of me.

"Lisa, bend forward onto the box in front of you."

Leaning forward, I found it with my hands and bending from the waist, rested on my elbows and head.

Without waiting for further direction, I felt Tanner grasp my hips, pause for a moment and enter me. There was a shiver and applause and low remarks from our audience.

"Tanner, if you can, lower your hands to half-way down her thighs. I want you to lift Lisa up off the ground, but do it so her legs are pointing up towards the ceiling. Most of her weight will be on her arms."

There was a momentary pause while my boy digested this, then his loving hands slid down to grip me just above my knees. When he lifted, my legs naturally came up off the ground and my entire body from ankles to head was in a straight line, with my heels actually touching his shoulders.

The applause surged suddenly. I knew it would be tough on Tanner, but he had the back and shoulders for it and much of my weight was being supported on my elbows. For me, there was little enough to do but enjoy. Indeed, I would have been hard-put to do anything but wiggle my toes up by his head.

Which I did. Several people laughed. One woman in particular seemed to almost choke with her amusement.

Tanner, under no such constraints, began to thrust into me with long, strong, steady strokes. My boobs swayed back and forth below me each time our hips met.

I doubted he would cum with this, but, especially with my head down again, I knew I would. I could feel it building in my clit.

"Tanner, if you can dear, spread your legs a little wider. I want the patrons behind you to get a better view."

I could feel him shift, still pounding me, and it must have worked, for applause followed us around behind him as the platform slowly turned.

For some reason, I felt absolutely liberated. Even blindfolded, even knowing I was being watched by dozens of people just feet away, I still felt amazing. Never before had so many people admired me. That they were appreciating perhaps the most intimate thing in my life was, for a reason I couldn't quite understand, enormously exhilarating.

Joy must have been listening to my increasingly-louder grunts and shriller cries, for she again spoke in my ear.