Forbidden Bikini Teen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He waited a moment, then stood abruptly, mumbling his excuse. His wife showed a little concern but quickly turned back to her book when he assured her he would be ok, he just needed to spend some time in the toilet.

He rushed away, back into the hotel building and up the stairs to room 101, wearing nothing but his trunks and a light t-shirt.

He knocked and the door opened and she was there and his. He grabbed for her body, hungrily, closing the door behind him and pressing his lips to her wet mouth, his hand cupping a perfectly smooth buttock, pulling her hips towards his aching cock. The kiss was returned, greedy but inexpert.

He pushed her back onto the bed so that her jean shorts waistband raised a little from her flat stomach, and kissed her ribs and belly, licked her navel then moved his hands to undo that taunting silver button. He slid her loosened shorts over her ass, which she raised a little from the bed, exposing her nude bikini bottoms. He found the tie and undid them, peeling them away from her damp body. Her vagina was already moist as he lowered his mouth to it, starting with delicate kisses, at which she let out little excited gasps, then lapping at her clit rhythmically. She grabbed his head and he allowed himself to be guided as she arched her back and pressed her crotch onto his willing mouth. She was so wet. Impossibly wet and slick. He shoved his tongue inside her violently, hungrily and she moaned and pressed his head harder to her, began to grind on him so that his tongue ached and his nose buried itself in her tangled wet stench.

Soon she began to murmur 'ready. Ready. Now.' And he was solid. He had been ever since he'd entered the room. His cock was bulging out of his trunks as he threw them to the floor. She stood and he sat on the edge of the bed, then she straddled him, gently lowering her dripping pussy onto his rock hard penis. He felt his foreskin peeling back as it entered her, searching, deep, wet and warm and so tight. He grabbed at her bikini top and pulled it aside and her whole pert perfect breast was in his mouth as she began rocking on top of him. He sucked as she bucked, and his hips rose to meet her in perfect synchronisation, deeper and deeper, faster and faster, and he grabbed at her tight, smooth ass and drew her down harder so she screamed with ecstasy.

At the same moment they both screamed 'I'm cumming!' And all of the teasing and foreplay of the last week exploded into her vagina and gushed down the sides of his penis... but he was too hungry for her to let it stop there.

Throwing aside her bikini top he kissed her wet skin and kneaded and sucked on her tender, pert young breasts, then flipped her over and buried his face in her ass and pussy, licking away the juices of their sex. And she moaned and was still so wet and he felt his cock stiffen again and so stood and pushed himself into her, placing his hands in her hips and pulling back, smoothing her back and hair as she thrust herself back to meet him and then... someone came in.

He was too far gone to notice at first, but then he looked and saw Simone's mother, staring at them.

He gasped and pulled out, leaping back from the bed in shock... but, what was that on her face? She was smiling.

Simone had turned on the bed, the whole length of her naked body beautifully exposed, and was saying 'it's alright, look' and then, they were kissing. Simone and her mother were kissing?

'Simone!' He shouted, disgusted at how turned on he was by it. Simone broke away from the kiss, 'it's ok' she repeated, 'she's not even my real aunt, just a family friend.' He processed this new information, whilst Simone and her 'aunt' continued kissing. The aunt turned to him, 'join us' she said.

He looked at her for the first time. She was probably a little older than him but had kept herself fit. Her blonde hair rested on big, heavy breasts, and she was wearing a short skirt which showed off her legs. She broke her kiss off with Simone and walked to him, grabbing his cock in her hand, 'I want to taste you' she murmured, then knelt down and began licking his shaft, then took his whole length in her mouth and began to suck and slurp his hardness. Simone walked over to him and pressed her naked body to him whilst her aunt sucked. She placed a moist kiss on his lips and whispered 'I'll stay wet for you' before returning to the bed and relaxing into her fingers. He watched her playing with her dripping pussy, grabbed her aunts head and pulled her away. She stood and bent forward, resting on the bed. He pulled up her skirt, pushed her knickers to one side and thrust himself into her. She was just as wet as Simone but not as tight.

As they rocked rhythmically he stared at Simone, sucking her fingers, licking away juices, arching her back so that her perfect ass hung in the air, tensed. He couldn't stand it any longer. He pulled out her aunt and grabbed at Simone feverishly. Flipping her again and still slick from her aunt's pussy, he probed her ass with his huge cock and she screamed with delight. Gradually he worked his way in and they began to move, tentatively at first but then desperately, as he pounded her perfect smooth ass, his cock buried deep in its sucking tightness. Simone reached for her pussy and pleasured herself furiously but haltingly, before her aunt took over, penetrating her pussy with long fingers, in and out, dripping wet with her juices.

They both screamed again and rocked together as he blasted another load deep inside her ass, then collapsed on the bed, panting.

Her aunt stood up, 'Congratulations Simone. I think this was the best one yet.'

*

When he got back to the pool his wife still sat reading. 'Feeling better dear?' She asked.

'Much better thanks' he replied, grinning.

12