Forbidden Devotion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ilana! Are you alright?" Jayden asked. "...'Cough, cough...Ilana!" The lone wolf beast expanded its jaws and bit at Jayden's side. "Aaahh! You piece of shit!"

He bashed the beast's face and it forced his head aside but he rotated it towards him and war cried again. Jayden grabbed at his laceration and blood poured from it.

"No! I'm coming, Jayden!" Ilana dropped her bow and traded it for the staff she drew from her back.

She ran for the monster and struck the side of its skull and it snapped at her. She was attacking a blurred image but it was the best she could do.

Jayden channeled what strength he could conjure into his weapon. It charged with his power and he jumped high and knocked a chunk of brain and skull fragments from his opponent. It growled and was stunned but was still on all fours.

Ilana was wobbling and a rumbling in her stomach sent her last meal rushing through her throat and out to the ground creating a yellowish green glop puddle. She stumbled about and collapsed to her knees with her weapon thudding against the dirt next to her.

After the wolf righted itself, it went into a crouch and began to stalk the warrior elf placing one paw softly to the ground after the other.

Jayden sprang onto the back of the monstrosity and slid his flail's chain under its top jaw and yanked upwards. The monster halted in its tracks and threw his head all around trying to free itself of Jayden's clutches but to no avail. He gritted and grunted and jerked on the chain again. A cracking sound signaled the breaking of bones and the wolf's struggling and growling quieted as he dropped like stones.

The elves he was protected let loose sighs of relief and their fear, at least for now, fled from them.

Jayden dove off to check on Ilana.

She was lying prone and gasping. The disease was taking hold of her lungs but she dug her fingers into the dirt and used what will that remained to crawl towards Jayden. Though her stamina faltered, Jayden met her halfway. He sat on the ground and draped her across his legs.

His touch surged her with enough strength to peek from beneath her eyelids. "Jayden...I'm sorry. I was...I was..." Speaking was sapping the last of her energy. "I was stupid to be angry with you. I would have...'cough, cough'...done the same if it was Remi."

Jayden parted his legs and lifted Ilana between them so her back was to his body. He groaned and grabbed at his love handles again but there was no evading the pain.

He curled his arms around her. "Shhh! Save your strength. Don't worry about any of that. I'm not mad at you. I should have trusted you..."

Ilana's breaths shuddered and her limbs felt like needles were pricking them before they completely lost all feeling. The world was dimming and becoming colder. She moaned as she shifted her head as much as she could to look at him.

"Thank you for helping us. I...love...you!"

Ilana went limp in Jayden's arms. Jayden's voice reached the height of despair. "Ilana! Ilana! No! You have to make it! I love you, too!"

Before the lights darkened, six pairs of sandals gathered around them. Sniffling and crying from Jayden and the other elves faded until complete blackness enveloped Ilana.

*****

Some indeterminate time later, Ilana's spirit, a transparent version of her living self, was in a space consumed in a bright white light.

She was walking somewhere—no, she was summoned there, wherever there was. It was a place free of pain, worry, sadness, struggle, and stress or distress. Only bliss existed. Beneath her feet were clouds that were like cotton to her skin.

She strolled in the area until she reached a path blocked by an elf in a pearl-colored robe, also in spirit form. He appeared to be a gatekeeper.

The area behind him was lush with flowers of red, orange, yellow, and purple colors, butterflies and birds flying through the air and the sound of the gushing of waterfalls could be heard in the distance.

The elf met Ilana. "Ilana, I'm here to inform you that your journey has not concluded. There is no place for you here yet."

He spoke to her in a voice that echoed throughout the space. Since he talked to her, she figured she was capable of formulating a response despite her ethereal state. "What happened? What is this place?"

"This is Euphoria, where all beings live after their journeys have ended. Yours has not finished therefore, you cannot stay here. There is much left for you to do!"

"My body...had no strength left. How can I..."

The elf connected his palms together and spread them somehow creating an image of Nadine's forest.

Ilana watched a figure with a dark complexion carrying Ilana's lifeless shell up an incline and through some flora. On the other side was the clearing where Nadine lived.

The gatekeeper said, "Nadine will grant life back unto your body. You will continue to live and reach your destiny."

"No, she's already dying. If she did that..."

"...Yes, she would have fulfilled her final purpose in life. It is done!"

"Wait. How did they know to carry me to Nadine?"

The gatekeeper smirked and, in a flash of white, Ilana was stirring and opening her royal blue to irises to the world once again. Looking down at her were Jayden and Remi both with grins that grew brighter and larger the more they realized she was back on their side of life.

Her back was against the soft green mat of the forest floor. She was like a new elf, refreshed and healed of her viral wounds. Her memory was mostly intact though her visit to the entrance of Euphoria was in fragments.

Remi hopped into Jayden's arms. "She's alive! Can you believe it?"

He dropped Remi to her feet and dropped to the ground to kiss Ilana's forehead. "Welcome back, honeybun."

Ilana yawned as though she'd come out of a deep sleep and sat up. "Jayden...Remi...you're both okay. Wow, that's great."

Remi leapt near Jayden and threw herself into her sis. Ilana wasn't quite ready to be tackled but was thrilled to feel her warmth again.

Remi broke down into a tear gusher. "I'm so happy you're back! I love you!"

"I love you, too, sis!"

They hugged for several long minutes while Jayden watched in delight.

Ilana leaned away from the embrace but kept hold of Remi close. "What did I miss?"

"Well, only everything," Remi began, "with your help killing those nasty creatures, the elves you saved were able to help me gather the flowers I needed for the cure. We saved a lot of our people because of you and Jayden. We still lost half the forest but it could have been worse. It wasn't so thanks, sis."

Ilana touched herself all over. "But, how am I still here? I don't remember anything."

Jayden curled his hand with hers. "Remi's healing abilities faded because she was so exhausted helping everyone but there was one other way to save you—Nadine."

Ilana panicked and darted her eyes in all directions. "Nadine, is she okay?" Ilana caught the tree in her vision. Nadine was a dull gray color and most of her branches had broken off and laid on the ground next to her. She was shriveled and wilting—a picture that brought a tear to Ilana and trembled her voice. "No! What happened to Nadine?"

Jayden caressed Ilana's cheek in an attempt to comfort her. "She gave the rest of her life force to save me and you. I was gone like you but she brought us back. She said there are other threats to Nevin we'll have to face but she died before she could tell us what they are. Her cleansing also destroyed all of the deadly pollen in the forest."

Ilana strained to stand but her loved ones each took a hand to lend an assist. She walked towards what was left of the elder tree with heaviness in her steps and a heart that distressed her soul.

Ilana leaned against Nadine's remains and wept. Jayden and Remi allowed her to release all of her despair before reluctantly shuffling her away from the source of her torment.

*****

A week later, Ilana was chatting with Remi in her birch wood home. The forest, not counting the lack of bodies and pounding of hammers against nails and planks, was returning to a state of normalcy. The lively greens of the leaves and the brightness of the natural glowing fruits throughout the woods brought to life the souls of the survivors once again. An outdoor musical performance was being organized as a show of celebration for both the surviving elves and the deceased.

Ilana was at the peak of health and having stared at the angel of death, she had a new perspective. She was already fighting for the people of Nevin but the man that had taken a space in her heart would also receive special attention.

Ilana and Remi were sitting on the edge of the latter's bed angled to face each other. As Ilana was pouring her heart out to Remi about her relationship with Jayden, the conversation trailed off course to rather arousing topics.

Ilana was anxious to impress her love and show him the best elf she could be for him. Make it so his gaze would never stray to another woman...or elf. That she could heist his heart and take it for her own to care for and nurture. The problem was her knowledge about pleasing human men was still amateur level. Remi was a little too happy to share her wealth of know-how on the subject.

Ilana sighed. "Sis, I want to please Jayden but I don't want to just come out and ask him what he likes. I don't know what to do!"

Remi leaned back with her hands behind her. "Have you sucked his cock yet?"

Ilana was thrown off balance but shouldn't have been considering her "tell it like it is" style. "Sucked his what?"

Remi tapped herself on the head and reached in her bedside table to snatch out a book, Erotica in the Human Sheets. She held it up for her to see. "Have you read anything about how they do the horizontal rumba?"

Ilana shrugged. "Rumba?"

"Oh, God, Ilana! I think I see your problem. You need my expertise," Remi said with a hand on her chest.

Ilana folded her arms. "Have you actually slept with a man?"

"No, but I'm curious enough about how they have sex that I have read so many human erotica books that I should be an expert. If they gave out degrees on the subject, I would have all of them."

Ilana loosened her stance and decided to go along with it. She wasn't convinced about her level of mastery on the topic but what could it hurt to let her think she was the go-to elf on it?

She threw her hands upward. "Okay, so what do I need to know?"

Remi was glimmering already. Ilana began to wonder if she was in trouble if she got what she asked for.

"Some of them call the thing in a man's pants a cock. If you suck it really well, he'll go crazy over you!"

"A cock? It doesn't much resemble a chicken."

Remi used her hand to smother her sis's mouth. "Okay, we're not doing this. You, be quiet. Me, I will do the talking. Got it?"

The idea turned on her curiosity light and had her stirring between her legs. She pushed on Remi's hand to uncover her lips. "I do have a question before you make me be quiet. What other things are they into?"

"A lot of things. Um, some of them like the backdoor." Ilana shot her a confused expression given her unfamiliarity with human lingo and Remi elaborated. "Sex in your butt."

Ilana hadn't given that any thought until she brought it up and the idea tingled her sweet hole but also came with a cringe at the possible dirtiness of it and him stretching her forbidden crevice apart.

She said, "I don't know about that. If he really wanted to, I would think about it, but he leaves me sore doing it the regular way. He does like to spank me, though. It hurts but I still love it for some reason. It's hot."

Remi smiled and purred. "Mmm, kinky. I like. Okay, let's get back to sucking his cock. That'll make things even hotter. Do you want me to show you how?"

Ilana giggled. "I don't have one, sis."

Remi slapped her sister's leg. "I know that, silly!" She popped to her feet strolled to the table centered in the room. She picked a banana from the bunch in the fruit bowl sitting on it. "I can use this. It almost looks like one, doesn't it?"

"Can't I just read about it myself? Sucking a banana would be kinda weird."

Remi laid the banana back into the bowl. "Maybe you're right. Just practice it on Jayden. Suck it, lick it, play with it, and play with his little balls..."

Remi had Ilana ready to find Jayden and do it though she didn't have a clue if he was going to enjoy it. The conversation was wetting her pussy and arousing her to the point she would do anything to get him to take her.

Ilana stood and asked, "How do I ask him to let me do it?"

Remi said, "Pull down his pants and go for it. Trust me, I seriously doubt he would object."

Ilana wasn't really the assertive type, not when it came to matters of sex, but she was almost willing to try anything. "If you say so, sis."

Remi walked over to Ilana and took away her hair tie to release the fullness of her icy blue locks. "That's better. You're too stiff. Relax." Ilana could only push forth an uncomfortable smile. Remi moved towards the door. "He'll be back soon so I'm leaving you two alone to do your...naughty things. See you later!"

Ilana couldn't wait. She made paces around the room while she awaited her lover with an anxiousness that rumbled her tummy and quivered her fingers. Above anything else, she wanted to keep him happy like before their quarrel and show him a time he wouldn't soon forget. He kept his promise, nearly giving his life to do so, and she had a little "thank you" in mind for him.

She was in an emerald green dress that showed off her firm, round breasts, leaving little to the imagination. The dress itself stopped above her knee. She chose her attire for a reason. The longer that "reason" took to show up, the more she was about to cream her panties.

Someone pushed the door open and Ilana spun around with her heart caught her throat. The man she awaited was wearing a shirt torn by labor but it was not a stretch to believe his pecs did the deed. His pants matched the dirt and sweat stains as his shirt and Ilana wondered how he could be any sexier especially how he became so dingy.

"Hey, Ilana! I'm back," Jayden said gleefully as he kneeled to set his tool belt of hammers, wrenches, and tape measures by the door. "We got a couple of houses finished today..."

By the time he stood again, Ilana was in a full rush towards Jayden and threw her weight into him to force him against the door. She suffocated him in kisses until neither of them could breathe. She gave no thought to her actions because if she did so, hesitation would have seeped in and she would have still been deciding if she should do it.

After Jayden got past his surprise, he reciprocated and laid a furor of kisses on her. He grabbed her hips and jerked her into him.

"I can't believe I almost lost you..." Ilana spoke between kisses and rapid, heavy breathing. "I don't know what I would have done without you."

Jayden kissed her a few more times prior to responding. "I won't go so easy! I won't leave your side, Ilana!"

Jayden resumed his kissing craze and Ilana grasped a handful of cock sending his moan resonating into their mouth. She was massaging and squeezing it and his sounds of approval vibrating in her mouth was shooting jolts through her pussy. She kept kissing and playing with his cock while she decided how to propose giving special attention to his love toy.

Ilana whispered in his ear. "I want to suck your cock, baby."

Jayden's bulge was straining against his pants harder than ever. "Oh, yes. Do it."

She took his hand and walked with him. He went along with her to the bed. When she found him standing in front of it, she dropped to her knees and slid both hands under his shirt to lift it enough to reveal his belt. She rustled it loose, undid his pants, and dragged his zipper down.

Ilana glanced at Jayden and the disbelief but curiosity he showed encouraged her to keep going and she hoped she could please him.

She struggled to pull his pants down over his legs damp with his perspiration but she would not be denied. She finally got them to his ankles and she looked at his red boxers. They were tugged lower but not enough to spring his manhood free. She changed that when she lowered them to join his pants.

Jayden's stiff manhood sprang free and it was aimed at her like it was begging for her magic. He was so big, bigger than she remembered.

He was emitting a strong, musky scent and Ilana was drowning in a haze of lustful intoxication.

"You're so big, baby..." Ilana said softly.

She held it with the softness of a pillow and Jayden made a sudden intake of breath. She explored its length to its base and along its shaft to his head. She stroked him slowly and felt his shudders. She sped her jerks and he grunted like she was driving towards a cum already. Ilana was nowhere near ready for him to release so she curtailed her aggressiveness. She used the fingers on her other hand to caress his sac and run his balls between her fingertips. Jayden ran his fingers through her tresses almost like he was wanting her to go further. He sat on the bed and spread his legs as an invitation. She scooted between them and prepared to grant his wish.

She took his cock at the bottom to steady it and eased closer with her mouth and its warm breath coating the head. Jayden shook hard with expectation.

Ilana was anticipating this as well. She opened her mouth and consumed as much of his cock as she could. When she had a little more than half of it between her lips, she clamped on it and pulled away until the tip of his head was still in her mouth. He had a salty taste but not at all unpleasant. Jayden was moaning. She devoured more of him and sucked harder causing more of his delightful sounds. She let his signs guide her as she wasn't certain of how to actually do this. She took his manhood out and licked it along one side in luscious, wet strokes. Jayden tossed his head back with eyes rolled white.

Ilana asked, "Am I doing okay?"

Jayden nodded and his legs clenched.

She licked the other side of his dick in the same back and forth tongue lashes. She dragged it to his head and twirled her tongue around. She held him tightly and moved her hand up and down, tugging at the thin skin of his shaft, and at the same time was still licking his head with more fervor.

Jayden snatched her blue locks in the heat of lust. His initial tug sent pulses of discomfort through her but she attached her lips to him and bobbed on it with her hand still jerking him.

He was growling like the beast he was becoming when he withdrew from her. It was dripping from her glaze of saliva and she was almost whimpering without his cock. She was tensed in her thighs and aching in her sex for him to take her.

She expected that but he stood in front of her and pushed her into the bed while she was still kneeling on the floor. Her back was now against it and her legs were outstretched in front of her. He moved over her and stuffed her mouth again. Ilana was slurping him sloppily and he began fucking her between the lips. It wasn't the hole she thought he was going to take but she enjoyed it nonetheless. Something about him taking what he wanted had her surging. She lifted her dress and dove into her panties. She circled a pair of fingers around her clit and moaned onto his manhood.

He braced himself on the comforter and slowly thrust her mouth. She was trying to flick her tongue at it but when he grazed her throat, she gag reflexed. Jayden heard it and was more careful to avoid that but kept gliding in her hot, drenched cavity.

Jayden was reveling in this but Ilana felt she needed her throbbing sex filled.

He read her mind or he was ready for the same. He left her again and she held him in her view with a wanting.