Forbidden Fruit Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop it!"

"What?"

"Grinding against me!"

"Why don't I quickly cum like this and we both can get some sleep?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Cause I don't want to have a puddle of your goo in my bed."

"What are you wearing down there anyway?" he asked and let his hand slide down her bare firm belly.

"Just panties, so hand above the waistline, please."

"Sure thing," he moved his hand back up quickly and onto a little breast.

"Brad!" she grabbed his hand and pulled it back. "Just keep it on my belly ok?"

"Yeah. Alright," he laughed, "Pretty God damned hot though, Vik. Jesus you got a shape." He moved his hand in slow circles around her taunt belly.

"You're just getting yourself worked up. Stop feeling me up and stop grinding on me. You said just cuddle and I want to go back to sleep." She moved a bit away so his cock wasn't against her any more. "Like that, ok?"

"Yeah, yeah. You're no fun."

"Go to sleep!"

Brad held her lightly and listened to her breathing being mirrored by the gentle in-out motion of her belly. Eventually he drifted off to sleep.

When he awoke it was to the gentle feel of Vickie's fingers lightly moving around his belly, tracing his abdominals, ever so gently. He was on his side and she was behind him now with her arm over him. The bed sheet was over them and it was so nice and warm. He could feel her breath warm and moist on the back of his neck. His cock rapidly responded. "Feels nice," he whispered."

"Fuck," her hand froze, "Didn't know you were awake."

"Don't stop."

"I was just idle. You were asleep so I didn't want to wake you."

"Look Vik. It just feels really nice, what you're doing. Can we just stop talking about it and worrying. No woman has ever touched me like that, in that way. Just, please don't stop right away. Let me enjoy it a bit longer." There was no sound from behind him and then her fingers started moving again.

"Fuck that's nice," he almost groaned.

"This isn't happening. You're just dreaming."

"Mmmmm love this dream ..."

"You're so hard," she whispered.

"You should feel it."

"I meant your abs!" she burst out laughing behind him.

"Oh," he chuckled, "So why don't you just slip that little hand inside my shorts."

"Nope."

"You're such a fucking tease, Vik!"

"Fuck off! No, I'm not! You're the one who came in here and got in bed with me. If you have a boner that's your fault buddy, not mine."

He was surprised she didn't stop her fingers lightly tracing his chest. "Walking around in yoga pants all the time. Those little crop tops. The little pj bottoms. Drives me fucking wild at times."

"You're going around with no shirt on all the time."

"That make you horny?"

"I didn't say that. It's just being comfortable at home."

"Seems to be that you are at lease mildly curious."

"You have a nice body, Brad. Like, I can't not notice that. And besides I have to hear my girlfriends talk about how hot you are all the time."

"Feels so good."

"Janice doesn't do things like this?"

"Naw. This is like; I don't know; just so casual, so, ahhhh fuck, I don't know ... so intimate ... just sooooo fucking nice."

"Didn't even know I was doing anything special."

"You are."

"I'm not trying to turn you on."

"I know. That's what I mean. It feels good physically but there's a lot more to it than that."

She rolled on her back and stretched, yawning loudly.

"Give me a hand job, Vik?" he asked.

"No! Jesus, you're bad!" she laughed.

"Come on. Just a few little tugs. I'll cum right away."

"No Brad. I'm having a shower." She made a move to get up and he grabbed her again, pushing her down on her back and getting on top of her.

"Now whatya gonna do, Vik?" he asked her grinning.

"I know you're not going to rape me, Brad. And this was kinda nice this morning. I'd like to do it again. So don't fuck it up. Let me up."

He looked down at her and then grinned and got off her. "Sorry Brat." Her held his hand out and helped her up.

She got up and padded over to her mirror with her little ass wiggling as she did so.

"See? This is not helping." He walked over to her and slipped his arms around her waist.

"You need to find your girlfriend, dude, and take out some of these unwholesome yearnings you've been having."

"We broke up, remember?" He lowered his mouth to her neck and started kissing.

"Jesus, Brad. Stop it," she said as she stretched her neck.

"Mmmmm let's just go back to bed, Vik. Just say fuck it." He nipped at her earlobe.

"No, Brad." She murmured but kept her head tilted and her neck stretched. "WHOA!" she laughed and pulled away as his hand slipped onto the moist cotton of her panties.

"Holy fuck, Vik, You're soaked!" he exclaimed in surprise, shock and wonder.

"No, I'm not!"

"Fuck, you are!"

"Maybe slightly damp but that's not my fault!" she went and hit him on the chest with a tiny hand, "Your climbing into bed with me with a big boner! What the fuck I'm I supposed to do!"

"I got a box of condoms in my room. Fuck it, Let's just use up a few."

"NO! Jesus, stop it! Go fuck your girlfriend. I'm gonna have my shower." She grabbed her house coat and wrapped up in it." Then she looked down, "wow."

"I know right," he knew his cock was tenting out, it felt so hard that it was going to explode.

She bit her bottom lip, "It looks big."

"Wanna see?" he grinned.

"No," she whispered without much conviction.

He reached down and pulled his boxers out and down a bit, exposing his raging hardon. His cock was so hard that it almost stood straight up. His head was swollen and purple with a small drop of precum seeping out and the shaft was veiny and powerful looking.

"Wow," she said again, staring.

"Like?"

"Fuck Brad. That thing wouldn't even fit in me!"

"Sure it would. I'd just work it in slowly. Colleen took it no problem."

"I got to have a shower dude. Maybe you should hook up with Colleen again." She reached under her robe and he watched as her panties slid down over her slender legs. "Gotta go now!" she smirked as she walked up to him and delicately hung her panties on his hardon without touching it.

"That's cruel, Vik!" he laughed as she walked away.

She looked back over her shoulder and grinned as she flipped one foot up behind her and grinned as she walked out. "Bathroom door will be locked and barricaded."

"Fuck me," he said as he pulled off her panties and put them to his nose inhaling deeply, "Jesus Christ, that smells good!" he called hearing her laugh.

Ch. 10

"Ok, guys! Listen up!" The Offensive Coach yelled out in the locker room. "These guys are from the Math and Stats department. The University wants research on advanced stats. Some of these studies and tracking can give us a good handle on some things," he said it but he didn't look like he believed it. "So these guys will be assigned to the quarterbacks. QB one," he pointed and looked at one of the math guys, "QB two, QB three," he pointed at Brad and a slender guy with brown hair looked over at him with some apprehension, "and QB four. You guys are to meet with these guys right now to set up and start the program. They'll be talking to the receivers and the offensive line as well, but tracking it all though the quarterbacks. You all know the Chancellor is a huge football fan and a big supporter of the team. He's also a huge proponent of advanced stats so you all take it seriously. Go on then."

"Ahhhh hi," the math student looked at Brad with almost frightened brown eyes and held out his hand. Brad smiled as he looked at the outstretched arm which was three or four times smaller than his and then gave the guy a crushing handshake. He looked in amusement as the guy tried not to let the pain show on his face.

"Hey, dude."

"Ahhhh hope you're ok with this?"

"Yeah, dude. Don't worry about it. I love baseball stats. Heard advanced stats are getting big in hockey. Glad to help."

"Thanks. I'm Nathan." They went to a side room where he took out a tablet from his pack and asked Brad a host of questions as a base level. "Ahhhh you're playing next game."

"Yeah, it's just a prospects game against State. I'll play a half."

"Cool. See you there. Ahhhh, could I get about ten minutes before and after? We're trying to match up intangibles against baseline. Just how you feel going in and then if you had any game injuries and stuff like that. And, ahhhh, if we could get together for maybe an hour the following day just to go through everything good again. The baseline is key for the study."

"Sure, dude."

Brad sat in his math class waiting for it to start. He texted Colleen, Dean, and Vickie and didn't notice when the girl in front of him turned around.

"Excuse me. You have a pencil or pen I can borrow?"

"What?" he looked up to see a small Asian girl with big black rimmed glasses and a pageboy cut hair style looking back at him. He thought she looked a bit owlish.

"I don't have a pencil or pen. I just took my notebook from my locker and thought I had one in my purse."

"Well, of course I do," he gave her a beaming smile and forgot about his phone. He took a box of mechanical pencils from his pack. "What color do you like?"

"It doesn't matter," she smiled at him.

He passed her one with another one of his gleaming smiles before returning to sexting with Colleen.

The class seemed to Brad to stretch two hours instead of one. When it finally ended he stood up and the girl in front of him turned to hand him back his pencil.

"Hey, keep it! I have a box of them remember! I'll trade it for your name."

"Meili," she smiled as she put the pencil in her purse.

"That's pretty. It suits you."

She smiled and looked down shyly.

"I'm Brad," he informed her as he looked her over. She was short and curvy and looked prim and proper in a black sweater, a red plaid short skirt and black leggings with flat shoes.

"Hi. I have to get to next class. It's over across the road."

"Can I walk you? I'm heading that way."

"I don't know if my boyfriend would like that."

"Well, if he gets upset that you are walking to your next class with someone from your last class that sits next to you and that's going in the same direction then maybe it's time to dump him."

"Our families wouldn't appreciate that."

"It's not really their choice is it?"

"No. But it's complicated, Brad."

"We better go, you're gonna be late!"

"I have to stop at my locker."

"Come on then," he grinned and laid his hand on her back as she passed causing her to look back over her shoulder at him.

They walked through the campus and then down into the tunnel where her locker was. "All the girls look at you. You big stud!" she laughed and they descended the wide stair case to the tunnel system that connected all the University buildings.

"You better believe it!" he grinned.

She looked at him with her mouth open in surprise. "I was teasing!" she laughed as she looked around.

"Looking for your boyfriend?"

"And our friends. Maybe some get the wrong idea seeing me with big stud!"

Brad laughed, "So we should be discreet then?"

"Now you tease me." She looked down at her feet.

"God damn, you're cute!" he grinned at her.

"Stop it." She stopped by a locker and quickly turned the lock.

"So why don't we discreetly meet at the library some evening? Anyone sees us you can say you're tutoring me in math."

She stopped what she was doing and looked at him. "You have girlfriend?" she asked quietly.

"She just broke up with me."

"For cheating?"

"Well she thought I was cheating with this girl but I wasn't. I mean I was cheating," he grinned, "Just not with the girl she thought I was cheating with."

"That sounds complicated," she laughed nervously.

"Well you know, when people are young they should have a bit of fun, experiment a little. You're only young once, right?"

"You play football?"

"Quarterback," he grinned.

"I don't know all the positions."

"Well the quarterback is the sexy guy that throws the ball that all the girls want to sleep with."

She put her hand over her mouth and giggled, "You bad boy!"

"It's true," he grinned, "So meet you at the library?"

"You want me because I am Chinese?" she whispered so no one in the vicinity could here.

"Well that's part of it I guess," he said honestly, "That and you are really cute," he grinned.

"You cute too. All-American cute."

"Meet me at the library. We'll find a quiet dusty corner and make out. You'll look back at it years from now when you're married with two kids and a full time job and think that was the most carefree fun time of my life. Making out with that quarterback in the library at Western."

"Hi, Brad!" two girls he knew from high school walked by and smiled at him. Meili looked at them as they passed.

"My boyfriend can't find out," she turned to look at him.

"He won't Cutie. What's your number? Don't worry I'll word it like you are meeting me to tutor me."

"He don't see my phone."

"Never hurts to be careful." She gave him her number and she told him what evenings were the best to try her. He walked away grinning.

12