Forbidden Fruit Pt. 01B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, the trouble with one Demerit is, for me anyway, I can't punish you immediately, not without your consent. That's per the Protocol - remember that document? You signed it. Anyway, two Demerits, you're on thinner ice, I have wider latitude - but you still have consent. Three Demerits, that's a different story. I get to cash in my chips on the spot. You want to avoid that, take my word for it.

"But where we are right now, slut, one Demerit... this can go either way. So you want to think real hard about everything you learned from me about 'Please, Serve & Obey.' You want to work hard to perform for me, and then we can get the next steps moving in the right direction...

"Understand?"

Smart girl all of a sudden, Mimi nods without a sound.

Inside her drenched slit, my fingers curl and work the clit and G-spot at once. I ramp up the intensity of the strokes quickly, watch her hips heave in time... then back off, watch them settle back into slow roll... ramp up, back down, lather, rinse, repeat...I am orchestrating her responses...

Yes, we're in perfect tempo together, she my puppet and me her puppeteer...

With one hand, I have Mastered her...

And with that thought in my head, I command,

"Whore... cum for me."

The deft stroke of my hand gives her permission too. I hear the handcuffs rattle, the slut's breath catching, see the trembling in her legs... feel the rumbling deep in her belly, the wet heat in her cunt, the orgasm barreling like a freight train my way, and...

...And I pull my hand away and slide it out of her panties.

Her eyes widen with shock, disbelief, betrayal and desperation. "Nghhh-LEEEEZZ!"

My hand on her tit mercilessly twists her nipple. The other one whips across her face. *SMAK!!*

"Nnnghh!!"

Her head snaps to one side and the napkin flies out of her mouth. And just like that, whatever carnal release she had brewing in her belly... it's gone in a flash.

I grab her hair and yank her head up, facing me. Her lips are parted and I shove my fingers, soaked with her own cunt-juices, roughly into her mouth. She doesn't have to be told to lap up and swallow what I give her. "Filthy whore," I whisper.

I watch this with deeply aroused satisfaction. Not only at how wanton her display of humiliation is to my eye, but how responsive she is to my hand in her mouth. How her eyes tell me, she wants to please, serve and obey How they tell me, Yes, you control me.

She's calmer now. I think we're ready to return to the subject of bargaining.

But first, I need to taunt the fuck out of her...

"Haha - cum? You? Bitch, please. I told you before, you gotta earn it."

Six.

Denied.

Mimi P.

FUCK ME, I THINK, BUT CAN'T SAY OUT LOUD. Not with his sticky fingers, tangy with my overheated pussy-juices, filling and assaulting my mouth. Of course, I'd mean it literally if I could say it, as in, I would be begging and pleading to be banged. But also as in, Fuck me, I can't believe how cruel those three ruined orgasms were... and how hot.

And I'd mean it like, Fuck me, he's giving me tasks, making me think - he's giving me choices!

But I am processing this quickly. He's transitioning me from rape-victim to sex-slave-in-training. Part of me hates that, the word-discipline, the rules and the regimentation. But I want to adapt. Okay, Mimi, you remember your slave-training - umm, right?

I guess I'm about to find out.

I try telling myself, Master is right to deny me. I need to learn obedience. Be a properly humbled slave-trainee and accept it: I can't control my greedy whore-cunt on my own. It's true, I'd have cum in his hand, with or without permission, if he hadn't yanked me back from the edge. He's right, I am an unruly, undisciplined skank. So he has to control my pussy, my passions and my pleasures - for me.

The thought of that, hot as it is, also terrifies me. How can it be both, hot and terrifying?

Like a good horror movie, I say it again to myself. I love those, especially the stalker-slasher type, and more especially the ones with nubile young victims with big tits, tight shorts and nice legs, ideally, tied up in a warehouse. That's a good coping mechanism for me, thinking about it that way. But it only helps so much. Because, in this slasher film, I'm the star, it's my real skin on the line, there's no director or crew to look out for me...

... And for all I know, it's a snuff flick.

Maybe it's good that Master Daniel is bent on testing my mind. It suggests I won't be gagged. Then, maybe I can bargain over what he has in store for me, and I can find out if it's going to be something I can, you know... take?

But no, I can't think that way. It's not going to be that kind of bargain. Master Daniel is an exacting Sadist, who takes what he wants, and plays around the edges of what his sub thinks she can give him. He'll make it tough on my body and my mind. Oh lord help me, this could heaven, or this could be hell... or a unique, agonizing but memorable taste of what it's like to be in both at once. He'll make the choices tough, and outcomes tougher.

I already knew that. He'd told me in real-time, during my online sub-training, what a failure I was in so many ways - and he's reminded me constantly since - You need punishment. Thrilling as it was as a text-tease, that threat of punishment, I never imagined he'd be in the real-life position to administer it. Not with The Wife, and the fidelity, and my imagined shortcomings as his kind of sub, and all that.

But I was wrong, and here we are. Fuck me. Punishment? Whatever I can or can't bargain with him, it seems inescapable to me, the punishment is going to be built in. Negotiable, in a way, but inevitable.

What kind of punishment? I purr to myself. My pussy answer with a gush of arousal at the uncertainty and anticipation. But the same question chills me too, in the pit of my stomach. And in that chilly place, there's also a reminder waiting for me...

Don't forget, Mimi, he warned you.

>> u know what might be the worst torture of all 4 u?

It was the last thing Sir texted me before he showed up on my doorstep.

>> I won't play fair

>> *shivers.*

To be continued....

12