Forbidden Fruit Pt. 03 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no, Mimi, back up," I cut in, concerned. "You realize -- umm, before, you know I was Dom-taunting you, part of the scene, right? I don't really think you're a skank or a whore, or worthless, or untrainable, or stupid. You know that, right?"

"Well, a whore..." she winks.

"Come on, stop it for a minute, I'm being serious, I mean, yeah sure, I like your sex-drive, and I lust after your curvy bod and your fantastic tits. I like your pretty blue eyes, too. But I'm saying, you do know I respect you, Mimi, and I treasure our friendship. You're a valued confidante, I trust you to be honest with me, and you always deliver. Now... you could work on your self-confidence a bit..."

"Ugh, I know," she says, screwing up her face.

"Yeah, well, how about after lunch, we retire to your bedroom? There, I think, I can help you work on that," I murmur suggestively.

"Ooh!" Her face lights up. "With bondage?"

"Slut," I roll my eyes. "No. I want your full-body, four-limbed, all-hands-on-deck participation."

"All-holes, maybe?"

"Hah. Seriously, though, I was thinking along the lines of nice, slow, old-fashioned ...lovemaking."

"Lovemaking," she repeats happily at the sound of that.

"Mimi... Can I tell you something?"

"Of course."

"About, you know, twenty years ago. The elephant in the room. The thing we never talked about..."

I stand up, reach out my hand for hers and help her to her feet. I pause, briefly appreciating the absurdity of her standing there butt-naked except for my rope bondage on her tits, when I am about to say something serious.

"I was an asshole," I say. "I wanted what I wanted from you, what we'd fantasized about online, and it was my fault for not having a Plan B. I was petulant, immature, stubborn, and worst of all ...uncreative. Over the years, I never once thought you were a disappointment that weekend. I thought I was."

"Daniel..." she breathes, her eyes softening as they look up into mine.

"No, wait. Listen. I'm trying to say... What happened today, you were amazing..."

"Me?" She looks innocent in her surprise. "I was tied up the whole time. You did what you wanted to me."

"Uh-uh. I know a red light light when I see it, and you never flashed yours. Not really. I couldn't have done what I did if it wasn't for the energy you were feeding back to me. I'm not actually that good. It takes two to tango, baby."

"Even if one of them is bound and gagged," she quips.

I laugh aloud at that, tossing back my head. I feel a sense of release, the easing of a tension of my own making, from that laugh. I wonder if Mimi knows it, but with her breezy playfulness, she's actually more in control of this than I am. She's already moved on. Me, I'm still flushing the guilt and contrition out of my system.

I take her hand. "So, that weekend? Part of me wants to say that today, you redeemed yourself admirably. But really, selfish Dom prick that I am, I'm going to say..."

I tip my head and shrug, "I redeemed myself."

Mimi laughs sarcastically. "How relieved you must be."

"I am." I pull her close and wrap her in my arms. Our faces close, lips just inches shy of another kiss, I say, "But you know what? More than that, I am immensely, and erotically..."

I slide my hand down her back and grab her ass.

"Ooh!"

And just before I lean in to the kiss, I finish my thought, whispering, "...proud of you."

**The End**