Forbidden Holes

Story Info
My babysitter learns what it means to be Daddy's little slut.
1.5k words
4.51
85.3k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How do you describe the exquisite feeling of an 18-year-old's firm ass cheeks bouncing against your hips as you both pound each other relentlessly? Her cunt - young, fresh, tight; wrapped around my cock like a slippery vice, her juices glistening my shaft and enhancing the alternating warming and cooling effect of her internal flesh and the open air. Her pale, firm, round cheeks rippling as they resonant against me as we both thrust towards each other and meet in the middle. Her moans: loud, lustful, and muffled against the bedsheets I pummeled her into. My hands held tightly onto the narrow waist of her hourglass figure, giving me the leverage to saw in and out of her.

My eyes run from her dark brown hair fanned out against my bedsheet, down her spine, over my hands, and down to the forbidden hole of her winking ass. I slowed my pace and took one hand from her hip. I sucked on my thumb gently, then moved it down and pushed it against her asshole. Her attitude immediately changed. Her encouraging moans turned to dull negatives and she squirmed away, trying to escape my persistent digit. removed my thumb and gave her a sharp smack on her ass.

"Are you saying no to me, you little slut?"

She lifted her head from the mattress and tried to turn and look at me. "Please no, please not there."

I smacked her again. "What word can you never say to me?" I growled.

"Please, please no-"

Smack.

"What. Word?"

"No sir, I'm not allowed to say no sir." With that, her head dropped and she relaxed. I wet my thumb again and pushed it against her sphincter. It slid in slightly but met with great resistance.

"Who are you?"

"I'm daddy's girl, sir."

"You're my little slut?"

"Yes sir, I'm daddy's little slut."

"Good girl," I said as I moved my thumb in circles, working it slowly inside her.

After a little more massaging she began to gently moan in supplication and her opening relaxed, letting me see-saw my digit easily. Once she was relaxed enough, I pulled the head of my cock from her dripping pussy with a gentle pop and pressed it against her virgin asshole.

She immediately tightened up. I continued massaging with my thumb and hushing her until she relaxed again. I removed my thumb, gripped my shaft tightly and pushed against her hole.

She whimpered in pain as I forced my way slowly in. The tip of the head entered easily enough, but I struggled to push the crown past her puckered rim.

"Please, please, it's not working, you won't fit."

I pulled out withdrew from the bed. "Of course it'll fit," I said as I admired her head down, ass up position. "It just needs more lubrication." She breathed a sigh of relief, relief I quickly squashed by saying "lay back. You know the position."

She hesitated before her ass dropped to the bed and she reluctantly swiveled around. Dark mascara burst around her eyes, her scarlet lipstick was smeared and smudged and she looked like a well-fucked teen goddess.

Slowly, she turned over and hung her head off the side of the bed. Her usually perky near-D-cups were slightly flattened by gravity but otherwise maintained their shape and jiggled beautifully as she moved into place.

"How far did you get last time?" I knew the answer of course. She gently held my cock and ran a finger halfway down my shaft. "Here sir."

"Is that good enough?"

"No sir."

"How much is good enough?"

She swallowed nervously. "All of it sir."

"Good girl." I ran the thumb I had in her ass over her lips, then dipped it inside and ran it over her mouth. Her nose wrinkled as she realized what she was tasting, but she knew better than to argue. Satisfied she was ready, I removed my thumb and looked her sternly in the eye. "Open."

She did so obediently and relaxed her head against the side of the bed. I noted how straight she made her throat, a huge step forward from where she started only a few weeks ago. Her tongue lapped at me to welcome me in, using saliva to make the entry easier both for her and myself. Her lips closed after only a couple of inches and she seemed to want to settle there.

Not going to happen.

I've been training this little slut for just over a month and she'd come far. Together we'd discovered what got her juices running. She'd played around with boys from school, but none had known how to please her. I knew what she needed. I understood her need to be used, her deep yearning to be cared for and teased. She was a wet dream come true and I was glad she'd landed - quite literally - in my lap.

Now I held her heart-shaped face in both hands and pulled my cock into her throat. She coughed and gagged a little but I held her tightly in place as I gently moved in and out. She quickly adapted to swallowing as I'd taught her and I made slow progress further inside. Soon she had half my cock inside, but her resistance increased as it got more uncomfortable. I held firm to my rhythm. "You're such a good little slut taking my cock like this." My gentle thrusts became more forceful as I tried to push through the barrier she'd erected for herself. I slid a hand from her face to her dripping wet cunt. "Feel how wet you get? I'm not even touching you, you're just a slut for cock in your throat," I said as I started rubbing circles over her clit.

She spluttered, spit and saliva erupted from her mouth over my cock, but the spasm and extra lubricant helped me push one final time and settle my cock deep in her throat with her nose in my balls. I held her there and rubbed her clit as she relaxed with her new achievement. "Well done little slut, you did it." I released her head to play with her nipple while I took a couple more thrusts before releasing my dripping cock from her mouth. She looked stunning. Her face was covered in drips and drops of spit and wet mascara, streams ran from her eyes into her hair.

"Turn over. Knees on the floor, head on the bed." She dutifully obeyed, displaying for me once again her perfect pale ass. "Reach back, hold your butt open to me." This she was a little slower at, but she soon had her virgin hole bared for me.

"Are you ready?" I wanted to give her a choice. She always had a choice to walk away, I'd made that clear when we first started this journey, so this question wasn't for her benefit, it was for mine. What's hotter than a girl asking you to fuck her?

"Yes sir."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Fuck me, sir," she whispered.

"Sorry, what was that?" I scoped her juices from her pussy to her ass.

"Fuck me sir!"

"That's my girl." I put one hand on her back and used the other to push the head of my cock inside. This time she was more relaxed and it popped inside pretty easily. I mimicked the motions that had put me all the way in her throat and soon I was building up the pace, pistoning in and out of her asshole. She whimpered and moaned, first in dull pain but then in pleasure. I grasped her waist and started fucking her, treating her ass like a second pussy. She was taking my entire length and it felt glorious! My wife had never even wanted to try, but now I have the neighbor's daughter happily sodomized.

"Play with yourself, let yourself cum," I instructed.

Her hand darted between her legs and she moaned long and deeply. A future lesson pretty soon would be working on getting her to cum with a cock in her ass, teaching her to associate the pain and the pressure with pleasure and turn her into a true anal whore. For now, though, this was Daddy's day.

I felt the rising semen in my balls and tried to hold off. Seconds before I erupted she screamed in orgasm on her fingers and I couldn't hold back anymore, unleashing torrent after torrent of sticky white baby batter into her welcoming bowels.

I collapsed onto her, my half-hard cock still embedded inside. We were both panting and sweating, and I nuzzled and kissed the back of her neck. "Well done, my sweet little slut, well done. Daddy is very proud of you."

"Thank... thank you daddy."

"Did you like it?"

"It was..." She panted, "intense. I've never felt anything like it."

"Would you do it again?"

A smile crawled across her wet face. "Fuck yes daddy."

Satisfied, I rose up and pulled my softening shaft from her. "I'm glad. Now, what's the rule about after daddy's done with you?"

She didn't reply. Instead, she took a breath, slid off the bed and turned around on her knees. "That daddy is always clean and ready to fuck me again."

With that, she took my cock between her lips and sucked the remains of her saliva, pussy, ass, and my cum off. As she swallowed the mixed flavors I stroked her hair lovingly.

"Good little slut."