Forbidden in the 1950's Ch. 03

Story Info
Lena & Damon go to a cabin.
5k words
4.69
7.3k
21

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,595 Followers

As fulfilling as the oral sex was for Damon and Lena, Damon still was planning to have this pretty white preacher's wife completely. Lena was beginning to express some concerns about being caught. Even with the inherent risk, she could not imagine doing without the excitement of seeing this black man with the huge cock. Sex was never really good with Neil. She never had an orgasm when they made love. The meager issue of his cum compared to Damon's was totally depressing to her. She imagined that she would never get pregnant if what little cum Neil shot was as impotent as it appeared.

Lena was growing more frustrated even thinking about having to curtail her trysts with Damon. He didn't want to have her the first time in the cane break. He wanted something more romantic and intimate. He finally decided to go see Nick. Nick was the guy who worked in the feed store about twenty miles away. Nick usually set up a rendezvous with horny white wives who wanted some big black cock on the side.

Damon drove over to the feed store and managed to catch Nick alone.

"Say, Brother." Damon said. Nick knew him already.

"I was thinking about a way to meet a special lady on the sly. Can you arrange the cabin for me?"

"Sure, Man. Who is the lady?"

"Well, she is not one of the women who usually use your services if that is what you think."

"Oh, okay. I get it. Yeah. When do you want the cabin?"

"I'll have to clear the date with the woman. Can I call you back and arrange the meeting time?"

"No problem."

"How much can I pay you, Nick?"

"Oh, don't worry about it, Brother. The white women pay me pretty well. This is just a favor so I don't want to charge you. Hope you have a good time. The cabin is well off limits to all but a few, so don't tell anyone else about it, okay?"

Damon tied the rag to the tree when he went fishing the following day. The leaves were starting to fall that year and the mornings were cool and delightful. Lena was getting back from a trip to the black church being built and happened to see the rag. Neil was at the church preparing for his Sunday sermon. She risked taking a stroll. She whistled upon approaching the bridge. Damon whistled back.

She hurried down the bank and under the bridge.

"Neil is at the church, Damon. I need to get back home pretty quickly."

"Okay. I understand. Do you think you can get away for half a day soon?"

"What do you mean?"

"Lena, this arrangement is really good but the risk is always there. I know a place where we can meet and not be bothered."

"What did you want to do for that long, Damon?"

"I'll be honest, Lena. You are a very sexual woman. I think that you are very deprived in that way. What we have is sweet but I feel that you are still frustrated. If you can get away by having a good cover story, I want to fulfill your needs."

"Oh, my. I can't do that, Damon. What if, uh, you know. Uh, I see what you are getting at but what if something happens?"

"I'll bring protection, Lena. They taught us all about that in the Army. It is not as good that way, but I know we can't do it without."

"This is a step too far, Damon."

Damon unclasped his overall and let it drop to the ground. His cock was beautiful to her and hard as stone. She had to have him. She moved to him and began sucking his cock as she always did.

"Oh, baby, you are so good at this. Just think about taking me in your pussy. You can't imagine how good I can make you feel."

She took him as deep as she could and began slathering his cock with her saliva. She held his cock in one hand and sucked him with all she could muster. Damon started to moan and she realized that he was about to cum. She pulled her dress and bra off and pointed his cock to her naked breasts. He soon blasted streams of cum all over her face and breasts. It ran off her cheeks and chin. It coated her pretty breasts.

"Oh, yes, yes, Damon. Anything you say. My pussy is so wet. I want to have you."

He pulled his overall up as she was putting back her clothes. She didn't bother to clean the cum, just rubbed it into her skin. She had to hurry back but she wanted to have his cum on her all day. She was that hot for his cock. She wanted her husband to notice the cum stains on her face. She thought about her schedule that week.

"I can get away Tuesday morning. Neil is going to the college with another pastor. I can have the car. How can we meet?"

"Okay. I am going to draw you a map. You drive around to the black church and take the dirt road west about five miles. I will park my truck by the road near the little slough there. Pick me up. If anyone catches us, we can say I had trouble with my truck. But no one will catch us. It is so far back in the woods and belongs to one of Nick's uncles. No one will have any reason to be there. Nick will set it up so no one bothers us."

He quickly drew the map. It was rather simple being that there was only one road going in that direction at the other church. He gave her the map and kissed her on the lips. It was the first time anyone other than Neil had kissed her. She was flustered. She quickly took the map and scurried up the bank, making sure no cars were coming before she approached the road.

Lena was nervous and seemed unsettled even to Neil. He asked about this and she passed it off as nothing. He seemed to lose interest after she rebuffed his comment. He reminded her on Monday night that he was riding with a fellow pastor to the college the following day. She replied that it would give her a chance to go to the grocery store. She had to drive a ways to get to the larger grocery. They would pick up some incidentals at a local country store but meat and staples were cheaper at the big store.

She had trouble sleeping that night. She talked herself out of the rendezvous several times while she lay awake. Each time, she thought of Damon's shiny black cock that she loved to suck. She also thought about how he might not be able to get that big black thing into her tight pussy. That made her pussy gush and want it even more. In the wee hours, she finally sank into a fitful sleep. She was still sleeping when Neil got up. When she heard him rustling about, she awoke and went to fix his breakfast. Luckily, Neil was absorbed in his own thoughts as usual. This made her long for sexual fulfillment even more.

After he left with his friend, Lena took a bath and dabbed perfume behind her ears and just for good measure, she dabbed a drop above her pussy. She had somewhat light pubic hair. Shaving pubic hair was not anything done in the 1950's but with her fine growth, it didn't look unruly. The rest of her body was soft and almost lily white. She had the perfect peaches and cream complexion and beautiful breasts. She had already been naked in Damon's presence. His erection seemed to throb when he saw her naked.

The nervousness gave way to excitement as she got ready to leave. She already had a stock of groceries just in case Neil noticed later on. He paid little attention to such mundane things believing he had a higher calling. As his stature in the community rose, he seemed to pay less attention to Lena. He was a self-centered narcissist who only thought of his wife as a possession. Her affair with Damon, however, had nothing to do with that. It was not a protest against her husband. She was actually a generation ahead of her time. Only later, the sexual revolution would catch up to women. Lena hardly cared about the revolution. She was just mesmerized by Damon's huge black cock.

Lena drove around to the intersection and took the road into the black community. She noticed some pickups parked at the new black church which was being slowly constructed. Donations had slowed down once the newness of the concept had worn off. In truth, some of the white church members of Neil's church resented the unending call for more donations.

She didn't slow down at the church. She turned on the one dirt road leading to her damnation. The longer she drove, the more her hands shook. Could she back out? She thought about it. She even asked God for a sign. Yet, she drove on. Up ahead, as planned, Damon was standing behind his pickup. She stopped and Damon went around to the driver's side as Lena manually rolled down the window.

"Excuse me, Ma'am, could you give me a ride? My truck broke down."

She slipped easily into her role. "What seems to be the problem, Sir?"

"Don't know, Ma'am, but if you could take me to the end of the road, I can call my cousin to come get me."

She liked the role play. Damon seemed so comfortable acting out the scene of a stranded motorist. He went to the other side of the car and got in.

"Baby," He said, "Take a quick left behind that bush. You can hardly see the trail from here. It is safe but just drive slowly. She carefully turned into the trail which barely had tire tracks. Grass was still growing all over the trail so it appeared that it was little used. She saw a slight bend in the trail which opened up to a rustic cabin. It was better than a shack, but not much. They got out of the car. Damon held her hand as he opened the door. Once inside, he locked the door. He didn't expect anyone however it gave Lena a sense of security.

Once inside, Damon dropped his overall and stepped out of it. There was a small table in the middle of the room with two straight chairs. Against the back wall was a metal framed bed which had a nice bedspread on it. Apparently, the white women who came there to meet well-endowed black men kept the bed with fresh linens for the next couple to use it. Damon sat on one of the straight chairs and removed his lace-ups. He then approached her and began to unbutton her print dress. She raised her arms and let him pull it over her head. She kicked off the two inch heels she was wearing and reached around to unclasp her bra.

Naked above the waist, she asked him if he had brought the protection she required. He went over to the overall and pulled a shiny packet from the pocket. Inside was a pack of three condoms. She had never seen one and was indeed curious about them. Damon approached her and began to rub her pussy through her white panties. She was flushed and wet in her folds. She would hate herself on the drive back home but right then she was ready to experience a huge black cock. She walked over to the bed and pulled the covers back.

When she sat down, she saw Damon twist the condom wrapper and tear the top off. He discarded the foil wrapper and began to place the condom on the tip of his bulbous cock head. Slowly he rolled the rubber down the length of his massive penis. She watched in amazement as his cock grew even bigger. The condom was not quite large enough. In those days, they came in only one size. He approached her and inserted a finger into her dripping pussy. He noticed immediately how hot this woman was to be fucked by a black man. He would not need any additional lubrication. She moved back in the bed and he kneeled between her creamy white thighs. Her opening was dripping. He inched forward and placed the tip of the plum shaped head against her tight vaginal lips.

Slowly, he applied some pressure to her opening. The head met immediate resistance. God, this woman was like a virgin. Each quarter inch was difficult. With only the tip just past her opening, she shuddered and had her first vaginal orgasm. He pushed deeper. She cried out in pain. He only had about an inch into her pussy. He stopped and told her to relax.

"Breathe naturally, Baby. The German girls knew how to do it. Try to relax your hips and let me make you feel good."

She tried to relax. He moved another inch of black meat into her. She moaned. This time not from pain. He thought that was good. He pushed again and she screamed as she came again. God, this woman was a natural. He couldn't wait to sink his whole cock into her married white pussy. He began a slow movement back and forth. He slipped a little more in each time. She came for the third time as he plowed deeper into her fertile womb. He wished he didn't have to wear the condom. He would love to knock this preacher's wife up.

Even with his firm thrusts, he could not sink his whole cock into her tight pussy. She was starting to feel more pain than pleasure. Damon let himself go and blasted his cum into the condom. He hoped for her sake that the condom was not leaking. It would certainly be the end of his affair with Lena. If she delivered a half-black baby in nine months, there would be no mistaking what had happened.

He had to consider some stories he had heard about young white women caught fucking black men. To get out of the dilemma the white women sometimes accused their lover of rape. It was the south. No one would believe otherwise. There would forever be a taint on the woman but she could retain some of her outward dignity within the community by falsely accusing an innocent black man.

Damon put these thoughts out of his mind. He was enjoying having sex with this beautiful white woman. As he finished blasting his cum into the rubber, he started to soften. It was slow for his huge cock held an ample supply of blood. Cocks like this didn't collapse like little white dicks. She could feel the fullness still. In fact, it was becoming more pleasurable. The pain was subsiding and the feeling of fullness was making her very mellow after her many orgasms.

Damon withdrew as he got softer. When his cock came back into view, Lena saw the large volume of cum in the end of the rubber. She had grown to like the taste of his cum, so she helped him remove the condom and held it in her hands for a while. Slowly, she tipped the end of the condom up and placed the ring to her lips. She tilted her head back and poured the contents into her mouth and down the gullet.

Damon had never seen anything like that. Even the wildest women he had fucked had never displayed such a fetish for swallowing cum. Lurking inside this prim and proper preacher's wife was a slut waiting to get out. Or maybe this was just her alter-ego letting loose and forgetting about her position in the community. She handed him the rubber back and lay across his stomach while she held his soft, slimy cock.

This was beyond a fast fuck for Damon. This was real intimacy. He didn't expect this from the supposedly happily married white woman. She seemed content to bask in the afterglow of her many orgasms. He was pretty sure that she had never cum like that on a cock. He bet she was a virgin when she got married. Her pussy was too tight. He had to stop before he hurt her. He wondered if he kept fucking her, would her pussy be able to take him all the way.

His cock began to regain an erection. No doubt she had never seen her husband get it up so quickly after the first time. He also didn't think the puny husband could get it up at all after dumping his watery load into her. Lena rose up when she felt his cock hardening again. She looked into his eyes. He nodded and went for another condom. This time, after he put the condom on, he placed her straddle his hips and let her mount his cock like a cowgirl. She had never done this before. It seemed so naughty. Slowly, she moved onto the grotesque ebony spear and let him penetrate her. He held her beautiful breasts as she allowed herself to slide down his cock.

She moved downward until his prick began stretching her uterus. She winced and Damon knew not to force her. She balanced herself with her hand on his chest while he held her hips and established a slow rhythm. She came again and kept moving as he touched her uterus again and again. She had the power to move for her own comfort. She had several more orgasms as his thickness exposed her clitoris. She was amazed at his staying power. When he tensed again and filled the condom with another load of black baby making fluid, she came yet again.

After they fucked for the third time, a sense of time returned to Lena.

"Oh, Damon. I shouldn't be doing this. It just feels so good. But I have to get back home before my husband returns. Let's get dressed and I will take you back to your truck."

"Yes, Baby. I don't want to get you in trouble. I just want to let you know that you are the sexiest woman I have ever known."

She blushed when he said that. She was beginning to feel like a bad person when the euphoria wore off. She hurried to get dressed and bolted for her car. When they were headed back up the road, Damon addressed her.

"Lena, that was amazing. I want to get you back home safely. When do you think we might do this again?"

"Oh, Damon. I loved it. I have never felt that way before. I didn't know sex could be that good. But I am married to a preacher. I have too much to lose if anyone were to find out about us. We can't do this again. Ever."

"I know you feel that way now, Lena. But you will remember how many times you came on my cock. I don't care what you do in private. You will never be able to duplicate that feeling. Your husband can't make you feel that way. Can he?"

"No."

That is all she said. Damon knew that this frustrated wife would have to think about what had happened and need more of his big black cock. The German girls couldn't seem to get enough. Here this had virtually fallen into his lap. A gorgeous woman with the tightest of pussy. He didn't think she would be able to resist him. He now just had to set about trying to think of some scenarios where he could have her and not get caught.

One dilemma would be when he worked on the parsonage. She would feel the need to be away when he was working. At the church, it would be too risky, for anyone could come by to check on his progress. She said they couldn't do it again but he would bet that she would go back on her word within the next week. He was going to let her make the next move. Hopefully, he was correct. If he could manage to go undetected, this would be the best sex he had ever experienced. He knew it was the best she had ever had.

He didn't even have to tie the rag to the tree. He was fishing under the bridge when he heard her coming down the bank. Lena was taking all the precautions that she could think of. She looked up toward the church and didn't see any cars there. There were no neighbors within seeing distance. It was only the middle of the next week that she could chance seeing him. Damon saw her coming and dropped his overall. His cock was ready for whatever she had time for. She silently dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth. She sucked with a fervor he knew was her inability to reject her impulses. She took him as deep as she could.

"Stand up, Lena and pull your panties off."

It was simple and direct. She complied. He pulled her dress over her back and moved her upper body forward. Without much fanfare, she guided his black cock into her dripping hole. She gasped. There was no condom. This was too risky but he felt so good with her impaled on his thick cock. Damon plunged forcefully into her hitting her cervix with each thrust. She tried to stay calm but a woeful moan escaped her lips as she had the first of several orgasms. Knowing they were on the verge of making a big mistake, Damon, withdrew and shot his hot cum on her back and ass cheeks.

She felt the hot serum dripping off her back and ass. She reached around and rubbed the cum into her skin. She put her panties back on and smiled at Damon.

"Can we meet at the shack this week, Damon. I want us to take our time and relax when we make love."

He was surprised that this beautiful white woman referred to 'making love'. Most of the white women he had fucked were rather dismissive after they had cum on his cock. He knew that the arrangements his friend made for those horny white wives could never be referred to as making love. This woman was the most naïve person he had ever been with. Yet, she was so genuine. She had reached the point where she didn't consider herself a victim of male lust. He had awakened something inside her. He didn't know if he should be ashamed of taking the white preacher's wife. That was up to her and her husband, he reasoned.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,595 Followers
12