Forbidden Lovers Ch. 01

Story Info
Forbidden Lovers Risk Everything for their first time.
911 words
4.18
2.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 04/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
900RMK
900RMK
17 Followers

Chapter 1 - It Begins

It had been torture finally being in the same city as each other and not being able to act on the carnal desires that were consuming them both. She had to find some relief and decided to go work out and put on her typical work out attire, taking a minute to check out her fine ass in the mirror as she prepared to depart.

She sent him a text that she was headed off and a few minutes later he received a call from his office that required him to go in and take a call where there was better internet. He had keys to the office he was currently working from and quickly called his buddy to make sure it was good if he popped by, and to see if there was anyone there. As luck would have it, it was empty for the next few hours as everyone had gone to an offsite meeting.

He sent her a three-word text, empty office now and quickly completed what he had to have done for work. She arrived about 10 minutes later and they embraced, kissing deeply in the confines of the small office, fearful of any cameras that may have been installed in the lobby.

He kissed her deeply. Passionately. He wanted to consume her. Wanted her to know what she meant to him. She was forbidden and he fully knew it, but she was worth it.

Within just a few minutes he had her workout clothes off and she was lying back on the desk, her full breasts on display for his pleasure. He loved her areola, and as he kissed around them, she felt the first signs of her desire. With her nipples hardening, he took pulled each of them into his mount, carefully biting down with just enough pressure to make her squirm a little.

After some time playing and sucking on her nipples, he continued downward and pulled her legs further apart so that she was wide open to him. He told her to close her eyes and just enjoy what he had in store for her. He ran his fingers lightly up each side of her leg, stopping to drop kisses closer and closer to her pussy. He pushed her legs back further and wider and placed his tongue on her exposed clit and savored his first taste of her.

He worked her pussy over with his tongue, going up one side and down the other, pulling her lips into his mouth and sucking on them until she thought she could take it no more. And he went to the other side to torture her over there as well. At length she felt his fingers touch her and she needed to feel him inside her. He smiled as she cried out "YES PLEASE!" where after he slid his fingers inside her soaked pussy.

The feeling was unreal and he had dreamt of this for so fucking long that to have her, to be inside her, to savor her and to love her overpowered him with a sense of possession and ownership that he knew were not his to have. But he could not help it, she was his, for that moment, she was his!

He began working his fingers in an out of her, working together to get a rhythm where she was clearly enjoying his efforts and he again placed his tongue on her clit. He felt her tense and she told him she was going to cum soon and he doubled down his efforts helping her ride that orgasm as long as possible.

His fingers were now coated in her sex and he knelt down between her legs to clean her up with his tongue. He pushed he legs back again, exposing her tight little ass and as a naughty little thought hit him. He worked downward circling her tight rosebud with his tongue, waiting to see her response.

It was clear that she enjoyed what he was doing so he kept on with his circles getting smaller and smaller until he reached her center. He slid his fingers once again coating them with her sex and removed them only to place his pointer finger right on her ass. As her moaning turned into what sounded like purring, he knew that this was going to be a dream come true as he slowly inserted his finger inside her, all the while placing soft kisses on the inside of her thighs.

He had his finger worked up to the second knuckle and she told him that he needed to fuck her immediately. He pulled his finger out and lined up his cock with her waiting pussy and slid inside her. The feeling was electric and he was immediately concerned that he might not last long. She sensed his concern and simply instructed him that he needed to cum inside her as soon as he could.

He started in earnest to fuck her and in short order he felt his balls begin to churn as he was about to cum. Now it was her turn to feel him tense up and she wrapped her legs around him and held him inside her and he emptied inside her.

She held him there, enjoying in their unity and their oneness. She looked at him and knew that this was indeed going to be a long-term benefit for the pair of them.

900RMK
900RMK
17 Followers